Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swinging Couples Grab Bag of Ideas (OOC Chatter)/(NSFW)

Time is going to be pretty fluid in this rp since there are so many people in so many different places. We can assume that everything is happening at the same time. My character just arrived at the hotel, but that doesn't mean other characters have.

I'd say MC and her husband arrived a day prior to the opening post. Then like other shuttles, I always assume they can take you to multiple destinations.

Got it.

In that case I'll probably edit my post to have Javi just staying at the pool bar.

I'd say MC and her husband arrived a day prior to the opening post. Then like other shuttles, I always assume they can take you to multiple destinations.
I'll need to edit as well since I suggest I saw your character on the shuttle, perhaps will just shift it slightly to have seen them outside the shuttle as they passed them.
Everything so far has looked good. I'd prefer if we wait for everyone to make an introductory post before anyone makes another post, but after that you can post as much as you'd like. I know that group threads can fall apart pretty quickly, so I'll try to post once per day to keep the ball rolling.
In PM discussion with @Crimson Angel she won't be around this weekend. I've had no response from @Adjacent Blood at all, so you might want to consider how long you want us to wait before continuing. The set up lends itself to others arriving a day or so later.

You're right. I'll put out another reply later if no one else post's. If I reply, take that as permission to post freely.

I'll need to edit as well since I suggest I saw your character on the shuttle, perhaps will just shift it slightly to have seen them outside the shuttle as they passed them.

It's fine, the four of them arriving on the same day but not meeting for a day or two shouldn't be an issue.

I don't think it was so much an issue as just a little confusing. It would mean that Alexandra and Xavier were just doing a flashback. As it is I think it's fixed. But either way I think the next posts can just jump in time if they need be.

Unrelated I completely missed that there was already an Xavier when I named Javier. He goes by his nickname so it shouldn't cause confusion, but I think I might change his name to be clear

Unrelated I completely missed that there was already an Xavier when I named Javier. He goes by his nickname so it shouldn't cause confusion, but I think I might change his name to be clear
Doesn't bother me, with the X and J I don't think they are too confusing but whatever you are comfortable with. I assume it would be pronounced with a soft "H" in that spelling.

It is. It shouldn't be a big deal, but little things like that sometimes trip people up when they just skim posts not directly related to theirs in a group RP 😜

But hey, maybe Harold and Kimberly would enjoy having her tag-teamed by men with similar names lmao

What's plan\policy for other threads? If everything is in one thread it can be confusing\disruptive when people start getting naked.

In PM discussion with @Crimson Angel she won't be around this weekend. I've had no response from @Adjacent Blood at all, so you might want to consider how long you want us to wait before continuing. The set up lends itself to others arriving a day or so later.

Well they were just getting back from seeing sights so being seen walking back into hotel is great.

What's plan\policy for other threads? If everything is in one thread it can be confusing\disruptive when people start getting naked.
Either @BikiniLovingM can request a sub-forum or as long as we keep the same name we can create sub-threads ourselves. Technically we are bit loose on that already as the interest, OOC, and IC threads have different names though similar themes (they can be re-named by the creator).

For example:

Swinging Initiates (IC) existing main thread

Swinging Initiates (Xavier and Alexandra) for just the couple and maybe someone they invite to their room.

The idea is that all related stories share a common name, a sub-thread for each couple probably works but there isn't a hard and fast rule or anything. It helps the Mods keep track of what is what, especially if we eventually ask for it to be moved to a sub-forum.

I might have misunderstood what will happen at the resort. I saw the game night part of the interest thread and my expectation was the couple's first meet while engaging in the game night activities at the resort.

So far as I can tell the idea has gotten more open ended since then. I assume we're just going with the flow. The OP seems to be suggesting any of us can explicitly suggest a scene we wanna set up, so if anyone has something they wanna do we can go about setting up IC

That's mostly what I meant. The voyeur club was meant to come into play after the resort portion, but @Red Day had an interesting idea in there specific places on the island that allow for swinging. The club could be on the island, and it may be interesting if we were to create some NPC's who run the show or work there. It would be even more interesting if a pc (@Red Day ) worked there. These are simply ideas. Furthermore, you don't have to wait for an okay from me, or anyone else when it comes to creating set pieces. For all I care, we could write in two voyeur clubs that are feuding because they disagree with how the other presents itself. Create a restaurant where diners eat off of floating trays while relaxing in a lazy rivers. The resort is an extreme place of luxury. Not everything should be sex oriented, but it would make sense for a place like this to have adult experiences. Everyone seems to be a competent writer, so I'm excited to see what you come up with. I wouldn't even mind creating a subforum where a archive for all areas are kept.

I am fairly new to BM, so it'll take me a minute to figure out how to set up sub thread but I'll have them taken care of.

I think much like a real resort, people will find some things to do on their own with other couples, but also have some events where everyone comes together. Best of both worlds.
I am fairly new to BM, so it'll take me a minute to figure out how to set up sub thread but I'll have them taken care of.
Generally it is just a request to a moderator, the folks with red names.

Oh I was just suggesting there were unofficial communities of swingers who frequented the island, not necessarily anything sanctioned/promoted by the resort. Like xavierrol said, I just assumed horny people on an island find a way.

Either way I'm down to have Javi be something of a rep, officially and/or unofficially. Guide people through the velvet curtain to that part of the resort, or just pass along a rumor of a get together in suite 3-23 or whatever

I like the idea of it being more organic, so there some people who go to island knowing it's reputation and others who are just there for a real vacation. The people in the know, know which clubs to visit and the others might stumble across those places and anything they see that they don't approve of gets dismissed as people having a "what happens on the island stays on the island" attitude.

I'll be mostly unavailable for the next ~36 hours. Weekend plans and all. I may be able to contribute to discussion here and there but won't be able to write IC

Hey all, FYI... I thought I'd throw out a heads up as far as potentially verbally/emotionally, sexually/physically, etc. humiliating and abusing my cuckold character Harold goes I just wanted to say that all your characters (male or female) have total carte blanche! That I'm into all that, no problem. So how your characters handle it is up to each of you and your individual comfort zones or if YC just completely ignores Harold. In this I mean, though Harold is a cuck with a smaller than average tiny penis he'll still be very much attracted to the various female characters though this may not be reciprocated that is up to you all individually. I just bring this up as I didn't want anyone to be unsure or feel any guilt about anything relating to all this.

But I'm good with all the above including any BDSM, anal/pegging, cleanup, etc. that may pop up or seek to be explored. The only thing I'm looking to avoid is anything contrary to Bluemoon rules as well I'd like to stay well away from any toilet-type kinks. I think most people tend not to be into those, myself included.

I'm looking forward to this RP, you all have some really great characters! Thanks.

Then I'm also adding that Kimberly still waits tables because she likes the work and tips she makes. I'll make a small update to her CS.

That will also make it easy for her to bump into someone from island in future, while her other job is done from the home.

I'm not really available on weekends either usually. I'm hoping that an experienced couple would invite us to either a private party to include all of us, or one of the exclusive clothing optional clubs. We can refer to the crowd in general as being naked so there is some degree of peer pressure to get naked.

Back
Top Bottom