Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Changes (dhaze x Zennarion)

"Mmm.... God yes this is so good...." She then told her, before she then looked back at her. She loved to feel her tounge against her clit and pussy. She could feel how wet she was getting now, and she loved it. "Now come and take me..." She then told her in a soft whisper, while she watched her. "I know you want to..." She then told her in a soft, low and lustful whisper.

Misty didn't need to be told twice, before Zangoose had even finished her sentance Misty was lifting herself, crawling up Zangoose's body and pinning her arms down, Misty's new cock rubbing against the dripping pussy of the Pokemon beneath her. "I....I can't help myself Zangoose...." Misty panted softly, then suddenly thrust herself inside, violently thrusting her entire cock into Zangoose body with a single thrust, the human girl crying out in pleasure, her rock hard nipples still poking through her yellow shirt.

She moaned out in pleasure as she felt her thrust inside of her, god that felt so good. She warpped her arms around her, and then held her tight. "Mmm.... God you are so big..." She then told her in a soft whisper, before she then started pulling off her shirt, so she could get her naked as well. "Mmm... Harder..." She then told her in a soft whisper while she watched her. She could get used to this, it did actully feel pretty good to have her inside of her pussy.

Misty grunted as she thrust a little harder, feeling her shirt being removed, leaving her in nothing but her thin bra. "Oh god yes....so good!" She arched her back, grabbing onto Zangooses breasts and squeezing them tightly. Misty's new cock was twitching inside of the Pokemorphs body, pulsing as it grew a little longer and thicker. "Oh god....I feel so strange....something....something's coming...!" The odd sensations were just encouraging Misty to thrust harder and faster, grunting loudly with every thrust, the noises of their sex echoing in the cave around them.

She closed her eyes and then let out a moan, gently letting her claws dig into her skin, god this felt so good, she wanted her to continue. She kept her eyes closed and then let out another moan, god she made her feel good. "Mmm.... God... I love this, you keep growing bigger, and thicker..." She then told her, while he held her, and just let her claws dig into her skin, she then slowly removed her bra as well, so that she was laying naked on top of her.

Misty's breasts bounced as they were finally freed from their tight confines, the girl leaning down and grinding her nipples against Zangoose's, though the Pokemorph clearly had the larger breasts, ironic considering Zangoose had been a male only hours ago. "Oh god....yes....yes I can feel it....it's coming....it's coming....I'm cumming!" Misty lifted up, pulling almost her entire cock out, then suddenly slammed in harder than before, letting out a primal scream of pleasure, her cock twitching and erupting inside of Zangoose, squirting a fountain of cum deeply into her Pokemon.

She moaned out as she felt her nipples griding against her own. She then felt how she slammed inside of her, and then the shot of cum inside of her. She moaned out in pleasure, almost screamed out as she felt the cum inside of her, and then finally came upon her cock. "Oh god yes..." She moaned out, while she held misty in her arms, and then let her claws dig into her skin, but not enough to let it go through her skin. God she felt so good right now, all she wanted right now was to lay and just hold Misty in her arms, while she relaxed. She was exhausted, and tired, she wasn't sure if she would be able to stand up if she tried to. "Mmm.... God that was good..." She then told her in a soft moan, while she watched her.

Misty barely managed to nod her agreement with Zangoose's statement that the sex had been good, just collapsing ontop of the Pokemon, panting heavily as her cock slipped out, slowly growing smaller and flaccid, though it didn't retract back into Misty's body completely, the flaccid organ just hung down across Misty's pussy, fluids still dripping from it. "Oh god....I....I don't know what came over me.....what happened to us....?"

She sighed softly as she then heard her words, before she then closed her eyes "I.... Don't know..." She then told her in a soft whisper, before she then gently warpped her arms around Misty and just held her tight. "All i know... That we both changed.... I don't even know if we are done changing yet..." She then told her in a soft whisper, before she then gently kissed Misty on the neck.
((have to leave for an hour, brb))

Misty just lay ontop of Zangoose panting heavily, too tired to really move much at the moment. Even though they'd been passed out for a while not long ago, she already felt drained. Then again considering what they'd just done it was no surprise. "Let's....let's get some rest......then....then we'll figure out what to do....though I guess we really need to get outta this cave sometime...."

She nodded at ehr words and just held her tight, before she then slowly kissed her on the neck. "Hopefully we won't change more than this..." She then told her while she watched her. She didn't want to change more than she already had changed. Right now she was happy like this, happy because she could talk with Misty and because Misty could understand her.

"Hopefully.....I think....one new thing is more than enough on me...." Misty yawned and slowly rolled off Zangoose, instead snuggling into her side, draping an arm across the Pokemon's stomach. "Let's sleep.....then we'll figure out what to do...." She yawned, then closed her eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

She smiled a bit as she heard her words and then nodded "Yeah... Lets hope there won't be more changes..." She then told her, before she then turned so that she laid on her side, and then looked down at Misty, before she then wrapped an arm around her and just held her tight to her furry body.

By the time Misty awoke, hours had passed, and there was sunlight coming from the mouth of the cave. Not only had the storm passed, but they had slept right through to the next morning. Misty groaned slightly as she slowly sat up, taking a few moments to remember what had happened last night. At first she thought perhaps it had just been a dream....but the sight of Zangoose still sleeping beside her quickly erased that idea. "Oh god....it wasn't a dream...." She slowly looked down at herself, seeing her limp cock hanging over her pussy. Her panties were totally shredded after it had grown, and Misty was barely able to stuff it into her shorts and get them fastened, adjusting herself to hide it. "I'm gonna have to buy a skirt or something...." The red-head grumbled and began to pull her bra and shirt back on, taking another look around. There was no sign of the mysterious lights from before....whatever had caused them was gone now. "Zangoose.....Zangoose wake up....it's morning"

Hearing somebody call her name, she then slowly opened her eyes, and then looked around, before she then let out a soft yawn, and rubbed her eyes. "Mmm.... Yes?" She then asked her, while she watched her. "Do i haveto get up now?" She then asked her, while she watched her. "I don't want to...." She then mumbeled while she watched her. She then looked up at her. "Atleast you are not a suicune or something like that..." He then told her with a slight smile upon her lips, before she then put a hand in Misty's lap.

Misty squeaked as she felt the hand in her lap, quickly jumping away, not wanting to get herself aroused again so soon. "W-we have to get going Zangoose....we can't stay here...." The girl quickly got to her feet, looking to the mouth of the cave. "The next town isn't too far from here....but...." She bit her lip, looking back to Zangoose. "What about you? If people see you then....well....to start with you're not exactly able to walk around naked anymore.....and if anyone does see you they'll likely try to take you away...."

She sighed softly at her words. "Well... Maybe you could go find some clothes to me, you could return me to the poeball meanwhile?" She then ased her while she watched her. "I don't mind that..." She then told her in a soft whisper while she watched her. "Just do it.... I won't be going anywhere..." She then told her with a slight smile. "And besides.... If you get in trouble, just let me out and i'll protect you.... Okay?" She then asked her, before she then gently kissed her on the neck. "Just do it...." She told her.

"Alright.....but when we're in private I'll go ahead and let you outta your Pokeball ok? I know you don't really like those things....." Misty smiled slightly as she stood up, rubbing Zangoose's head gently, scratching behind her ear. "And at least in your Pokeball you'll always be close to me. I just don't want anyone to try and take you away is all" She smiled and pulled out the Pokeball, pointing it at Zangoose and pulling the Pokemorph inside. At least it seemed Pokeballs still worked after the transformation anyway. Once Zangoose was inside, Misty turned to go, leaving the cave quickly before anything else seemed to happen to them.

((Remember the suicune transformation))
Zangoose nodded a bit as she heard her words, and then felt the red beam hit her body, before she was then pulled inside of the pokeball. She let out a soft sigh, and then laid down in the pokeball, she was still a bit tired, but she hadn't told Misty. She then closed her eyes, it was actually pretty wierd that the pokeball still worked on her, since she wasn't all pokemon anymore, but it probably worked as long as there was some pokemon DNA in her body. The last two days had been so wierd, with his transformation from male Zangoose to female Zangoose pokemorph, he still didn't understand what had happened to him.

((I know, I just thought we were gonna have that be a more gradual change XD Perhaps one she can shift back and forth between? So she goes from human futa to Suicine Pokemorph Futa and can change back again? Perhaps transforming whenever she's in water, hehe))

Misty looked at the Pokeball for a few moments as she exited the cave, then carefully tucked it away into her pocket, turning to go quickly, though pretty soon she found she couldn't walk too fast. Her tight shorts were rubbing against her cock, and moving too fast would start to get her excited....and that was something she really couldn't afford. "Damn....I need to buy some skirts when I get into town...." She sighed, slowing slightly as she continued down the path, starting to see signs of a town on the horizon.

((We need some rain then XD ))
She sighed softly, and then rolled onto her back, there wasn't reall anything you could do in a pokeball, why couldn't Misty just let her out until they got to the town and then return her? This was really borring, she couldn't fall asleep, and there wasn't anything to do in the pokeball, she didn't even know how to break out of it.
((Sorry its short, dinner time.))

((Hehe, yep. Certainly make swimming more interesting too!))

Misty sighed as she heard a rumbling overhead, stopping and slowly looking upwards. It seemed that the previous nights storm hadn't quite gone completely after all, though at least this time it looked like it would be much calmer. That wasn't so bad....a little mild rain she could handle. If anything she liked it when it wasn't absolutely pouring. A few moments later, the rain began to fall, a little at first, but it quickly started to get just a little worse, starting to soak everything on the ground within a few minutes. At first Misty started to walk again, but then she felt something....odd.....and it brought her to a stop. "H-huh....?" She blinked, then winced and dropped to her knees. She was feeling similar to last night, but this was....this was different. The sensation wasn't just in one place anymore....it was all over her body. "Oh god...." She winced, Zangoose's Pokeball dropping from her pocket and accidentally releasing the Pokemorph, who would be met with the sigh of Misty doubled over and clutching herself as if in pain.

((Can you PM me the Picture of the Suicine Pokemorph again?))

She looked around as she was let out, and then felt the rain on her fur. "Argh! why did you let me out now?" She then asked her, before she then turned towards her, and saw that she was on her knees. "M-Misty.... Wh-Whats wrong? What happened to you?" She then asked her, while she watched her. "Did anyone hurt you?" She then asked her, before she then looked around to see if she could see any opponents, but as she didn't see any, she then turned her attention back to Misty. She seemed to be in pain, but she couldn't see any wounds, and she couldn't smell any blood.

"I don't.....I don't feel right...." She grunted as her skin almost seemed to ripple, then was beginning to change colour, gradually becoming a darker and darker shade of Turquoise, whilst her shirt was starting to stretch as her chest was expanding. With a cry Misty started desperately trying to pull her clothes off as they began to feel tighter on her body, her hair starting to lengthen, shifting into a more purple colour, whilst ridges began to sprout from her forehead. "Nnnngh!" The girl grunted almost inhumanly as she finally removed her clothing, her body continuing to shift and change as the rain around them worsened, which only seemed to accelerate the transformation. Within a minute, it seemed to have stopped though, but Misty was completely different....like a half human and half....Suicine. Her breasts had more than doubled in size, hanging heavily from her chest, whilst her new cock had also increased in size, now hanging like a limb from between her legs. "Unnghh.....I feel so strange...." Her voice was still mostly the same, though seemed to have a more sensual tone to it.

Zangoose eyes widened as she saw this. "M-Misty.... Y-You look like a suicune..." She told her while she watched her. She slowly stepped closer to her. "Why have you changed as well?" She then asked her. "I thought you were done transforming..." She then told her. "Are you alright?" She then asked her, before she then kneeled down beside of her, and gently kissed her on the neck. "Does it hurt anywhere?" She then asked her in a worried tone. "Can i help you with something?" She then asked her while she watched her.

Back
Top Bottom