Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Doors (1x1 w/ PoisonousIvee)

"Like I said. I want to make sure you're ready for this. Don't want you signing up for something like this without a warning." He said, still grinning slightly.

Was he going to be here all night? He bit his lip and moved to lay down; at least Morgan was nice enough to cushion the cage for him.

The sweet smell was still in the room, Morgan's usual scent of sweet cigars, bourbon, and this.. new cologne.

He hugged the pillow and took a deep breath, sighing softly in delight. Did he get a pheromone cologne? Smelled like it.

He had always been kind of loose, but this was ridiculous. He was selling his soul away to a Teifling, and he didn't care for a second.

The night wore on, the scent lingering and driving him insane. The plug would stimulate him whenever he moved or shifted, this was a new kind of hell.

Morgan had left him alone, needy, and in no way to easily relieve himself. Morgan was cementing the fact that Kit needed him to get off. That he was his.

Morgan didn't come back until morning. Hours of waiting and whining, Morgan had some of the wettest dreams ever that night, and he walked back into the living room with his half hard cock tucked against the leg of his boxers. "Morning, Princess."

He was half awake, looking up at him lazily before pushing himself up, cock throbbing in his panties, "Wh-Where have you been...?"

"What does, baby~?" He asked. He moved closer, and his scent got stronger. "How bad is it really..~?"

He pressed into the bars, hoping for some kind of touch or affection, "My body~ my body hurts, I need your hands on me, I don't care how or where~"

"Fucking anything." He whined, "You want head? You wanna tease me? You wanna use me? Do it, you can do anything you want, just pay attention to me~"

Back
Top Bottom