Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Roommates (commanderShepard, leia25, Leahrose1111)

Brian felt the way Vanessa's body responded to him and his touch. He knew every reaction, every small gasp and shiver, like rereading a fond book. He stripped the tank top over her head and discarded it to the side, letting her dirty blonde hair cascade back to her shoulders. Placing his hands on her waist and sliding them up her body, he found her breasts and cupped them gently, giving her nipples a slight pinch between his thumbs and forefingers.

Beth padded through her apartment in an oversized SUNY sweatshirt and some grey shorts. He long brunette hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail and she took a seat at the desk situated in the corner of her large bedroom. She opened her planner and the first thing that caught her eye was Vanessa's number. The entire exchange had been over the top and ridiculous. And yet, curiosity got the better of her. She picked up her phone and quickly typed a text to Vanessa:

Hey. It's me, from bio 101. You gave me your number this morning?

Vanessa reached back blindly and turned off the burner. This was not the first time Brian had loved her while she was cooking, and she had grown accustomed to shutting everything off. Her teardrop shaped breasts filled his hands. She reached down, rubbing his erection through his sweatpants.

Her phone buzzed on the counter behind her, and she ignored it.

Brain turned his head at the harsh sound of the phone vibrating against the wooden counter. "Your phone is buzzing," he murmured between kisses. "Want it?"

He pressed his hips forward, pushing his arousal into the palm of her hand. While she busied herself, he set to work on shimmying her shorts down her slender legs.

"Mmm no." Vanessa slid her hand into his pants and stroked him. "It can wait." Brian's length and girth was always incredibly satisfying, but he seemed bigger today. Her womanhood was quickly swelling with anticipation, and her arousal began to leak down her lips. With her free hand, she dropped his sweatpants to the floor.

Brian wrapped his arms around Vanessa's waist and hoisted her up onto the counter next to the stove. Leaning forward, he devoured her breasts; first licking her nipple gently, then nibbling, and finally sucking it into his mouth and flicking his tongue over it. When he finished with one, he moved to the other.

Vanessa began to tremble with anticipation. She needed him badly. She gasped softly, running her hand through his hair. She reached down and swiped her fingers over her oozing womanhood, and then coated his member with it.

"Fuck babe," he gasped, watching her. "I love how wet you get." He let her use her hand for a bit, as he continued lavishing attention on her breasts. He worshipped her body, knew every inch of it from head to toe.

She lifted his head from her breasts to her neck, and whispered, "I need you baby. I need you inside me." She took his hand to her womanhood so he could feel her pulsing and oozing.

"Then what are you waiting for?" he asked, smiling coyly. He leaned in to kiss her but stopped short, his lips a hair's breadth from hers but not touching.

She scooted her hips forward on the counter and wrapped her legs around his waist. She pulled him forward to her, forcing the head inside of her.

Brian resisted, letting only the head slide into her. He always enjoyed teasing her, keeping the anticipation up as long as possible. Bracing his hands on the counter, she couldn't pull him any further forward. He met her kiss, though, dueling her tongue with his own.

She let out a whine of disappointment. As they kissed, she pulled her hips back so the head rested on her clit. She began to wiggle her hips back and forth to stimulate herself.

"Ah ah ah," he said. "None of that." He reached down and wrapped his fingers around his cock. Holding it gently, he pushed the head back into her, but went no further.

Beth tried to concentrate on her required reading but rather frustratingly, she couldn't concentrate. She kept glancing at her phone which seemed to taunt her with its silence. Why did she even care about what Vanessa wanted? Did Beth really think she'd leave her boyfriend for her? Unlikely.

Giving into temptation, she picked up her phone and typed another message.

This is Vanessa, right?

Vanessa's phone danced an inch across the countertop, buzzing all the way. Brian looked over his shoulder at the source of the noise. "You're buzzing again. Someone must really want to reach you."

"Baby I don't care." She was growing more and more impatient with him making her wait. Her arousal was now dripping from his, and her pulsing grew stronger the longer he tortured her.

"You should take a picture of yourself and send it to whoever it is," he grinned mischievously. It was a joke, she would know something like that would make him insanely jealous. He might enjoy public displays and voyeurism, but when he wasn't directly involved it was a different story.

Vanessa bit her lip. "If you don't fix this ache I'm going to." Brian had always enjoyed watching her squirm, and it was not unusual for him to make her wait until she displayed patience. She was not willing to wait tonight. The urge was far too strong.

Brian met her piercing eyes again and held her gaze. Grinning, he pushed forward, sliding his manhood deep inside her easily thanks to her arousal, his skin hot against her own.

She let out a moan of both pleasure and relief as he stretched her flesh. She leaned forward, hooking her arms under his and nuzzled into his neck.

"Better?" he asked her. With her leaning forward, their bodies pressed together. She was warm and smooth, and he could feel her hard nipples against his chest.

She nibbled at his neck, kissing him affectionately. "Mmmhmmm." She rocked her hips slightly, encouraging him to keep going. He was always attentive to her pleasure, and she was very appreciative.

"Good. I wouldn't want you to be unsatisfied," he teased. His hands on her thighs for balance and leverage, he fell into a steady rhythm. He could hear the wetness of her arousal on every thrust, but he was not going hard enough to create much more noise than that.

Back
Top Bottom