Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Roommates (commanderShepard, leia25, Leahrose1111)

She moaned into his neck. "No...no you wouldn't." Her breath was hot against his neck, and her soft, purring moans filled their tiny kitchen.

Brian's attention continued until those moans became louder and higher pitched. He picked up speed, adding the sound of skin smacking skin with each drive. He could feel Vanessa's breasts bouncing against his bare chest between wild kisses.

Her fingers gripped his shoulders, pressing into his rippling muscles. She wrapped her legs tighter around him, pulling him into the furthest depths of her body. Her legs began to tremble as her oragasm grew closer and closer. She called his name as she moaned and gasped. She was almost there.

"Vanessa," he gasped, "I love you, baby." She was so tight, and wet, and he described to her exactly what he was feeling every time he thrust into her. He could feel her tensing in his arms and knew she was close.

"I....love...you..." she gasped between words. As the word "too" left her lips, she tightened down around him and her arousal flooded them. Her entire body shook as she was reduced to high pitched moans against his neck.

"Yes, baby," he moaned, "Cum for me..." He continued fucking her through her climax, making her pleasure go on and on. He cradled her against him, panting for air through the exertion.

She continued to flood them, shaking harder with each spurt. "Your turn baby," she moaned back at him. He was continously hitting her favorite spot, the one that made her eyes roll back and sent lightning through her.

With a deep groan, Brian climaxed, emptying his seed into Vanessa's core. His member pulsed against her with every release. Still he continued thrusting until it oozed out of her, coating her lips and inner thighs.

His climax made her shudder. It was hot and thick inside if her. When his final spurt was finished, she laid her head on his chest, catching her breath and listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

Beth was losing her patience. It had been ten or fifteen minutes since her last message and she still hadn't heard from Vanessa. What was this girl's problem? Aside from being an excellent kissed.

Last text, she promised herself, picking up her phone once again.

Hey. This is Vanessa, right?

Brian smiled to himself. "That was fun," he said, leaning back so he could see Vanessa. He lifted her chin with his hand and was about to kiss her, when her phone vibrated a third time. He paused, his lips barely brushing hers.

"Mmmmhmm." She leaned up and met his lips, kissing him deeply. "I'm gonna go clean up." She unwrapped her legs from around him, and they separated. As she slowly pulled back from his member, the sound of their wet made her smirk. A small, but thick bit trickled down her leg as she came down off of the counter. As she landed, she caught herself on him as her legs were still a little shaky. She kissed him once more, playfully this time. She reached behind him, picking up her phone, and turned to leave the kitchen.

Brian had much less to do to clean up, and it didn't take him long. Once he was ready and redressed, he took over finishing dinner. He wasn't the best cook—the last time he had tried to bake something, he left it in the oven so long it turned black and he set off the smoke detector—but thankfully Vanessa had nearly finished already, so there was little for him to do. He plated it and set dinner on the table, pushing textbooks and binders aside to make space.

As she entered their bathroom, Vanessa opened her phone. She saw Beth's multiple messages.

"Well hello...." she responded to her. "Remember me?"

Beth's phone pinged and she was embarrassed by how quickly she reached for her phone. She took a deep breath before she responded.

Hey. Of course I remember you.

I thought you might. With the way you looked at me, you also remember our little secret. True?

Vanessa stepped into the shower to rinse off the delicious sex that was sticking to her thighs.

Beth let out a long exhale as she was overwhelmed by memories of that Halloween party.

True.

It will need to stay that way. We both have a lot to lose if it doesn't.

She finished washing, and dried herself carefully. She slipped into a black lace bralette and matching pair of cheeky panties.

Here's your incentive.

1...2...3...4...sexy selfies landed in Beth's text thread. Photos from the top down, bottom up, full body profile, and close up face with pouty lips and voluptuous cleavage.

She left her phone in the bedroom where Brian wouldn't hear it vibrate again, and retreated back to the kitchen feeling very accomplished.

Air left Beth's lungs as she gazed upon the pictures Vanessa sent her. Nothing was left to the imagination. She saw everything and she could only imagine how it would feel to run her hands up those long legs right to- Well, suffice to say that Beth was quickly getting aroused and wondered if Vanessa would mind if she used her vibrator while looking at the pictures.

Well, she'd volunteered them. Beth hadn't asked for them.

However...

What will I have to lose?

"Fine. Though the women's team had a scheduling conflict and had to practice at the same time as us. Might be a regular thing, too." Brian sat down and opened one of his textbooks to do the assigned reading while he ate.

"Remember that freshman, from biology? Apparently she's a swimmer. Not looking forward to dealing with her first hing every morning."

Vanessa felt her smart watch buzz with Beth's question as Brian was talking.

"Don't worry about her baby. You'll stress yourself and get distracted. She'll find her place, and if she doesn't, I'll deal with her if necessary."

She texted Beth back from her watch under the table. Me.

Beth frowned down at her phone, puzzled by Vanessa's response. The kiss they'd shared at the party was one of the best of Beth's life. But she didn't have Vanessa. Her boyfriend had made that perfectly clear during their class.

I don't have you though.

Brian looked up from both his food and his books to smirk at his girlfriend. "Are you worried she's going to distract me?" he asked. They may be monogamous, but they teased each other about that kind of thing plenty.

"You're going to let her irritate you to the point of distraction. Besides. You have yet to find someone who sucks your dick better than me, so..." she smirked back. "I left my book in the bedroom. Be right back." She excused herself from the table and scrambled back to her phone as soon as she reached the bedroom.

Do you want to have me?

Back
Top Bottom