Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The superhero fetish - overfiend_87/Jakiline

"You're body feels better now. Your breasts actually work like real breasts." he grinned as his hands began to focuse on her breastst the more he spoke about them. He then continued to move himself inside her, enjoying the feel of being inside her, though he also liked the feel of her hard cock in his hand. He took hold of hers and continued to pump her cock. It felt so good to hold onto.

"It is...you will feel the difference after I finish with you." he laughed as he continued to move, loving how his cock was moving deep inside the young heroine before giving her a slap on the ass and continuing to pump her dick. She was so sexy and wanted her to release as soon as possible. However he wanted this to keep going, but wanted to try something now.

His hands drifted beneith her ass, moving her fingers over her hole. One hand continued to pump her whilst another one was at her asshole. He moved his fingers to press against her hole lightly. He didn't want to open her up too quickly to cause her pain. He needed to put one finger inside her slowly to teach her that this hole can feel great too.

(Will you do Anal? The rp character I mean.)

[Yeah, it just has to be done delicately. You can't just turn her over and put it in. ><; Sorry about how long I have been away.]

Her face blushed when he mentioned real breasts, for they were now things that she could deal with. As his hands moved over them she couldn't stop her rushing heart, a groan slipping from her lips as he thrust into her. He was a little right about it feeling better. It was like her body had memorized his body, and longed for it. Now that she was having it again was like giving cake to an obese kid after trying to put it on a diet. Her eyelids begun to flutter, her body arching again when his hand took hold of the penis. As he begun to stroke it she begun to buck her hips, pushing him in deeper while rubbing her dick against his hand.

Her hands went above her head, gripping the cot while she moved with him, her eyes closed as he worked. His hand slapped her tight rear, a small cry because she let out a small plead. "Please Doctor...Harder." She asked, his hand roaming while hers came forward. Her thin hands found either side of his face, pulling him close so she could press her full lips against his. Every groan was thrown against his lips, her other hand sliding along his spine as he played with her cock.

But, his finger found a new place to tease. A gasp escaped her lips when she felt a finger press against her backside, pushing against the anus. She had heard of this but...Never attempted. The girl raised her eyes, looking into his face as he continued to push into her.

"B-Before you do that...Can you promise me that...That you will let me leave the cage more?"

((so where have you been then?))

He continued moving, loving the rushing of her heart and how she wanted him more, pounding into his hips harder and faster. She was dripping too. He used the liquid to rub over her asshole, continuing to touch it and getting turned on as she begged for him to fuck her harded. Even more so at calling her "Doctor" which was what he really wanted her to say most of the time. His first finger pressed into her entrance slowly, moving back and forth a little as he listened to her request of what she wanted him to promise before penetraiting her.
"I promise." he smirked as he continued to move, grinning over the thought of not keeping that promise. He had an idea to do something that would give her great pleasure when he's not around, pushing her into perminant lust cravings.

"Now...get up and bend over. I want you doggy style." he laughed as he looked at her, punching a nipple and biting bit softly. It felt so good to do this to her and watching her struggle against the lust that he gave her. She was so sexy and he hoped to release deep inside her again.

[Trying to do school. College.]

The girl's eyes clenched as he pushed into the entrance slowly, feeling the wet finger slink back and forth. It was a small motion, but it felt like he was pushing a baseball bat into her tight body. It wasn't bad...Her virgin asshole just couldn't take it. A stifled gasp escaped her lips when he continued to fuck her, now penetrating the small hole. It was daunting, his movements. Her cock was practically throbbing by this time, the excited head pushing against his stomach, the wet pre-cum slipping along his stomach. Every so often she would buck, a groan escaping her lips as he teased her.

When he said his promise she did as she was told, groaning as he pinched the nipple. It was so sensitive, the tip already pointing up at his lips. The girl got to her knees, though it was shaky as she did so. Her legs felt like jelly as she got upon her hands and knees.

She turned her head around, the brown hair laying across her back as she let her dark blue eyes look into his. Her face had turned red, obviously embarrassed about her position. But...She wanted it. Her cock was throbbing, her pussy dripping as she waited for him. Her smaller breasts hung down, an awkward sensation after he had just bitten them. "As long as I get my...I don't like being cooped in a cage."

"We could go to your home. Maybe you have a room mate or a friend who would like to join." The Doctor grinned lustfully at the idea and shoved his own cock inside her before she could react. He groaned as he continued to move into her, enjoying how it slid in and out of her. She was so wet so he could slide in and out, but since she had been out for a few days from the drug she had tightened up a bit.

She moved one hand around under her to grip her cock and pump it hard as the other hand pressed against her asshole, sticking the finger back in and out slowly, making her open up like her other hole did when he first began to teach her the pleasure she can experience with his body. She was easy to manipulate at times.

The girl quickly shook her head from side to side when he mentioned a roommate. No, that would be awful. She only had one...And he didn't even know she was a Futa, let alone a superhero. It would be awful. The girl, instead, tried to remain quiet, biting her lower lip as he pushed inside her tight hole. She let out a cry, her head rolling back as she felt the first lewd squish. Her eyes closed, her body tightening around him already.

It was true, this was one of her weaknesses. Electricity, and then lust. She arched her back as she felt his hand wrap around her cock, rubbing her down while his other hand moved to her tight anus. He was stretching it out, trying to get her used to the attention. And...She liked it. The initial hesitance made herself resistant...But now she was practically bucking her hips, all three of the lower spots of pleasure being teased.

"I'm...I'm going to cum if you keep doing that!" She said, knowing she couldn't hold it for much longer. Her shaft had become slippery from the pre-cum, along with the dripping from her tight pussy. Every thrust of his was accompanied with a moan, her eyelids fluttering.

But it wasn't just cumming she was worried about. No, she knew that after receiving attention in her pussy she...She needed to know what it was like in the other hole. She blushed just thinking about it, her mind hazy with lust from his magnificent fingers and his throbbing member.

"You sure you aren't lying to me?" he asked her wonderingly as he looked at her, continuing to move faster and harder inside her. She was beautiful to him. He wanted her badly. She was enjoying this so much and he enjoyed her so much. He knew he could use her to his advantage if she started to lust over the sex so much. He then continued to pump her cock, enjoying the feel of holding onto her shaft.

Such pleasure flowed through him, enjoying her body and at how he touched her, using a hand to now pinch her nipples with the hand he was pushing his fingers inside her. He continued to pinch her nipples, enjoying how she cried out in pleasure. She was bucking against him and moved his fingers back into her ass as she loved it and told him she would cum soon. This is what he wanted as he grew close too and wanted to release inside her. After that he would be sure to tease her and go for the next hole that he knew she wanted.

"I-I couldn't lie to you!" She cried out, her eyes clenched as his hand moved up and down her shaft, the entire length practically jumping in his grip from every one of her own thrusts, along with the force of his own. He was getting rougher with her, the tip of his head reaching far deeper than before. Her hands gripped the cot, a large cry escaping from her lips as the man teased her sensitive nipples. How could she possibly stop herself?

When she felt his body grow close to cumming itself she pushed herself from the ground, her body moving to lay against his chest. She could feel his cock still inside her, but he would have to work hard to impale himself inside her. Her own hands slid up, resting on his thighs while her lips begun to kiss his neck.

But it only lasted a few moments. A groan escaped her lips, her ragged breathing rushing from her lips as she let herself cum. Her warm body seemed to tense for a body before her cock released a stream of hot cum, the length of her cot smearing with the seed while her body climaxed. Her legs grew weak, leaning against him while her pussy got the tightest it had yet, squeezing him while she cried out in ecstasy. "Harder! Please, I need your cum!" She cried, the words escaping her lips before she could think about what they really meant.

Grinning he continued his movements, loving every moment of this and at how she increased in frequency. This was getting almost too good. He continued on the movements and gripped her waist as she leaned up the way she did, making him warn harder. He gritted his teeth as she did this, making it more difficult for him to move inside her. Little bitch was starting to annoy him with this, but it showed how deep she was in the pleasure and once she released and collapsed he continued moving, pulling her hips back and then finally releasing within her. His hand was wet from all the cum that came out of her cock.

"Hmm...I'm just going to keep it in there to make sure you can get pregnant." he grinned. It would be interesting to see what kind of child super heroes would produce. Especiallly since the mother was able to change shape. Maybe even experiment what would happen if that child would breed with another child. He'd have to kidnap a child the same age, but that would be later in life. Maybe if he alter's this child of theirs to be loyal to him and kidnap someone for him or her, depending on the sex of the child. He didn't want to be the mate for the child if it was a she. He was evil, not an incest fanatic.

"There...I've stopped and planted the cum nice and deep in you." he grinned as he pulled out of her finally and moved over to sit on the bed. He grabbed her by the arms and pulled her up so that she stared at his member. "Now, get me hard again. I know you want the other hole explored." he teased her, leaning over and pressing a finger back inside her ass, grinning as he listened to her struggle. The Red Stripe was becoming his greatest and most interesting experiment. Their child would be useful as an experiment in early years and then a side-kick in later years. Cyber Lord was enjoying the fact he was in total control of her lust. All he had to do was turn her on and she would do just about anything.

The girl seemed to shiver slightly when he spoke of pregnancy. She placed her hands on his thighs, trying to pull herself away from it. Yet his large member stayed planted, the last bit of his cum slinking into her body, the warm liquid filling her up to the brim. As she held her position the cum begun to leak out around his member, her body unable to hold it as she tried to regain control of her lust-filled body. Her nipples felt teased, buzzing from his treatment while her cock begun to slip down, covered in her own slime.

"I will not have your child..." She whispered, her eyes closing as she leaned against him. From a young age she had decided she was never going to curse the Earth with another like herself, the past was too painful. And in this environment? She would never dream of it. Yet, it seemed like the Doctor had other plans. None that she was aware of, for planning was never her forte, but ones that she would avoid at all costs.

After cumming so hard all she wanted to do was nap. But he had other plans in mind. Her legs were shaking as he pulled himself out, her back arching as she was set in her own cum mess. A bit of his seed begun to leak from her pussy when he roughly pulled her, making her look at his now limp member.

Oh no. She was done. The heroine was about to refuse when his hand found her ass hole again, taunting and teasing it. She could feel his finger slide in, stretching her out while she looked down at his member. While it was...No. After learning his real intentions she seemed to pull away, her arm stretching around to grab his, wrenching it out. Her face was still red, her body starting to gather strength from before. "Now Doctor, I suggest it is time you leave."

"You will have my child. I'm not supplying you with meds to resist the pregnancy and I'm not about to wear a condom." he explained to her as he looked as her, moving a hand to tease one of her nipples. "Think about it. In here your child would never have to face the harsh world. Your child will never be harmed by another. I certainly won't harm her in that way. I might be a villain, but I'm not too big on incest." as he said this he appeared to be 100% honest with her and it was clear in his voice that he wasn't even attempting to lie.

"Time I leave my experiment behind? What makes you think you can throw me out of my own cell block? Did you want to be let out a bit more? Have a bit more freedom, maybe even go back onto the surface and look over the surrounding area?" he asked her curiously, though in his mind he was getting a little scared that she already managed to gain some abilities and was trying to fight back against her lust. "I believe that was the promise you made me say. You want to walk around, maybe even excersize in my combat training room, right?" Cyber Lord continued to tease her this way, hoping that she was going to fall into that lust again. Especially since his other hand was still pinching one of her nipples.

She wanted those things more then anything. To be able to escape, to walk around and have a family. Every woman wanted one, even if they didn't admit it. But the Doctor...She knew he was a villain. He would take advantage, she would never leave. She could realize that much, her eyes looking away as she felt his hand reach forward. Once again he was trying to reel her in, making her groan and moan for him.

The truth was, she wanted it. So bad. She looked up at him, the brown strands slipping on either side of her face. The way his hand continued to toy with her ass, it made her kick slightly, the breast jiggling in his fingers. She bit her lower lip to stop from crying out, already feeling the tension growing along her member.

"...But that deal was for the first time. What do I get if I let you play with me again?" She said, putting on a sham to get another trinket. Even when she was captured, and was receiving attention, she wanted to escape. With enough liberties, she would. "I want access to the combat room. Three hours a day..." She whispered, her body starting to slink up towards his, the lust starting to dictate her movements. Her mouth found his head, her tongue slipping to taste the dirty tip of it before she let a hand rest on his thigh. "Please?"

"You seem to think you are the one in charge. I could easily disable your powers. You don't want me to do that now, do you?" he grinned as he continued to tease her, enjoying the look of her body. He could tell the look in her eyes and see she was thinking deeply. He didn't know what of, but he wouldn't be surprised if she was going to try to be sneaky and think up a way of escaping this place and from his clutches.

"I will allow you a few treats every now and then. Sweets if you ask for them too." he told her and grinned as he watched her, enjoying what he was doing to her and licking the tip of his cock andthe way she moved her hand onto his thigh and looked into his eyes he couldn't resist against her. "Hmm...okey. I'll let you have access there. I will supervise ofcourse. Last time I tried it alone it got too dangerouse." he explained to her, enjoying how she sucked on him and enjoyed it.

It was a small victory. And it was good enough for her. A smile danced upon her lips before she went back to her work, accepting it willingly now. She stuck her hips out a little more, letting his hands move deeper into her tiny ass hole. The girl let her mouth circle the hard member, her soft lips sucking on his dick. She let her eyes close, the edges of her nipples tickling his thighs as she sucked upon it.

The heroine let tongue roll over the underside of the shaft, her mouth actually nibbling on the balls of the male. She sucked, teasing and taunting them before she let her mouth wrap around the cock, sucking and licking until it was once again up and ready for action. After she let her mouth suck on it long enough so that it was almost painfully stabbing against her throat.

She pulled her mouth away, looking at him with a small smile. "I can accept that Doctor. But, the more you ask for this the steeper my price is going to be." She whispered, letting her lips run along his neck, gently kissing it as she teased him. "You may be in charge...But I am strong enough to keep you back.

Cyber Lord was groaning, loving what she was doing to him. She was so sexy. She continued to tease him and wanted him to get hard. Soon enough he was very hard just as she moved back to tell him that, tempting him with her words. She was so sexy and spoke with such lust.

"Hmm...you'd make a great villain." he said to her as she was acting this way, telling him how she was strong enough to hold him back. "Now...I think it's time I give you're second hole a training." he now told her, moving around behind her, reaching over and gripping her breasts tightly, enjoying the feel and then pressing his hardness at her asshole, pushing his way and streaching her open "If you get pregnant what will you do?" he asked her, confident that she wouldn't be able to do anything.

"I will not be a villain!" She answered, twisting her head around to look at him. He had already moved her body, his hands gripping her normal breasts, roughing them while she bent over. She could feel her lower lips spread slightly, her tiny anus exposed. His treatment had made her wet, her ass now a little stretched.

She bit her lower lip as she felt the hard tip of him against the tiny ass, her body practically quivering before she spread her mouth open. A cry escaped her lips, mostly from the large member shoving into the tiny hole. Never before had she felt something so large. Her hands gripped for the bench, her fingers contorting and reaching along the surface. It hurt, more then she could have imagined. It wasn't like loosing your virginity, that was painful. But he just shoved himself in, stretching the tight hole to its limits.

While he begun to fuck her hole she bit her lower lip, thinking about it. Every few moments she would let out a groan, her eyes clenching shut. He was asking her a hard question while he shoved himself into the tight hole, every movement making her cry out and groan in pleasure.

"I-If you made me pregnant I would t-try to find a way to kill myself." She mumbled at first, arching her back as he played with her.

"Ahh...so tight." he grinned as he found his way inside her, slowly moving so that the hole would streach much easier as he continued on his way. He loved the feel of her ass gripping so tightly to him when he moved within her. He just continued on his way. "I won't let that happen. If I find out I'll simply strap you to a an operation table and force feed you, making sure you are keeping the child and yourself alive until it's birth. If you still aren't trust worthy. Hmm...I'll have to raise the child myself. To do the same to their next prisioner." he laughed as he continud to move in her.

Groaning loudly he continued to move inside her, loving how tight she was. So small and gripping around his shaft. Forcing him to make him hurry up. At this he got a great idea. He'd use her ass to make him get close to cumming and he'll place himself back inside her pussy and fill it with cum once again. It felt almost too wonderful. She didn't even know where his base was located which would be funny.
"You should want a child. I'm the only male that'll ever touch you. Remember that. No one else will want a woman with a dick. A freak woman." he grinned as he called her this, speeding up his movement. He had enough of being nice. He tried to e nice by telling her how beautiful he thought she was, but she still didn't come to his side so now he just had to play hard ball and start insulting her. However, deep down he did feel bad about doing this.

She heard his mumbling about how tight she was, the girl unable to speak while he enjoyed himself. It felt as if his dick was the size of his thigh, even though she knew that was in no-way possible. It was all relative. Yet, she realized that he was moving slow, trying to be careful, or nice. She was just lucky he was slick with her own spit, or it never would have fit. Yet, as she begun to feel stretched, she felt the pleasure. Every time he moved inside her she felt it against her prostate, making her arch her back and groan in pleasure. The heroine could barely speak when he was inside her, let alone think of a come-back. Instead she listened. The continued, feeling his body tense, occasionally letting out a whimper of pain or a moan of arousal. It was all about what spot he hit, how fast he hit it.

When he called her a freak she instantly recoiled, her shoulders slumping slightly. The Red Stripe knew it was true though. No man ever looked at her as a mate, just something odd. It was why the League wouldn't accept her, it was why dates always went bad, and it was why she was alone. Always. Tear slipped down her cheeks as he shoved himself in her, faster, harder. Her breasts bounced at each thrust, the moans getting louder, for she was already stretched. Now it was just pure pleasure that was running through her veins, making her back arch and her cock stick out.

A hand slowly slid down, curling around her shaft and moving up and down, wanting to feel something inside while he fucked her. She hated her sex drive...But she couldn't stop herself.

Enjyoing the feel he continue on, loving the feel and using his hands to grip her brests, pulling her against him. She appeared to start masterbating with her own cock. She wanted this badly. He held her and moved a hand up to stroke her softly on the cheek and whispered
"I could look after you though. I could even take you on a date. Wouldn't you like that?" he grinned and groaned loudly as he went harder and faster, getting closer."

He looked at her, wanting to know her reaction to being treated like a date later.
"Maybe I should. I think you should be treated like a normal person for once in your life." he groaned loudly, moving a hand to pinch and rub her clit. He was getting close to releasing.

A date? She had been on one date, maybe a second. It was in high school, even before she realized she could change her form. And she would love that. The girl bit her lower lip as she begun to pump herself faster, groaning from his attention to her breasts, along with the asshole. It was squeezing tight now, her pussy dripping as she let herself be pleasured by this Doctor. "I-I want that..." She whispered, closing her eyes as she spoke. It was a stab in a heart, thinking about how she hadn't experienced too much of it.

When he touched her clit almost immediately she yelped, arching her back. H-How did he find it? Immediately she let out a moan, her eyes fluttering as she felt the pleasure flow through her. From her hand, and his hard dick in her tight ass. Was she really going to cum from having something in her butt?

No, she couldn't be that lewd. No way. She let her hand move away, leaving the throbbing member alone, as if trying to make it go away without letting it cum. Yeah, like that was going to work.

Grinning he liked that fact she agreed to this. He moved a hand from her hips to her cock and began to pump it. He was really enjoying this and now even though she left it alone, she was having all three areas stimulated and leaving only her breasts to be touched and stimulated.
"How about a picnic?" he asked her wonderingly as he continued to thrust and groan loudly. Damn she was so tight, but felt so good. He needed to make sure she would get pregnant for further experiments into the super human genetics. The use of a super powered child as a side kick had it's advantages too. Perhaps with time he could get The Red Stripe to agree to becoming his Eve for the new world that he will mould. He was getting closer and continued to grona hard, making it difficult to think.

The futa was going insane. Her eyelids were shut, a series of inhuman groans escaping from her mouth when he pulled at her clit, pumping her huge shaft. Against her own will her hips begun to move slightly, the shaft rubbing against his hand while her ass was filled with his huge shaft. His cock literally was still spreading her wide, making her scream in pleasure when he played with her.

She couldn't even respond to his question. Her mind was filled with lust, buzzing with ideas and different sensations. Her body was contorting against her will, to become more susceptible to pleasure. Her clit grew slightly, easier to taunt and tease while her hips became more lewd. Her ass grew soft, every time he thrust a slap escaping from their hips. The Red Stripe was groaning, practically close to cumming.

"I-I'm going to cum..." She whispered, looking back at him with her blue eyes, barely able to say it through the groans escaping her lips. The sad thing was that she couldn't stop herself. A hand slid up, beginning to mess with her nipples, roughly taunting them.

He enjoyed this, continuing to move inside her ass, loving it and continuing to pinch her clit and pump her cock. She was so sexy. He enjoyed her being so engorged into her lust and now everytime he moved she cried out. She was loving this and he knew it. So much so that she couldn't reply to his proposal.

He continued on when hearing that she was about to cum. He loved hearing her say that. He continued until she released and then pulled out, sticking himself into her pussy to finish himself off before groaning loudly and gripping onto her hips, releasing his cum deep into her again, making sure she was taking his seed nice and deep.

Her clit felt like it was on fire, her lips wide as he toyed with her, teasing everything he could. She could barely stand it, her body reacting to every touch, her eyelids fluttering.

When he pulled himself from her ass she let out a small cry, the sudden absence in her body making her tiny anus gaping wide. Yet in a few moments she felt it in her pussy. Her body arched, feeling the throbbing cock along her sensitive walls again, spreading them wide before she felt the mass liquid shoot into her body. She cried out, her body releasing as soon as she felt him enter her pussy. Her cock twitched, the wall in front of them smearing with the liquid, covering the wall with the goo while her pussy became tighter, the liquid from her pussy causing his dick to receive less resistance. Yet one of her hands still played with her nipple, enjoying the feeling after orgasm.

He was right. The more they did it, the better it got.

After the doctor recovered he smiled over at her. She was really sexy in this position. He enjoyed looking at at her.
"So how about the picnic?" he asked her now and crawled over to her, giving her a soft kiss on the lips, enjoying the feel of his against her's, but he wanted to make sure the new load he blew into her would get her pregnant soon. He didn't know if she had released eggs or not, but he was sure with so much cum inside her it was very possible for her to become pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom