Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Doors (1x1 w/ PoisonousIvee)

He let Kit continue, get himself worked up before he suddenly stopped, pulling his fingers out, wiping them on Kit's shirt, and walking away as he sparked up another small cigar.

He slumped forward, gasping and panting weakly, looking almost destroyed. What was going on? He didn't understand.

He stepped in and looked down anxiously before looking up at him, "Did I do something wrong? I...was the head actually terrible?"

"Hm?" He was hiding the grin easily. Just where he wanted him. "No, the head was good.. why?"

"You...all you've done is...ignore me and then wind me up before you leave me hanging, I..." He frowned, "Did I upset you...?"

He laughed a bit and rubbed his neck. "Oh, Kit no I'm.. jeez, I'm sorry.." he said. "I didn't mean anything by it, I'm a bit of a tease.." A bit?

He nodded and waited until he heard Kit sit down before saying somewhat quietly. "Man, head sounds good.."

"Hm?" He asked. "Oh, nothing I uh.. just.." he rubbed the back of his neck. "Head sounds nice.." he said.

He was still hard from when he had last teased Kit, biting his lip and watching. "I uhm.. hope it's not too presumptuous or uncomfortable but.. I uh.. sometimes go commando.." he said.

Back
Top Bottom