Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Changes (dhaze x Zennarion)

She smiled as she heard her words. "Good.... Now would you mind taking a shower?" She then asked her with a giggle while she watched her. "Please... I want more..." She then told her in a soft whisper while she watched her. She really enjoyed to feel the big cock inside of her, and Misty knew that as well. "Please...." She then asked her in a soft whisper, before she then slowly moved over to her, putting one hand at her chest, and moved the other hand down to her cock and started rubbing it. "You know you want to..." She then told her in a soft lustful whisper, as she tried to make her hard again. She knew that Misty would take a shower if she got her hard.

Misty shivered, then groaned slightly as Zangoose started to rub her, Misty's cock starting to grow hard in her tight shorts. "O-oooh....l-let me get undressed first will you.....? I don't wanna tear these shorts...." She panted, but found herself stumbling against Zangoose's touch, before they knew it the two were in the bathroom, Misty still in her clothes as they stumbled into the shower, one of them, Misty wasn't clear who, turned the water on, which quickly cascaded down onto the two of them. "Oh god....my clothes...." But it was too late, Misty's body was already starting to change, her chest beginning to swell, the bulge between her legs growing, her clothes tightening, becoming strained, before the loud sounds of ripping filled the room, Misty's growing and shifting body ripping out of her shirt, bra and shorts, her long cock slumping out, slapping against their legs, before the beast began to stir and ever so gradually grow longer, harder and thicker, perhaps even moreso than before.

Zangoose smiled a bit as she led Misty out in the bathroom, and then turned on the water, not even letting her get a chance to undress. She then heard her clothes being ripped apart again, and just smiled at the thought of what she was going to do to her. God she couldn't wait, this was going to be so good, atleast if it was just half as good as last time. She could feel how her cock grew, and then looked down at her, with a lustful look in her eyes. "I want you to take me... Harder than last time..." She then told her in a soft tone, while she watched her. "I know you want to do that... I can smell it..." She then told her in a soft whisper, before she then licked her nipple.

Misty growled slightly as her transformation finished, her cock growing quickly to full size, slightly longer and thicker than last time. "....Fine....you asked for it..." Misty grabbed Zangoose with inhuman strength, flipping the Pokemorph and bending her over the edge of the bathtub, Misty lining up her giant cock, then slamming the head into Zangoose's pussy, forcing through the tightness and pushing the entire length in, stretching out Zangoose's womb and belly visibly as she forced the entire cock in whether Zangoose was ready or not.

She smiled a bit as she heard this, before she then felt how Misty moved her. She closed her eyes and then got ready to feel her giant cock inside of her, not even 2 seconds later, she then felt how she forced the large cock inside of her, moaning from the pleasure. "Oh god... Thats so good..." She then told her, before she then slowly opened her eyes. "God...." She then told her in a soft moan while she watched her. She really loved the feeling of having her cock inside of her. She loved how big it was, and how hard she thrusted. "Harder! Give me everything you got!" She then moaned to her while she watched her. She could get used to this, and hopefully misty could too.

"You want everything....? Fine..." Misty let out an inhuman growl, pulling herself back before slamming back inside with strength beyond a human being was capable of, the entire cock slamming into Zangoose, stretching out her body like it was made of elastic. "Oh yes....so tight....." Misty reached around to grab Zangoose's breasts, lifting the Pokemorph up, supporting the Pokemorphs entire body with just her cock, Zangoose's legs no longer even touching the floor.

She smiled a bit as she heard this, before she then felt how she lifted her up with her cock, and then looked down at her. "God yes...." She then told her, before she then closed her eyes. "God i love this" She then told her, while she watched her. This really felt good to her, she didn't want her to stop... Ever.

Misty released Zangoose's breasts, moving her hands down to the girls waist and began to lift her up off the impossibly large cock, lifting almost halfway, then slammed Zangoose back down, Misty grunting with every movement, her cock twitching as the veins on it bulged, the head pulsing deep inside of Zangoose's stretched out womb. "I'm gonna fill you so full of my cum...." In the back of her mind Misty wondered what might happen if she kept on cumming inside of Zangoose all the time.....but there would be time to think about that later on. Right now, Misty was continuing to slam Zangoose up and down on the cock, turning to push Zangoose against the wall to make it possible to move harder and faster into the Pokemorph's body.

Her eyes widened as she felt how she lifted her up, and then how she let go of her agian. She moaned out as she felt how she slid down on her cock again. "Oh god you are so big!" She then moaned to her while she watched her. "I love it!" She then told her in a moan while she watched her. God she loved this... She wanted to go on, until she couldn't take anymore, but she knew that wasn't much, due to Misty's big cock. God she loved how big she was, and how she could just force Zangoose up against the wall. She moaned out as she felt how she slammed her agianst the wall, and then even more as she felt how hard she could thrust inside of her. "Oh god yes... Give me everything you got!" She then told her.

Misty was starting to lose herself in her pleasure, slamming over and over again into Zangoose, ignoring the Pokemorph's orgasms, making sure to bring her to orgasm over and over as Misty felt her own starting to bubble up and build inside of her, the base of her cock beginning to bulge. After nearly an hour of slamming though, Misty suddenly yanked Zangoose down, nearly splitting the Pokemorph apart as Misty let out a deafening howl of pleasure, her cock swelling up to become even bigger than before, erupting with cum inside of Zangoose, flooding her quickly and starting to expand Zangoose's belly outwards with the volume of cum, going beyond 9 months pregnant quickly and still going as several gallons emptied into the Pokemorph, and more still continued pumping inside her.

Her eyes widened as she then felt her cock grown inside of her, after an hour had passed, she was tired by now, but it felt as if the growing cock woke her up. She then felt the cum inside of her, and then moaned out from the pleasure. "Oh god this is so good!" She then screamed out in pleasure, before she then watched her belly grow, she was impressed by now, she had never thought that her body could expand that much, and she had never thought that a human could cum so much... Or atleast something shaped like a human. "God yes.... Fill me up mistress.... I want all of it inside of me!" She then moaned to her while she watched her. She couldn't believe how big her stomach was now.

Zangoose's stomach continued to grow as Misty's thick cock continued cumming, every drop trapped inside the Pokemorph, Misty just twitching as the orgasm continued. By the time it was done, Zangoose's belly was far bigger than the rest of her body. It had to be at least 4 or 5 times the size of the remainder of her body, enough cum inside of it to probably flood the bathroom if Misty pulled out, though the girl seemed to be starting to come back to her senses. "Oh god....that felt incredible....." She panted, resting against Zangoose's back as her cock remained hard inside the Pokemorph, still twitching, and still at it's further enlarged size rather than returning to normal for Misty's pokemorph form.

Feeling how big her body now was, she then looked down at Misty. "God you have no idea how good that felt, and how good i feel right now" She then told her. "Please don't pull out" She then begged her while she watched her. "I like to have the cum inside of me" She then told her while she watched her. "Its so... Warm..." She then told her with a slight smile upon her lips while she watched her. "Don't you feel good as well?" She then asked her with a giggle, before she then moved one of her fingers down between her big breasts.

Misty shivered, gasping as she saw how big Zangoose had gotten, wondering just how she had been able to put out so much cum. "But....we gotta let it out eventually....but...where...? It'll flood out too fast for the bathtub to take....and it'll just totally flood the hotel room..." Misty blinked, the sound of the cum moving around inside Zangoose echoing all around the room. "We gotta let it out somewhere though...."

"I don't know... And don't look at me... Because i can't do anything... Why don't you let out one of your pokemon so it can help us?" She then asked her. That seemed like the best idea to Zangoose, but she would let Misty decide. "Maybe your Gyarados or tentacruel? Or Golduck?" She then asked her while she watched her. "Or all 3 of them?" She then asked her in a soft tone. Of course she wouldn't mind staying like this, but if Misty wanted it out, then she would let her take it out of her.

"Well....what can my Pokemon do? They can't exactly drink it or something.....there's way too much....there's gotta be gallons inside of you...." Misty swallowed nervously, her cock twitching, sending shivers through her entire body. "Oh god.....we've gotta get that out of you soon before I end up cumming again....you're bound to burst if I cum that much again"

"Well... Golduck can use its telepathy to get the cum down in the tub, without covering the whole room in cum" She then told her. "Where are the pokeball?" She then asked her while she watched her. "Hopefully it wouldn't be in her bag, since it was standing by the window in the bedroom right now, and it was impossible for her to get it, since Zangoose couldbn't get through the door.

"Um....they're in the bedroom in my bag..." Misty laughed nervously. "But you can't fit through the door and if I pull out then it'll all start pouring out.." Misty rubbed her head, glancing around, then blinking as she spotted the window. "You don't think.....we could put it out the window into the street or something do you? Nobody would know what it was or where it came from at least....." She laughed nervously again, then shook her head. "No no...stupid idea..."

"No.... We can't do that... We don't want anybody to drown in your cum.... Maybe if could let a bit of it run out at a time.... Then we could be done within an hour or something like that... How does that sound?" She then asked her in a soft tone. "If you make a small hole or something like that.... Would that work?" She then asked her while she watched her. It sounded like a pretty good idea to Zangoose, but she wanted to hear Misty's opinion first.

"M-maybe....but I think I'm gonna need to cum again before then..." Misty panted as her cock twitched inside of Zangoose. She could already feel another orgasm beginning to build despite the two of them barely moving. "Oh god.....I'm gonna have to start moving.....it's starting to drive me insane.....I....I don't think I care what happens to the room....." Misty could feel her mind starting to slip as the lust grew once more, cock twitching once more inside of Zangoose.

"M-Misty! Don't move, my body can't take more cum!" She then told her while she looked down at her. "Don't cum inside of me" She then told her while she watched her. If she did that her stomach would explode, and she didn't want that, and Misty probably didn't want that to happen either.

"I can't stop it!" Misty growled and started to thrust a few times into Zangoose again, some of the cum being pushed out by the thrusting, though not much. "So good...so tight....gotta fuck more....gotta cum more..."

"N-No! Don't do it Misty! I don't want my body to explode! Please don't!" She then moaned to her while she watched her. Right now she just wished that they hadn't started this, since she didn't want to die like this... She didn't want to die because she had too much cum in her body, she refused to die like that. She sighed and then closed her eyes, just hoping that Misty wasn't going to cum again.

"I can't....I can't stop it...." Misty was slowly starting to thrust again, small squirts of cum being pushed out of Zangoose by the thrusting, but not enough to deflate Zangoose's belly. But then something odd began to happen....the cum started to absorb itself into Zangoose's body, her belly deflating, but at the same time her breasts began to swell up. Not with cum or milk, but new flesh growing and developing almost instantly, whilst at the same time Zangoose's tiny ass also began to swell up, her belly nearly halving in size before the process seemed to stop, perhaps just enough to allow Misty to cum inside of her one more time.

Zangoose eyes widened as she felt her breasts and ass grow, and then her belly shrink. "Wh-What happened?" She then asked her, while she looked down at Misty, over her new breasts, that were now even larger than Misty's. "Why did they grow?" She then asked her in a nervous tone while she watched her. She knew Misty had to cum again, so she just wanted her to do it, so they could get done. She was scared now... And Misty could probably see that, maybe even feel it. She let out a soft sigh, this all felt so wierd. He started out as a male Zangoose, and now this, he was being fucked by his own trainer in a tub.

Back
Top Bottom