Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Doors (1x1 w/ PoisonousIvee)

"I try.." he said with a grin. He moved and sat him down before pouring them both some wine and sitting down himself. He dished himself up a portion of the pasta, then handed the utensils to Kit to serve himself.

He thanked him softly and enjoyed dinner. Did Morgan make this? Holy shit. It was really good. Damn, handsome and a good cook? He lucked out.

Morgan sipped the wine and ate lightly, occasionally making small talk and cracking a light joke.

He was enjoying himself, laughing at his jokes and enjoying the small talk, his tail swaying slowly. He was really happy, so happy that he forgot the main reason he was sure Morgan had invited him for.

He finished his wine, feeling much more relaxed now, glancing to see that the bottle was a little over halfway gone already. Wow, they drank a bit.

He made a noise and sighed softly. Was he not.. going to do anything else? Kit didn't know why, but he felt a nagging need now. A need for attention, for praise, anything.

He grinned and nodded. "But maybe you'd wanna stay a night just to make sure you're not making a blind leap."

Good thing he brought his over night bag. He nodded, "Y-Yeah, absolutely...but, I don't mind going in blind...it got me this far.."

He smiled. There was something different about this smile. "You sure you're ready for that?"

What was different? Why was it different? He couldn't place what it was. He nodded, "I've never been more sure of anything in my life.."

There was something intense in his eyes. He seemed eager. "Then I'd like to try something." He said.

Back
Top Bottom