Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Changes (dhaze x Zennarion)

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Misty sighed as she walked down the abandoned dirt trail....alone apart from the Zangoose at her side. He was a recent addition to her Pokemon line-up, and a little different from her usual water types....but the poor thing had been so scared when she found him that she couldn't just leave him. Though sadly whatever he had gone through had left him with a fear of Pokeballs....so that was why she allowed it to walk alongside her openly. Still, it wasn't the same as the human companionship she'd enjoyed a few years ago with Ash and Brock....she missed those days....but she had to make her own way now. She couldn't spend her life travelling like that, just watching the others grow and develop as trainers while she stood at the sidelines. No....she had left because she needed the chance to improve aswell, and she could only do that on her own.

"Hm?" Misty blinked as she looked up, dark clouds beginning to form overhead, the distant rumble of thunder starting to echo in her ears. "Oh man....this looks pretty bad....we should find some shelter..." Fortunately, there was a cave not too far from the path, and as Misty turned to run towards it the rain began to fall, gently for a few moments, then suddenly began to pour. By the time Misty reached the cave, she was absolutely soaked. "Oh geez.....look at this...I'm totally soaked....probably gonna catch a cold now..." She grumbled and shook herself off a little, then looked over at Zangoose. "You ok little guy? Guess we're gonna have to stay here and just wait for the storm to end huh? Could probably be a couple of hours..."

Zangoose was just following Misty right now. He had been beaten by a stronger male in his clan, and then he had been left all alone, out in the forest. That was when Misty had found him, and taken care of him, she had even learned him a water move called water pulse. He was just happy that he had somebody to go with, he didn't care about that she was a human, he would follow anyone as long as they could find food, and as long as they were kind to him. He let out a soft sigh, and then looked up at the sky, it looked like it would start raining, soon, so they had to find some cover soon. He looked up at her, and then seeing that she looked up at the sky as well, he smiled slightly.

As she started running, he started running as well. He then saw where she was heading towards, and then smile a bit. A cave would be the perfect place for them to hodea, eventhough there would maybe be other dangerous things in that cave. Once they got inside of the cave her then looked up at her, hearing her words he smile a bit. He then nodded. He was a bit wet from the rain, but he was okay.

Misty sighed, glancing back into the cave...it was dark yes, but she could see the back of it at least, meaning there was nobody or nothing else in here that could harm them. She breathed a sigh of relief and slowly sat down, leaning against the wall of the cave and reaching out to gently rub Zangoose's head, scratching a little behind his ear. "Hey there, you ok? Hang on and I'll get a little food for you" She grinned and reached into her bag, rumaging around a little and pulling out some Pokemon food and a bowl, pouring some out and setting it down, just smiling as she watched Zangoose eat. He'd been starved....nearly dead when she had found him...poor thing...he'd even been scared of her at first, but she'd managed to earn his trust these past few weeks.

"Looks like you've got your appetite back" She chuckled and stretched slightly, then blinked and glanced out of the cave. "Hm?" She blinked again, seeing some odd lights in the distance. At first she thought it could be thunder but....these lights weren't the right colour. "What's that....? Could someone be having a battle in this kind of weather...? Or maybe it's something else....hm....maybe it's a town where we can actually get warm and dry rather than in this cold dark cave.....whatcha think Zangoose? Should we brave the rain and go check it out? Could be worth it"

He looked up at her as se asked him about food and then nooded. He would love some food, he hadn't got any since breakfest. He looked out at the rain, it sure had started raining a lot, he was just happy that theu had found a place where they could be inside, eventhough he felt a bit wierd about this cave. He had never seen it when he was the leader of the small Zangoose group, so where did it come from? He sighed softly, and then laid down on the ground, yawning softly. He was a bit tired right now, and a quick rest probably wouldn't hurt. He closed his eyes for a moment, and then relaxed a bit. He was just happy to be together with her.

Once he heard her speak he then lifted his head off the ground, and then looked up at her. He then looked deeper into the cave, seeing the light he then smiled a bit, before he then stood up. He nodded at her words, as a cat he was very curios and he wanted to know more about that light that was shining deeper inside of the cave. Without waiting for her he then slowly started walking deeper inside of the cave, still fast enough for her to be able to follow him.

Misty stood and followed Zangoose slowly, keeping one hand on the wall in order to support herself, watching her feet on the slippery rock floor. "Geez....I could've sworn these lights weren't coming from down here before....wonder what's causing them..." She shook her head and continued to follow. "Don't get too far ahead Zangoose! I don't wanna lose you in here....though I think we're almost there...the lights are definately getting brighter...though I don't hear anything that might be causing them...."

He looked back as he heard her speaking and then nodded. He wasn't going to lose her in that cave, since he didin't want to get lost in there, as well as she didn't want to get lost. He stood up, on his two legs, and then covered his eyes, what was that bright light? And where did it come from, it didn't smell of fire, so it couldn't be something burning, and he couldn't smell any fresh air, so it couldn't be a hole in the cave either, so what was it? It confused him, and made him even more curios, now that he didn't know where that light was coming from.

Misty had to start shielding her eyes as the lights got brighter, watching as Zangoose got up on two feet in order to shielf his own eyes. Whatever it was, they were almost there. "Ok....just around this last corner..." Misty moved up beside Zangoose as they came around the last corner, though the lights suddenly started getting so bright she couldn't even look, and at the same time she felt herself being almost drawn in, the light gradually seeming to almost consume them, Misty feeling an odd warmth and tingling running through her body.

Zangoose eyes widened as he saw the light, it was so bright that he had to cover his eyes, he still couldn't see where it was coming from, but he then felt this odd tingle in his body, something was wrong, and he knew it, he wanted to run away, but it felt as if he had been paralyzed. It felt as his body got pulled towards the light. What was this? And why did he feel this tingle in his body. He looked up at Misty, seeing that she didn't move either. What was happening to them?

Misty winced slightly as the heat in her body started to increase....she felt like she was on fire, though she couldn't look to see what was happening, the light was just getting brighter and brighter, now surrounding them completely, the colours changing constantly. After a few moments, Misty let out a scream of pain, before she passed out, collapsing to the rock floor.

Hearing her scream, his eyes widened, whatever was happening to him, started to happen to him as well. He growled a bit as he felt the pain in his body, it really hurt, but he didn't want to collapse, and then pass out, he wanted to stay up and protect her. His eyes widened a bit as the pain grew bigger, he closed his eyes and then fell forward, passing out as well.

It was a few hours before Misty groaned, slowly starting to wake up, a hand reaching up to rub her head....it was throbbing....and it took a few moments for her to remember what had happened. "Ah!" She suddenly looked around, blinking as the lights were gone, the cave now lit only by her torch. "That was.....what the hell happened....?" She felt ok....the burning was gone....a slight tingling sensation around her stomach, but she ignored that for now. "Zangoose....? Zangoose are you alright?"

As he heard somebody calling his name he groaned a bit and then sat up, the light was gone, and the burning feeling was gone, now the only light that remained in the cave was the torch that isty had brought with her. Wh-What happend? He thought to himself, and then looked over at Misty, seeing the worried look in her eyes made him smile a bit. She always worried too much, and besides, he was fine, he didn't feel any diffrent from before. He still hadn't noticed the changes of his body, and he couldn't feel any changes either.

Misty rubbed her head as her eyes adjusted, reaching out for her torch and picking it up, glancing around and shining the light over at Zangoose, though when she saw....she froze up. "Z-Zangoose.....? Is that....you...? What....what the hell happened to you....?" Zangoose was now larger, more human like in general shape....and rather than the male he had been before, he now appeared.....female. "Zangoose you.....you're....a girl...."

His eyes widened at her words "What are you talking about im not a...." He stopped as he heard his female voice "I can.... Speak..." He then mumbeled, ignoring his female voice. He then looked down his body and blushed "Wh-What happened to me?" He asked himself in a soft low whisper, "I have human shape and female body.... I bet its that light that did it..." He then said before he looked back at Misty "But you look like yourself..." He then mumbeled to her. "Didn't you change?" He asked her.

"You can talk too....? But that's...." Misty blinked and shook her head, extremely confused by the whole situation. "Well....yeah I seem to be fine...maybe whatever that was it only effects.....Pokemon...." She trailed off as she started to feel a little odd, then suddenly groaned slightly, feeling some kind of pleasure down between her legs. "Nnngh....I feel.....I feel funny...." She panted slightly, then suddenly arched her back, thrusting out her hips and groaning loudly, a bulge starting to form between her legs, like something was growing out of her, pushing it's way out of her body. "Oh god....oh god what is it? What's-" She was cut off by a scream of pleasure, the bulge continuing to grow larger, her shorts straining until finally they were ripped open, a large cock suddenly ripping through her panties, shredding the material. As Misty collapsed back to sitting on the cold stone floor, she just panted with her eyes closed, not noticing her knew appendage, which was twitching out in the open.

Zangoose eyes widened as she saw this, and she then slowly crawled over to Misty "Whats... That?" She then asked her, before she then gave it a lick, and then looked up at her. "It seems... As if you changed too...." She then told her with a giggle, and then blushed a bit. "God its big.... I've never seen one that was so big...." She then told her, before she then give it another lick. She then looked up at Misty "Are you.... Alright?" She then asked her while she watched her. She was a bit worried about if she was alright, or what she was, since she was screaming. She wasn't sure if it was scream of pleasures, or if it was scream of pain. Seeing that her eyes was closed she smiled a bit. "Maybe you would want to see what the light gave you?" She then asked her.

Misty groaned as Zangoose licked her....on something she hadn't had before. "I....wh-what was th-" She was cut off as Zangoose licked again, Misty arching her back and groaning loudly, then collapsing back to the rock. "Wh-what the hell is going on....?" She panted, then felt around on the floor for her torch. "Seen one what so big....?" She was still getting used to the idea of Zangoose talking, and she was replying without thinking....though was this permanent? Would it wear off? Would it happen again if it did wear off? There were so many questions, though they slipped Misty's mind completely when she found the torch, picking it up and angling it down at herself, pointing it at the steel-hard erection that had ripped through her panties and shorts. "Wh-what the hell....? That's....n-no....no it can't be.....I can't have a....a....I'm a girl!"

"Mmm.... Its not that bad.... I actully like it...." She then told her, while she watched her "I like it...." She then told her, before she then gave it another lick. "Don't you like it?" She then asked her, before she then slowly started rubbing it, and i like it very much...." She then told her with a giggle. "I can make it go down again...." She then told her in a soft tone, while she watched her. "You would like that, wouldn't you?" She then asked her in a soft, lustful tone.

Misty blinked at Zangoose, how strange he...or she....was acting, though suddenly she groaned again as Zangoose once more licked her erection, Misty's entire body shivering with intense pleasure, feelings she'd never been able to imagine washing over her. "O-oh god....it...it does feel good..." Misty panted heavily as she was licked again, then slowly rubbed, her nipples hardening quickly through her shirt. They seemed a little longer than before aswell....though Misty's mind was more focused on other things at this moment in time. "O-oh god yes....yes I want it to go down...I want it to go away....please Zangoose....please help me..."

SHe smiled a bit at her words and then nodded "Just be happy that im a female now, because i wouldn't have touched it if i were a male..." She then told her, before she then gave it another lick, and then finally took it in her mouth, and started sucking on it, letting her tounge run over it as she sucked on it, she could get used to the life as a female if she had to, but for now, she would just please her trainer, and do as she told her to, no matter what she asked her to do. She let out a soft moan while she sucked on it, and just let her tail, wag behind her.

Misty groaned loudly as Zangoose took her cock into her mouth, the girl arching her back and pushing herself up further. "Oh god....it's so good.....oh god Zangoose....don't stop....please don't stop....!" These sensations were all so new, Misty didn't really know how to describe them or what was happening to her....she had no idea what was coming....all she knew was that she could feel something building up inside of her....something big....something good....and yet she knew it wouldn't be enough....she knew that even after whatever was coming....she'd want more....

She smiled a bit as she heard her moans and words, and just continued to suck on her cock, and lick it, It was quite funny to do this, it had always been the other females thad done this to hier and now she was doing this, and even to another female. This was funny, she could go on all day if she had to. She let go of it, and then sat down on her legs. "Get me wet so we can get that big cock of yours down and continue, alright?" She then asked her in a soft, low and lustful whiper. She looked up at Misty with a slight smile upon her lips.

Misty could hardly believe what she was hearing....her Zangoose....she sounded so....experienced. Then again, considering the abuse it must've gone through she doubted this was the creatures first time doing sexual things with another being, human or Pokemon. "I....a-alright...." Misty swallowed nervously, slowly getting onto her hands and knees, moving over and practically pushing Zangoose to lay down, the girl then moving her head between the Pokemons legs. A few hours ago she never would've considered this with another woman, let alone another Pokemon, but there were so many new sensations running through her body....testosterone coursing through her system for the first time, her new cock twitching madly as she slowly began to lick her Pokemons slit, savouring the taste of the juices. Oh she was going to enjoy losing her virginity here.....perhaps not the virginity she had been planning on losing.....but still, she wouldn't be a virgin anymore either way.

She moaned out as she felt this and then closed her eyes. "Mmm.... God yes.... So good..." She then told her in a soft moan, while she looked down at her. "Mmm.... Where did you learn to use your tounge like that?" She then asked her with a soft moan while she watched her. God that felt so good, she had never thought that she would be together with a human like this.... Never. She closed her eyes, and then let her claws dig into the ground, as she let her lick her slit.

"I.....I'm just following my instincts...." Misty glanced up to answer the question, then slowly returned to her licking. This was the first time she'd ever done something like this....yet her body seemed to instinctively know just what to do. A few moments later, her tongue moved up and found Zangoose's clit, flicking over it a few times, Misty teasing it with the tip of her tongue, before returning to simply licking at her pussy lips.

Back
Top Bottom