Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swinging Couples Grab Bag of Ideas (OOC Chatter)/(NSFW)

BikiniLovingM

Super-Earth
This is our OOC thread for ideas we have for the swingers rp. For right now, be unapologetic with your ideas. Write down exactly what you want. If needed we can modify ideas, but the concept of the rp is indulging. It would be better for someone to compromise to make your scene than to have you compromise what you want. This thread can also be used for pics or vids that visualize something you want in the rp. Oh, and this is just a grab bag for right now. You can be specific, or you can be vague. I'll throw in one idea for now to set a example. You should be able to ask for whatever you want.

The King and Queen: Most weeks are familiar with the King game, but I'll explain how I'm envisioning it for the rp. The King game is fairly simple. Everyone is given a number, except for the king. The king is allowed to give one order which the players must follow, but must call people out by there number. That is supposed to keep them from targeting specific people. The King and everyone's numbers are randomly switched every round. My idea is that our characters will eventually change the game so that instead of specific people, orders are given to couples. We can have fun giving orders to each other IC and shouldn't plan them out beforehand. The only thing I would like planned out is a group scene as the last round of the game. We can come up with what exact order is, but the couple that is currently King would order all females go to one side of the room while all the males go to the other. The king and queen would then go to the side of the room that is the opposite of their gender and order the other players to "serve them." This would be a Harem style scene, the king and queen getting there own Harem for the scene.

Interest Thread
Character Thread
IC Thread

Last edited:
So as suggested.. Being 'interested but not committed' I'm floating some thoughts here.. Given the age range of characters already described I was wondering if a 'Milf' or 'Cougar' character would be appreciated or would be considered a bad fit...

A character like that would actually be a good fit. Most of the characters so far are fairly young, so some diversity would be nice.

I have a couple of character concepts to consider but want to coordinate with potential partners.

First would be to play "Mr. James" as Nicola's @Adjacent Blood partner, however I would want to play him similar in age to her. I see her bio suggests she is coupled with a younger guy. I wouldn't rule that out but it is not preferred for me in this role.

Next idea would be to play Josie's @Crimson Angel partner as a rich but geeky tech type who due to being not very good with girls ended up with a stripper, er erotic dancer shortly after coming into his money. (Not fabulously rich but doesn't need to worry about money for quite a while.) After a few years of intensive sexual exploration and indoctrination things have gone a bit stale. Bonus points if "Mrs. James" @Adjacent Blood had been his teacher at some point.

I'm certainly open to other ideas or tweaks to these.

Look's like three males with three female partners so if another female character happens to pop up at some point, I'd love to join and create a cuckold husband character if possible. Of course, I can always work up some other type of male character. Either way, for now, I'll wait in the wings and watch the threads involved.

Look's like three males with three female partners so if another female character happens to pop up at some point, I'd love to join and create a cuckold husband character if possible. Of course, I can always work up some other type of male character. Either way, for now, I'll wait in the wings and watch the threads involved.

Maybe we could play a couple for this swinging idea? I've played with a couple of the other roleplayers that have signed up in past.

I'm assuming everyone would want to rp on-site, but would you want me to set up a discord server so it would be easier to pool information about characters?

I'm just waiting for some feed back from @Adjacent Blood on making a suitable partner for her. Her profile mentioned being "off grid" for a few days so I'm going to sit tight a bit.

Probably best not to hold things up on my part, group RPs have a pretty short shelf life if you don't keep them going.. @BikiniLovingM if you like I can just submit a character and someone either wants to pair with him or not. I can also wait a bit and have the couple I'm with join the group later.

I am a bit busy at the moment, but I will start a thread tomorrow and we can reply in any order. I'll bump the interest thread to see if we can find someone new or someone can play multiple characters.

Fair enough, I posted a character, let me know if any issues. Hopefully he can attract some interest.

I just put out the IC thread. There doesn't need to be a specific order to posts. Feel free to be as creative as you'd like. You can create NPC's and resort locations/experiences.

Back
Top Bottom