Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Doors (1x1 w/ PoisonousIvee)

He let out a low hum as he did it again, alowly taking Kit from tip to base. This was way more fun than it usually was.

Kit was on cloud nine, he wanted so much more but this was perfect on its own. He would sell his soul if it meant he could have this when he wanted.

It was only made worse when Morgan randomly decided to be very nice, and suck him off like he needed it to live.

He huffed and his tail tightened around Kit's, moaning louder, as if he was getting off on this just as much as Kit was.

"N...Nng...~!! M-Morgan, I-!" His breath hitched and his tail coiled tight around Morgan's as he suddenly came, dumping a rather large load down his throat.

He moaned lowly and swallowed it all, before slowly pulling back with a wet pop and soft gasp

His arms buckled, his breathing ragged as he let out what sounded like a...giggle? He cleared his throat quickly and picked up his head, "I-I...wow.."

He almost stopped functioning. Wanted to? Wanted to make him feel good? "Th-Then...if you really wanted to..."

Morgan didn't wait another second, he moved and pushed him back against the desk, his hand gently placed on Kit's stomach as he took him down to the base again.

Morgan was spoiling him, he knew. But goddamn, he loved it a lot more than he thought he would.

That was the fun woth spoiling sometimes. Most were willing to do anything to get what they wanted. Morgan liked those kinds. Kit was that kind.

"H-Haah~ f-fuck, it's tho goodth~" Kit slurred, his head hanging from the desk as another sick grin pulled at his face.

This was the most fun he'd had in a while. He let that show as he let out low moans, drooling over Kit's cock.

He was a quivering mess, absolute putty in Morgan's hands. His cock and balls throbbed, ready to give the Tiefling another load.

Back
Top Bottom