Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The superhero fetish - overfiend_87/Jakiline

overfiend_87

Super-Earth
It was an average day in libirty city. Here heroes and villains were a common site. Things appared to be quiet after the largest super hero groups headed to the stars to correct some kind of intergellactic mess up. Suddenly, as was common, an explosion errupted at the bank, calling the attention of any nearby hero.

Inside the national bank of libirty city, the Robotocist, Dr Emmanuel Zain was calling himself The Cyber Lord. He was dressed in a lab coat, black trousers white shirt and black tie. He wore half-circle glasses and looked like a normal scientist, however he had in his arms a large laser rifle and aimed at the hole in the wall he had just created with the weapon. The security guards approached with guns raised and one of them had cuffs in hand, however metal constructs, shaped like large, bulky males came up behind then, grabbing the securty guards and wrestling them to the floor.

"This looks like a job for a super hero!" he laughed, shouting this and reaching into his pocket, throwing out a handfull of cubes no bigger than sugar cubes that transformed into shoddy-looking machines that began to move around, securing the area by his order. The Cyber Lord raised his rifle and fired another blase, blowing the securty doors down as he went towards the safe. He aimed for the locks and hoped to not damage the money inside, but when the door came down he just realised he didn't know how he was going to take the money out of here.

The truth was, he wouldn't be taking the money from the bank. There had been four bank robberies in the last week, and not one of them had been successful. She was here after all. A large red ball fell from the sky, something like a bouncy ball slamming towards the sidewalk of the bank. As it neared the ground it begun to contort, its body stretching and molding into a parachute so it could slow down. Once it was mere moments away from the ground she twisted her shape, becoming the Super Heroine that everyone could recognize.

A pair of thin goggles rested on her eyes, bright red to hide her eye color as she looked towards the bank. Long black hair, her curves held by the bright red tight spandex that seemed to hug her in all the right places. Her long black hair was held in a ponytail, keeping it from her face as she looked towards the scene. She had a small belt upon her hips, holding her tools of the trade. The Red Stripe was famous in this town for always saving the little people, even if she wasn't great enough to go save the world from Aliens, or stop an asteroid. She only needed to look in for a moment before she saw the evil villain. The Cyber Lord.

She had crossed fists with him at least eleven times. All of them, except for one, landed him in the back of a police Car. She cracked her knuckles, her body once again changing as she stepped in. Her high heeled boots gave her away, the slight click on the floor alerting one of the robots. It twisted to her, but by that time she had lashed out, flipping and aiming the heel at its small lens, moving between them.

No, she wasn't a normal shape-shifter. It was odd, the way she twisted and changed her form as she fought. She would increase the size of her hand to punch something, at the same time making a whole in her stomach to let the lazer shoot through. She was a contortionist of sorts, a shifter who could do more then just change her appearance. After knocking down three of the cybernetic members she went to her hip, pulling out three small throwing stars and throwing it at one of the machines, the blades digging into its metal flesh before an electric shot went through it. "Seriously Doctor, you can do better then this!"

"Poximity Alert! Super-powered presance detected!" came the sound from Cyber Lord's electronic arm bracelet. Grinning he leered at the alert, activating a cam of one of the machines, watching before it was knocked down. The image flickered and he had grown annoyed with her. She wasn't going to be expecting his back up plan however. First he needed to keep her distracted so he reached into his pocket, pulling out small metal orbs, looking like ballbarings and then throwing them to the floor.

"Execute plan Delta! Hunt down the bitch and kill her!" he shouted. The orbs grew in size and legs came out, running towards the location of that troublesome heroine. They weren't the real surprise. He was going into the vault now, releasing a few machines to start grabbing all the valuables inside to carry it away. He turned to look at the entrance, waiting for that heroine to come, but he didn't want her to be too suspecious and so had his weapon ready to fire upon, explosive rockets ready to make it look like he was atleast trying.

She whipped her head around, the black strands twisted as she heard a few metal spheres rolling on the ground. She cursed, but knew what was happening. She had fought the Doctor many times, and now it was just simple. The creatures sprang up as she twisted her hand into a huge sledge hammer. When the creatures popped up she slammed the dense hammer upon the creatures, slamming and breaking the pieces in her way. Crash one, Crash two. She destroyed two that way before the third shot a beam at her. The girl had to twist out of the way, a few flips before she twisted her form into a heavy boulder, landing right atop it.

"When are you going to learn Doctor, I can beat these machines with my eyes closed!" She said, standing up as she looked at the crushed machine under her. The metal pieces always hurt a bit, a few rips in her clothing on her right thigh and on her right hand, from where she hit the machines. But she was otherwise okay. After making sure there was no other threats outside the vault she helped the civilians in the lobby out to the Police, knowing that the villain was behind the desk.

The Doctor, which she called him because of his insane appearance and glasses, always played it the hard way. "Why don't you surrender? It would take years off your sentence, and it would make our lives so much easier." She said, coming around the corner to look at the door of the main vault. But she was oddly careful. She stretched her head, looking around the corner and seeing the rockets, before a smile graced her lips.

She could handle that. She twisted her entire body around, lunging her hands at him to disarm the villain. "You're done Doctor!"

Grinning Cyber Lord had enjoyed hearing her rant on like this and firing on at her, but she streached around, dissarming him as he thought she would and grinned up at her.
"Well...I would give up, but there's something I've been working on for the past few years to deal with your kinds. I wants to test this out before selling it to others." and with this he shouted "Activate: Titan Killer" and his entire body became electrofied. When this scared her off him and a few feet away he pulled a sleeve back, showing he had something bonded to his skin. Somethng metalic. It was deadly and he had used this power to keep her away.

"Nano technology, bitch. I designed it to fit as skin tight at those spandex of yours, but I have another surprise. You'll find that you can't use your powers." he grinned and pulled out a hand gun, firing it. It was like a taser and would stick to the skin, sending bolts of elextricity through her. "This is payback for all those years you kept getting in my way. I'll take you back to see if I can further use your powers." he told her, grinning and pulling the weapon from her once she was weak enough and placing a metalic disc on her chest. This created a ball of energy around her, trapping her and stopping her powers from working. He wasn't paying attention to her at the moment to notice any different about her. He grabbed his rifle, ready to use as one of the machines began to transport her with the piles of loot.

Laughing, Cyber Lord fired several missiles out to destroy the many police vehicles out there and get them out of the way. Some were burned from the damage and he killed a few more with another blast or two, just to clear the way and make the way to an open area. He pressed a code into his electronic arm bracelet to teleport him and his new treasures into the lair. Once there the heroine was dumped in a cell, guarded with a forcefield and a dampening feild to stop her from using her powers.

((what's her name btw? Super hero name.))

Her hands had wrapped around the rockets, throwing them aside before she let the long arms grab his shoulders. There was a huge grin on her face, for who could defeat her? She was climbing the ladder, and she would eventually become accepted into the National League of Heroes. At least, she would have. If her nemesis didn't utter the sentence. The electricity ran through her, burning her fingers and pulsing through her form. Suddenly, her arms were so long. In fact, everything felt so...Real.

She jumped back, flexing her hands as she did so. She couldn't do it. She tried to form a hammer in her hand and...Nothing. "Fuck this!" She cried, running forward to slam her own fist into his face as he pulled out the hand gun. But it was hard, trying to remember she wasn't so amazing. She sent a message to her body to form around it, but the taser hit straight on. She was just like a normal human, unable to dodge at a moment's notice. The metal clicked on her skin, the pulse making her cry out in pain as he took her down.

For the first time he had defeated her. The girl fell to her knees, her body once again contorting in the electricity. Body parts became larger, the pulses causing her body to go out of control. Cries of pain came in bursts before she fell to the ground, writhing as he walked over to her. She couldn't even hear his words. The pain was immense, her vision black as he pressed the disc to her chest. If he had cared to notice, he would tell that her chest had grown larger, stretching the spandex almost to a point of tearing it apart while a bulge had grown between her thighs. Yet it seemed that he had ignored it, the ball of energy hiding any of this change with its force field.

The girl was at a point of unconsciousness, barely able to look let alone fight back. She was carried like some victim, teleported with the Cyber Lord as he pressed his buttons. The Red Stripe, as she was known as, was thrown into the cell like a rag doll, only a slight groan escaping from her as he placed her under the ray. She could feel the powers of it, making her exhausted, unable to turn forms. Instead she lay on her side, trying to form thoughts. It was hard to even do that, with the pain in her limbs along with the room dampening her powers.

She hated her true form. Her breasts were larger, so big that she couldn't fight with them at this size. Along with that...She let her fingers move down, touching the now weak member between her thighs. She couldn't will it away, and eventually they would learn her secret. Her arch enemy would learn her secret!

[The Red Stripe.]

For the moment, Cyber Lord was organising his creations to transport the valuables to his underground treasury. At this he then looked over himself, walking away and going to his private room to remove his clothings and the armour. He redressed in the costume, but without the armour so hat he felt much better. He needed to make modifications to it, but first he wanted to go check on his subject.

Looking in he saw she had changed. Narrowing his eyes he gritted his teeth, she was different. Her breasts were far too big than they should be which turned him off, but he the noticed she had a bulge in her spandex suit. Afraid that she may actually still have her power and be doing this kist to annoy him, he began to give the computer commands. Robotic arms then came out, to tear the clothing off of her body, revealing her nude. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Her body was completely wrong for human physique. Most humans would've died and have their back snapped in half with breasts that big, not to mention the dick she had hanging between her legs.
"This can't be right...your...you're trying to trick me aren't you, Red Stripe." he gritted his teeth, activating the thing on her chest to make sure it was still working and it sent volts of electricity surging through he rbody.

Seeing that it was indeed working fine he grinned "Oh this is too perfect...I should make sure to take picture of this and then show you the sexual fury you've put me in. I havn't been able to get laid since I've been beaten down by a woman!" he exclaimed loudly before laughing and starting work on his armour. These cells overlooked his entire base.

From the darkness came out two metal clamps. They tore apart her spandex, ripping it to shreds. A cry erupted, a cry of pain and humiliation as she tried to turn away from the small window. As he tore off the spandex all that was left was the red tight material around her hands and calves, everything else torn to shreds around her. Her goggles were still on though, hiding her dark eyes as she turned to him.

"H-How could I? You have been shooting electricity into me l-"

Yet she couldn't finish. Another surge of electricity went through her, making her scream aloud. Her hands tore at the floor, her tails digging into the tiles. Yet she was still weak, unable to do even that much in this room. Curses were surging through her mind as he looked at her. She tried to turn away, a hand reaching down to cover the penis that was now beginning to perk up. The flesh begun to harder, embarrassment growing across her cheeks.

When he hinted that he was going to take her picture she weakly sat up, groaning to look at him. "You will not dare Doctor! The Police will be coming. They will arrest you, only if I don't kill you first!" She screamed, embarrassment making her blush. No one had ever seen her in her true form. She needed to figure out a way out, fast. "I will not be fucked by some....Lunatic."

[...Sorry, if you don't like the size of her breasts I can make them less extreme. Or, the scientist could make some way to change her form to his likeness...]

Jakiline said:
From the darkness came out two metal clamps. They tore apart her spandex, ripping it to shreds. A cry erupted, a cry of pain and humiliation as she tried to turn away from the small window. As he tore off the spandex all that was left was the red tight material around her hands and calves, everything else torn to shreds around her. Her goggles were still on though, hiding her dark eyes as she turned to him.

"H-How could I? You have been shooting electricity into me l-"

Yet she couldn't finish. Another surge of electricity went through her, making her scream aloud. Her hands tore at the floor, her tails digging into the tiles. Yet she was still weak, unable to do even that much in this room. Curses were surging through her mind as he looked at her. She tried to turn away, a hand reaching down to cover the penis that was now beginning to perk up. The flesh begun to harder, embarrassment growing across her cheeks.

When he hinted that he was going to take her picture she weakly sat up, groaning to look at him. "You will not dare Doctor! The Police will be coming. They will arrest you, only if I don't kill you first!" She screamed, embarrassment making her blush. No one had ever seen her in her true form. She needed to figure out a way out, fast. "I will not be fucked by some....Lunatic."

[...Sorry, if you don't like the size of her breasts I can make them less extreme. Or, the scientist could make some way to change her form to his likeness...]
((heh, yeah I'm kinda one of those strange guy's who like normal to small breasts more, but I could do just as you suggested. I don't really want to forcefully change your character if you don't want her to change. Ofcourse most super heroines do have enormous knockers.))

"Well from looking at you and your...friend." he grinneed when he said this as he looked at her through the force sheild. "You look like you might enjoy it. I bet no man has ever wanted to touch you if he saw you like this. You must be so lonely and so afraid. You and me aren't so different. Society makes us different, but we're both outcasts really. We both flex what we have to prove we're something, isn't that right?" he asked with a grin and continued to watch her.

"I could reduce your breast size if you want to. Perminantly reduce them. Then they would be less of a trouble for you to maintain and hide them away. In exchange I would like to...experiment on you. Your penis is strange being on someone to beautiful. Were you born with this?" he continued to question her as he lookeed at her more like a research subject than a person, but at the same time was trying to win her over.

"So...was that penis the reason the National League of Heroes wouldn't accept you?" he now said, hoping to hit a nail on the head and grinning broadly "That's just so wrong, too. That they would discriminate their own kind like that? You've defeated me atleast five times in the past year, yet they still keep you out? I was close to giving you a medal at one point, but they still don't want you in? Wow, they must hate you. Wouldn't you like to get back at them?" he grinned as he continued to talk to her this way, distilling ideas in her mind that he was sure must've come across her mind a few times. Afterall, she's only human. Everyone get's angry when they get alienated.

[No, I should have asked before I made them huge. I just assume. ^^ I don't care in the least.]

"Stop it!" She cried, "We are not alike. You are an insane Doctor who steals, and I was born differently. It does not mean the same thing. We are nothing alike." She snapped, turning her back to him. Yet she could feel his presence on her, the way he stared at her body. She knew what he wanted, that this was part of the Super Villain hand-book. She wouldn't speak to him, she couldn't.

She had beaten up Supers who had been captured. This was just part of the game villain's played. But when he mentioned the National League of Heroes she let out a shiver through her spine. That was a true statement. She had applied six times, but the biology of her figure...They didn't except it. At least, not when she was this low caliber of a Hero. She hadn't even saved the World yet.

When he tried to grind ideas in her head she twisted her body around, her eyes glaring into him. Even in this cell, with the electricity around her, her naked body exposed, she still had enough pride to stare into his eyes and scoff. "You may have me trapped in this cell, but that does not mean I am easily manipulated."

As she spoke to him she felt the penis harden between her legs. Just being looked at was enough for it to rise. After months of neglect it wanted attention, it wanted its turn. The Red Stripe blushed, curling up her knees and turning her back to him. "I may be weakened in this state, but that does not mean I am foolish. I am not getting angry at the League of Heroes, and I am not submitting myself to you for sex, or for experimentation."

"Oh how noble, but you know it'll be more fun if you decided join me and I promise you. I won't insult or make you feel less important than you really are." The Cyber Lord then turned the shild off, walking in and then turning the shield back on. He stared down at her as he got close. "I control all this technology. I could let you go out and be even more powerful than before and modify your image so that they'll accept you. You could even call yourself something else. An entirly new identity if you wished."

He continued to tempt her and then knelt down behind her, grinning as he knew she was hard and could see it got harder to hide. His hand snaked around, gripping her shaft and lightly pumping it.
"Give into it. You havn't have anyone else touch you there, have you?" he grinned as he continued to do this to her and moved another hand to one of her breasts, gripping it and continuing to tease her this way. "Tell me if you want it faster or harder." he grinned and pumped harder and tightened his grip to see if she would give into it yet. He began to bite her neck to keep up the teasing.

The Cyber Lord wasn't insane, it was an assumption. It was obviouse from the way he tried to manipulate her that he had a healthy mind. He continued to invent new and more powerful inventions.

She heard the door open, and for a brief moment, the shields go down. She thought about jumping out, but by the time she turned to run out he was already in the room, the shield's hum returning. She was trapped in here with him, and with the ray, along with her breasts, it would be hard to turn away.

If it wasn't him, she would have accepted the offer to remove much of her breasts. They were heavy, constantly a hassle. Yet as he moved towards her, whispering things to her, she sneered. "I like my name, my identity. I will not just become some side-kick for your game of World domina-"

But her sentence didn't finish. His hand had caught the shaft, the one that even she did not dare touch. Her face turned bright red, flushed as she couldn't come up with the words. It was amazing, the sensation of his glove against her shaft, the already excited shaft starting to poke up higher. A sigh escaped her lips, her eyes fluttering as she heard what he was saying. She just couldn't stop herself! She turned her head away, trying to ignore his gaze, to gain control before the man's hand found her breast. After that touch she couldn't control herself. She let out a slight moan, the way he teased her. Her mind became hazy, for no one had ever dared to touch her like this.

She tried to resist for a moment when he teased her, his lips nipping at her throat. Her eyes clenched, a sentence escaping through the gasps of pleasure, the silent moans that were escaping her lips. "Get off me...I don't want to join you." But it was getting harder not to ask for him to move faster. Her hip twitched under his hand, a thrust escaping from her control.

"You wouldn't be my side-kick. I wouldn't do something like that. I'm more interested in having a partner." he continued to grin, knowing that he was turning her on. "I'll have to reduce these breasts. Maybe you'd like that after I've shown you want pleasures I could bring you." he told her, laying her down on the floor and removing a glove with his teeth since his right hand was busy pumping on her. His now bare hand went to reach benieth her penis to seach for a pussy.

He had heard of women like her, but only in online roleplaying or hentai. If she had a pussy where the balls were meant to be he would be sure to stick his fingers inside, stroking the area first to get her wet and even more out of control before sticking the first one in. He was sure that she was a virgin and needed to be treated gently. The last thing he wanted was to have her moved to a new cell because the current one needed blood to be cleaned off the floor. When doing this he had an idea of how to bite away at her ideals and crush them into a fine powder.

The superhero heard his words, the way he was whispering things into her ear. The way he was gently saying it, while pleasuring her, was the best strategy he could use. It would combine the good feelings with his words, making them more stronger. It was smart, but bad for the Red Stripe. She felt his hands push her down, the cold stone against her back while he took off his glove. His finger found the wet mound. It was practically dripping from the attention, right under her hips. She arched when she felt his cold finger touched her, her eyelids fluttered.

The cock his his hand shook, a tremor running through it. The cold air, his soft hand. All of it was combining to make the member hard and up, perpendicular to the floor. His hands continued to push up and down, the way he was teasing her. She hadn't had an orgasm in so long, the tip so very sensitive. A small slip of precum slipped from the top, bubbling to the man's glove. A blush hit her face as she realized what was happening.

The truth was, he wouldn't find a hymen to break. During one of her fights she had gotten a hit to the area, breaking the hymen on accident. She was still a virgin, yet no blood would be spilled by his fingers. The mound was practically dripping along with her member, his fingers moving along her mound. "A-A partner? Why would you want something like me as a partner?"

Grinning he liked watching her enjoying this. He had found the wetness and went slowly inside with a single finger to begin with, but after a few thrusts he applied another, continuing to pump her, but stopping for a moment as he gave her virgina more attention. He listened to her and knew exactly what to say to surprise her.
"That's just the point. You aren't a 'something' but a someone." he grinned at her and began to lick the tip of her penis. She appeared to be getting close to releasing. "What do you think of sex more with. Men or Women?" he questioned her, licking her tip as he pumped it, deciding to make her cum before he would have a go at her body.

"You aren't a thing, but a rare type of person." he cooed, grinning as he was worming his way into her desires and mind, hoping to make her change her view on things. He had a partner in the past, but when she threatened to alert the authorities he vaporised her in her sleep. "I'll start the surgury soon shall I?" he asked after she released and he removed his other glove, unzipping his trousers and exposing his hardness to her "Come, show me how much you'd like me to call you a person instead of a thing. How much you'd like the breast reduction. This is as much as you have to pay." he told her and continued to grin as he helped her onto his knees and he stood to see if she would indeed do what he said to him.

The girl gasped when a single finger slid inside the moist mound, his thrusts making her arch her back. It was shocking to her, the amount of pleasure she was getting from his teasing fingers. Her hips begun to thrust into his fingers, her face turning a deep red as he whispered to her. His hot breath drifted over the shaft as he hinted that she was a person, something she wouldn't even admit to herself. It was...Feeling the man of another man was what she had dreamed of for ages, but every time she thought a date had gone well turned into a disaster after he saw her true form.

When his tongue flicked against the tip she let out a moan, her entire body tensing, the pleasure roaming through her. His hand was so amazing, she just couldn't handle it. She let out a cry, a grunt as the tip burst open. A fountain of the seed slipped from the tip, the accumulation of months without even touching the member. It splattered on her thighs, along the man's hand as it slid down her shaft, her sheath wet as well. Her breath was ragged as he whispered to her, moving her weak body like a rag doll. She couldn't think, she couldn't even function. The superhero had never masturbated, and the orgasm was just amazing.

"A rare type of person..." She whispered to herself, seeing him unzip his pants, exposing himself to her. The thoughts were whirring in her mind, pleasure from his earlier actions still sending her mind in a buzz. She wanted it. She could feel the heavy nature of her bust, the hazy sensation that had filled her mind.

It was why her own mouth moved towards his member with only a slight showing of hesitation. Her wet lips started to lick his shaft, tasting the underside before she enveloped the tip of him with her mouth, sucking on his member while he stood before her. She couldn't help herself, the temptation he gave to er was way too tempting.

"Hmm...good girl. You let out a nice load didn't you?" he had grinned when he finished her off and pumped her a bit more, letting her cum go over the glove that he had removed before exposing himself and telling her what to do. He watched her hesitate, but then groaned as he felt her starting to suck on him and lick his shaft. She was great. He was going to keep her, that was for certain. His words had worked their way into her system like a poison.

He removed his boots so that he could then remove his socks and move his right foot to her penis to stroke it and turn her on, making her fall deeper into this lust. He pressed the foot deeper to go beneith her and continue to rub her pussy. It was dripping wet and he could feel the warmth.

"Alright...I think I have proof enough." he told her now finishing in removing his clothing. "Stand." he commanded her and continued to grin. "Turn around and bend over. I want a nice like at your virgina." and once she had done this, if she did he took hold of his hard penis, and moved a hand to her hips, steadying her as he sticked it inside her virgina, so warm and years of unpenetraition and all that tightness of being new grasping him as if she couldn't live without it. He continued to groan and grin as a hand moved down to pump her penis again. "How'd you like another orgasm, but me filling you with cum too?" he had no idea if it was even possible to get her pregnant, but this would be part of an ongoing test to see if it would be possible and if the child would be normal, but with super powers. All of this he would need to write down in his research notes for later.

She heard his groan after she begun, yet she didn't stop. Her tongue messaged the underside of his length, her hands coming up to taking hold of his thighs. The edges of her breasts pressed against his legs as she worked, trying to be as good as possible. She wanted, no needed, to know that these breasts would go away. For a moment she felt guilt hit her, but she knew she could always leave. How could he possibly keep her by his side? She told herself this was a one time thing as she licked at him. Yet when his foot found her member she let out a gasp, the sound muffled by his member. It wasn't hard to make the large member point upwards, pushing against his foot while he played with her. Once the thick member was defying gravity his foot found an even weaker point, the girl's dripping mound. She felt his toe tickle her, making her gasp and groan into his body.

But when the man told her to stand she barely was able to. She was weak in the knees from his teasing and the ray gun she barely was able to get to her feet, leaning her hands against the wall so she could support herself. Her knees were shaking, her body exposed as she leaned over. It was easy to see her her dripping mound, the pointed shaft that was now against the wall.

"D-Don't!" She whispered, but it was too late. He shoved into the cunt, a gasp escaping her lips. Her legs almost gave out, the pleasure overwhelming. She couldn't control herself as his hand moved to her hips, starting to caress the shaft. Her hips begun to stick out, so it would be easier for the man to thrust into her again and again. She had never felt a sensation like this. But....She knew that after it she would never live without it. It was everything a creature like her had dreamed of. Being touched, the person not shrinking away from her in disgust...

She arched her head back as when he begun to whisper to her. She nodded before she turned back to him, the dark black hairs falling out of the ponytail, slipping in front of her face. "L-Let me Orgasm!" She cried, a moan escaping her lips as his hand stroked her, her unused pussy squeezing him tight.

"Sorry? You don't want it in you? Well let me just remove it..." he grinned, pulling it out of her, but hearing her beg for it he stuck it back inside, feeling her grip him was just too good to let go of. He continued to stroke her member like before, but now fucking her at the same time. She must've felt so weak with this going on. Perhaps the breasts were making her weaker than normal? He didn't know, but that was his guess.

"You're a good girl...now let me see those eyes." he told her, moving his hand from her shaft to remove her goggles and whatever remained of her outfit. He wasn't going to allow her any cloths for the moment. She was better this way. Her pussy was so tight that he soon started thrust in harder and faster. It was so good that he knew he wouldn't be able to keep this up as long as he wanted too.

The girl let out a cry of shock when she felt him press inside her, thrusting all the way in. She let out a shriek, feeling him go much deeper then she expected, continueing to pound and grind into her. She shut her eyes, a groan escaping her lips as he stroked her member more and more. It was practically driving her insane. The ray was making her weak, the metal disk between her breasts reminding her that she could feel electricity anytime he wished. The breasts didn't help with her balance either...

Yet when he went to grab for her goggles she hesitated, trying to pull away. But she couldn't get far enough. Instead her dark blue eyes looked back at him for a moment before her eyelids closed in pleasure. The spandex left on her arms and legs were torn off, leaving her gold and wanting. Her breasts begun to nip as she felt the cold breeze, yet the uncomfortableness went away when he moved deeper and deeper. She could practically feel him throbbing inside her, moving closer and closer to cumming. His throbbing was making her moan, practically on the verge of her climax. "I-I'm going to cum!" She cried, her hands gripping the cement walls as she tried to stop herself, but couldn't. It was so close!

"There...I don't think you have any more secrets about your identity to hide from me anymore." he grinned, loving to finally look at her eyes. "You have beautiful and feminine eyes." he whispered to her and continued to move, thrusting harder and deeper as he grabbed her penis again and worked it hard. It felt so good and pleasent. He could feel the throbbing making him both want to finish.

"Wow...so good...I'm going to cum too. Nice and deep inside you." he teased her, wanting to know if she didn't want him to out of fear of if she could get pregnant or even catch something from him. He tightened his grip on her hips and penis as he continued grinding into her and just as she would release he pushed himself as deep as he could inside her, releasing all his cum and moaning out loud, still pumping her cock, weakening her even more so that he knew he could get out of here before she would come to her senses.

Once they finished their orgasm he let go of her, letting her collapse close to the bed as he gathered up everything, leaving nothing in the room as he left apart from his own cum that would be dripping out of her.
"I'll get your surgury prepared." he told her now as he was smiling widly, enjoying what he had just done to her.

((It's not a ray that's weakening her. It's a dampening feild. Means that area she can't use her powers in, but he had attached the metalic plate to her chest so that it would disable her powers when outside the call so he could take her out when he felt that he could trust her. Oh and DAMN this rp has been making me so hard it's lifting my laptop up!))

[....Sorry about that. >///////<]

The girl blushed slightly when she saw him look into her eyes, even complimenting them. No one complimented her eyes. She just took that compliment, adding it to the poison he had fed her earlier. His words were growing and growing, overwhelming her just like the pleasure was. When he begun to work the penis again she let out a cry, practically shaking. The girl wanted to feel good but...Was he really going to cum inside her? "P-Please don't!" She cried, yet he would. She knew he was going to, and there was nothing she could do about it. When he pumped her penis once more she let out a cry, the cum shooting from her hips to soak the wall, her warm seed splattering against it while he dove his own member into her, letting it go. She bit her lower lip as he felt the seed flow into her. She felt him continue to pump her, shooting everything she had onto the wall before he let her go.

It was too much. The girl fell to the ground, collapsing onto the floor. She fell onto her side, The Red Stripe too weak to even stand. Cum dripped out of her cunt, as well as slipping from her member. When he picked everything up she was too weak to resist, though her hand reached out to grab the goggles. Yet it was too far, the man taking it before she could.

Almost instantly she regretted what she did. Surgery? She turned away from him when he smiled, the door slamming after him. Pleasure was fantastic, but what at what cost? She wondered what she had given to him while she closed her eyes, falling asleep from the hard day.

((lol nothing to be sorry about. It's a natual bodily function afterall :) Plus I'm the one being a pervert. I often give out too much info when turned on lol.))

Cyber Lord looking at her goggles and grinned over to her. "I'll keep these as a prize." he told her, grinning as he looked at her, watching her now collapse. It was perfect. He needed to recover though since he felt his own legs had weakened and needed to site down before getting her ready for surgury. He slunked off to his own room, before redressing in a surgury uniform, complete with the gloves and everything, grinning as he prepared the machines to help with things.

First he returned to the cells, looking in on her and sending a nearby robotic arm, carrying a syring filled with anestetic into her, making sure she was out cold. After the needle was gone and he gave it enough time to take effect the other machines began to carry her to the operating room. The Cyber Lord soon started cutting away, reducing the breasts to a more natural and usable level. He had all the nessavery tools and once he was done, the wounds were sealed off with a laser and all the spare skin and flesh was put away, however he would use the DNA to experiment with. This was actually the perfect oppitunity to examin her biology to see if it was indeed possible for her to produce eggs.

The woman looked up, her eyes blinking when she peered at the door. The shield dropped for a moment for a robot to slid in, its needle high. She tried to pull away, but it was impossible. He gave her the drug, the already weakened super suffering from the drug just as fast as anyone else. Her head slumped down on the stone floor, her frightened breath relaxing as she felt her body go numb. Her eyelids fluttered as she was picked up, carried lightly to the operating table. Yet she didn't awake. She didn't feel anything.

She didn't even dream.

Her biology was actually quite remarkable. It was very hard for her to produce a child, for there were eggs. Yet, because of her anatomy, they only came once every two months instead of the usual cycle. As he peered over he body she started to fight off the drug, seeing as she wasn't under the cell's dampening field. Her hand flexed, the thin hand morphing. It was a slight change, barely enough for anyone to notice.

She probably did not even realize it. She looked down as she started to awaken, seeing that her large breasts had been removed. Instead she had two rather normal sized. It was a shocking surprise, but rather nice. She let her eyes smiled before she looked around the room, seeing she was still on the table. The drug still affected her, making every groggy as she tried to sit up. It was surprising that he hadn't chained her down...

"Doctor?" She inquired, looking over as she sat up slowly.

"Up already?" he asked as he looked at her, a bit shocked before going over to her and pushing her back down. "You shouldn't get up yet...you're not finished with yet. I still need to understand your biology a bit better. It appaears you only produce eggs every two months." he told her as he attempted to hold her back down, drawing out another syring full of anestetic. Last time he gave her only enough for a human. Since she woke up too early it seemed another dose wouldn't hurt. He had forgotten he removed the plate in order to do the surgury. He will have to re-apply it later, after he's taken her back to her room.

"Do you feel better? Now that your breasts don't feel like your carrying twenty pounds on your back." he laughed as he made sure to stick the needle into her. He hoped that she hadn't gained her abilities back yet. His gloves were still covered with her blood and she was hooked up to a transfusion. He hoped that she didn't regain her powers too quickly, nor remember how she should be pinning him down and arrestng him.

Back
Top Bottom