Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Changes (dhaze x Zennarion)

"I....I don't know what happened....I was fine and then....it started raining....and then this happened....?" Misty looked down at herself, blinking at her newly large chest, unable to help the temptation to cup her breasts and lift them slightly. "Geez.....they're huge...." She leaned forward to look down, seeing her limp cock still hanging between her legs, though the girl quickly looked up. "Oh dear....we need to get away from the path before someone sees us...." She whimpered, then scooped up her clothes and turned to rush off quickly towards some nearby bushes. "We need to hide while we figure out what's going on here..." As she ran, Misty's breasts were bouncing on her chest, her cock swinging between her legs.

Zangoose nodded as she heard her words. "Okay then..." She then told her, before she then let out a soft sigh and started running together with Misty. "Where to?" She then asked her, as she just followed right beside of her, watching her breasts bounce, and her cock swing. This sure was wierd... But she had to admit that Misty was looking much better like this. She just hoped that Misty would stay like that forever, before she was very beautiful. She closed her eyes for a moment, before she then looked back at the road where they came from. "I don't think we have to run anymore, they won't be able to see us from the road, so lets just walk now" She then told her in a soft tone, while she watched her.

"Yeah....you're right..." Misty slowed to walk, heading slowly towards a large group of bushes, then moved around behind them, the rain still pouring down on the two of them, just causing Misty's skin to glisten from the wetness, water dripping from her breasts and cock. "This is all to do with that weird light but....it was gone when we woke up....I wonder why it did this though....?" Misty slowly looked down at herself again, once more cupping her breasts, this time giving them a slight squeeze, which sent shivers through her entire body, her cock twitching as it started to come to life, quickly beginning to grow longer and thicker right before their eyes, even the veins quickly becoming visible as it continued to grow harder, the head almost doubling in size as it grew to inhuman sizes, sticking right up between Misty's breasts before she could even realise what was happening. "Oh god....oh god not again....oh god it's too big...." It was more than twice the size it had been in Misty's human form, and was visibly pulsing.

Zangoose eyes widened as she saw the cock. "Wow...." Was all she mumbeled, while she watched her. "How did it get that big?" She then asked her in amazement. She had never seen such a big cock, not even on other pokemons. "That must be the biggest cock in the world, aren't you proud?" She then asked her with a slight smile upon her lips. She then let out a soft sigh, before she then stepped a little closer to Misty. "I like it big..." She then told her in a lustful tone while she watched her. "And i bet that you like it that big as well" She then told her, before she then gave it a lick.
((Class now >.<))

"I'm not proud! I'm a girl I'm not supposed to have it!" Misty whimpered as it twitched, pre-cum already forming at the tip as the rain continued to pour onto her, though as Zangoose leaned in to lick it, Misty fell onto her back, crying out in pleasure. Clearly, aswell as the size increase, her sensitivity had increased aswell. "Oh god....oh god it feels different to before....it feels....better...." Her cock twitched again, Misty's hands finding their way to her large breasts, squeezing them tightly as her cock continued to twitch, the head bulging a little more, nearly the size of a fist now.

She smiled a bit as she saw this. "Wanna try.... And use it.... On me..?" She then asked her in a soft whisper while she watched her. Zangoose then laid down on top of her, and just looked down into her eyes. She could feel how her cock was between each of their breasts now. "I like it big... You know?" She then asked her with a gíggle. She really liked that her trainer now had such a gigantic cock. She gave it another lick, and just watched her, as she then rubbed her breasts against it.

Misty blinked, whimpering and shaking her head. She didn't want to use it....but then....if she didn't she felt like she was going to go insane. She needed relief....and as Zangoose lay ontop of her, trapping the giant cock between them and rubbing their joint breasts against it, Misty couldn't help but groan loudly, the pre-cum pouring onto her body, making her breasts sticky. "Nnnngh....it's so good.....god it feels so good..." Misty was starting to lose herself in the pleasure she was feeling, the still unfamiliar sensations starting to take over her mind.

Zangoose smiled a bit as she heard her words, and then saw the pre-cum. "Hmm... You really like this... Huh?" She then asked her with a giggle, before she then started licking her cock, and rubbing their breasts against the cock. She wanted to see how hard she could make her cum, so she rubbed her cock as hard as she could. She would wait until she was just about to cum, and then take her cock inside of her, as deep as she could. She closed her eyes as she licked her cock, and just enjoying the warmth they were making, even in the rain.

Misty groaned loudly, starting to pump her hips, grinding her cock between her own breasts and Zangoose's, hands still massaging her own breasts to increase her pleasure, the new Pokemorphs nipples grinding against the other Pokemorph's body. "Oh god yes....yes....give me more....more!" Misty was giving in to the pleasure now, pushing Zangoose into licking and sucking more, the head visibly bulging as the entire shaft twitched. In the back of her mind Misty wondered what it would feel like inside Zangoose now....but she doubted this new larger cock would even fit inside the other Pokemorph....or if it did....god it would stretch her almost impossibly. "Nnnngh....yes....yes! I'm gonna cum!" Misty arched her back, starting to feel her orgasm rise up inside of her, the base of her cock bulging, then the rest of the shaft slowly starting to grow thicker from the base upwards, the sheer volume of cum travelling up it forcing it to stretch further.

As Zangoose heard her words, she then smiled a bit, before she then slowly moved away from her bod again. "Okay.... You know what to do..." She then told her, before she then stood up, and pulled misty with her, so they were standing now. "I want it inside of me.... Before you cum" She then told her while she watched her. "And i want it now" She then told her as she let her lust take over. God she just couldn't wait until she felt it inside of her, she was sure of that it would feel very good, she just knew it.

Misty's cock was continuing to bulge slowly as her cum travelled up the shaft, she could feel it almost there, and as Zangoose got into position Misty forced her cock into the Pokemorph's tight pussy, the fist sized head shoving inside, the abnormally large shaft stretching Zangoose pussy lips wider than nature probably intended. By the time Misty had her entire shaft inside of her Pokemon it had reached deep into Zangoose's womb, and the Pokemorph's belly was bulging with the outline of the cock. "Oh god...here it comes!" The fist sized head suddenly doubled in size, before Misty howled inhumanly, erupting with cum like a founting inside of Zangoose's body, quickly filling the Pokemorph beyond capacity, though the thick cock formed such a tight seal that not a drop could escape, leaving Zangoose's belly with no choice but to start bulging as the womb filled up with cum, making Zangoose look 4 months pregnant, then 5 months....6 months....and her belly continued to swell as Misty continued to empty her cum into the Pokemorph's body.

As Zangoose felt the cock inside of her, her eyes then widened. God that felt so good. She then heard Misty's words, before she then felt the hot cum fill up inside of her. Feeling how the cum started to fill her belly, and make it bigger, her eyes widened, this wasn't exactly what she had been expecting, but god that felt good. She closed her eyes and then moaned out in pleasure. She wanted her to fill her up, until her body couldn't take anymore. She loved the feeling of the hot cum inside of her body.

Misty continued cumming until Zangoose looked like she could've had a full grown adult curled up in her belly, never mind a child, before the cock finally stopped it's flow of cum, Misty grunting and finally pulling back, her cock slipping out of Zangoose and allowing the torrent of cum to burst forth, erupting from Zangoose's body like a fountain because of the pressure that had built up. Misty just stumbled and fell backover, the cum showering over her, though the rain was quickly washing it away from her body, her cock slowly starting to go soft once more between her legs. "Oh god....oh god that was intense...."

Her eyes widened as she saw her belly once Misty was done cumming. "Wow..." Was all she mumbeled, before she then felt Misty pull out of her again. "God that feels good..." She said as she felt her the cum inside of her body was now bursting out of her pussy. "Mmm.... Hopefully you'll stay like that" She then told her with a giggle, while she watched her. "Because i wouldn't mind trying this again" She then told her with a giggle. "I love that big cock of yours" She then told her in a soft tone, while she watched her.

"Well I see you're settling into being female pretty well....just a day ago you were male....or were you just secretly gay?" Misty looked over and smirked as the rain finally began to come to a stop, the girl breathing a slight sigh of relief. "Well....at least it's stopped raining....maybe we can dry off a little now...." She chuckled as the sun began to shine up above them, Misty stretching out as the water glistened on her body, though after a few minutes, as her body began to dry out, she blinked, then winced and doubled over. "Oh god....it's that...that feeling....I'm changing again!" Misty coughed and curled up as her breasts started to retract, shrinking back into her body, her cock pulling back as it too shrank in size, her coat once more beginning to become skin, her hair shortening and retracting back into her body whilst it began to become it's previous orange colour. In less than a minute, Misty was back in her human form, although still with the cock she had originally sprouted. "Oh god.....I....I'm back....? I dried off....and I turned back.....I must only transform into a Suicine when I get wet...."

"Mmm.... I think i should get you wet more often then...." Zangoose then told her with a giggle, while she watched her. "Because i relly like that big cock of yours" She then told her in a soft tone, while she watched her. "Wanna try again?" She then asked her. If Zangoose had to decide, Misty would stay a Suicune morph forever, because she really enjoyed having her big cock shooting cum inside of her. "I wouldn't mind a 2nd round..." She then told her while she watched her. "Or a 3rd round either" She then said.

Misty laughed nervously, shifting back from Zangoose slightly, then starting to stand up and pull her clothes on. "Um...maybe another time....ehehehe...." She rubbed the back of her head as she pulled her shirt back on, followed by her shorts, reaching in to adjust her cock so it wasn't obvious through the tight clothing. "Yeah....I really need to buy some skirts when we get into town...." She sighed, then looked up at Zangoose and smiled. "Yeah....you really are getting into the being female thing aren't you?" She couldn't help but smile. Despite everything, Zangoose was still her Pokemon after all. "Come on, let's get into town, find a place to stay and I'll buy us something to eat. Wonder if you'll still like Pokemon food or prefer normal food now...."

She giggled as she heard her words. "I can eat both... Or atleast i think.... I havn't tried human food yet...." She then told her with a smile upon her lips. "But i'll probably have to go back to my pokeball..." She then told her in a soft one. "Something is telling me that you have to watch out for rain" She then told her. "Unless you want to transform again..." She then told her with a giggle while she watched her. She closed her eyes for a moment and then let out a soft sigh. She hated the pokeball, but she had to go back, since she didn't want anybody to come and touch her, when they saw her, she just didn't like it.... At all.

"Well when we get into a hotel I guess I'll order some human food for you too then hm?" Misty smiled slightly, pulling out the Pokeball and looking at it. She knew Zangoose hated it in there....back when she'd been a regular Pokemon Misty had always kept him out of there if she could....but now there really wasn't much choice. "It's only for a little while.....and in town I'll try to buy a better Pokeball for you. One of those luxury ones, so you're not so uncomfortable in it. How's that sound hm?"

She smiled a bit as she heard her words and then giggled a bit. "You don't have to do that.... Its not that bad, as long as i don't have to be in there for a day or something like that..." She then told her while she watched her. "By the way.... Some pokemon food wouldn't be bad either..." She then told her while she looked down at the pokeball in her hand, sometimes she wished that she could just be all human insteadt.

"I'll still try to get you a better Pokeball....and keep you inside for as little as possible, I promise ok?" Misty smiled softly, walking over and gently rubbing Zangoose's head, nodding lightly at her request. "I'll get you some of both, that way you can pick your favourite. Who knows, maybe you'll love human food now hm?" Misty was doing her best to try and cheer Zangoose up, though she doubted there was really much more she could do. Still....at least it seemed there was always one sure way of cheering the Pokemorph up if it was absolutely necessary. One quick shower and instant cheering up would ensue.... "So, should we get going?"

She sighed and then slowly nodded at her words. "Yeah... Lets get going..." She then told her, before she then looked up at the sky. "We should hurry... Who knows when it'll start raining again?" She then asked her in a soft whisper. "Oh... And i suggest that you take a shower when you get a hotel room.... You don't smell very good" She then told her with a giggle, and then we could also have some fun..." She then told her in a soft tone, before she then gently kissed her on the neck. "Return me..." She then told her.

"Oh you!" Misty playfully hit Zangoose on the arm, unable to help giggling slightly. It was good to know that despite everything, her Pokemon still had a good sense of humour. "Well maybe I will take a shower when we get there, maybe I wont" She stuck her tongue out playfully, then raised the Pokeball to return Zangoose, tucking it away into her pocket before she turned to head for town quickly. She wanted to get there before it did start to rain again, and before anything else could happen to her. These past few days had been quite eventful enough for her taste.

((Maybe when the sunshines on her, Entei, when there is thinder and so on Raikou, and when just cloudy, Suicune? XD))
Zangoose smiled a bit. "I hope you do... Because you don't smell very well..." She then told her, before she was then returned to the pokeball. It wasn't that bad, as long as it was only for a couple of hours. Sighed softly and then slowly drifted off to sleep, she probably wouldn't wake up before she sent her out again, which was a good thing, since she would get some rest then.

(( Sorry I've been gone a lil while. Real life has been a bitch this past week or so x.x ))

Once Zangoose was in the Pokeball, Misty moved quickly towards town, gradually getting back on the path. She was glad the rain hadn't happened now....the closer they got to town the more people that were around, a few Pokemon trainers, a few random travellers, all people that would've seen her if she'd started changing here. Then she didn't know what might've happened to her. "Geez....if anyone finds out about us....I dunno what we'll do....we'd probably be hunted down or something...." Misty sighed and shook her head, getting into town and heading for the nearest little hotel, getting herself a small room and heading up quickly, locking the door once she was inside and releasing Zangoose from her Pokeball. "Here we are, just like I promised"

Back
Top Bottom