Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance by Necessity {darkest_fate & Vanein}

oh, duh: she'd forgotten that Aelius was a cleric too. Chastity looked him over, wondering if he was like Nia: did he prepare a lot of the restoring spells and enhancing? Or was he one of those that charmed girls? Chastity made a quick mental to ask him about it: she had always been curious what it would be like to fuck someone while under a charm spell. It sounded pretty fucking incredible, particularly if, you know, you'd agreed to it ahead of time.

If it bothered her that they were mentioning the other members of her team, she didn't show it. In fact, Chastity tilted her head, considering. "I dunno, Tawny doesn't usually go for guys unless she's in the Heat... oh, or unless they kick her ass! She's weird like that, particularly around that time of the month. They don't even have to win; I think she actually likes it better when she does? But, like, she'll do this weird," she held up her hands, fingers laced, "fighting, sex thing..." she paused, 'okay, so, like, she only did it the one time, I think? But it happened."

She lowered her hand, mostly because there was a cock right there. So instead she turned, giving Varrik a quick, playful little suck, bobbing her head at Aelius as they teased, pulling off. The thicker one in her ass first? That was the tighter hole, and it wasn't like her pussy was super loose or anything. Chastity's eyes widened, but she gave another quick peck on the cheek. "Well, yeah, it probably should be him anyway, right?" she gave Aelius a cheeky grin, tail flicking toward him, "you got the front, so he gets the back, right?"

She giggled, then almost clapped her hand. "Oh, are you guys gonna pick me up to do it? Like," she reached to Aelius tapping, "you could cast bull's strength on yourself or---wait, can that go on a lot of people? Could you both do it!?" her hands went up to her face, almost vibrating. "Then you could use me as your filthy little tiefling slut until I passed out from cumming so hard," her tail flicked up and she held it in her mouth for a moment, almost biting it. She knew she was talking too much; she also didn't care: this was literally a waking dream for her. The two guys were almost more props to fulfill her fantasies with, and she was dangerously close to assigning them roles at this point. Didn't hurt that they were already pretty dashing from the start.

Zafah was already walking away, seemingly ignoring the paladin, no matter how dashing and charming he was being. "Please,' she said over a shoulder, "my standards are so low you'd fuckin' trip over them. You want to be on top?" she held up a mostly mushy pouch, "buy me some fuckin' spell components. This shit is expensive, an' mine's covered in stuff that I'm pretty sure came outta a gnoll ass."

She still waited to let him go in first, knowing that she really did stink and it was only because the Renegades always paid their tab (and because Tawny) that they'd been let in. The guy wasn't gone long, she'd give him that. "What? You offer to bounce the oldest daughter on that dick of yours?" She turned and yelled into the tavern. "He's only okay!" before walking past Luc, already knowing where the tub was.

Aelius's impish little smirk and the flick of his tail was a teasing reminder now to overlook him altogether much. The tiefling tsked coyly as he lifted his tail and shook the tip like he was wagging a finger. Chastity's interest was obvious, her eyes all but sparkling as she looked upon them. "If you want to fuck Adrian or Luc...neither of us will complain...Adrian might be a touch on the rough side, but I am sure your compatriot is not complainign at the moment if they're still at it...but for tonight, we mean to finish this properly..."

"As for Tawny...well, you should tell Luc that. In bed or not," Varrik said. "He likes her. Not exactly a secret here. Might use that for leverage," the rogue added with a smirk. Knowing secrets was almost religious for him as a devotee of the god of Intrigue and shadows. He stopped as Chastity's lips fastened to the thickness of his shaft and she sucked sweetly there. "I'm glad you agree," he said. "and how open you are for- "

Before Chastity's mouth ran a mile a minute and she got rather carried away at the whole affair. Aelius shrugged a bit and laughed a bit at her pure enthusiasm. "We can do that..." Aelius murmured. "ike a new dawn rising," he said cheerfully, varrik rolling his eyes.

"Fuck's sake, does everything need to be a sun metaphor?"

"Oh, hush, shadow lover," Aelius tsked to his friend. "I suppose we can take requests," he said...before invoking his god for the spell...before he pulled Chastity up to position her. "Tail out of the way now..." he purred as he guided himself to her, lifting her with enhanced strengh...as Varrik helped, holding her from behind as he guided his own hardened cock into her tight little ass, having tried to loosen it a bit when he'd ridden her from behind, entering her ass with delicacy as Aelius stood by on a clerical spell should Chastity need one.

Time to fulfill a hell of a fantasy, both decided.

Luc knew he hadn't really done anything to deserve verbal abuse. IT was just Zafah in general. But she truly made it rather difficult at times, he thought with a roll of his eyes. "That simple? Which spell components do you need? Sure I could get a good enough deal for you," he said it with a cheerful edge to his voice now. "Consider it a friendly way for us to work together now..." he said, not bothering to comment on how crude she could be, leading the way to the bath.

He rolled his eyes at that. "Only okay. Like you weren't cumming despite your best efforts," he shot back at her, moving to greet her at the tub....remembering how she'd held on tight to his wrists. "Still no sign of our comrades, so that's something," he said, finding the bath already prepared and muttering a prayer of thanks to Kelemvor for it.

"Well, then...shall we?"

Wow, the guys didn't mind sharing? Chastity's eyes grew wide at the possibilities, though she supposed she should've figured, since these two had been smearing blue between them all night. Her still moist, quivering mess of a sex was testament to that. Speaking of: she was half considering asking Aelius to maybe do a little healing down there, but she was a little afraid she might tighten back up, which would simultaneously be awful and amazing. Maybe when they got her in position?

Their cheerful banter made her giggle, as they teased each other. "You two make a cute couple," Chastity almost purred in response, tail flicking naughtily over Varrik's body. She did wonder if they let out some of the pressure when they were out on campaign. Those long nights by the fire. The girls sometimes cuddled, but, weirdly enough, the only times they actually did anything like that were to deal with Tawny's issues... and a time or two after a short miss or close encounter (there had been this kinda weird kinda amazing moment where Nia had asked Chastity to help her after an orc had gotten particularly handsy).

Such homoerotic thoughts would have to wait. Chastity's hands were back at her mouth, fingers curled. Her toes dug into the soles of her boots. Eyes locked down at her bared lower half, seeing the slight folding of her belly from the position, and the two cocks sticking up below her. She practically started drooling. Only to whine as Varrik did the nice, polite, gentle thing, like she was trembling Nia or in control Zafah or something.

She grabbed Varrik by his hair, pulling him in. "Fucking push me on him!" she demanded. "I wanna be fucked right, an' I was jus' goin' on about how gay you two are. Don'tcha wanna prove me wrong?" she knew it was going to hurt, that they were worried about tearing her. But her tail flicked up as she lightly smacked Varrik on the ass, figuring that if she couldn't encourage Aelius to start from the front, she'd get it from behind.

Seriously, what part of fuck me stupid did these two not get?

Dammit, her and her big mouth. But, well, she needed to buy some smokes, though she knew there were halflings nearby. "Basic shit," she said, shrugging, "literally. Bat guano and sulfur," she paused, considering, "probably a diamond if you want it to last more than five minutes," she smirked at him, "when we go down, we go down hard," she kept walking, only to stop at his comment.

"Uh, I did not cum back there," she said, walking past him to head for the tub, a little relieved that at least there wasn't a passed out elf there. The last thing she needed was---"Fuck, look, this is gonna make me sound like an ass, but I need to check on Nia," she gave Luc a quick look that was actually a little apologetic. "No offense to your boy, but we've had too many issues with her," she looked around for a moment. "The big guy, green, he's, uh, Adrian, right? He got a room?" Zafah actually stepped into the hallway. Fuck, fuck, fuck, Adrian might even hurt Nia and not know it. People were shit, and they were twice as shitty to Nia if they knew or saw what was beneath that robe.

With Chastity's shivering and giggling, the boys were getting even more into it-before they were even into her again. Just the prospect of this lithe, horny little tiefling was making their cocks twitch all the more. Hell, as far as Aelius was concerned, it was an honor to be her first, to help the sun rise on a brand new spot of pleasure for her. Varrik might be annoyed at the metaphor, but screw him

They didn't even get annoyed at her teasing jibes. Instead they laughed, not indicating anything they or might not have done. Let Chastity wonder...maybe she'd figure it out herself. But what her mind didn't know? She was a thief, she could fill in the blanks. Tonight was about her. At her demands, the two did not hold back. Varrik drew his hips back and shoved forward, burying to the hilt in Chastity's tight, blue ass. A full on shove, a deep push as he was thrusting her against Aelius, who responded in time, the two holding up Chastity as they fucked her in a furious rhythm together.

It seemed less about asserting manhood than it was about punishment, to show her they could 'fuck right' and pummel her nethers for doubting them. The slap of her tail made Varrik growl and the half-elf nipped at her neck, hips pushing hard. Both were indulging in the spell and the Tiefling between them, intending to fuck her together until she could no longer walk. Or talk. Or think straight.

Hey, she wanted this and they were happy to provide.

Lucian couldn't help but give a light half smile at Zafah's workds. "Come on," he said, walkng by her. He gave her a playful nudge with his shoulder. "You're not that cheap," he added. Maybe Zafah would consider it odd for someone whom she'd just fucked in an alley, but Luc had respect for her. His words were meant with that in mind. Her body was hers to do with as she would, but it didn't quite change that respect being a veru real thing.

"....Nia alright?" He asked, lifting his eyebrow. The lycanthropy suffering Paladin saw what appeared to be genuine concern. "I saw them heading that way...is Nia alright? She doesn't have an curse herself or something does she?" He flicked his head to guide Zafah to where Adrian had taken Nia, walking down the inn's hallway. "There a reason you're concerned...? Adrian's not exactly the most...stereotypical half-orc if you get my meaning."

Just as Chastity was starting to picture these two incredibly hot men kissing each other (maybe with that equally hot and drool worthy half-orc stroking them) she felt their bodies tense. "Oh shi--" was all she managed before the fulfilled her teasing demands. In one thrust, she was suddenly fuller of cock than she'd ever been. For just a blissful moment, the usually horny tiefling's needs were perfectly satisfied. She felt this almost ridiculous level of bliss, an eclipse of pleasure just washing over her.

Not that the let her revel. Either the teasing worked or they were horny or really Chastity could not care less. She let out a squeal as she felt the cocks start sawing into her. Her tight ass gripped like a vice. Each thrust of the cock made her walls stretch, her body almost literally tearing open before him. Eager blue flesh parted in the onslaught, the plush globes of her tiefling ass jiggling with each press against her. The tail flapped against him, running wild along the sides. Her insides danced, but as soon as she squeezed, thinking she'd clamped down on the cock in her ass, she felt the other slam back into familiar territory in her sex. She hadn't even thought of the fact that Aelius had that nice little curve. So he pressed all up against her insides while Varrik filled her guts just completely to overflowing.

A high pitched giggle left her as her body shook, limbs splaying for a few moments. For a few seconds, Chastity just outright lost her mind to pleasure, giggling like a maniac as it bubbled up within her. Each sawing cock thrust more and more up inside her, and they were just moving in perfect time: there was no way she was the first girl they'd done this to.

First girl they'd popped like this.

Fuck, magic or no, there was no way Chastity was going to walk after this, right? She let out a whoop, hand reaching out, snagging Aelius and dragging him in. Eager lips sought his, dashing along his mouth greedily sucking even as she moaned out yet more pleasure. She leaned back, or tried to, shifting her body, feeling more and more of her pleasure spots being hammered. The idea was to get Aelius to squish from front, and then she released his lips. She reached up, roughly pulling Varrik's hair, mashing her lips against his. The angle was awkward, wet, sloppy, and she fucking loved it. Her body rolled, and she could feel just the most intense pressure building from below. Fuck, she was gonna blow.

"Jeez, man, seriously, you don't have to fuckin' baby me. I'm a grown ass woman," said Zafah. She blew out her lips, disturbing the bang over her scarred eye socket. "But thanks, I guess." Not like she'd be worrying about Nia.

"Godsdammit," she hissed. "It's... fuck it, you'll be traveling with us, an' I'm too worked up. Nia's got a dick. She's gonna say it's a clit, and that's what everyone calls it. Because she's a she, but she's got a guy's equipment. It's why everyone's so worked up about the godsdamn mission: the money's just enough to get a true polymorph spell and get Nia into a body that matches her stupid, sweet little dumbass self," she was almost ranting, counting doors, stopping at the one when Adrian entered. Instead of opening, she pressed her hand on it, raising a hand to point at him. "And if you tell her I told you, I'll fucking geld you. There will be no stopping go, I don't care how chill you just were. I. Will. Geld. You. Nobody messes with that bitch," a pause as she looked at the door, "you know, unless she wants it," there was a slight smile over her shoulder as she whispered: "She's kinky as fuuuuuck," before roughly trying to open the door.

"Be Careful What You Wish For" was a creed to live by in Toril. One could wish for adventure and then run afoul of far more than they could handle. One could wish for great power and find themselves relentlessly hunted as a result. One could even wish for riches and received a cursed hoard from a dragon. Or in this case, one could receive an overwhelming fuck that they may or may not be able to perfectly handle, from two beautiful men they had worked up immensely. Such as right fucking now.

Right now, for tonight, Chastity was fucking theirs. She was now property, something to fuck beautifully and ruthlessly. Aelius was pushing firmly at her pussy, spearing her with his red cock over and over as he took her furiously. Aelius grabbed on tightly, enhanced by clerical magic as he pounded away at her ass, both panting heavily as their low groans filled her ears. The magic had seemingly set them even more aflame and they took her with an almost brutal intensity. Her laughter only spurred them all the more.

It didn't take long to find the proper rhythm. They were hitting it together and pounding all away at Chastity to set her world into a maelstrom of pure and utter fucking pleasure (literally). They weren't stopping, nowhere close to it, simply focused on hammering away at the hole each had chosen. Their arms were around her, each gripping one of her horns while keeping her aloft so she could feel like a proper little toy for them. Aelius kissed her back when her lips found his. His teeth set against her lip, his tongue darting to bathe her own as he pushed up, his tail coiling around all three of them to help with the rhythm.

And then she was kissing Varrik, leaving Aelius to bite and suck at her neck. By sweet Lathander and Mask alike, neither could take this much more, but they were bound and determined to make this horny Tiefling thief erupt before they did.

"I didn't say you weren't," Luc said mildly. He was being polite now. "And you're welcome," he said to the woman who had dominated him in the alley. He cocked his head, waiting for explanation, and...there it was. He had expected something dramatic. Something like Oh, Nia was actually half-demon. Nia is cursed by Cyric. Nia is the subject of a hunt from Lolth, Nia has Malar's followers pursuing her.

This was so normal and mundane, that Luc shrugged. "Oh." He said, not knowing what else he could say. "That's it?" What, like Adrian would mind a woman with a cock? Like ANY of them would? "But...it's good of you guys to be working for the polymorph..." he said. "I'm not saying a damn th-....wait, does she know that' what the mission is for?"

The door was opened easily and there was Adrian...holding a very content and trancing Nia.

"...Yo. Wasn't expecting company. We under attack? Things good there, Luc? Hey, Zaf, right? The angry one who had Aelius aching?" He was tenderly stroking Nia's hair.

"Can I help ya?"

They were objectifying the hell out of Chastity, using her as their little blue colored fuck toy, jamming cocks up inside her, ramming them nearly against one another. Only a thin bit of her internal flesh stopped the two cocks from just cramming together. Sometimes they even seemed to caress, pinching her body between them, like she wasn't fucking skewered enough. They really had just turned her into a blueberry skewer on their cocks.

And she fucking loved it.

Varrik had picked up enough strength that she knew, knew her cute little bubble butt would be sore as hell. He just kept hammering away at her, making everything jiggle. The tiefling let out another happy noise, before her mouth opened just a bit. Her tongue slid out, and sort of just hung there, nearly drooling. Her eyes lidded over, her face going nearly slack. Eyes rolled up slightly as she just let the other pleasure melt away everything else within her.

Her body came. hard. The cock inside hit that special little spot again and she just sprayed all over him. Everything inside clamped up, seized around him. her jaw clenched, even as her head swiveled slightly, releasing to let out a strange noise that didn't match any language of the Realms. Internally she just kept squeezing and contorting, feeling the two cocks pressing in her, sawing against her. Her body arched, going limp, shivering through the orgasmic haze as they kept using her. Hands traveled up: one ahead, one behind, grabbing both, the thief fumbling.

"D--d--don't---s-s--shtoh---p," she gasped between her own rolling, somehow able to form syllables vaguely resembling words. She clenched again, writhing, so very, very, very pleased with the situation, her lower half just this sloppy, convulsing mess.

What were these guys? Zafah actually shot Luc a look over her shoulder, making a mental note to put in a good word for him with Tawny, because fuck. Hell, she might actually just let him go back and fuck her if he was gonna be like that. Nia was their fucking core. Chastity gave laughs; Tawny pushed them ahead; Zafah kept them on track, but Nia reminded them what it was all about. They'd do anything for that delicate bitch. Hell, Zafah gave up a portion of her share to tuck away.

She put a hand to his mouth for now, and turned to see---" Well, that's fuckin' cute," she admitted, leaning against the door. She saw Nia do that cute thing she did, letting out a soft noise and curling up a little. Sometimes if she got super tired she did that. Zafah folded her arms. "She tranced out on ya?" she asked. "She does that sometimes. Don't worry," she waved a hand, "she'll be up, and be all like 'oh, I'm so very sorry I did that, please may I kiss you several times you big hunk of orc'?" Zafah snorted, then pointed at Adrian, giving him a nod, before backing up, giving Luc enough room.

Zafah leaned against the door, looking up at Luc. "Stop being so cool: you're freaking me the fuck out," she said, digging into her pouch. "Fuck, look, I owe you one for that. Not, like, shit, you know, I'm not gonna overthink this one," she reached up, pulling him down for a quick kiss, "rain check on that bath: I need my godsdamn smokes," she patted him, then pointed. "This'll come back to you, you babysitting asshole," before she started to head out, mission done, bath forgotten, at least for the time being.

Chastity's body at the moment completely belonged to these two and they would not have it any other fucking way. She was a toy, an object for gratification and both knew it was everythin she wanted. They slammed their cocks up into her, with no care for their own bodies meeting, their eyes smoldering as they kept their little former 'Bluecherry' moving. Over and over again they pounded without hesitation or remorse, kissing her lips and neck and not even thinking about any marks.

Aelius's hips smacked her little ass. Over and over again, Aelius seeing her tongue lolling out and he playfully sucked at it while her eyes grew hooded up. "We should make you say please. Such bad manners otherwise!" He added as his tail gave her ass a sharp slap....just in time for orgasm. Her pussy gushed, clutched him. The noises she made her incoherence incarnate and he was there for it.

So was Varrik, the half elf grinning with satisfaction and pride at leading her to this peak and throwing her over the edge. That bubbly little ass of hers was the sanctuary for his pleasure, both speeding up as they neared climax, Chastity babbling something that might, MIGHT have been 'don't stop.' They didn't. They moved over and over, intent on bringing her to multiple orgasms before their bodies gave out.

She was going to be one very happy and very sore little blue tiefling before too long...they grinned, moving again and again until fucking her to orgasm was all that mattered, until they could release in full to her, one final time.

Luc raised an eyebrow at the surprised look Zafah gave him. He was wondering how she might have thought Nia's equipment below would have been a big deal. He was from Silverymoon, after all, he'd learned tolerance. It wasn't like they hadn't seen people born to one sex that didn't represent their gender before. Was it really so surprising? Faerun wasn't a place for those kinds of prejudices.

"Your friend okay? She's- " he stopped at Zafah's reaction. "Cute, huh?" He grinned at Adrian, seeing his old friend holding the elf there. "Ade."

"Hey, Luc." Of all the team, Adrian and Luc had been together longest. In fact, they were good friends, who'd known one another since before Luc had taken on his oaths, just before meeting the others. Adrian rubbed hi head.

"Ain't a big deal. She's cute like this. We..." well, no use at denials. "We had fun," he finished. "As for kissing? I got nothing against it!" He said happily, combing his hand against Nia's hair. "Anything I can help you with?" He continued before Luc smiled and shook his head.

"Carry on, Ade...ust take the night off, alright?"

"Hope yours is going alright, chief."

"No need to worry about me. Just treat the sweet elf right, ok?" Well...naturally Adrian knew her 'secret' and evidently didn't mind one bit. "Anyways...see you in the morning, buddy." Luc raised a hand and Adrian did the same before Lucian turned to Zafah.

"Alright, sorry for being 'cool,' he said. "You don't owe me a thing, Zaf- " before...she kissed him. He blinked at that, leaving him there, before he shrugged...and went to go try for his room, sighing. "Kelemvor's name, I'd love if things came back positive...." he decided to step out. Well, things had been made a proper mes sof with a mission, their rep in tatters and Zafah was being odd.

And...Tawny. Hell, what WAS he thinking about that? He coughed a bit to himself, shaking his head quickly...

"Get ahold of yourself, in Kelemvor's name!"

Cock, cock, cock, cock, cock, cock; it was said that Chastity had that one track mind, but it truly became nothing but raw static, pleasure, and repeated sensation. Her body felt like nothing so much as a pair of overstuffed holes, into which two dicks of two very dashing, and very sexually adept adventurers kept thrusting with phenomenal strength and speed. The sex crazed tiefling, pushed over an edge (or perhaps encouraged to take the flying leap she'd always wanted), just let her tongue keep lolling out, eyes glazed, mouth practically puffing steam. She swore she could almost see the curls of heat rising from them, as if the sheer friction of their bodies would cause the bed to burst aflame.

Another little shiver of delight seized her as her tongue went into a mouth. By now Chastity just reacted: sucked back, followed the mouth as it teased her. Lidded eyes, swimming with lust, looked up at him as he teased her, the body beneath rolling with the efforts. A slap and she let out another little squeal. Her orgasms just kept nearly chaining into one another, as yet again friction and the sheer mental delight of having this actually happening, of them doing exactly what she said, just washed over the little tiefling.

A half strangled noise, the most erotic version of her giggle left, her arms moving up to take the guy in front, while her tail curled in back. She rolled against both, letting out more incoherent cries, her body nothing but puddy for them to use, from the tops of her curled horns to her plush ass... not to mention quivering, milking insides.

If they were expecting her to give out though, they'd be surprised. Dazed, reflective, reacting on instinct, yes, but she still seemed to move, still seemed quite aware, still squeezed and milked and rolled and begged with body for them to fill her at the same time, though, by this point, there likely wouldn't be much room left in her sex at all.

Had fun. that did have Zafah a little worried. Sometimes Nia... glomed onto men. If they were bold, muscular, protected her, or had big digs or were sweet, or said nice things about her hair. She craved affection nearly as much as Zafah shoved it away. Fortunately she was open, accepting, and always hid her disappointment that perhaps her partners didn't quite feel the same way.

Thoughts for later. For now, Zafah just treated Luc to a rude gesture, leaving him behind to sort his own shit out. Fuck, this weird ass melding of groups was gonna be all kinds of sloppy, and that wasn't even taking into consideration the super obvious fact that Tawny was on edge. They had managed to stash some of her potions in the stash? Fuck, Zafah should grab some contraceptives. If Chastity finally got fucked, she wouldn't be thinking of that. "Shit, Tawny's supposed to be the fucking team mom," she muttered as she headed toward their mutual home.

Two cocks were pulsing in and out of Chastity at a ferocious rate and pace. The adventuring duo knew how to fight together and also how to fuck together. This was no exception. They found Chastity's pace and they matched it. Hell, they exceeded it. They found her limits and slammed through it, pumping at both her holes while Aelius tugged her hair to look at him. "I didn't give you permission to look away, Chastity, our sweet Bluecherry..." he admonished her as he ravished her further.

He was kissing her, tongue to tongue as he kissed her with a furious thirst, tail spanking her ass virulently through it as they transformed successive orgasms into on continuous climax. Over and over they worked, driving in again and again, slapping and gripping, holding her up as they worked savage magic upon her.

They were close. It was almost impossible to hang on now. Aelius could feel his cock pushing in deep, as far as he could go with the curve teasing her. Oh, he was close. He was there, in fact. He pushed in and he came, just as Varrik did. They held to Chastity, releasing beautifully and hard into her insides, both panting...Aelius might have even said her name. Just as both spent themselves as hard as they could go within her.

Lucian did not notice Zafah's worry now. As far as he knew, Chastity and Adrian were having fun. Let them have fun, what skin off his back for it? good on Nia, good on Adrian, the Paladin thought. People being happy was just fine by him...he looked up a bit, glancing at Zafah...who just insulted him and stormed off. Yeah, that seemed in line with the Zafah he knew...well, so be it...he sighed heavily.

He was heading to his-....he forgot he didn't even technically have a room, leaving him to simply have a bath for the moment. He was believing he should leave Zafah be. She was not exactly a woman you pressed on things...while he considered the group, returning back to the tavern proper.

"....Why have I gotten us into?" He muttered as he thought of everything. An elven cleric who might glom on to Adrian, a crazed rogue...Zafah who was Zafah. Rude, ferocious and self-reliant. Almost aggrssively so.

And Tawny...who needed to get out of his head quick..

The tiefling's head swiveled, eyes still glazed with delight. Her tongue lolled, and she seemed to roll, sparked further by Aelius' command, by the motion. She moved her head up toward him, that instinct taking over. Her lips hungrily sought his in something that the word "kiss" fell short of fully describing. She mashed her mouth along his, lips pulling at him. She took a nip, as if truly hungry for him to have her, before letting him mash against her. The tongue once more returned, dueling, moving, dancing along with his and swirling in their mouths together. The usual chorus of delight started seeping out from their mashed lips, increasing in volume and speed as the waves of orgasm crested and fell over her.

Slap, grip, thrust, squeeze, push, pull, tug, kiss.... Chastity's body only reacted, only sought more pleasure, only ground back against them, rolled further in, clamped down, sucked tongue, rolled body, dug hands into them, spread legs, did whatever she could to increase her pleasure in the moment. Her body contorted with that impressive flexibility, as willing as its owner to obey.

She swore that curled tiefling dick knocked at her womb again, as if begging entrance. her body gave way, squeezed him hard, clamping down, muscles rippling about. The motion meant the thick cock of elfish blood plugging her rear got squeezed just as fiercely, perhaps moreso. Chastity didn't know how to control which part she squeezed with, she just did. She clung tight as she felt warmth bursting into both holes, into her ass for the first time. Arms, legs, tail, whatever she could use to snag them, she could.

Hungry lips sought first Aelius, then Varrik, then back, drifting between them, expressing her thanks and affection as her lower half squeezed their seed from them. The tiefling's eyes remained glazed.. though perhaps not nearly as glazed as the rest of her, by now.

It would take some time for her to regain herself, to be sure, and she didn't want to move or try anything for some time...

The two were pushing in, squeezed and pulled in by Chastity. Their release was almost a prayer, both thanking Lathander and Mask for having led Chastity to them. They came hard into her, the tightness locking them into her body, all while Aelius kissed her in a manner that was ravenous. He locked his lips to hers, kissing ferociously, hungrily as he devoured her tongue into his mouth. He sucked furiously at it, all while he swallowed her moans as well. He finished so deep into her, holding at her ass as Varrik's cock remained embedded within it.

All through it, they twitched and quivered, pressed to her as she all but folded herself against them both. They'd fucked artistically, beautifully, brutally, passionately and happily, holding there on shaking legs as they held her, Aelius's tail wrapped to them. Chastity was feeling them, both panting deeply as they finished...

They fell to the bed, panting heavily as they held to her, slipping out of her body. Both were limp and spent, at least for the moment as sweat rested upon Aelius's ruby skin, his chest rising and falling while he glistened, teasing aroundher sore ass with his tail before tapping it playfully. "What a lovely time," he said as he felt the warm between their bodies. He heard her thanks, kissing her back.

Neither man wanted to move, exchanging grins and winks of their own before they kissed Chastity. "Worth waiting for?" Varrik murmured, stroking her hair gently. "...Just promise you'll give Adrian time before you give a shot with him. He looked busy with that friend of yours, Renegade," he nipped at her ear.

"Oh, let's be nice to the lass, won't we?" Varrik felt her thigh. "...We'll be working together...and don't worry, chastity...we don't get jealous."

Aelius's tail tapped her clit playfully. "No. No we do not," he teased delicately. "Though maybe let poor Luc sort it out with your boss befofre you make a move. He can get positively...wolfish?" He snickered to himself....before Varrik hit him with a pillow. "Hey!" The unflappable tiefling managed. "That's- " Varrik hit him again.

"Lay off Luc, he doesn't think it's funny, ya red prick."

"Not in front of the Bluecherry!" Aelius groaned, trying in vain to fend him off...

While Lucian was having drinks and waiting for the monring...this promised to be the start of a most promising partnership.

Or at least not a boring one.

Chastity spread out between her two (temporary?) lovers, panting hard. Her tail curled up on her body, and she glanced down, letting out a slight giggle: they'd somehow managed all that without ever removing her gloves or boots. No wonder she'd been so dexterous: the gloves were enchanted. They also might now have some white stains that were gonna be fun to explain. At least she could make noises beyond groans and moans. Gods, her brain felt friiiiiiied.

There was less hearing the thanks than receiving it, as she still wasn't quite at the forming words stage. She kissed them again though, making sure they knew she enjoyed herself. The tiefling almost seemed to glow, adding to the nearly starry night look in her appearance. She stretched out, snagging both the men again. She insisted upon having arms draped about her, figuring she might as well get some cuddling in too.

"Worth it~" she sang out, her voice sounding a bit raw. She coughed into a fist, shifting to give Varrik another little kiss, shifting it into a nuzzle. "You guys were so awesome," she said. His next words had her giggling. "Oh don't worry, I'm sore all over," she stretched, moving a hand over Aelius, smiling again, "in the best way," she almost purred, letting her tail flick. The movement nearly caught Aelius' ,and she dueled for a moment, before letting his tail touch her, and hers touching him.

Blah, blah, Chastity rolled her eyes, shifting. "Well, I'm gonna have all of you guys sometime now," she insisted, giving a definite nod. "Wait---" she realized a small problem. "Maybe not. I'm not, like, a guy stealer," she pursed her mouth ,moving it. She probably could talk Nia into sharing... she'd be cool with it. Actually, there shouldn't be a problem there at all! Ooo, maybe they could have a threesome too! All sorts of fun combinations tobe had, really.

"Boss?" she repeated. "We have---oooh, Tawny. I guess," she stretched. "Good luck with that," she rolled up a little on one shoulder, moving to kiss Aelius again, then almost flipping back to Aelius. "Soooo," her tail twitched, "are you two gonna kiss now?" she lay back, looking at both, with a smile that said that while she'd love it, she wasn't pushing or anything.

She was definitely going to have fun.

"Or, hey, do you guys think I should change my name now? Felicity's got a nice ring to it, right?"

With the first rays of light came Tawny into the Three Legged Halfling. The monk had properly arranged her loose outer clothing. Her undergarments had been dutifully washed by hand, beaten upon rocks, and left to dry while Tawny almost literally catnapped. The Renegades official headquarters, a ramshackle but much loved house just inside the walls of the outer city, held what they referred to as their stash: a mimic they'd coaxed into serving as a holding place. They coughed up the last few potions for Tawny, and she'd set out a few other items that she knew her companions would be looking for.

Thus, no odor hung about the half-tabaxi as she padded almost silently into the mostly empty tavern. She raised a hand, and the usual serving girl went to fetch a breakfast. Tawny turned her attention back to Lucian. "I know Zafah returned to the Shack,' she said, but I haven't seen Nia or Chastity," she reached into her sash, setting a set of potions down on the counter. "Zafah also mentioned that you wanted to spar?" she looked genuinely interested. "I didn't know you trained yourself in hand to hand combat. I don't think we should try it soon, as we should set out quickly, but I am interested," she nodded as a meal of plain porridge with what appeared to be a few salted fish laid atop, along with a tankadrd of water appeared before her. Tawny handed over a few coppers and settled down, producing two wooden sticks from her sash, readying them.

The two were smiling as they looked at the happy, gasping Tiefling...who was now a complete mess. Aelius toyed with her breast, fondling and squeezing as they went with a low sigh. "Well, well..." he said as he kissed her warmly. "That was...quite something." The formerly virginal Tiefling's joy was positively infectious now, he noted with a wry grin, caressing her thigh. Varrik caught her lips with a bit of firmness now...and when they were seized by her, neither could bring himself to argue with it even remotely. They leaned in, cuddling to her happily.

"Why thank you..." Varrik whispered, still limp against her as he curled to her. "Next time...let Ael have your ass. That was unbelievable." he gave the full little rear a pat. "Here I thought we might be interrupted by swarms of angry gnolls trying to sacrifice us to Yeenoghu, or Frost Giants trying to spread the word of Kotschtchie or whatever, but that...that went off QUITE well."

"Went off so we got off?" Aelius said with a snicker as he cuddled up to Chasity. "Worth it indeed! Our sore little Chastity," he mused as he teased his tail against her own. Varrik sighed.

"You and the tails."

"Just jealous!" Aelius chuckled before nodding approvingly at Chastity. "Now that's a goal to aspire to!" he said.. "Wait, guy stealer? Perhaps counting the wyverns before they hatch? She and our compatriot have only had one single night after all," he said, before he paused. "...good luck- you know something we don't- " he paused and looked to Varrik, who raised an eyebrow.

And instead of annoyance, they leaned over her, still holding her and exchanged a slow, heated kiss, Varrik cupping Aelius's face.

"Fuck you."

"Might if I wasn't so tired."

"You wish."

Lucian was in his tunic, out of armor to give it time to breathe, after a bath, cleaned up and while he came back down...thankfully, they'd made ends meet, Luc agreeing to do odd jobs that were perhaps a bit below the stature of a champion of the Lord of Death (he'd washed dishes to make up the differences but nobody needed to know that, especially not his team). Before he saw Tawny there.

"Good morning," he said. "...Nia must still be with Adrian. Chastity...well, I don't see Aelius and Varrik, so there's your answer- " he paused at the next comment about...sparring. "Well, I...I might've mentioned I wouldn't mind trying on your skill against mine." Well, that WAS true. In more ways than one.

"Want to set out after breakfast?" He asked her. "...You know the direction obviously. Anything we can expect that we might run into along the way?"

Last edited:
Chastity was tempted to point out that if there was a next time, she would probably still prefer Aelius to be the one in her pussy. Oh, yeah, sure, he could have the ass if he wanted to try it (it was nice), but that curve was just umph, perfection. Maybe she should mention it to her friends, see if it helped. Hadn't Aelius been looking at Zafah? The brash warlock almost bragged about how guys couldn't seem to get her off first, after all.

The banter was adorable, making her giggle. The tail wrapping was nice too. She was a little worried about the whole thing that they were all "it's one night" sort of thing. Like, yeah, they were right, but Nia had this fun little tendency of falling super hard. Chastity sort of got it? But--- she yawned, stretching a little, as now that she wasn't actively fucking or being fucked, the fact that she'd just narrowly escaped a dungeon, dashed home, and then gotten every hole stuffed in the most glorious of first times all sort of caught up at once.

So she nearly thought she was dreaming as they kissed. "Mmm, we should--" she yawned, sleepily stretching toward her current lovers, "we should---" she curled up around them, wrapping in an almost feline like way, "should go again and---" and she was snoring. It was weirdly cute, soft snores, with little noises and coos, but still quite audibly snoring.

It sounded like all her companions and friends had enjoyed themselves, save perhaps Zafah. But Tawny wasn't quite sure the warlock could, or what it would look like if she did. Save for the few times she'd relapsed... those had been almost terrifying. Watching hard-bitten Zafah quite literally panting after a guy, ditching them to spend time, coming back looking nearly drugged...

At least the others had fun. "We should wait for the rest, but more or less," agreed Tawny, nodding about breakfast as she used the sticks to start pinching globs of the stuff, clearly seeing eating like this as something almost like a challenge. Honestly she missed rice. "There are probably going to be gnoll patrols: they've been fiercer. There was a patch of dire wolves around the way, but I think we got their alpha? Either that or there's an even bigger, rougher direwolf out there," she took the bite, considered, and finished with a drink of her water. "I find it best to let the Renegades unwind slowly after a job, failed or no," she offered, considering. "Niallel will wake up before her partner, but she'll spend her time... prettying herself," the way Tawny said it made it sound pointless, "before cuddling and waiting for her partner. Chastity sometimes doesn't wake until nearly noon..." she drummed her fingers. "Zafah's a complete gamble. it... depends. Wildly."

Speaking of: the half-elf walked in. She'd clearly changed into her own gear, which looked cobbled together and salvaged from various bodies. There were bloodstains and patches missing on the armor, noticeable holes and gouges, the like. It didn't even fit properly. She wore common clothes beneath it hanging loose. An assortment of pouches hung about her belt, and she had a dark battered backpack that again, looked salvaged, which she set next to Tawny's neatly embroidered sack.

And she immediately got out a pack of the worst looking cigarettes ever, kicked one out, and lit it with a cantrip, while calling out to the staff: "Kav," and heading toward the table.

Aelius was ensuring Chastity was cuddled up just right against his chest, his tail around her body as he teased against her. The tiefling was too tired and spent for much else beyond cuddling now. But he had to admit, as far as threeways went? This was more than satisfactory. He felt completely drained, every single red mote of flesh across his body was practically tingling in sheer erotic bliss, the grin spreading on his face as he kissed at one of her horns. "Mmm," he murmured as he rubbed her chin. "Our little starry night, Bluecherry..." he murmured. "No need to worry. We're not the jealous types."

"That's right..." Varrik pressed against her back, warm and comfortingly to cuddle there as he drew a warm blanket about them. "Rest up...and have whoever you like later on. We're not gonna mind. You being so free with everything is exactly what makes me like you, 'Felicity,' he added with a nip to the back of her neck....neither was really considering anything about Nia or Adrian at the moment. The blankets and sheets were warm, though. So were the pillows. So were one another's lips. As they kissed, they slipped back from one another to leave Chastity to her repose. Still cuddling her, they began to drift away as well, until the night had them...comforting, warm and enticing to welcome their exhausted bodies to happy slumber.

Lucian, to be quite honest, did not much care for 'mornings.' As a Paladin of the god of death, his place as in the night. In fact, Kelemvor's faith promoted doing its best work by moonlight. A lot of priests ended up with rather pale complexions, along with black bodypaint. The sun's trickling rays tended to be blinding and frustrating things for a Kelemvorite. But he was enduring it with a rather relaxed demeanor now. "Concurred," Lucian agreed with Tawny, looking to her breakfast. He opened his mouth to ask for his own when the proprietor's eyes narrowed grimly at him. Luc swallowed hard, suddenly remembering how much he actually owed now on tab, persuasive ability or no.

"As far as unwinding goes..." he looked up, remembering Zafah's furious claiming of him in the alleyway. And there had been Chastity with Aelius and Varrik...well, kept them busy. Not to mention Adrian and Nia. Well, Adrian was a sweet guy under it all, Nia would have fun. She'd looked like she'd had fun. "Should we check on any of them, you think?" Luc asked Tawny, just before Zafah arrived, Luc lifting an eyebrow.

"Hey. Morning." Luc kept it casual, giving no sign of what they had done the previous night with Tawny there. "We're just talking shop," he said...

In his and Nia's shared bed for the evening, Adrian was beginning to stir with a low grunt as well.

"It would have," admitted Tawny, before gesturing toward Zafah, who returned the gesture with a tight smile. The monk frowned. "Chastity can handle herself... Nia...?"

"She's fine," offered Zafah around the smoke in her mouth, taking another puff. Having the shitty stuff back in her lungs felt amazing. Had that right awful taste, that ash mixed with the hint of the sort of weed that halflings had mastered using. They always warned that it would shave years off your life if you regularly did it, hence why Zafah was up to a couple packs a day. She took another drag, turning to offer thanks and a coin as the kav appeared, curls of steam coming off it. She twisted, blew smoke, and then raised her cup up, drinking the stuff.

Tawny frowned, tempted to yet again lecture her friend, but figuring now wasn't the best time to fight battles she couldn't win. At least they wouldn't need to have any awkward conversations, having spoken for at least a moment after Zafah came back. The half-elf nearly looked refreshed. Tawny focused back on Luc. "Zafah and I pulled enough from the stash to get what we need to venture back. Supplies, potions, replacement weapons and armor," she said, tapping the table a few times. She took another bite of food, chewing and swallowing before continuing. "Will you and your party need to stop somewhere? Gather more gear?" Tawny did want to head out immediately, though she could tell from Zafah's expression that the half-elf wasn't quite as keen. It wasn't just to get the reward: there was something in the magic there that made her uneasy.

But she wasn't going to rush the other two. Best to let them eke out some enjoyment before things got started.

With a nearly trembling breath, Nia gently kissed her way down Adrian's body. The half-orc may have essentially passed out soon after their lovemaking last night, but Nia had been aware for hours. She'd come out of her trance to find herself in what she assumed was Adrian's room, mostly put together. It took her the better part of a few hours to finish brushing out her hair, cleansing herself, and reapplying the various ointments, makeups, and salves that helped maintain that delicate beauty (though the blessings of her god certainly helped). Then a little while longer praying, restoring her spells and renewing her convictions.

After that long, and another hour simply cuddling, curled up against him and enjoying herself, Nia wanted to make sure he woke up nicely. She thought for a moment about taking him in her mouth, but since he'd been gentlemanly and they hadn't suggested it, she figured something else would be better. So she simply placed a loving kiss upon the member who'd given her pleasure, before working her way back up. Her lips went along those jaws, before gently taking his, only caring a little that he had what some called "morning breath" (she'd of course washed her mouth with fragrant herbs).

In yet another room, a blue tiefling snored happily away. She had gotten up in the night to go pee, and come back to throw on Aelius' fancy shirt and Varrik's bottoms, even if it would've made more sense to reverse who she stole what from. She obviously intended to keep them. Wasn't fair that only guys wanted trophies. Though, sadly, she would need her armor (stuff was enchanted), so the guys were probably outta luck.

Luc didn't intervene between Tawny and Zafah. The two seemed close as people like them could be, he thought, and that bond was something special....considerably, in fact. He hid a smile behind his own drink, glancing over at them close, letting Zafah an Tawny do their talking. He was hardly ready to intervene on the ladies and his own team. Probably wouldn't be welcome if he did.

He didn't comment on the smoke from the smokes Zafah was having...inadvertently, he wondered just how she'd gotten into doing so much of it. He couldn't help but think there were more to the stories he'd known of Zafah and 'that guy' from the other plane...yeah, that actually seemed tough enough. No wonder. Hell, his own drug use at times helped him to forget...certain things.

...suddenly he had a craving for raw steak. That was probably just coincidence though. Yep, he thought, just...things, things that had at least kept him with his church if not elsewhere from SIlverymoon. He almost thought of another face smiling at him...and was suddenly filled with a desire for smokes and drinks as well. Fuck it, moving on. He kept all that beneath a placid face, before Tawny was addressing him again.

"We should be good," he told Tawny. "Our stuff is good, built to last. Should hold us over for this." And they didn't exactly have the coin for more. "some of it is rough, but each of us...we have some things to keep us going. Aelius can get his spells ready, Varrik's got his mask..." He had his sword and Adrian had his own weapons. All of them had something important to one another at least...and mixed practically with sentimentality. "Gnolls we can handle. Others, too. Let's see where we get to," he told Tawny. "Maybe we'll get that spar in when it's safe."

In sleep, Adrian was sighing softly as Nia's lips caressed his green skin. He shivered in sleep there, body splayed out for her. His lean, powerful limbs, corded muscles with veins through them. His handsome face with dark eyes closed, no hint of tusks there at all...just peaceful slumber now...Arian was a heavy sleeper, shivering only a bit when Nia kissed him below, his cock soft in repose...before his eyes cracked open and he grinned, stretching before cracking his head. "Hey, you." he put his arms about her, taking in the scent of her breath. "Got a few of those?" He asked as he rubbed Nia's cheek. "You, uh...trance well?" He asked.

Aelius was waking up to find his shirt missing. All, he decided, was fair in love and war, and he commented (with a tap from his tail) that Varrik looked cute without bottoms, too, he teased. Varrik rolled his eyes. "Keep it up and it's the last time you'll see it."

"We BOTH know that's not true, friend," Aelius said with a cheerful snicker before he looked at the sleeping Chastity. "We COULD take them back."

"Not on your life, sunny boy. She's earned it....should we wake her?"

"Give her a few minutes. We really put her through the paces...though...we should see how Luc made out. Before she makes out with him."

"Ya think he's over A- "

"Ah ah ah..." tsked Aelius with a shake of his head. "...Silence, like sunrise? Is golden." he gently shook Chastity to wake her.

Tawny nodded, glad to hear that their partners in this adventure were ready. She didn't want to quite let on that the Renegades were running a little short on supplies. They'd dipped into the stash for a lot of what they had now, even down to those awful sticks that Zafah insisted on inhaling. Tawny had even been short of her suppression potion, a thought she didn't want to dwell on. She had at least two more bottles tucked away in her sash, which should be more than enough to get them through what lay ahead.

"Fortunately my fists don't tire, not with Nia's healing around," said Tawny, tail flicking with confidence. She took another bite. "We'll also have two rogues going in, which should give us an advantage. Chastity's not precisely what you would call a master of stealth," Tawny winced, but took another bit of her food, trying to think if there was anything else. "We don't usually use mounts," she offered. "Too expensive to keep up and--"

"And the other two cry if they get hurt," finished Zafah. "Which is fuckin' annoyin', because they're both goddamn adorable criers. Buncha fuckin' kids," she took another swig of her drink, before snorting about the mention of the spar. Her eye drifted toward Tawny for a bit, as Zafah knew full damn well that the monk wouldn't have a clue that she was effectively being set up. "Hand to hand, right? Get right up in the thick of it."

Tawny nodded once, taking another bite, trying to keep focused on the mission ahead.

Nia was certainly a woman on a mission. She couldn't quite stop herself from planting a few more sweet kisses on Adrian, remembering how he'd been with her. It didn't hurt that he looked pretty good and she even knew he'd just bathed. He barely needed to ask. The mention of trancing well had her smile. "Well, ah, yes," she said. "I'm dreadfully sorry about simply lapsing like that. Please," she kissed Adrian again, "forgive me. I shall make sure that when-- I mean, if we should choose to do so again, I will try and make it less alarming," she kissed him once more, blissfully unaware that she was behaving almost exactly as Zafah had teasingly suggested she would last night.

The elf curled up, taking a breath, just letting herself enjoy his presence. her hand lay on his chest, not to tease him, not to seek out something to eke out more pleasure, but merely to rest, to lay there, to enjoy his warmth now that he was aware. Nia closed her eyes for a moment, not to trance, but simply to let herself feel and listen and breathe a little more of him in, knowing she'd have to start the day, and that Tawny would want to get right back into their current job.

Chastity's eyes remained closed. The tiefling's body had contorted in a position that would certainly be comfortable, but hardly looked sexy. One arm stretched up, mussing hair. A rather impressive spot of drool showed beneath her face. Her tail had flopped over, and her other arm just dangled. When they shook her, she just made little noises "nah mah unna puh," waving a hand and sort of sleepily slapping Aelius. It was quite easy to remember in those few moments that Chastity was relatively young, every inch the teenage girl who most certainly did not want to be woken up any earlier than was absolutely necessary.

Luc knew from long, long experience the lads would be ready and raring to go at the slightest word from him. They could bicker, they could argue, they could (in some cases with Aelius and Varrik) fuck and then argue all the more. But the Wolves (such as they were) were a family. They were professionals. They were used to this and would be ready at a moment's notice.Luc couldn't repress a grin as he thought of them, the hard bastards who'd take on the world if he asked of them and there was coin in it. And the Nine Hells with anyone who tried to deny it of them.

"For Varrik, thievery's more than just a profession. It's his religion," Luc pointed out. "He's good at it, so he can compensate with....we usually go on foot ourselves anyways, mounts are expensive...and, well..." He sighed. "If we're low on coin..." He looked hesitant at the prospect. "...Suppose I could have Adrian write...or Varrik can break into a church. Actually, you know that the Church of Mask actually has a standing rule if you can steal from them, it's yours unless they can steal it back? Kind of..." he trailed off. "Anyways," he said....privately sharing the sympathy for mounts.

He did his best to ignore Zafah before he went to Tawny. 'How well armed are the Gnolls? Any clerics among them? One nasty one I heard of who's been leading some of Yeenoghu's warbands across, nasty lady that one..."

Adrian couldn't help but grin at the sweetness of Nia's kiss, along with the sweetness of her eyes and her touch and her body. "WHEN we do that again indeed,' he grinned and kissed her lips. "Don't you worry, I liked it...just don't feel ya need to owe me anything..." He held her against him as his chest rose and fall in time to his deep breaths. "You don't at all..." he added gently. "Though we go together well...and that was very, very good." It had certainly chased away all the stress he'd been under, that was for certain.

Aelius looked highly amused at Chastity, deciding to have some fun with the lovely Tiefling who had decided to steal his shirt. His tail snaked down and he began to tickle under her arms with it, then her neck, Varrik watched with a blunt look. "You're pure evil."

"I am not, I'm pure good!" Protested Aelius as he continued to tease at Chastity playfully. "Besides, these skills acquitted us quite well with those drow that one time!"

"I swear, you're incorrigible."

"And that's only my best quality!" Aelius said before nipping Chastity's neck. "Rise and shine, sweet one!"

The idea of borrowing money made Tawny's ears twitch, her tail flicking irritably behind her. "We're not that low," she insisted, the words almost coming out as a growl. There may be something in potentially sending their thieves after that gold, if it was essentially there for the taking. Chastity had a remarkably high success rate, though that usually came more from being able to talk her way out of the situation she would inevitably find herself in. The rogue had gotten "caught" innumerable times, sometimes on purpose if the owner had particular rumors about him.

No, they'd stay focused on the task at hand. "They're moderately well armed," said Tawny, frowning.

"Fuckers picked up some of the magical shit that the wizard slash sorcerer slash asshole left in his lair," said Zafah, snorting. She took another drag, realizing that Tawny looked her way when mentioning the clerics. Oh yeah, right, Zafah was supposed to be the magical expert. No wonder they were so often well and truly fucked. "They've got shamans," she said, smirking.

"Yes, that was part of the problem," said Tawny. "These shamans seem to have some sort of increased tribal magicks that whip the gnolls into frenzies that makes them a little more eager for females."

"Hence our fucking failure."

"And this teamup," agreed Tawny, exchanging a nod with the half-elf. "I'm hoping that we can go in, distract them with something of a head on assault while our sneakier members target their leaders. If we'd known about the shamans ahead of time, we would've gone for them before, possibly gotten out of there."

Zafah winced, taking another drag. They were acting tough, but the call had been way closer than any of them had liked. Having horny, angry, riled up gnolls right on your heels was not an enjoyable experience.

The smart part of Nia told her she shouldn't enjoy this quite so much. She was intelligent and well read, in many ways better than Zafah, who had at least made passing attempts at looking into the arcane (though the warlock mostly focused on "how to get out of the contract and keep my powers"). But she couldn't help it. She felt all warm and gooey right now, cuddled up to hm. He wasn't even asking for more sex! Nia could count on one hand the number of men she'd lain with who didn't ask her for more when they woke up. Instead he just kissed her, and she kissed back, beaming, her hair an almost perfect halo of gold about her slender body.

She should share, get closer. "You know," she curled up, "part of why the Renegades are so worked up about this is because my temple is offering enough gold as a reward to finish off my polymorph spell fund," she hugged Adrian. "It'll be so nice. Though the elves were never too bad about it, and the Renegades are all quite welcoming," she sighed, moving to just lay her head against Adrian. "But so often I would lay with a man and he would insist upon my not looking his way. that never cut quite as deep as on those occasions when I was not allowed in the females' public bathing areas," she let out a laugh, shifting to look at Adrian. "Once, the others stood guard outside the male portion of the public baths, telling everyone it was closed or throwing them out so I could bathe. And when I tried leaving early, Zafah said they'd have Tawny throw me back in if I didn't take the usual amount of time bathing," she let out a giggle, curling up, the strangely happy memory mixing with her happy moment.

The tiefling giggled, as she was, of course, rather ticklish. She squirmed a little swatting at the tail as it came close. it was near her neck, and she actually reached up to try and outright snag it at some point. Given that Aelius was the one awake, he'd probably dodge, which would leave Chastity holding her own tail, which she seemed to think was the same.

The nip at least got her to stir. "Nrrgh," came out, along with a little squeak. She rolled over, away from the biting. A few more cute denial noises came out, before an almost soft cooing noise that probably indicated that she'd fallen back asleep.

Luc raised an eyebrow, wondering if Tawny had perhaps misunderstood. The four of them did have a measure of access to wealth without strings if they actually wanted it. It so happened they did not happen to often and preferred to get by on their own when necessary. Adrian moreso than most...but the half-orc did have resources. All of them did in a few ways...but the time it would take to send letters might have been pushing it just a touch. "Keep that off the table," Lucian said, wondering how to explain a few things to Tawny later....things that were undoubtedly going to come up sooner or later..

He turned his attention to gnolls. "Right. Gnolls with magic weapons. Sounds sound," he said. "And shamans..." He was already calculasting it. "Not the best way to start this off..." he rubbed his head. "We have any ideas how hard to hit 'em? Numbers?" He asked. "Alright, horny and violent gnolls, shaman giving the equivalent of magic arousal. Sounds like a plan there. Best to get that going where we can. So, my condolences for your failures, but it's allow us to team up...so Kelemvor's blessings if nothing else...we can handle a number of gnolls at least. Should be a good experience...so we kill gnolls, get artifacts and that's that? Get money, call it a time, say our prayers, do some sparring and go on from there?" Might even know a good wizard or two to give a hand there..."

Adrian gave a pleasant grin at Nia, rubbing her back. He liked a good afterglow, a great morning after. He loved a good day, getting to wake up and cuddle with his partner. Especially one who'd been such an amazing bed partner. He could still remember her on all fours with that sweet little rump right in the air...and he kissed her warmly. "Polymorph, huh?" He asked as he hugged her close, kissing her head. "First off? Those other guys? Fucking idiots. Second, those baths? Fuck 'em if they didn't let you in..." he rubbed her back. "For your polymorph spell...if it makes ya happy?" He grinned at her. "Good for you...go for it. It's your body and let nobody else tell you what makes you feel closest to being you." He said purely genuinely with his eyes upon her, nuzzling her neck again.

Aelius for his part sighed deeply and then took the sheets, yanking them from under Chastity to deposit her off the bed. "Oh, sweet Bluecherry, arise with the SUN!" He called with a bright and beaming cast to his features, Varrik rolling his eyes.

"You're killing your chances worse than turning into a Tarrasque would."

"It's a new day, one cannot be idle!"

Not the best way to start off? "No shit," said Zafah, snorting. She was down to the last few bits of her smoke, and she finished it with almost purposeful relish, taking another hit of the drink. Both were nearly gone, which meant she felt more like herself than she had in some time. Not in a position to take estimates regarding numbers though: she left that to her fearless leader.

"It was hard to say," was what Tawny provided. She frowned, ear twitching with annoyance. "There's at least two packs worth, we know that much. We saw at least one chieftain, and we suspect they've at least a Fang among them. There's too much frenzy for there not to be at least one. There were a handful of hyenas, but no trolls."

"Knowing our luck? There's one fucking troll, and he's stuck with a permanent hard-on."

Tawny glared at Zafah, who just wiggled fingers and finished her kav. "I'll need to discuss it with the rest, but I'm thinking you all get first pick of the magical equipment in exchange for our having dibs on the holy artifact," she offered, figuring it decent terms. Zafah looked only moderately disgruntled, which was probably the biggest hurdle (it being relatively easy to distract Chastity and, unknown to the half-tabaxi, even easier considering the current company).

Such lovely company! "Mhm," Nia confirmed as he repeated the spell. his other comments had her giggling a little, a much more demure and less spritely version of the noise that regularly came from the tiefling. "It does. I mean," she shrugged, "this is the body the gods gave me, but they also gave us the ability to do magic," she moved to nuzzle him back. "And, well, I want to know what it's like, to have a body that matches how I feel. I mean, not just... I know we're laying together, and this is wonderful, and I most definitely want to experience that, but, I mean... just to know I can walk in a street and look a little more like I know I am," she sighed, before flopping against him. "I'm sorry, this is very weighty conversation," she pressed her lips together, nearly pouting as she turned back up to look at him. "I'm afraid I'm not much good at conversation that doesn't involve religion, philosophy, or, well, things like fashion and the like," the mention of that last almost had her sighing: she was already imagining herself picking out just the perfect of fine elfish gowns.

It did occur to her that they should probably get moving ,but moving would make this moment end, and while knowing it would end made it sweeter, that didn't mean she wanted it to happen just quite yet.

And just like that, Chastity's sleep ended. "Whazzappenin'?" she managed, spinning around, remarkably agile given how bleary her eyes looked. The side that she'd almost smeared with drool stuck out at an odd angle, and Varrik's pants probably would have fallen off if her hips and ass weren't moderately plump. "Attack?" she fumbled, looking around before finding where they'd laid her belt the night before. She tossed it over her shoulder (along with her shorts, which were close by) and drew a dagger out, holding it out as she wobbled.

Wait, no, there were just two hot guys present. Chastity narrowed her eyes. Wait a moment... she dropped her pants, belt, and dagger. "Omigods! That actually happened!?" she immediately held out her pants and looked down, as if she could see signs of it. "I just thought that was a really sexy dream I have," she looked back up at them, then at her. She'd done it! With a grin, she immediately grabbed her stuff and turned to sprint out the door. "I haaaaaaaad seeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxx!"

"Whelp," said Zafah, leaning to look in the direction of the scream, "I think Chastity's awake. Also," she turned to Tawny, her expression deadpan, "apparently she had sex."

"You have such a way of putting things, Zafah." There was a slightly snarky edge to the voice of the Paladin as Zafah continued her happy foray into illicit substances. At least she looked better than last night, he thought to himself before he turned back to Tawny. He was relieved at the professionalism here, if nothing else- there was a mutual respect between them he thought he could already sense. Tawny had her own way of things as well, which was likewise fine by him. The strength to her, though, that tower, eve the way her ears twitched...

Damn it, Luc. Focus. Profesional. "Hm. A fang. Perfect," he said. "And two packs. A lot to handle, even for people like us," he said, ignoring Zafah's comment about Trolls with thick clubs. "Well, if trolls, we'd better make sure we're packing acid or fire. Zafah mentioned I'd need to grab her guano or sulfur for....fire," he said. Technically that wasn't much a truth stretch, was it? "Far as first picks go..." He decided to negotiate a bit. "You have a deal. Fairness compels me to note we split thigns evenly as possible." He smiled at Tawny, relieved to see her in better spirits. "Sounds like this'll go swimmingly then...we've got some contacts we can rely on after, in fact." Long as they didn't run into trouble. He didn't say that aloud, though. Only so much tempting of fate one could do in one day.

Adrian was holding Nia as he stroked at her hair, admiring her with her body and her lovely face. "Don't worry..." he said. "You don't need to explain a thing to me, Nia." Adrian smiled at her, genuinely meaning it now. "Who you are is who you are. It ain't for me to tell you what's wrong or wrong. All that's important is what you like and what you feel and what you want." He hugged her close. "Don't worry. Conversation is just fine. Just like this VERY fine conversationalist." he ass got a playful squeeze at that. "As for fashion...I can think of a few things I'd love to do to you in a nice gown..."

"And welcome back to the land of the conscious!" Aelius chirped, tapping at Chastity's cheek with his tail once she whirled about. His grin was evident while he wore a vest to show off his bare chest. He chuckled at Chastity's sleepy attempt at self defense. "There is no assault, save only perhaps the one we committed upon your body the last night in most pleasurable and consensual ways!"

"Can you phrase that another way, Ael, come on..."

"Right, sorry. We- " he paused as Chastity yelled and bolted out. Aelius went silent for a long moment before shrugging. "Shall we?" He asked, Aelius trying for any lower garments he could muster.

"Can't believe she took my...URGH!"

Luc glanced up as well. "...and now the whole tavern apparently knows, too. Hm, apparently goals achieved. Good for her, though."

Both adventurers nodded at Lucian's assessment. It more or less matched their own, hence why nobody was going to argue about the whole working together proposition (really the hard sells would be the ones sitting at the table anyway). However, as Lucian mentioned fire, Tawny had to let out a short guffaw, looking over at her friend and companion. "How in the Realms did you run out of guano after those caves?"

"I didn't fucking go around collectin' it."

"No, you had Nia do it."

"She's got those dainty elfish hands!"

Tawny was tempted to point out that Zafah also had elfish hands, though nobody would call them dainty. She just sighed and focused back on Luc and figuring things out. The pick idea worked out alright. "With any imbalances being sold or going to you, as it may be," she agreed, adding another curt nod of the head. "We don't need to work out a contract or anything, right? We have a specialist in that if you feel like we do, but I think that our verbal agreements work just fine," it was evident why the monk was the one in charge, not that the behavior of her other, mostly randy, friends didn't pretty well give that away.

Nia flushed at the further compliments, or, well, assurances? Support. Definitely the hug, though she flushed pink to the tips of her pointed ears as he slapped her ass. "Ah, I wasn't thinking of something like that," she admitted, wrinkling her nose. "I, um, I mean, dresses are a little expensive, so I'd rather not get that sort of thing on them, though I guess if you really wanted, I would. Of course I would, but, I was more thinking just... being out," she sighed, "maybe seeing some shows or attending a concert or even one of the religious ceremonies, though I'd usually wear my formal robes for something like that," her nose wrinkled, "they're not very flattering."

Nia seemed to realize something, violet eyes going wide. She shifted, rolling slightly atop Adrian. "Oh my gods, was that a hint? Do you wish me to pleasure you now?" she asked, reaching up to brush back hair, looking at him. "I was enjoying just being with you, but---" she started shuffling down, head going under the covers, obviously determined to move quickly to make up for lost time.

Speaking of: Chastity nearly burst into the common room, dressed in her stolen, mismatched clothing and grinning. she looked to Zafah, who gave her the heads up, and then saw the others. "It was amazing!" she hurried over, nearly running over Luc in her rush. Her gear went tumbling to the table, Zafah letting out an exclamation that Chastity just ignored. "I had both of them at once, and they were all--"

"This really isn't table talk, Chastity," said Tawny, though without much bite.

"Save it for later," offered Zafah, smiling.

Chastity stuck out her tongue. "Oh, and i was thinking," she said, grabbing her belt, "I should probably change my name, right? I don't exactly have an abundance of chastity any more. Maybe Felicity? I think it has a nice ring to it, don't you---" she turned, seeming to just notice Lucian was there, blinking at him. "Oh," came out, before she leaned against the table, grinning up at him. "'ello there mate, guess yir 'angin' around us some more, ain'tcha?"

Back
Top Bottom