Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Changes (dhaze x Zennarion)

"I don't know why it happened...." Misty reached up to slowly start massaging at Zangoose's newly enlarged breasts, groaning as she started to thrust a little harder and faster, cock twitching inside of Zangoose already. "I can feel it....it's not so much this time....oooh.....I love you Zangoose.....I love you so much" Misty panted heavily, and after only a few thrusts she groaned and erupted with cum, expanding Zangoose's belly once again, to the point it had previously been before Misty stopped cumming. "Ahhh....." She sighed happily, then blinked slightly. "Uh-oh...." In their raw sex, Misty had knocked the shower taps off, and her body was now starting to dry out. "I....I'm changing back.....I can feel it...." She grunted, her body beginning to shift, her cock starting to shrink, allowing the cum to begin flooding out of Zangoose into the bathtub, which was quickly starting to overflow.

She smiled a bit as she heard this, and then closed her eyes. "God... I love you too..." She then told her in soft whisper, before she then opened her eyes and looked up at her again, feeling how her belly got filled with cum. It felt wierd for her to say to her own trainer She couldn't feel the water anymore, and then felt her body and cock shirnk again, allowing the cum to flow out in the tub, of course some of it ran out, but it was coming too fast, and soon after she could see the cum overflowing. "You like a cum bath, don't you?" She then asked her trainer as she felt the last bit of cum run out of her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom