Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chained Worlds [OOC]

I think this is a very cute and original idea! :)
😁
I'll try to put together a proper profile in a couple of days.

I feel like she would probably also know all the best place to get items. So, Hunter is a well known smithy who's quality of weapons are always perfect as he like to create and build things in real life, she would probably also know all the player owned business and probably have a relationship with each of them, I can image Hunter would probably flirt with her since he has a preference for elves so I can image the male behind her probably feels a little awkward.
Haha, right, she's probably in his store all the time to check out his latest wares and update her lists with anything new he's unlocked.

Actually, I've got a cute idea: She's got a list of rumoured rare bosses she's investigating. What if one of them is actually just Hunter in his werewolf form? Someone spotted him at a distance once and didn't realise they were looking at a player, and she doesn't know about his ring! What do you think?

(Though I guess if Hunter is well known in PvP circles, the Ring of Fenris might not be a secret.)

@Silverbird

Well, technically the ring is an unknown item and a one of a kind item that is bond to the first player that was able to clear the high level dungeon, no one knows its powers apart from Hunter himself (Though Night is about to discover its power)

He's actually better known for his Blacksmith work then his PVP victory since he only goes for very specific arena's/Events. So I do quite like the idea of people mistaking his Werewolf form for a rare boss, he would probably have the highest difficulty level.

🥳 Thanks, Passion!

Does anyone back in Evercrest want to run into Lune? I was thinking I might introduce her spotting and recognizing @apollo247's character in the market, then doing her best to stay out of his line of sight, just in case.

Iziki is just heading across town, on her way back to the tavern. She's available for RP if you're interested.

Thank you! I’m excited to get started!

A quick question… I can’t find any information (I might be missing something) about how food works?

I imagine that, like damage and healing, we feel physical hunger still, and maybe take damage if we don’t eat game food?

I’m thinking this might be an important factor to a character like mine, who really doesn’t even know what her character can do.

And a second question. Before everyone became unable to log out, would it have been possible for someone else to log in as your character?

I ask because I was thinking that my ex-boyfriend might have started my character out and leveled me up to 10 to try and entice me to play the game.

Okay, final question! It’d be okay for me as a Nature Cleric to have a spell that summons a forest creature to help defend me, right?

Thanks in advance!

A quick question… I can’t find any information (I might be missing something) about how food works?

I imagine that, like damage and healing, we feel physical hunger still, and maybe take damage if we don’t eat game food?
On the first post on the main RP page under Reference Guide it is stated that quote; "Food, sleep, and water are not required.- Still pretty tasty, filling, and yes, you can still get intoxicated. Sleep still can be refreshing and speeds up regen."

This means that in theory you can go for weeks on end without eating or sleeping, you will just feel a bit tired all the time and your health and mana will not regenerate as quickly as someone who has slept. Game logic applies here, much like how in un-modded Skyrim you CAN eat, sleep and drink but there is no requirement/need to do so at all. The only benefit you would get out of all that would be the exp bonus from sleeping, and seeing as how food and drink items are not worth carrying around they only serve as clutter and decoration.

Whether your character knows that or not is another thing entirely, but it is not inherently wrong to take care of the basic human needs such as food and sleep.

On the first post on the main RP page under Reference Guide it is stated that quote; "Food, sleep, and water are not required.- Still pretty tasty, filling, and yes, you can still get intoxicated. Sleep still can be refreshing and speeds up regen."

This means that in theory you can go for weeks on end without eating or sleeping, you will just feel a bit tired all the time and your health and mana will not regenerate as quickly as someone who has slept. Game logic applies here, much like how in un-modded Skyrim you CAN eat, sleep and drink but there is no requirement/need to do so at all. The only benefit you would get out of all that would be the exp bonus from sleeping, and seeing as how food and drink items are not worth carrying around they only serve as clutter and decoration.

Whether your character knows that or not is another thing entirely, but it is not inherently wrong to take care of the basic human needs such as food and sleep.
Thank you!

Somehow, even though I did in and read through all the group RP to this point, I totally missed all those handy info tabs at the beginning!

I feel pretty silly!

I'm typing up a response to Rivelin, and will try to move the group towards the tavern, since Kelira is posting in there, if that's OK?

@AnemicLeorath, thank you for answering questions!

I should probably add to the reference guide more, but at the same time, I been trying to keep it simple so we don't get too lost in details.

Don't mind my phantom post - forum didn't let me know Lune snuck in there, so I pulled it until I can write something in regarding her post. No way Iziki misses so obvious a tail, but she might 'ignore' it - for now. Unfortunately, I also have work emergency so it might be a bit before I can adjust.

Heh, right, they are just right in the front room of his store, aren't they? 😅

I was planning on letting the "Lute doesn't know Hunter is the werewolf" thread simmer a little while longer, but if you two want her to walk in now, I can work with that. Just gotta get bounced by Iziki's bouncer first. 😁

Back
Top Bottom