Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chained Worlds [OOC]

Need Feedback: I'm wrapping up the reference guide, and it made me wonder about stealing. So, usually, MMORPGs have a trading system to prevent stealing, but to stick to the lawless side of thing, I don't mind the idea of if you lose during PVP or something, that person can steal your items. I don't know about all items... seems silly for them to even get your junk, but maybe. What do you guys think about this?
---
Update: Wrapping things up. I should have everything but my intro post before I need to sleep. However, I'm going to try to get things up so we can start submitting character profiles! Yay!
There's the Diablo 2 way, where you lose your gear and gold but keep your inventory items to the place you died. In that game you could simply log out and come back in to avoid the fuss and everything is at your spawnpoint free of the monsters... but in this game, well.

@ChrisGabriel you accidentally double posted. Please delete one. Thanks!~

---

I will wait to post again probably tomorrow. I want to give everyone a chance to make characters and post for this first wave.

Once again, I'm here to take any questions or listen to feedback.

Thanks for joining! đź’ś

I'm gonna chill and see if any male-inclined males sign up.

Great job so far team! I just wanted to say, you don't have to do skills like how I do. Since I am playing a healer, I'll probably play pretty stat based at times so I feel like it is best to be clear.

Talking about stats, good job Razgriz with being creative with stats. I know it isn't always easy coming up with extra fictional stats.

I will be pushing out another advertisement for our group RP to hopefully get more RPers to join in. The more, the merrier and the more pairings and stories we can have. Hopefully we have some luck.

I keep forgetting their is no reactions outside of PMs, but sounds good. Liking it so far.

Will post some stats and personal buffs he does in my next post.

What do you mean by no reactions?

No pressure to post stats unless it helps you explain what you are writing/it is something you like to do. For sure isn't for everything or this RP will be all stats, but it's always nice to see people being creative in different ways :]

Oh, hahaha ;p got ya. I was worried I misread your post and you meant PM in our RP or something.

I knew eventually I'd get OOC terms mixed with "RP OOC" terms. -.-;;;;

Ahhhh no big deal, I could have worded it better I just didn't know what else to call them lol

Sorry for no reply yet, Friday's are rather busy for me and I just got home ^^

Yeah, just been waiting to let others post so I don't push people off from their own interactions.

Yeah, I hope other people write more than just us. I had someone contact me about making a character, hopefully they pull through!

I am sitting this out, letting you all having your fun on this adventure, seeing that Night isn't on it - wasn't even noticed (or acknowledged what I wrote), not that I mind it that much. :)

Sorry to have been absent; I'm mainly waiting for a good shot here since the writing is just a bit fast and I don't see where I can thrive yet. Perhaps at a later point I might have something to add plot wise, and give it a shot then.

I'm intrested in joining but I'm afraid my post's may not be as long as you guys are. I'm a bit concerned that might cause issues.

I've made a werewolf Character but I can edit him into a normal human if you prefer.

Back
Top Bottom