Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Closed Doors (1x1 w/ PoisonousIvee)

He arched hard and gasped, his tongue sticking out as his eyes crossed and his cock fired its heavy load all over their chests, his hips shaking hard.

Morgan was more than pleased with himself, and decided to try something much more bold. He sent Kit an email. "How about dinner, my place?"

He blushed darkly, reading the email over and over and over before responding.
"Absolutely. Should I dress up? Dress...down?"

Morgan made a noise and sighed contently. His little surprise had arrived, and was fully assembled.

Kit got dressed and even did a light touch of makeup, making sure everything looked good before he moved to leave.
"Kit, my boy! Where are you off to?" Bold asked. Kit stopped and looked over.
"Just to hang out with a friend. I'll be back." He replied. Bold grinned and nodded.
"Have fun, be safe." He said. Kit nodded and headed off, not waiting for any word from Kira.

Morgan was decently dressed, a nicer button up on, still not buttoned all the way up. He had combed his hair back, and chosen a cologne he'd purchased through some less than legal means.

Kit had only been to Morgan's home once, amd he didn't even go inside. It was just to pick up some things Morgan needed him to file, which he thought was odd because he could have just brought them into the office the morning after. But he didn't question it. He pulled into Morgan's driveway and turned off his car, taking a breath before grabbing his small over night bag and heading out to the door.

He looked around as he came in, ears twitching gently, his nose taking in the scents. It all smelled like Morgan, and it made his brain tingle. He caught another scent, a sweeter one, one that made his blood heat up a bit, but he ignored it for now.

Morgan moved over to the dining area, the house was nice. Lavish, and more than once Kit wondered how Morgan could afford this with an empty business. But, those thoughts were quickly swept away as another wave of that new sweet scent clouded his head.

"Thank you.." he said. "It's mainly gifts from people I was able to help out.." he said. Not a lie, kind of. The table was set with a large plate of pasta, and a bottle of wine with two glasses.

"Oh, wow, that's cool.." Kit smiled softly before moving to sit down, "You're rather generous, helping so many people."

Back
Top Bottom