Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chained Worlds [OOC]

@Mike the Bloodwolf approved. A level 95? Oh my. ;p Being a werewolf I can let slide, but it should be bc of an item. If not, you need to change your race to traditional.

I was trying to wait for others to post, but I'll try to push the RP forward if can today. Today is the first day back to the office in some time, so expecting to be pretty tired.

Last edited:
That's fine, just leave me an opening where my characters can enter and join the group from there.

Yes, it's a cursed ring that he found in a high level dungeon, it grafted itself onto his body and he's been unable to remove it ever since. He does have some control when in werewolf form but it mostly just runs on feral instinct and mating if he smells out an aroused target.

I'm pretty brain ded and winded for the night. First time I had to wake up at 7 am in months! I'll go to bed early, and I should be back on pace!

I just don't want to be trying to GM with a sleepy head. Thanks for you for waiting. I'm usually pretty good with at least a post a day, but dealing with some work changes.

Take your time. I'm in no rush personally and I don't think Raz is but I could be wrong.

Hopefully we can keep gaining traction and get more people on board :)

Hunter going to be an interesting addition to the crew, he's a super charismatic guy, who knows how to attract a women to him.

Got home like.. 30 minutes ago. Will start working on a post after some rest.

Sounds good.

---

If anyone has any suggestions to spice things up for others, let me know! I was hoping originally there would be a couple small groups going, but I think we need more people.

I think there a female Ranger with a pendency for Beastiality who could be quite fun to play with along side my werewolf.

True, maybe he has a bounty on him, as maybe no one knows he's a werewolf? I can imagine it's pretty rare to have a werewolf player, they could team up after clearing the air (Weather by talking or fucking, his werewolf cock would be a knotted cock more askin to traditional canines)

Alright, this is what I'd do for those who notice the imbalance...

Make a character profile and post whenever you think you want to or believe it is fitting to do so.

If a female or anyone else joins, they may look at the character profiles, and if they are interested, ideally they would @ you here to start up the rp.

I'd recommend it also if anyone is playing gay or anything that is beyond 'traditional', to make a character. We do need more diversity.

I know for me, personally, if I wanted to join a group RP, I'd be looking for someone's character profile to be my target before hopping in.

.... Unless you guys think it a bad idea. Might not be ideal to have a bunch of idle characters. I'm not sure anymore.

Rath can kinda do whatever.

Fight, fuck, adventure, talk. Rath personally finds this far better than his old life. So he's up for anything (and as Mint noticed, he's gotten into character quite well).

....I just had a dark thought.
What exactly happens to a character when they die in-game? Do they just kinda "shut down" and flop over then poof out of the world with the text "you died" on their screen and then respawn in the main hub?
I just got to thinking.... what would it do to someones mentality if they died over and over... without *actually* dying, ya know?
Hehehe.... dark thoughts, dark thoughts.

....I just had a dark thought.
What exactly happens to a character when they die in-game? Do they just kinda "shut down" and flop over then poof out of the world with the text "you died" on their screen and then respawn in the main hub?
I just got to thinking.... what would it do to someones mentality if they died over and over... without *actually* dying, ya know?
Hehehe.... dark thoughts, dark thoughts.
I left how death is handled up to the players, but it is meant to be unpleasant enough to avoid. I decided to not say how painful, upsetting, or disturbing it is since this could be an uncomfortable aspect to some.

If a character is to die, they disappear to reappear in the hub. The moment they disappear would more than likely be them experiencing death. I did not say how long it takes to respawn, but maybe that is a detail I should add. Once again, I know death and distressing emotions can be sensitive topics, so I left it pretty open.

As for mentality, yeah, if you keep dying, I would think it would either mess you up or you would become disturbingly "numb" to it.

I just had this idea of a for a guy who IRL is/was rather bright and positive, but had a hard time starting out the game mostly due to starting out late and as a result is kinda low on the level curve and because of that he is easy pickings for the hardcore PVP people and thus gets killed over and over.... then later add to that the fact that he is now unable to log out of this game to escape, so he now just wanders near aimlessly, doing the bare minimum just to stay alive and nothing more, despite being a healer class because that's what he initially wanted to do - help people.
Basically someone who has lost all trust in people completely, who now hates literally everything about the game and is just biding his time to get out... if he ever gets out.

....buuut I doubt I will actually play him because that would involve not really interacting with anyone here at all in any capacity, since I doubt anyone would enjoy interacting with someone who is low level, unwilling to help and generally unresponsive. xD

I am sure 'idling' Night, waiting for the right partners...
I'm looking at making my first post soon-ish. Ether once I finish work or I'll do it tomorrow morning. So I'll get my guy to interact with your girl, and we can get them on an adventure toguther. The assassin who like fucking beasts with the guy who's an actual beast, this is going to be fun

I just realised I should probably put down the skills for the werewolf.

Skills in Human form

Animal magnetism: A scent is released into air which draws in the opposite sex, making them more likely to be drawn to the werewolf

Enhanced Strengh, Speed, Agility and healing: Not as high as in Werewolf form, but better then an average human

Skills in Werewolf Form:

Howl of the pack: Summon a pack of wolves to fight alongside you.

Alpha rally: If activated, while Howl of the pack is active, grants the pack boosted attack and speed. Otherwise, boost Allies stats

Alpha Werewolf: all stats are boosted by x1.5

Werewolf Tear: Only active if Target is pinned, the werewolf will tear into enemies weak points dealing critical damage, can be counter.

Werewolf Dominace: will become active at the start of battle, if enemies fail a willpower skill check, the enemy will be unable to act on their first turn.

So I'm tentatively interested in this setting. But I have some things I'd like addressed before I commit to submitting a CS.

I noticed a lot of numbers and faux mechanics of stats. Do we HAVE to deal with those? Like, I adamantly avoid RPs with stats and numbers that correlate to the character's abilities and such. Would it be possible to create a character and forego all the numbers and stats and levels? They don't seem to have any real consequence to the RP anyway. I really, REALLY don't want to keep track of numbers. It is very much UN-fun for me.

Secondly, are we restricted to the races listed?
I'm not particularly interested in the classic protagonist races. I dont mean that I want to go all wayward with a demonic frog-man/ half-lamia or anything like that. But would you be opposed to me RPing as say, an ogress?

Same goes with the classes. I'm looking for something less boxed in. None of the "Character A can only equip Class X gear" type of stuff. something a little more organic, like a heavy-hitter bandit type. And bandit doesnt mean you automatically have to be sneaky and use knives or be prescribed to a skillset or weapon type. It just means you rob people for a living. The notion I had would definitely not fit into any of the catagories of a Knight, Berserker, Assassin, Archer, Elementalist, or Cleric. j/s

Back
Top Bottom