Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Doors (1x1 w/ PoisonousIvee)

He shook his head, "I don't...know...I didn't wake up today thinking I would get oral from my boss so I didn't plan accordingly.." He replied jokingly.

When Kit came back the next day, it was like a switch. Morgan didn't look at him, hardly acknowledged him, barely did anything when Kit was in the same room. It hurt pretty bad, if he was honest. He thought that maybe Morgan was genuine in his feelings, but he supposed now he just wanted a quickie.

The switch was flipped again when Morgan suddenly came up behind him and nipped the tip of his ear.

He did it again and again, working Kit up to a drooling mess before heading back into his office without a word.

God, what he would do to have that cock in his throat. What did he do? Did he not put out enough? Did the head suck?

Morgan decided he had one final trick up his sleeve. He came up hehind Kit and just watched him work, so close, yet so far. He suddenly latched a hand over his mouth and reached down to greedily grope Kit's cock, moaning lowly and breathlessly against the back of his neck.

He arched hard and gasped raggedly behind his hand, fingers freezing and damn near locking up. He could feel Kit drool, his breathing hard as he endured.

His eyes crossed and he greedily sucked on his fingers. His tongue felt just as good against his fingers as it did against his cock.

Back
Top Bottom