Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Art Thief's Taunt. (LunarWolf & Guardian Angel)

"then you are not better then those who stole from you in the first place" Crystal didn't think that they had had the backing htey needed but she did know that if they did the right thing she could get the paintings back if they had been sold. most wouldn't want tainted art which is what they currently have

"I don't consider it stealing. I consider it reclaiming our property. And besides I think that we have been doing quite a good job at getting back the art. We haven't been caught and nobody has any indication about who has been taking the art." Aaron was speaking before he was looking at his sister as she was sitting up, some of her blonde hair being pushed out of her face. Blue eyes were going towards the woman for a moment before she spoke, "I have to admit.... Even I was a bit concerned when I overheard you and the head talking about security. But... it was easier to get in than I thought."

"and you probably would have continued to had you not been stupid and kidnapped a cop" Crystal was more then a little pissed at the two had they just stuck to stealing their parents paintings back she probably never would have caught them and the paintings would have been written off by the insurance companies

Aaron was just looking towards her for a moment in time before he was tilting his head before he spoke, "Cop but not all at once." Soon enough he was basically stating a number of facts about her; things that one wouldn't know unless they were somebody who had known her for ages. Her full name, her age, where she was living, her favorite food, and a whole lot more. One perhaps considering it to be borderline-stalking but when you were a computer genius like him.... he could find any information in a matter of moments. Kailee was just tilting her head before she was commenting, "Brother.... You never did tell me why you wanted to bring her here." "For me to know, and you not to know. You aren't privy to my plans.... they can't try and place blame on you." Aaron was commenting which had the female mumbling that he knew as well as she that they would, cops were scum.

"I am a cop and have been in good standing with the department" even after the shooting she and her partner had been cleared of all wrong doing which was standard procedure. since she only took the pain meds when she needed them the department had cleared her to return to work. having asked to transfer had made things easier on her as she didn't have to deal with the same situation once again and possibly freeze and get killed

"Well that is wonderful to know that we have a single cop that seems to even care that two influential people within this city were murdered within their home." Aaron was speaking dryly after a moment in time. Their father had been one of the leading surgeons in the entire city, specializing in any and all surgeries, or anything medical related anyways. And on the side he worked as an artist... but it had been their mother who had been the painter. Most of the paintings within that room had been done by her other than perhaps three of them. Kailee was just listening as she looked through some things that were sitting in front of her before she was handing something over to her brother. Another one had been founded.

"and your are a biased ass hole" Crystal wasn't above snapping back at him as there was noting in her training that said she had to play nice with people who had forcibly taken her somewhere she didn't want to be. as the two had been stupid she could easily turn them in if she wanted to

Aaron just looked towards her before he spoke, "Put yourself in my shoes. Imagine coming home to learn that your parents had been murdered, their paintings had been stolen, your house is trashed, and your twin sister had been arrested and being treated as a criminal. The cops found Kailee on the scene and arrested her; no questions asked, no rights recited. They treated her as though she had been the one that had murdered our parents." With that he was just getting to his feet and was stating for some of the servants to take the woman back to her room, that he was done speaking with her. After that he was looking towards Kailee before he spoke, "Lets go scope this place out."

"case number 775986219-MVB double homicide and robbery current inditment count is over a thousand starting with two counts of first degree murder, one count of atempted murder, eighteen counts of unlawful detainment, 300 counts of bribery, five hundred counts of fraud. that is all connected to the 1 defendent and 157 co-defendents." Crystal then rattled off every single peice of evidence and notes on the case while staring him down "the co-defendents were every single cop involved in the case innitally including the cheif of police and commisioner I was brought in right from the academy by the FBI to look in to your parents case because they found it odd that nothing had been done and that after your sister was released no work was done to find the true killer. you think you know everything about me but you don't and your actions make you no better then the bastard to took your parents lives"

Kailee was just looking towards the woman for a moment in time before she was speaking, "Aaron.... I don't know why you brought her here at all. Just get rid of her." "If I do that she will have us arrested." Aaron was commenting which just had Kailee commenting that it wouldn't be that difficult to pay people off to gain their freedom. Money was a powerful thing and despite the fact that the twins were only twenty-one years old they were rather successful. Kailee was a clothing designer who had begun to rise up in popularity and her designs were seen in almost every store nowadays. After that she was turning to head off after handing something to her brother. An address it would seen. "I got word that another painting is here; so I'm going to go and pay a visit. See if I can't spot it." she was speaking and was heading off. Nope pay a visit; act as though she was new in the neighborhood, or just going around to meet her neighbors. Nothing major or illegal at that point in time.

Crystal shook her head but when the servants went to move her she lashed out as they had made a mistake in freeing her feet. while he arms were bound she could still fight as it was somethign she had practiced so that if she was ever bound she would still be able to fight and get free

Aaron was just looking at the address that had been written down for a brief moment in time; and soon enough he could hear a car starting up; which told him that Kailee was leaving the house. "Aaron.... Isn't this address to that eerie rundown appearing house?" one of the servants was questioning when they spotted the address.

while they were doing that Crystal had managed to get out of the house and was headed back to her apartment. the male had been stupid to leave her un attended but that would be his price to pay

The only reason that Crystal had gotten out of the mansion, was because Aaron had allowed her to leave. He hadn't cared at all anymore. He doubted that she would go and say anything because if she did.... well they would know who said something. And they had connections to people who could make her life a living hell.

Kailee was looking up at the house that she was coming up to before she was walking up the steps and tapping on the door. Okay so this was a house where she had heard rumors that the owner was a bit on the crazy side but... she had to know. If the painting was there... she wanted to know. And if it was well then she was going to have to find some safe way to get it back. Especially if she couldn't do it the simple way and strike up a deal.

Crystal decoded rather then going back to her home she would head right to the precinct as she would be able to get the others on the case involved and someone would be able to get her free of the ropes that kept her arms tied.

After a few hours, Crystal would be getting a call from an unknown number. Aaron calling from a disposable cell phone and he was speaking, "We need to talk. Meet me at the address that was sent to you. Tonight at 5pm." There was nothing else said and he was just hanging up. The address was being sent to her phone and the phone was being tossed away before he was heading off. No he had given thought her words and she was right, he was just as bad as those that had murdered their parents. Although he was also concerned for his sister, he hadn't heard anything from her at all; and she hadn't returned home yet either. And he was more concerned when he had received information about the owner of the house, and the name had just seemed familiar. They had learned the name of the person who had murdered their parents yet despite that.... nobody had been able to catch him.

Crystal sighed and rubbed her face before she got up and headed out once more as she figured she would give him one last chance before they served the warrent on their home to turn themselves in.

Aaron was sitting at the diner that he had wanted to meet her at. There were very few people there but it was still a public place. A reassurance for both of them that neither could try anything, without somebody noticing something. He was sipping at a cup of coffee and just gripping his phone in his hand. He had tried tracing his sister's cell phone as well only to discover that it was turned off, and the last known location had been at the house she had wanted to visit. But otherwise... there was nothing else at all for him to go off of.

Crystal arrived and sat across from him "you have ten minutes to convince me to help you before I have you arrested" he voice was low so that their conversation was private but she wasn't inclined to trust him at that point considering he had kidnapped her and she was now in a sling because of his actions as she shoulder had locked up and only time would losen it so she could move

Aaron was just looking over before he was stating that he had given it some thought about her words, and yeah they were just as bad perhaps but in all reality they weren't doing anything wrong. They weren't stealing they were reclaiming what was rightfully theirs. "Besides the point though. I actually.... You said you would help me if I helped you. Well I need your help. Kailee hasn't come back yet and her phone is off; last place being that house. I got word back through some of my connections and I have reason to believe that the person who owns the house is the person who killed our parents."

Crystal looked at him her attention fully on him "who owns the house" Crystal knew the name of the man wh had killed them and if he was right she had very little time to get his sister out of there safely. Crystals hand moved to her hip where her gun was and she hoped that she wouldn't need it but if she did she would be coved

Aaron was just speaking "Corbin Richardson." No the name itself didn't seem overly familiar to him yet again he didn't have access to all of the records that she did. And he was honestly hoping that it wasn't the case.... yet his gut was telling him something differently. All he could pray was that Kailee was safe. He would perhaps be delighted to know that she was safe for the most part. She had been invited into the house and after a bit the man had tried to attack her. Yet now she was hiding within his house, the man just seeming to be playing a game of hide and seek with her. A dangerous game on her end.... considering she was sure that if she was found he was going to kill her. Kailee was just currently crouched in the shadows in the corner of a darker room, just listening for the man.

Crystal kept her face blank but she kenw the name and after a moment she sighed and pulled out a notepad she then flipped it so that only a peice of paper was on the table and started to write down instructions for him to follow "Ill get her out of there but while I do you need to get every single painting that you have taken out of your home. the restof the department hasn't been told who took me or that you two stole those paintings. I have listed a wearhouse where they can be stored and once they are there you call the tip line and leave an anonomous tip with the location." Crystal knew that hte location belonged to Corbin and she knew how to get him. "once that is done I need you to call my cell from hers if you can do that and have her ask for help claiming that someone had offered to sell her a painting and now they were trying to hurt her. this will give me the legal right I need to go in to the home" Crystal pushed the paper to him after tearing it out of the note book she then picked the peices out of the note book and drapped them in to her water "burn that when you are done"

Aaron was listening to what she had to say before he was giving a slow nod of his head. Although he was stating that he wasn't sure how he was going to call her from his sister's phone, when he wasn't even sure where it was within the house. Or it it was even within one piece to be honest. He was really hoping that his sister was safe and he was sending a message on his personal cell phone to somebody within his mansion, giving them instructions to get the paintings moved in secret to a new location.

Crystal looked at him "if you can hack a security system and a large part of my life you can do this oh and give me twenty four hours after we raid the building and then come to the department with all the proof of owner ship of those paintings" Crystal then left heading to the precinct once more and gathering a few things she would need which included a body camera.

Back
Top Bottom