Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swinging Initiates: Looking for 1 female character to join in the middle(NSFW)

BikiniLovingM

Super-Earth
TLDR Version: I'm looking to start a group rp built off the concept of swinging. Players that express interest will be able talk with others OOC about becoming partners and making group scenes. The setting will be a beach resort at the beginning where all of our couples meet. After that all of our characters run into eachother in the same city and have to live with the fact that at a point in time they agreed to have sex with them with the consent of their partner. I would also like to add in a voyeur club players can bring there partner to. The club holds weekly "game nights" that audience members participate in. The rp will follow the players exploring kinks with new partners, usually in grand fashion.

Hey! I've been reading Everything is Agreed Upon on and off for the past year now. I recently just caught up with the series and remembered how much fun I had reading it. I figured it may be even more fun to rp something in the same vain. I want to make my next statement very clear. THIS IS BY NO MEANS A FANDOM IDEA! YOU DON'T NEED TO READ ANY OF THE SERIES TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS!!THIS RP WOULD BE TAKING SOME OF THE KINKS AND IDEAS FROM THE STORY!!! ALL CHARACTERS WOULD BE OC'S!!!! IT'S IN A STANDARD MODERN SETTING!!!!!

Now that's out of the way I will give an extremely simple explanation. This is a story that would revolve around swinging. The original story starts off with two couple's that meet at a beach resort and end up swapping partners for part of the trip. Months down the line they bump into each other again and realize they missed the feeling of swinging. The story continues from there, characters forming kinks and new couples being introduced. This rp probably won't be extremely story heavy, but can be if you make it. Ideally, it would be amazing if I could find a large amount of people for this idea (4 couples/8 people), but realistically I'll probably only be able to find 4, which is all that is needed for idea. The inspiration for this rp features mostly heterosexual couples, but that won't need to be the case for this rp. You could start the rp being in a lesbian or gay relationship, or maybe play a character that swings into that kind of relationship. This idea is fairly open ended, so you can be as creative as you'd like with your character. I will list kinks for the rp below, along with definite hard no's (things that just wouldn't work with the idea). The concept of the story is indulging in taboos like cheating with your married partners consent. Not too much is going to be blocked off.

Kinks Prevalent in the Original Story:
  • Polyamory (duh)
  • Exhibitionism
  • BDSM
  • Sexy Clothing (anyone has read the story and read my username understands why I liked the manwha enough to write this thread)
  • Teasing
  • Video Taping
  • Dom/Sub Dynamic
  • Spanking
  • Kissing
  • Thresomes/Foursomes/Orgy's
  • Competition (This is one of the best parts about the rp;trust me ;)
  • Cuckolding (with other players permission. Please don't humiliate someone who's not into it)
  • Sex Toys
  • Dirty Talk
  • Public Sex
  • A bunch of other stuff
Things that just wouldn't fit in due to the nature of the rp (Sorry) :(
  • Anthros/Furries/Monsters
  • Non-Con (Dub-Con would be just fine, but non-con could only come into play if it's part of a story arc)
  • Being a dick to other players (Not unless they ask you to be. That can be pretty hot as long as all parties consent)

Reply to the thread if you are interested and I'm going to ask you to go a step further: I'm assuming you have other partners on the site. Feel free to invite them! Are you playing a standard couple with someone else one-on-one? Throw your characters in here! If you've had a good time roleplaying with someone, this is your excuse to do it more often.

OOC Chatter Thread

Only looking for 2-3 Male Characters ATM

Last edited:
I'd be happy to have you join! I'll have a character thread up soon. If you'd like to join just throw in a character idea. I'll make one too so that there is a template to go off of, but it will be fairly open ended.

Okay I believe I can do that! I've got plenty of characters pacing around inside my head that would work for this.

Great! Feel free to throw a character in the character thread. @Crimson Angel has a open pairing. If you want to make another open couple so that others have more options, feel free to. If you think you would want to pair with @Crimson Angel, pm her and ask her if she's okay with it.

Just added a OOC chatter thread. Just throw some ideas that you have in there. There is a more in depth explanation in the thread.

Great! If you have a idea of what kind of character you'd like to play, you can put a description in our character thread, or if your interested but not committed, feel free to write some ideas out in OOC chatter.

Great! We're currently in a weird stage where were waiting for some people to make characters, so we have an odd amount. If you would be okay with playing a character without a partner, that would be ideal, or we can keep the thread open and see if anyone else would like to join. Once you have a character made, put it in our character thread. I'll have the IC thread up within an hour.

My character doesn't have a partner yet. Feel free to PM me or we can talk here.

We'd be happy to have you! At this point I'm not going to insist on all characters being a part of a couple, but you can message someobe to see if they'd be interested. Feel free to create whatever character you'd like. You could play as someone who works at the resort as well. Just make a character and start writing.

We'd be happy to have you! At this point I'm not going to insist on all characters being a part of a couple, but you can message someobe to see if they'd be interested. Feel free to create whatever character you'd like. You could play as someone who works at the resort as well. Just make a character and start writing.

Great, I’ll get one written and added to the character thread 😀

Back
Top Bottom