Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance by Necessity {darkest_fate & Vanein}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
The Three Legged Halfling was one of the more known taverns and inns at the edge of Baldur's Gate. Oh, sure, people knew of it because of the quite obvious and crass joke, one perpetuated by the owner who was, naturally, also a halfling. But people also knew it to be a gathering spot for various bands of adventurers. Both locals and travelers knew that the tavern was likely as filled if not more filled with strange figures who ventured from far away lands, beings with magic that stretched reality, the blessings of gods known and unknown, or the ability to punch someone really, really hard. The clientele became as much of a draw as the moose head on the wall and the suggestive sign hanging outside the door.

A group of which walked into the tavern now.

"Fuck that stupid fucking demon fucking wizard's lair and his fucking gnoll bodyguards," spat one in front. She reached into her pouch, attempting to pull out bits of paper and moaning loudly at the limp, wet mush in her hand. She raised it up to the one visible dark eye (the other hidden under a shock of blood red hair), narrowing it, likely wondering if she should bother calling upon her eldritch powers to dry it out, and if doing so might cause it to spark.

"Um, I don't think it was, ah---" the words were barely audible, coming from the utterly delicate creature who stepped around to look at her traveling companion. The elf looked like a strong breeze might blow her away, her robes clinging to an almost too thin body, her lengthy golden hair mussed, strands of it falling out from what appeared to be an intricate elfish weave. It only made the delicate beauty of her stand out, as if she'd stepped out of a song as the distressed maiden. The moment her companion looked at her, she flinched, but tried to offer a nervous smile.

"It was bad," announced the tallest of the group. This one drew the most stares, particularly from those who didn't know who the fuck she actually was. Part of that was that she was at least a hand taller than the cursing half-elf. But it mostly came from the long tawny ears sticking out from a cropped batch of dirty blonde hair. Those that knew her recognized the stern monk, the most levelheaded of the "Charitible Renegades" as they were called. Those that didn't would recognize a half-tabaxi: a race known for being very much like felines... down to having a state known as "the Heat" which turned them into some of the "best lays in the Realms." This one's ears flicked in annoyance, her tail doing the same, as she stepped between elf and half-elf, looking to both. "Zafah, I'm sure you can bum some... smokes from someone here. Nia," she tried giving the delicate elf, who was already flinching at her name, "why don't you see about finding us a table?"

"Um," Nia bit her lip, turning to point, "I think, ah, I think Chastity already did?"

Indeed, the last member of their party had already cleared a table, stabbing a dagger into it and looking up with a grin of triumph. The expression lit her silvery blue eyes, casting a glow that made her midnight blue body look even more like the dark sky than usual. She turned, already waving down the innkeeper's daughter to get their usual, producing a coin pouch from somewhere on her body. Given that her leather armor struggled to contain her top half, and her shorts would be generously called a belt by several people, one would figure that she couldn't possibly store what she did, even if several of her pouches were bags of holding. The cute tiefling, youngest of their party, was already grinning and wiggling fingers at other patrons. Given the amount of skin, her curvy body, and the cute young face (enhanced by white freckles that nearly looked like stars) she had more than her share of fingers wiggling back.

The other three tiredly made their way over, slumping into seats, setting down gear, not that many of them had much. Nia primly folded her hands and started attempting to brush through her hair, looking upset as she pulled out another patch of what she really hoped wasn't gnoll slobber, her lip almost trembling. Tawny, the half-Tabaxi, looked down at the table as if it were the one who wronged her. Zafah was already looking around, wondering who would lend her smokes.

Puddles had formed underneath the female adventurers before the server had arrived, and her nose wrinkled as she approached. "wow, you guys---"

"It's Tawny," said Zafah, jerking a thumb, "getting close to that time of the month."

The monk's eyes narrowed dangerously. Her muscled body seemed to tense, but she took a breath, looking up at the server. "We just got in from a job and---"

"It bloody went bleedin' awful!' chirped Chastity, giggling. The other three glared at her, no doubt mostly pissed because for reasons beyond their understanding, the tiefling wasn't soaked in the nasty gnoll bathing water that had gotten the rest of them. Actually, save for some scrapes and what appeared to be several empty dagger sheaths, Chastity looked mostly unscathed. The bouncy tiefling was already sipping her ale, with the others exchanging glances and making sure someone kept tabs.

The others... did not look so fresh. Tawny's loose clothing had several tears, her skin marred with dried blood and other bits that were hopefully mostly from the gnolls, but quite possibly some of her own as well. Bits of what appeared to be slime from something clung to her, though the most noticeable thing really was the smell: she knew she was close to the Heat, and something in there had overridden the potion she usually took. The stress made her look on edge, her feline hairs standing up, the impressive muscles tight, her claws digging into the table already.

Zafah's ragged armor looked even more piecemeal than usual, showing bits of the almost unnatural pale skin beneath. It was hard to tell which scars that showed were new and which were old, as was often the case with the warlock. Most embarrassing for her was the fact that she wore a skirt clearly sized to fit the willowy elf that sat across the table from her: her pants had been the victim of another trap. Given that she often "looked like shit" on a good day, Zafah Marivaldi looked like hell now... and worse yet: she could swear she felt that niggling pull of the asshole in charge of her powers.

Sighing, she rose up, leaving the Renegades to handle the orders and get things straightened out (and to make sure Chastity didn't get tipsy, correctly identified as the runaway noble daughter she was, or flirt with just the wrong person). Not wanting to deal with that, and in desperate need of her addiction, Zafah dragged her sorry, skirt wearing ass toward the bar. "Hey!" she called at a shape, leaning forward. "You got some---shit..." at first she hadn't recognized him, but now, she knew exactly who he was. "You look like ass."

Faerun itself was on fire, Lucian Morvadius thought. The Paladin was standing on the field, his black hair plastered to his pale forehead with sweat. His dark eyes had narrowed, hands against the hilt of his longsword. He was wearing the traditional outfit of a Paladin of Kelemvor now; his armor was steel, forged to fit to his lean and muscled body. The armor was decorated with dark stripes, the emblem of his god affixed to his breast: that of a white skeleton's hand lifted up to clasp a golden scale.

"Well. You picked a hell of a spot, didn't you?" He heard Adrian Brightpath behind him. His comrade, a veteran of numerous campaigns who had stood beside Lucian through more adventures than the Paladin could count, wore a playful grin on his handsome, smooth features. As if defying traditional stereotypes, Adrian had a handsome face, with penetrating dark eyes and short dark hair that he wore smoothed to one side. His ears were slightly pointed, tusks filed into almost nothing. but one would only need to look at the half-orc to see the fire and fury in his eyes, the strength in his limbs, the sheer ease at which he could deal death. Unlike the Paladin outfit Lucian was wearing, the Paladin's family having been able to supply him with a fine armor and sword, Adrian was wearing thick leathers, bound at the waist with a set of scaly belts. His boots were spiked at the toes, his gauntlets bearing similar blades around the knuckle.

The half-orc hefted his own blade over a shoulder, tapping it there briefly. His thick cloak, unlike the dark fluttering cloth of Lucian's, was made of gray fur. The raiment covered his strong, lean frame, his green skin made Lucian think of salad for the moment. Salad. Of all things, wasn't that bizarre? He could envision them successful back in a good tavern, having a big bowl of salad to start at the beginning of a feast when they were rich after pulling this job off.

The death of the King of Cormyr Azoun at the hands of the rampaging hordes of the Devil Dragon had been intended to shatter the spirits of the Cormyreans and make them easy to conquer. In fact, the opposite had occurred. And the backlash after this had reached from Waterdeep, to the elven kingdom of Evermeet, all the way to Silverymoon. New armies had formed of powerful monsters, dragons had rampaged across Faerun, there were even rumors of an army that had marched through to Baldur's Gate led by a powerful Aasimar. The conflicts had spread all throughout the continent and one just knew that Toril itself might be imperiled.

But that was for heroes. Lucian and his party weren't exactly the traditional mold of heroes. They were adventurers. They were mercenaries. Or, as Varik, the charming swashbuckler liked to sdescribe them as, Gentlemen of Pleasant Fortune. They ere good at their jobs (usually). They went through dungeons. They recovered treasure. They had never quite saved a world, but they had made differences in battle. Lucian held to his oaths to usher the dead gently off into the arms of Kelemvor, Varik loved nothing so much as the clink of golden coins upon palm and table, Aelius...

Okay, Aelius Tyranos was just on for the ride. The red Tiefling was leaning back, arms behind his head with a low humming emerging from is mouth. Varik was beside his friend. dressed in a blue frock coat, trimmed with gold and a wide-brimmed hat upon his head. The red-haired elf flicked one of his earrings with a ringed finger, his crooked grin flashing as he twirled his own sword; a thin, long blade with a basket hilt that seemed to resemble a coiled serpent. "Wellllll, Luc, we ready?"

"Of course we're not. We're being paid well so nobody bloody well fly off the handle. We hit hard and hit fast at the right time," Lucian reminded them. Aelius barely seemed to hear, rubbing his chin. The Tiefling cleric was wearing a bright blue cloak, nestled about him like a pair of bird wings. His eyes were a bright green, his fangs flashing in his grin. The emblem of his own god, Lathander of the sun, was pinned to his own chest, his tail wearing a golden ring at the tip. His horns were decorated by pieces of jewelry, his outfit simply bright, bright gold to give the impression of a sun in the sky to go with the cloak.

"Well, we'll have fun, won't we?" The Tiefling asked with a cocked head. Lucian frowned grimly.

"We are not here to have fun. Its a host of monsters. We hit them, we recover the cargo, we return and get our money. We get paid. We went over the plan!"

Not since the fall of Myth Drannor had the continent known so many conflicts, Lucian thought. Eevrything from the Zhentarim to the Drow thirsty for more combat, with the their enemies still resisting. But no empire scould expand forever; the lines had been stretched thin, the Balur's Gate ready to encounter its own enemies and destiny therein.

To Lucian and the others, it screamed 'payday.' And there was nothing in any doctrines that lent themselves to forbidding it. Varrik reached into his pocket, withdrawing a black silk mask with a murmured prayer to the Lord of Shadows. Aelius was tapping his tail upon the ground while Adrian glanced upward, his eyes stretched to the horizon. "Tempus's name, we better be ready, Luc."

"Of course we are," Lucian grinned. He waited, waited until the time of arrival. He had one thing he used to set his company off to their task: "Ready for destiny?"

---

One destiny later, a group of bedraggled unpaid adventurers were returning to the city after a rather unpleasant conversation with their superiors. Adrian's dark, flintlike eyes locked upon Luc, his sharpened teeth flashing as he growled. "You went too early. Too quick. I told you- "

"How was I supposed to know?!" Lucian protested, wishing Kelemvor had claimed him earlier. "I had no way to know they'd taken the cargo and moved it when we hit! So maybe we alerted that company and they managed to teleport it out, how did I know someone had a dimensional door ready- "

"You could have thought about it!" Adrian snapped back. "That. Was. My. Favorite. Axe!"

"I'll buy you a new one!"

"With what coin!? We didn't get paid for that job! We barely have enough for ale!"

"We better save it then- "

"FUCK that, we're drinking!" Adrian snapped, with none being inclined to disagree. "Not like we're welcome in town soon!" He sighed. Varrik was apparently using his mask for more than religious worship; it seemed to cover his face splendidly so he might hide away now. The half elf rubbed his head weakly, Aelius letting nothing phas ehim.

In fact, the tiefling seemed to take nothing seriously. "Oh, I wouldn't worry. All to the will of the Morninglord! In fact, fortunes rise and fall, setting like the sun! It'll take- "

"Oh, shut up," Lucian growled underneath his breath. His fine armor was dented, Aelius's clothes well and truly torn. "Wish I had enough gold for the silk streets."

"Poor dear," Aelius shot back, fangs showing in his smile, the most unflappable of the lot. "You might actually have to do this the old-fashioned way."

"Fuck you."

"You wish." Aelius tapped his tail in the same rhythm upon the cobblestones before Adrian pointed up.

"No more arguing. First place. Three-Legged Halfling."

"Are you speaking in complete sentences?" Varrik asked, morose as he kept his head down. "Well, if we're drinking? I vote it's on Luc."

"Me?! Why me!?"

"Because it was your failed plan and you're a paladin. You don't need earthly possessions. What would your god say?"

"What would YOUR god say?!"

"He's the god of rogues and thieves. He approves."

"Does he approve of failure?!"

Adrian managed to separate them with a grunting sigh, the half orc shaking his head. "I swear, this's gonna be the death of us," he said. "...I could use a good night, a good ale, a bed, a swive- "

"Well, the gods provide for some!" Aelius said cheerily as he opened the door. "Gentlemen, let's see what destiny brings! We might even recoup our losses!"

"Does ANYTHING phase you, Ael?" Lucian wanted to know, his eyes narrowing at the Tiefling.

"Hm? Me? No, I don't think so!" Aelius said as they pulled themselves to the bar. They took seats, ordering ale with deep sighs. They drank in silence, all frustrated (Except maybe Aelius who just seemed to be enjoying the drink)....until...

Varrik spun at the table, tense, but he blinked in surprise, seeing the red-haired woman there. "You look like ass," she said. The others glanced over...recognizing their opposite numbers.

"Well. I'll be damned," Varrik said in a calm tone. "...How ya been, Zazah?"

"It's Zafah," Aelius said with a smirk, reclining in his seat. "As if you couldn't fuck up enough for one day." The tiefling just looked delighted at the turn of fortune...all while Lucian was wishing it had been anyone else to see.

"....Hey. Ladies."

"Better'n'you, Vardick," replied Zarah, flashing a tight smile. Fuck, it was these motherfuckers. She could barely remember which one was which, and, even more annoyingly, she was pretty fucking sure that she fucked at least one of them that one time. It had been for drinks that night, a simple enough proposition. All Zafah had to do was have a quickie behind the bar with an admittedly halfway decent lover, and she'd been able to get smashed and give that thrice-damned demon lord the middle fucking finger. She hadn't even needed to take her pants off or do more than loosen her shirt.

Now if only she could remember which one that was...

"The Renegades are over there," she said, nodding toward the table where the others sat, not noticing that (of course) they'd already been noticed and that only two of the remaining 'gades were present right now, a certain rogue having already noticed the other adventurers. "Not really in the mood for your shit tonight. We just got our fucking asses kicked, my smokes are covered in what I hope to hell ain't gnoll piss, Tawny's about a fucking week from that time of the goddamn month so she's about one snide comment from clawing someone's face off," she looked to Adrian, "again. And--Chastity---" she rolled her eyes, "Chastity just stole Lucian's fuckin' coin purse."

"Damn righ' ah did," said the tiefling, popping up on the other side of the boys from Zafah. She tossed the empty pouch on the bar. "An' you ain't got no bleedin' coin lef'! Those damn gnolls nick yir goods too?" she giggled, a little of the bubbly teenage girl that literally everyone who talked to her for more than five minutes knew was behind the mask slip through. "Least ye ain't all wet, an' not in th' fun way," she gave a little wink, wiggling that plump ass of hers, the low-slung leather shorts almost ridiculously suggestive.

"Down Chastity," drawled Zafah, rolling her eyes. "Look, I'm fucking desperate for a smoke right now. Like, I'd seriously trade Chastity for a pack," ignoring the tiefling's "hey" the warlock continued: "So if you guys ain't packin', I'm gonna look," she waited a beat to see one way or another, staying only if someone produced her precious weed.

"You guys still got a fuckin' tab? Fuckin' pikers!" Chastity said, leaning over to swipe Aelius' drink. "They won't spot me none o' account o tha' one time. 'ow the bleedin' 'ell was I supposed ta know tha' was the governor's bleedin' son?" and now Chastity actually flushed slightly. The boy had been cute, and Chastity might have been a little tipsy... a lot tipsy, maybe, and so she might have sort of plopped herself down in his lap, spilled his drink on her, and accidentally caused a bar fight.

And no, she still hadn't gotten fucked out of it!

"Tawny's bein' all pissy 'bout th' whole thin'. won't even let Nia put me on 'er tab," she gave the group big eyes, like she wasn't still clinging to her stolen drink like a life preserver. She knew she only had a few moments before Zafah (assuming she wasn't there) stomped back or Tawny got all pissy about her "fraternizing with our rivals."

Like they all didn't know that Zafah hadn't fucking blown at least half this goddamn group for smokes. Or was that Nia? Definitely wasn't Tawny...

If Varrick was pleased by his name being more mangled than some of the orcs he had left behind on a border skirmish the previous month, his reaction put the doubt to that. Zafah's smile was arrogant, haughty and damned if it didn't sting just a bit with everything else at this. To his irritation, Aelius cut in, flicking back his somehow still beautifully blue cloak to leaning forward with a merry grin to reveal his fangs.

With languid motions, his toned red body shown off, the perfect mix of beauty and bestial, the Tiefling grinned with a playful and pleasant gesture, as if he was certain either he or Varrik had known the half-elf warlock before them in a most intimate sense. Maybe it had been behind the bar, Aelius considered with a delicate consideration, as if the cleric was a scholar pondering the greatest mysteries of the cosmos.

Or maybe Varrik had and Aelius had seen it. Or it had been Luc. It was a long time and a few head wounds ago. He might be usurping his comrade's experience and he'd never forgive himself for that. "Come, come, Var! Let's be polite, won't we? We have a fine lady here"!

"If she's a lady, I'm a fuckin' Incubus."

"You'd look ever so lovely with wings."

"You'd look lovely with a horn snapped off and shoved down your throat."

"Buy me a drink first, Var," Aelius turned back to Zafah. "Rudeness these days, from one's own friends!" He clicked his tongue in mock sorrow before Varrik punched his arm lightly. At mention of the Renegades, eyes turned over to the table there. "Luc, fearless leader, what is the name of ours that rings out from one end of the sword Coast to the next and strikes fear in the hearts of Cyricists to Red Wizards of Thay? We DO have one, don't we?"

Lucian's eyes locked upon Aelius's, growling in an almost wolfish manner. "We're the...the..." He looked about, seeing the sculpture of a wolf above the bar. "We're the Luna Wolves, dammit, you know that!"

"We are?" Adrian asked, clearly unimpressed. "Sounds pretty lame. Least 'Renegades-' "

"SHUT IT, Ade!" Snapped Lucian back. "We could be the Deathwolves- " He stopped as Aelius snickered loud enough to hear.

"Ohhh, by the Morninglord, if trying were swiving, every lass in this place'd be satisfied because you're doing it WAY too hard, my friend."

"Can we at least try for some cohesion with the Renegades here?" Varrik tried reining them in with some measure of success, directing their gazes over. Chastity...Tiefling, he recalled there. Lucian sighed delicately while he looked up.

"Alright," Lucian said with the dignity and grace of a great Paladin. "It's good to see you, Zafah. And the Renegades. It seems your fortunes are no better than our own. We've likewise undergone our own trials that's resulted in us not receiving our payment, and- " he grabbed at his pockets, finding them empty. Beside him was a Tiefling who reminded him of a smug, thieving blueberry with a great ass. "Hey!!" He raised his voice. "Give that back- "

"Like there's anything IN IT," Varrik pointed out.

"It's the principle of the thing!"

"Oh, he's a Paladin, principles are all he has now!" Aelius said charily as he laughed a bit. Lucian groaned, realizing the Renegade Tiefling had gotten the better of him. Re. Tri. Bution, his mind thought as he began to mutter Kelemvor's Prayer under his breath. No emotion, only peace, peace for all, all were equal in the end...

"Lookin' to get wet the fun ways?" Varrik asked coyly at that, looking over Chastity and Zafah both. Aelius could only grin at Zafah, before reaching into his pocket.

"Matter of fact, I've got a smoke or two. If you're looking to make a trade, I'm sure she's worth at least two!" He flicked one such smoke into his finger. "First taste is free, how abouts? I love a good lass who appreciates the finest things!" He slid his drink out of Charity's grasp. "Now, now, my dear. Never trifle with the ale of a priest. It's sacrilege, it is!" He chuckled. "But you can ask Varrik!"

"Well. Anyone who swipes Luc's coins earns a drink for it!" Varrik said as he swirled the drink about, smirking a bit at the tiefling. "Ya thirsty...?" He asked while Lucian took the chance to snatch for his purse. Adrian was remaining calmer, his own gaze directed at the she-elf over...his lips curling into a smile as he recalled Nia...

While Lucian? The Paladin's gaze was briefly taken by Tawny, the muscled and gorgeous half Tabaxi. "...Fuck it," he said. "We're all in bad straits, ain't we? Might as well be miserable together."

'Who would be miserable around such lovely and talented ladies?" Aelius asked as he surrendered a smoke to Zafah...giving her a clandestine wink, while varrik offered Chastity a touch of ale. "Come now, misery loves company!"

"You're not miserable!"

"DETAILS!"

Zafah snorted at their little exchanged. "Fuck yeah, my vagina's got teeth an' everything," she drawled at one point. As to whether or not he was an incubus: "Nah, his dick ain't big enough," she held up her pinkie finger, almost making the gesture look rude, even giving it a little twist. Clearly the warlock had no trouble keeping up with the banter (she was the face of the Renegades for a reason, after all. Well, okay, Tawny was actually the one who handled actually finding jobs, but that was beside the point).

Blah, blah, blah, stupid name, stupider name, stupidest name. Zafah rolled her eyes again, practically twitching. When the smokes appeared, she struck like a fucking snake. "motherfucker. Less talking and give me the goddamn smokes next time," she wasted no time igniting a finger with sparks, using the cantrip to light the smoke. She let out a groan that was nearly sexual as she took a long drag, blowing it out slowly, letting the taste linger on her lips. "Fuckin' 'ell, I think this is about three grades higher than the shit I usually get," because the Renegades had long agreed to split their shares seven ways: one for each member, one for the group, and one for a certain expensive ass spell for a certain favorite member. Mix that with paying off the asshole, and there's a reason that Zafah had the shittiest equipment and smoked shit that was probably going to kill her (gods, please).

"Hey! I'm worth at least a bleedin' pack!" protested Chastity, sticking her tongue out and nearly giggling again.

"And of course she wants to get wet," drawled Zafah, "she's the fuckin' cherriest blueberry on the godsdamn Coast," she took another drag, reflexively slapping her hand down as she saw a certain fingerless-gloved blue hand dart toward her pouch. Like there was shit left in there: even her components were fucking soaked. Seeing Lucian's look, she chuckled. "Careful, she fuckin' bites."

Chastity giggled at that, before hoisting herself up and plopping her cute ass on the bar. She leaned over and wiggled fingers at the bartender, who lifted two fingers to each eye, before pointing them both at the tiefling and thrusting a little. Chastity just giggled and rolled back up. "Oh, we were definitely bleedin' miserable."

"Still are."

"Um, guys?" said a new voice as Nia stepped in. "oh, hi, I ah," her brow wrinkled as big violet eyes scanned the group of males, "the, um, Wolf Pack, right? Hi," she waved a hand, before looking to Zafah, "um, Tawny's still at our table? She sent me and, ah, well, she said I was, um, nevermind," she flushed, reaching up to brush back hair before realizing that there was still sticky bits in it. She held out her sticky hand and whimpered.

"Darling, if it had teeth, it would only make the fuck that much more interesting," Aelius clicked his tongue, his smirk widening as his eyes gleamed. The Tiefling cleric folded his hands before him. He had no vows for chastity and so there was nothing wrong with flirting and more. Nothing in his faith prevented a prodigious appetite, that was for sure. "As for my comrade's delicate little blade- "

"Aelius, I will strangle you with that tail!"

"I can assure you that there is no issue elsewhere," Aelius added. "What if I'm not worried about being bitten tonight...?" He asked with a coy edge to his voice. Despite his mirth, Aelius was slightly frustrated at the loss of prospects, but seeing the Renegades was a nice comfort. Rivals perhaps, but couldn't rivalries be friendly?

Her hand was a blur as she snatched away the smoke. "Less talking. Hmmm, is that what you said that time before the bar?" He asked with the edge to his voice, displaying his lean body beneath his tunic, his sun emblem catching the light. "Am I feeding in to your bad habits?" He asked at her rapturous moan. "I do endeavor to carry only the best."

"If not to DO the best," Varrik pointed out. "If you'd been quicker on the draw, we might have- "

"AHEM. It was not my intelligence that went bad, now was it!" Aelius protested innocently, Lucian choosing to ignore the Tiefling while Adrian downed a mug of ale.

"Fuck it. What's done's done," he said with a shrug. The handsome half-orc pointed at Chastity with a thumb. "Well, looks like she ain't done, then. One of you give her a hand so I don't gotta hear about it, would ya? Call yourselves gentlemen? Luc, ain't there vows about that sorta thing?"

"Maybe where you're from."

"We don't have hangups there," Adrian's eyes were focused on Nia, the half-orc remembering her from before, while Aelius snickered softly.

"Hear that? She's worth a pack...or half. Or less. Are we haggling over her, dear Zafah? Or are we turning to more other matters? The poor little bluecherry indeed." He mused, while Varrik sighed.

"Sticky fingers, I see," Varrik looked like he approved, his holy symbol resting against his lap, like a gossamer wisp of shado. "Been stealing long?"

"Oh, she bites. Good. Varrik, mind seeing that she does elsewhere?" Luc asked dryly as he glared towards his pouch. He glanced at Chastity. "Varrik gives the third best lays in the Sword Coast."

"Who said THIRD? You better not be comparing me to- "

"Who'd that countess say was better?"

"She DIDN'T."

"Exactl my point. She couldn't- "

"Stop the measuring contest, we have ladies present!" Aelius winked at Zafah. "I apologize for the crude behavior. Enjoying the smokes?" There was nothing in Lathander's faith about not getting high as fuck, thankfully. The lads stopped short at the approach, Adrian giving a warm smile.

"Guess we're the Wolf Pack. Hash that out later." He held his hand out. "Nice to see ya, Nia," he said with a mellow edge to his voice. "Oi, Luc, you think you're boss. GO see what the kitty wants." He looked at Nia. "You alright there...?"

Luc groaned and looked over...knowing they had seen his looks to Tawny. He walked over with all the dignity he might yet muster, presenting as a proper leader, strong and tall and gods fuck him but that half-Tabaxi had muscles.

"Nice to see you again...Renegade."

"Then you should probably find someone who's fucking interested," replied Zafah with a cheery smile that belied the harshness of her words. She took a drag to blow the smoke into Aelius face. "C'mon," she raised a brow, her one eye twinkling, "everyone knows I don't fuck demons. Bad memories," she took another puff. She technically kept the whole jerkass, demanding, semi-abusive ex-patron thing on the downlow, but the whole "I don't fuck demons" thing had become common knowledge.

That is, except when she's drunk or high as a fucking flumph, then she almost exclusively went after them.

Speaking of... fuck, was that him? "Oh, so you're that hazy memory," Zafah sighed, looking toward the ceiling. "Best three minutes of my life," she took another long, slow drag, taking her time with that one.

"Bloody 'ell, an' people say I talk too much," said Chasity, rolling her eyes. She soon was batting them at any and every guy willing to get her a drink. Perhaps between that and her perching on the bar, but the barmaid did produce an ale with the most reluctant expression on her face.

While Chastity took a swig, the pretty young halfling barmaid pointed toward the gathered group. "You all are responsible! We just counted the silver and if the moose head goes missing again."

"That was one bleedin' time!"

"If it goes missing again..." the barmaid pointed, before moving off.

"Bluecherry," chuckled Zafah. "Fuck, you know I'm gonna make that stick."

Chastity actually let out a whine. "Zaf! That's so not fair!" she slid right back into upper crust, rich teenager. "We can't all---" but they were talking lays, and Chasity definitely wanted to pay attention to his next bit. Which one had the biggest dick? And who was the biggest lay? "Oh, I know how you can find out!" she said, raising a hand.

"They're wrong anyway," said Zafah, taking another drag. "Varrick's at least fourth," she blew more smoke, before smirking toward the guys. "They aren't lying about half-tabaxi during the Heat," she smirked while Chastity giggled.

"You all are so---" said Nia, before just sighing. They were on a roll, and the elf knew she couldn't keep up even if she'd cast haste ahead of time. "Nice to see you too," she said with a tired smile. "I just wish my hair wasn't an absolute mess. And this dress," she sighed, before forcing a sad smile. "But clothing can be replaced, and I just need a bath."

"Not as much as Tawny," said Zafah, earning a giggle from Chastity.

Godsdammit, Tawny ran her hand over her face. They'd clearly got Zafah going, Chastity was always fucking horny, and Nia wouldn't dare be rude to leave the conversation. "I should've just went myself," she muttered, forcing a tight, almost pained smile as Lucien drew near. "Hey, I actually was trying to get Chastity and Zaf over here," she sighed. "But I'm guessing Aelius provided smokes, and all of you are giving attention," she sighed, leaning back and looking toward the ceiling. "After what we went through, I guess they deserve to unwind." She just sat there, eyes closed, before realizing that the other adventurer, sort of their leader, was there. Gods, she didn't want to be rude, but the last thing she wanted was to deal with one of these guys. They'd sneaked that Candlekeep protection job, and the scholars were still pissed about it.

If Aelius took umbrage with the smoke exhaled in his face, he gave no sign. "I did hear rumors to that effect. Rumors that were evidently disproved!" Perhap, at any rate. He folded his legs, one over the other as his tail swished coyly. "And besides, I take firm umbrage at the notion of demons. I am a Tiefling. of devil lineage," he added with a wink, eyes twinkling. "Was it three whole minutes?" He tapped a finger against his chin, still smiling at her with the pleasantries contained right inside every word. "I daresay you might be selling me a bit short...." he murmured before he took a drag himself and exhaled back at her. "...we could continue this conversation seeing who can get rather buzzed quick." He murmured with another wink. "OR if you'd rather limit it to exchanging barbs..." he teased before he glanced at Chastity. "The lass knows how to put on a show. And she hasn't managed to lose that maidenhead? You're sure she's not cursed?"

Varrik saw the barmaid point at him. "ME? What did I do!?" He groaned, before giving the Tiefling a look. "Looks like I'm responsible for ya then," the rogue muttered. "And me without much coin to spare. The Lord of Shadow'll be so disappointed in me, I'm bound for the False now-...you stole a moose head, Bluecherry?" She asked, swiftly stealing Aelius's appelation before the Tiefling noticed. Aelius snickered a bit, putting a hand to Chastity's shoulder.

"Dear Varrik is a thief as well. I'm sure he'd be delighted to help steal that virginity you consider such a burden," he teased. "Even if he's not much by size. Or technique. Or, well...just say you feel sorry for- " he dodged a swat from his compatriot while Adrian just shook his head...focusing on Nia.

"...Well," The half-orc added, putting a hand to her shoulder. He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Might have a spot where you can get a bath...we have just enough for rooms.." He remembered Nia quite well indeed, the handsome half-orc giving her a fond smile. "Away from all the jabbering from my business partners here," he added.

Luc sighed. Adrian was so taciturn, mixing that with belligerence. Aelius took nothing seriously. Varrik took things too seriously...it was left to him to keep order. "Yep," he told Tawny. "Smokes...rough time for you too, huh, T? Want to talk about it over drinks at least?" He asked, looking back over. "....Seems our teams are getting alone. THIS time."

"Minutes... inches," Zafah crinkled her face before shrugging, "same thing, really," she gave another smirk before taking another puff. "And she's not."

"I totally am!" insisted Chastity, hands on hips, pouting.

"She's not," repeated Zafah. Nia took her to a temple and we had her checked. She nudged the elf with her foot, and the petite little thing quickly nodded. "Just the world's unluckiest teenager," she took another drag, realizing that she was almost out. "Fuck," she said, looking at the scant little bit still in her fingers. "Fuckin' hell, I'm gonna have to see about my stash," she considered for a moment, looking to Chastity and Nia. Those two were... not two you left alone. And she wasn't sure the "Wolf Pack" or whatever they were calling themselves worked as babysitters. Then again, Tawny was still around, and Zafah was still itching for smokes...

"Oh, right, back to--" Chastity paused, realized something, and shifted. "Righ', so ya know 'ow you wankers were all wonderin' which one o' you's got the best cock?" she sort of gestured at the group. "'ow's about we play a round o' hide th' sausage, an' I can be the impartial judge?" She was practically bouncing on the edge of the bar, tail almost wagging like a fucking dog, while her head swiveled to the three still remaining (she may swing by and grab Luc soon: Tawny never fucking put out; she got less action than Chastity, and with "The Heat" that was saying something).

Though it looked like Adrian was focusing his attentions elsewhere. Chastity's eyes widened as she saw her friend and companion flush. "Oh, oh, oh, you totally should!" she said, again sliding right back. "Then Nia, you can tell me all about it later and we can compare notes and it'll be grand!" She let out a squeal of joy.

Of course, the elf was mortified, mouth agape. "Chastity! He wasn't---I wasn't---I'm a mess, and---and---"

Chastity blew out her lips, waving a hand. "Please, you just look like some kind of sexy elf princess or something. See, c'mon," she tapped Varrik with her hand while nudging Aelius with her foot, "tell her how pretty she is! It's fine: she loves it. It's why she spends, like, half the time the rest of us are sleeping brushing her pretty hair and stuff."

"Chastity!" Nia's hands raised to cover her eyes, and she was starting to wish she'd brought Tawny over. Though, she was also peeking through her fingers, those violet eyes obviously curious to get that male perspective. Not that she was desperate for compliments or anything... or needy... really.

"Give it time," groaned Tawny. She gave Luc a flat look. "I don't drink," she told him bluntly, ears flicking in irritation. "I don't really want to talk about it unless you have answers for getting past a bunch of horny gnolls," she tapped her finger, "and I ask that you refrain from calling me 'T'." Tawny nearly growled, before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. Fuck, Zafah was right: stupid gnoll musk or magic trap was interfering with her cycle. She needed to get a potion quick, before she became as bad as, well, Zafah.

"She's not what?" Aelius asked playfully, flicking his tail. "A delightful little cherry ripe for the picking?" He asked with a playful smile towards Chastity. "With quite the wandering eye and seeking fingers, it might be said!" He gave a delicate laugh as Varrik rolled his eyes. "And size matters far less in the tool than the skill in implementation, my dear Zafah. As I believe those three minutes might have taught us! Unless you'd prefer a time with Var here?" He left it rather ambiguous if he was referring to Chastity or Zafah at that. "After all, you're helping yoruselves to our gold. And our smokes!"

"Poor thing," Varrik muttered, sipping his ale as he kicked back. "Both her and you, if you're running dry on the supply," he added, with just a hint of a roguish grin of his own. Varrik conducted himself with a sense of nobility. He seemed to carry himself like he was used to orders and to getting his way, almost like an aristocrat. He was certainly the best dressed of the little quartet. "How'd you wind up stuck with them, Bluecherry?" He asked. "Of course, if it's GAMES we're playing," he added as he slid up to Chastity again, Aelius laughing.

"Oh, to be so young and immature." He offered Zafah another hit. "You look like you need another of these..."

Adrian was indeed focusing on Nia now, the half-orc smiling at the elf, before Chastity intervened. "Sexy elf princess. Hm, not far off," he said before playfully winking at Nia. "Well, we've all been through a lot," he said with a cheerful edge to his voice. "And you are ravishing as the last time I saw you...I can see you do spend a lot of time on that hair," he added, reaching out to run one green finger against it delicately. "And after a hard day that doesn't go as planned...?"

Luc found himself by the half-Tabaxi, sensing the hostility. His smile could have curdled ale now, his gaze equally flat as he looked to Tawny. "Horny gnolls. Dare I ask? I'd figure you knock them the hell out and send them to the judge of the dead? Something like that? At least we had a hard time on a military style campaign," he added. "But fine. No drinking," he said, looking her over. "...Really has been an age, hasn't it, Tawny?" he could be friendly, but if she wanted belligerent, the paladin would respond in well fucking kind. "You're looking well. Trust me, we've had a fuckin' time of it as well..."

Zafah smirked. "You know who says size doesn't matter? Small guys," she pinched the last bit of the smoke she had, sucking the dregs out of it before flicking the bits of paper, using a momentary flutter of eldritch power to evaporate the rest. Curls of arcane smile drifted from her fingers, intermingling with the last puffs from her addiction. She stared almost longingly, almost getting a little teary in he eye.

Normally Chastity would love to chat about herself and flirt with anyone passingly attractive (or who just slid nicely into one of the several quasi-imaginary roles she had in mind), but normally she wasn't trying to support he shy little friend. Every Renegade knew that while Nia certainly didn't act it, she had the lowest opinion of herself, which was always just so stupid. "C'mon, ya wankers!" said Chastity, sliding back into her backalley knifeslut voice. "Yer suppose'd'tae be tellin' Nia 'bout how pretty she looks!" she gestured. "C'mon!" she poked Aelius with her foot, before waving at Zafah. "Zaf! Show 'em how it's done."

"No."

"Please?"

"This is too much, really."

Zaf took the next moment to breath, and when she smoke, there was a different timbre to her voice and inclination. "Nia, you really are strikingly beautiful, despite what these fools would say," she said in near perfect mimicry of Aelius' rolling tone. Her body held different, her expression nearly matching the tiefling's. She strolled over, throwing an arm around Nia's shoulder, draping down to flank her opposite the dashing half-orc. "I would love to kiss you till your toes curl, like so," she gently kissed Nia's neck, making the elf yelp: "oops, forgot you were sensitive there," whispered Zafah in her own voice, bobbing her head. "And then treat you to a quite lovely time. Alas," she took a drag of her smoke, then faced Aelius with a smirk, "I don't know if I have three minutes to spare."

Oh, and because that wasn't enough for Nia, she had a dashing orc stroking her hair. What next? They'd be telling her she was the prettiest girl in the room before tossing her over their shoulders and dragging her to the bath? Oh, wait, she probably shouldn't think thoughts like that. Nia knew she'd turned pink all the way to the tips of her ears. Stupid pale elfish coloring.

Leaning back in her chair, Tawny frowned. They were teasing Nia again, were they? It was so hard to tell with that cleric. The talk brought her back to why she was there though. "We had a lead. You know, the one about how some bigshot wizard. Probably Mordenkainen," she sighed, "can't seem to throw a stone without hitting something he's messed with. Or Elminister, I suppose. Anyway, this wizard built a lair that supposedly no man could enter and survive. We thought that we could get around it, loophole, but something in the magic of the place just... well," she gestured at herself, "dropped a bunch of horny gnolls as guards. And gods knows what else is in there."

She grunted, staring down at the table. At times like this she really did wish she drank. Tawny looked back at her friends, wondering if she could leave them in Zafah's care while she went to meditate or train, get back in the right headspace. The surly half-elf would grump, but she'd also hover the other two like a cougar over her kits.

Rather than be insulted, Aelius took a hit of his own smoke, inhaling it into his mouth before exhaling to mingle with the smoke Zafah had. "You want the rest of this? After all, I feel I should be beneficent. You've had so much disappointment if that's your experience, I have to pity you..." His smirk was seductive, but playful. He was enjoying himself quite a bit actually. Varrik on the other hand had a glare on them, before Chastity got rather coarse with them....

"Oi, we're doing our best!" Varrik threw back, even as his voice was tinged with a more upper class accent, Aelius's own devoid of it. "We would, but Adrian's got that locked up, and besides- "

"Oh, come now!" Aelius said. "Where's your sense of camaraderie?!" He asked Zafah with his tongue clicking upon his teeth. His grin widened to reveal his rows of pearly white, sharp teeth. "Surely we can give the pretty Nia some compliments then!" He was watching Zafah close for her act with the elf...

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," he said, not at all perturbed or annoyed by the insults as his tail drummed against the floor again. "I'll take it for the moment now! You've turned the poor elf as red as me..." he added with a delicate chuckle...before producing another smoke. "If we're not going to engage that way, perhaps a friendly smoke or two then..."

Adrian rolled his eyes. "Don't tease the poor, pretty thing..." He leaned in closer to Nia, as if reading her mind. "You are the loveliest in this room..." the handsome half-orc murmured into a pointed ear. His lips hovered close there, closer to her neck without sealing there. "Simply ravishing, just like the last time..." he brushed away a lock of hair, catching her scent. "If you'd like a bath...I'd be happy to assist. Especilly with the loveliest elf in Baldur's Gate..."

"Hm, she looks...happy," Varrik remarked to Chastity. "How'd you get so good at thievery anyways...let alone that voice, Bluecherry." That nickname did not seem apt to depart anytime soon now.

Luc stepped up to Tawny, the paladin's eyes flashing. "...you're kidding me. A wizard now?" He asked. "You tried to rob a wizard's bigshot vault? And..." Wow, this had a remarkable way of making him feel better about his own failings at the time. "And here we just screwed up a cargo retrieval..." Lucian was protective of his fellows, but hardly overly so..they could often take care of themselves and were like close brothers despite the bickering.

"...You know of any other jobs? Recoup some losses, Tawny?" He was getting to business now. "Kind of surprised gnolls were a problem for you. You always were the tough one...you even matched blades with me a fair few times." He had always liked the skill she displayed and the pure strength beneath it.

There was a beat of hesitation before Zafah took the smoke. "Only reason I'm still hanging around," she replied, giving him another half smile and a little nod of the head. She wasted no further time, getting the lit cig to her lips, pursing, and letting that eye close once more. Gods, but she needed this right now, even if only to get the general motion, something so familiar that it felt very much needed right now. She wasn't quite as sure she wanted to stick around for the Bluecherry and Nia comedy duo, as fun as the boys were having (why wouldn't they? Two attractive female adventurers were essentially volunteering to have sex with them. Fuck, Chastity clearly wanted a threeway, and honestly? Girl probably deserved it).

Ugh, Aelius did not give up. "This," she flicked her hand between the two of them, "is not happening. Plus, it sounds like Bluecherry there---" she ignored the "hey" from the perky tiefling, "wants at least a threeway. Little blue fucker managed to be the only one to do shit right in that fucking wizard's bullshit lair,' she took another puff. "I'd tell you assholes what happened to Tawny, but she'd claw my face off, and I'm already down to one fucking eye."

"Plus we got ourselves more flippin' fun to 'ave," insisted Chastity. "Alrigh', looks like Nia's 'avin' her fun, an--hey!" she looked noticeably jealous as the elf got touched. She reached out with one hand, snagging the other tiefling, who was still sniffing around Zafah. Her hand flicked down to his waist, and he'd feel those nimble fingers teasing around his crotch while she grinned. Her foot extended outward, tapping Varrik's butt at the same time. "C'mon, Zaf's not feelin' it, an' I'm fuckin' ready to go," she pulled out at least one of Varrik's pouches of smokes, held it up and tossed it to her friend. "C'mon!" she almost whined. "I've got great fuckin' 'ands, an' I'm fuckin' cute as 'ell!" she pouted up at the cleric, before smiling over to the rogue. She extended a foot and a playful smile toward him as well, making sure he knew she hadn't forgotten, she was just seeing Aelius as slightly harder to get.

Speaking of hard: Nia had, indeed, gone red, and could feel the rush of blood between her legs. It did feel... nice doing things with people, and she was fairly sure she'd provided some relief for at least one or two of these boys before. She glanced over at Zafah, making sure everything was okay there. When the warlock waved her off, quickly taking a smoke from the pack while Aelius was "distracted," Nia flashed a smile. She rose up on her toes (needing even that height to get there) and gave Adrian a peck on the cheek. "You're quite sweet," she told him, the smile turning shy, a hand drifting to play with her hair. She frowned. "I, um, really do need a bath though? I feel just awful, um, about, this, not about, um, me," she said, remembering Chastity's teasing insistences they call her pretty (it did feel good in all kinds of ways). Not waiting, she turned. "Um, Miss Maree?" the same halfling barmaid from earlier came up, giving Chastity, who was all but rubbing against two now, a look. "I'd, ah, like a bath?" asked Nia. "With a tub, um, er, ah, well, um---"

A gold pouch appeared as if by magic from somewhere on Chastity. Even if the boys had been staring, they would have had difficulty seeing where precisely the tiefling hid it, but surely amid the myriad of mostly empty pouches on her low slung belt. "Big bleedin' tub, 'as a fit a 'orny orc an' our delicate little flower 'ere," Chastity nodded, then grinned, holding up three fingers, "an' a room wit' a bed big enough fir three."

Maree hesitated a moment, counting coins and tossing the bag back, a third of it gone. "Third on the left. You break it; you buy it."

"Counts for the cleric too," Zafah informed Adrian, giving him a look.

"Hey!' protested Chastity.

"If those two aren't breaking you, they're fucking doing it wrong," Zafah said, taking another drag.

With a giggle, Chastity looked to the two she wanted, while Nia shyly took Adrian's hand, looking up at him nearly demurely.

"Gods," breathed Tawny, "sometimes I wonder which of those two are teenagers... and I think Chastity is trying to get both Aelius and Varrik," Tawny rubbed her face again, trying to remember that she was just the group leader, not group mom. The reminder was not working. "Probably dead wizard," she said, almost to her hands. "Big recovery, and supposedly there's something in there which belongs to Nia's holy order. They promised big money, big enough to fill up what we need for her... spell," she'd hesitated, knowing that Nia didn't like talking about it and that she wasn't sure Luc knew (or that a paladin would be quite as... cool with Nia's situation; albeit Lathandar was remarkably relaxed as far as deities of light went).

"Right now, I don't know of any other jobs," she admitted, folding her arms. "But we got back here only a little before you did," she sighed. "I'm tempted to try again at this one: the lair's still there. Nia would never admit it, but she would absolutely love to help both her church and herself at the same time. My problem is that the lair has that fun sexist reputation of not letting men come back, but the all female approach won't let us get past the gnolls. Plus there's some sort of," she waved a hand, "weirdness going on among them. I've dealt with plenty of gnolls, even in frenzy, but Yeenoghu's all about destruction. These were..." she frowned, "not just about that, let's say."

Aelius couldn't help but laugh with a warm approval while Zafah took the smoke from him. "Well, I must confess then...I should be sure to gain more when we have the gold," the tiefling said, swishing his tail again. It was the only sign of his marginal agitation at the situation the Wolves had gotten themselves into. The drugs were helping quite a bit, in fact. Still, Zafah seemed intent on not budging, unlike (maybe) a previous time...well, what else could one do with bad luck except to laugh abaout it? Meanwhile Varrik was transparently interested in the little Bluecherry thief...and Chastity semed to be looking him over as well. Something Aelius might not have been opposed to under most circumstances.

"When you say 'this,' he asked, gesturing between them. "Do we mean playful banter between old friends? Who would say I want anything more, dear Zafah?" he exhaled a touch of smoke, making himself look even more beautiful infernal with trailing wisps out of his mouth. "Are you attempting to play matchmaker with your friend there?" He gave Zafah a pleasant wink. "...I promise not to tell about Tawny if you don't then!" he added, leaning in. "That bad?" He took on an air of sympathy. "I probably shouldn't tell you how poor Varrik collided with a wall, should I? Or how Luc...well, information is power!" He paused as Chastity seized him. "My, my, Bluecherry..." he murmured...and tugged her into his lap.

"Such nimble fingers..." Aelius tilted her chin up until his dark eyes were like smoldering little coals into her own. He didn't even protest as she grabbed his smokes. his tail shot out to wrap around her wrist after that. "Ah, ah, ah...such things demand punishment, don't they...?" he slipped a hand into her hair, tugging it back slightly as Varrik groaned, before feeling her foot. The half-elf met Zaffah's eyes.

"Mind sparing one of those? She always like this? Because Horn Boy there sure is," he said, toying with his mask. Aelius was giving a rather delicate smirk, his eyes dancing as he twirled a lock of Chastity's hair around his finger.

"We could, but...innocence is such a precious commodity. It would be such a shame to spoil it," he added. Adrian for his part could see the blush deepen within the cheeks of the lovely elf before him. His hand rested upon her shoulder giving a gentle squeeze there. The kiss to his cheek made him smile more. "...Well, let's get you a bath," he slipped his arm around her. "Bet you'd be even prettier all washed up." He leaned in and whispered into her ear. "Prettier while all wet and wearing nothing else."

"Well. Three cheers for Chastity," Aelius remarked as the production of gold. "How EVER can we pay you back, little thief...?" His fingers traced her shoulder...his tail brushing her leg. "I hope Varrik won't mind, hm?" He smiled and winked over at Adrian who clearly ignored it....Aelius and Varrik exchanged looks before Aelius looked back to zafah.

"Perhaps next time," he said, before he looked back at Chastity. "Meanwhile..."

Adrian for his part took Nia's hand, being surprisingly warm and delicate with the elf. He leaned in, kissing her neck again, with memory how much she enjoyed that. "bath?" He asked with a delicately voice. Lucian, for his own part was shaking his head.

"...Well, up to them," he said as he kept his eyes on Tawny. He gave a sound that was almost a low growl instead of a laugh, like the throat of a wolf than man. He caught himself as he stepped closer to Tawny, adopting the position of group leader himself. "You don't say," he added with everything. He could tell there was a reticence to say everything from Tawny about her team/. That was fair, Luc wouldn't say everything about his brothers either. There were expectations for a leader. "...Try again, huh? You need some backup?" Lucian let that out before he could help.The mention of Yeenoghu set him on edge.

It was not exactly normal for a mercenary, but as a Paladin, Luc took some oaths seriously. Yeenoghu, the savage demon lord of gnolls, was an enemy of Kelemvor whose savage and rapacious crusades dealt death on massive scales that were disgusting to the placid and peaceful god of death. "...You want to spend some time talking about it? My boys and I can give a fucking hand," he said. "...What was different about 'em?" He stepped closer to Tawny. "We're mercs, eh? We're both in bad straits here. Lt's fucking negotiate, Tawny. Always used to see you confident and tough. Someone beautiful and strong as you all morose? Well, that doesn't sit too right with me."

As Aelius continued flirting, Zafah just let out a snort. In truth, if Chastity wasn't right there, practically wriggling out of her tiny little shorts, Zafah might, might have offered to suck Aelius off. She wasn't really in the mood for fucking, even if the little bliss could restore her spirits. Nah, Zafah was much more a wallower. Plus, she wasn't kidding about the whole demon/devil thing. Even now, when Aelius offered a charming smile, she couldn't help but see another face overlaid, nearly making her wince.

She snorted at Aelius' comments. "Please. You wanna tell Tawny? Tell her. I'm not responsible for when she claws your fucking face off," though they both knew damn well that Tawny would likely hold her temper. The monk had been longsuffering before forming the Renegades, and the time spent dealing with these fun personalities had made her patience match those of some saint's. Not that Zafah was giving that way, taking another smoke, blowing it out slowly as she realized that she might have actually scratched that itch. She turned to the drink now, wanting a little of that to go along with the rest. She could just barely see Chastity getting what she wanted.

Indeed, the tiefling rogue giggled as she landed in a lap, giving her butt a little wiggle. Fucking dashing rogues had pretty well been the whole reason she'd started adventuring in the first place, and she'd been doing a lot less of that lately. Okay, yes, technically not at all, thanks Zaf for the reminder, but still. she ground that ass about, seeking out a certain bit of hardness. Her face tilted, eyes seeming to spark for a moment. His tail moved, and soon he'd find another almost entwining.

"Mm, aye, I'm such a bad girl," Chastity almost cooed. She giggled, running her hands along Aelius.

The public display of affection did slightly embarrass the elf, but at least Adrian was being a little sweet. She leaned into the arm, looking up with appreciation. She let out a sigh as he teased her, before flushing again. With a quick glance to the other Renegades, she almost whispered: "I guess there's only way way for you to find out."

Zafah just chuckled, but Nia almost tried to hurry away, taking that hand and starting to walk. She pulled to a stop as Adrian pulled her close, shivering with the kiss. Gods, and she even stank right now! They all did, and not in a fun, exciting way. She quickly nodded, again tugging him, wanting that bath almost as much as she wanted to get him alone (Nia made it a point not to take her clothes off in a crowd for certain reasons).

Chastity twisted to watch, then used the situation to reach over to Varrik, needfully pulling him away from Zaf. "I can think o' some ways to pay," she said. "How's 'bout we make a bluecherry san'wich?" she looked over the Aelius, "with a smokey strawberry bottom," and tugged Varrik close, "an' some elf sprinkles on top?"

"Yes, again," agreed Tawny, nodding once more. "Like I said, according to Nia, there's an artifact or relic or something from Rillifane Rallathil, a god that's related to hers. Supposedly about nature or fertility or love," she sighed. "I honestly think that Nia might try to do something on her own if we left her. Well, I mean, it's Nia, so she'd try and find several people to help her." Tawny rubbed at her face again. She turned to look, seeing Nia leading Adrian away.

Gods, she hoped that the half-orc didn't freak out when he got the pretty elf undressed. Tawny wasn't sure she could take Adrian in the shape she was in now, and she sure as hell didn't want to fight the others. Nia would be nearly crushed... Zaf could probably help, and Chastity... oh gods, was she really trying to seduce two at once?

Tawny's distraction meant she actually missed the first few questions, but caught the last bit. "What?" she said, eyes flicking in annoyance. The compliment sounded hollow, though at least he'd been smart enough to tag "strong" in there. And, well, he hadn't mentioned the musky odor around her at all, and Tawny knew damn well he had to be smelling it.

You're irritable because it's close. He's a paladin and a good man.

"We need the relic," she said bluntly. And, figuring she might as well: "The reward should be enough to get Nia the True Polymorph spell, and we've been saving up for that nearly since we started. You know I can only promise an equal cut and---" she paused, tail flicking, considering, "maybe my share too. I think the artifact messed with the gnolls' destructive appetites," she tsked her tongue. "Honestly, while she's a pain, Zaf usually knows more about this sort of thing then I do..." she trailed off, looking back to see if the half-elf had been abandoned by the horny crew or not yet.

Aelius's gaze had flicked back to Zafah a bit. The cleric was marking this down as unfinished business. They did, after all, just possibly have a history together. Well, perhaps they could talk about it over drinks sometimes...she was pretty cagey with her past, the opposite of the sunny cleric of the sun (the others winced whenever he self-described himself this way). He liked the warlock with her blunt manner and ruthless dedication to her own capabilities...and her love for drugs and more. He was a bit hurt inwardly by the comparison to a demon, though...

Well. Till next time, he thought as he turned his attentions to Chastity, offering her a bit of a drink, sipping his own. He ignored the moment about Tawny. She, as the apparent leader was negotiating with their own self styled commander. Let Lucian handle the dreary business of that. Hell, and the way he'd looked at Tawny, perhaps they could help one another....Aelius chuckled at the notion while he focused on tugging Chastity into his lap, moving his hips to hers. "Very bad..." he murmured as his hands traced up. His tail slid into hers, winding around until the tips tapped together. Chastity could feel the handsome tiefling rock hard against her ass. "Perhaps we need to punish bad girls...? Right, Varrik?"

"Bad ones like this?" Varrik seemed interested, not caring if Aelius was there for not, his attention drawn to Chastity, before he winked at Zafah. "Talk later...?" He asked her. "Drugs and drinks and all?" Aelius's hand slid up to cup delicately at Chastity's chest, his mouth hovering by her neck...

Adrian seemed to have little by way of shame in his own right. The half-orc wrapped his arms about Nia, holding her close and not minding anything about her appearance or the scent. He clasped her hand, giving a roguish grin that could have set any heart to quicker beats while he led Nia off. "Bath then..." he murmured, ebfore kissing her neck again. This time his teeth grazed at the soft flesh of her throat. "You've been through so much. It'll be good to see you feeling better...

In response to the query, Varrik'a mouth found Chastity's own. His lips pressed to hers delicately as Aelius kissed at her neck. "I see our Bluecherry wishes to advance..." Aelius murmured against her throat. "I'm certain we might accommodate, mayhaps, with a large enough bed..." It wasn't like every member of the group hadn't shared here and there....

Lucian for his part was letting the chaos wash off like water from a duck's back. He was watching Tawny, all attention on her as he heard the explanation. "I see." He muttered. "...Well. Nia seems to be set on securing Ade's help," he said with a dry humor. The Paladin kept his arms folded. "Your lasses holding up well?" He asked, Tawny's eyes darting back to him. The thick scent around Tawny was...admittedly distracting, but Lucian was a disciplined Paladin of Kelemvor. Still...

Tawny hit a lot of buttons for the man. A lot, in fact, he thought. With her beauty, her strength, her renown...he was keeping it professional. But that was hard enough. "I asked how the gnolls were different?" He pushed. "Like...what did it mix up? I've knowna damn few decent gnolls. Damn few indecent ones while we're at it." As for the reward... "We'll take equal cut. Look, Tawny, professional courtesy here? You need something for your lass there? I'll take a loss myself to see if she get it, so the lads don't bicker. How about that for you?"

Aelius had not quite given up on Zafah. Not yet, anyways, even if hope did not seem likely on that front...Aelius half seemed ready to invite her so someone might give Chastity a proper demonstration...Lucian didn't glance back, instead focusing on Tawny.

"Make you a deal. A few jobs, we get your whatever, you get what Nia needs...we compensate with a few more, before we go our ways. Equal cuts, details to be worked out later." He threw her an almost dashing grin. "Strong as ever, too. Always were. Remember my arms ringing just blocking those strikes." It seemed odd, but his attention at the moment was purely focused on her. And the scent wasn't helping. Something wolflike kindled in his eyes as he reached out his hand to her to shake on it.

"What say you....?"

Now would be a really shitty time to wake up soaking wet in my bed, Chastity thought to herself as she felt one handsome male's hands trail up her sides, his tail still tugging hers, while the other leaned forward. Like, as much as she'd obviously pushed, she still could just barely hold it together. Her round ass ground against that throbbing cock, and she was half tempted to just try and mount him here, before some weird nonsense got in the way. Except she really, really wanted both cherries popped at once, and she could tell that Varrik was interested. Zaf wouldn't care; she had that whole weird thing where she didn't care about romantic ties or whatever. Her life was sad, and Chastity seriously did not want to think about sad things right now. Not when she could tilt her head and let a hot cleric start kissing her mouth, while reaching out and pulling an equally hot half-elf down toward her. "You keep ignorin' me an' I'm gonna make you go second," she tease, almost snarling.

Zaf just smiled, nodding and raising her glass to Aelius. He wasn't bad, and he'd obviously be good for the horny little rogue. She could just see Tawny looking slightly irritable, but, well, she'd rather be alone right now anyway. She slid a little further into a darker corner of the bar, reaching down to pull her amulet out of her shirt. She rubbed it, half considering, feeling that familiar pang. But the last thing she needed right now was that shit weasel, even if he was the best lay in the fucking multiplane. She bit back a groan of frustration.

Nia let out a groan, shivering. "P--please wait?" she almost whimpered. "I really, um, I do want to, and if you do, I, well, I mean, we can. You can do what you want, but, um, I just---I know we're, um, probably going to... do... things," she gave him a decidedly apologetic look, "but I really just feel super icky right now? And if you keep nibbling my neck like that, I'm gonna end up melted before then ,and, um," she shifted, feeling awkward both for the jumble of words, and for the growing discomfort she felt below the waist. There was just no getting into a comfortable position when she felt like this.

The tiefling shifted to get into a better position. Hungry lips took the ones offered by a half-elf, while her body arched back, head shifting to try and let the tiefling behind kiss her. Chastity talked a big game, but now that this was actually happening her mind was starting to get seriously lose in everything. "Yes! Yes!' she yelped, bobbing her head. "Maree! Room!?"

"I told you, third on the left! Now get out of here, before our customers start thinking this is a brothel."

"You heard her!" chirped Chastity, tapping Aelius. "Third on the left. Whattaya waiting for? Pick me up and let's get over there! I'm not that big, and there's two of you," she gave them a teasing, almost challenging smile, wanting to keep them up to the task. Also she wanted to get to this before that stupid curse of hers kicked in. Surely with two of them at least one would get inside her.

Tawny did not want to remember how close those gnolls had gotten in there. "I told you," she said, the exasperation leaking in, "they were.... more aroused than usual. They produced their own musk, and they had some shaman with this weird," she gestured, "charm magic that was very effective on a party of all females. It got ugly, and we ended up in what we're pretty sure was the pond they were all using to make waste in, except for Chastity," she gestured, before rubbing at her face again. "Look, if you tag along, I don't really care how you divide up the treasure: Nia gets the relic," she tapped a claw against the table. "Period. Tell them what you want, but I'll fight your entire team for it if it comes down to it," her tail had puffed out behind her,.

"Equal cut, minus the relic, which goes to Nia," she tapped the table again: "Deal?" and she held her hand out, moving it to hover parallel to his, not directly grasping it, despite the dangling offer.

Aelius was hard as a damned infernal rock now with that perky, rounded little blueberry ass of the Bluecherry Tiefling grinding upon him. His tail squeezed at Chastity's own while his fingers crawled up her sides. They found her breasts, squeezing through the fabric of her tunic as Aelius made a very pleased noise from with his throat. Varrik, not to be outside, moved in to press against her as well and pull her to a kiss of his own. The roguish half-elf snarled right back. "Who could possibly ignore someone like you...?" He asked as he felt her thigh, before he leaned to whisper in her ear.

"Half a mind to ask Mask for a spell to bind shadows about us...so I can push you over that table," he said. Aelius gave Zafah a final smile...damned, but he liked her. Perhaps they'd gone at it briefly before, some lust-fueled go once she did not seem intent on repeating...but there seemed a melancholy to Zafah. Aelius didn't like melancholy. It reminded him of dark clouds covering his beloved sun. Maybe when he had the chance, they could talk...over smokes and drinks. Just talk in a friendly way. Aelius liked helping people feel better, after all... It came with the territory of Lathander's faith.

Adrian paused at the 'please wait.' He removed his mouth and gave a gallant smile at Nia, rubbing her cheek. "I would very much like to do things. And more," he said. "What's wrong...? you want the bath first?" He asked, escorting her along to where it had been prepared. "We'll make sure you get nice and clean, before we take care of that..." He combed his fingers through her hair. "My only interest is making you feel good right now, my dear..." Barbarian he might have been but one could see Adrian was a gallant, handsome and charming man. Very handsome by any standards, green skin or not."

When they reached the bathing room, he closed the door, making sure they were alone before he smiled. "Well..." The tub had been prepared, full of warm water. "You can get undressed...let's clean you up."

When Charity bent back, Aelius grasped her hair and tugged it to kiss her while Varrik nibbled upon her neck. "Shall we then?" Aelius came up, carrying Chastity without letting her down. Surprising strength for one so lean and slight, but...Aelius grinned. "A brothel? Perish the thought!" He carried her easily as he walked to the third room on the left. "And how does Bluecherry wish for her amusement...?" He asked as he kicked the door shut behind him and Varrik...

Lucian suddenly realized he was the only one left. With a low groan to himself, he gazed at the half Tabaxi warrior. "I see," he said, his own voice...rather dry now. It would be hard for Tawny not to notice the effect her scent was having upon him as well, while he seemed to have a unique scent. They were far enough from the moon so it would not be too noticeable. But...still...

"You won't have to fight the team. They're good lads. It have some religious significance for Nia?" He asked. "But deal. Equal cut. Relic to Nia. We help, and..." He took her hand. The touch was electric, and on pure instinct he tugged slightly closer to her, his eyes burning into her own for a moment.

"deal," his voice was a low, husky growl, his hand gripping hers tight. "We have a deal, Tawny..." he whispered, arousal robbing him of sense just for a moment with that thick scent so close between them.

"Well, I mean, I can be reeeeal sneaky when I wanna," Chastity replied, keeping her tone light, but by now, arousal had started to thread through ,dragging out words. Her body shivered, hands not sure if they should run along the firm body that pressed a cock against her plump ass, or further draw in the handsome half-elf to her grasp. Her digits, still barely clad in her fingerless, elbow-length gloves, teased along the front of him. She did spare one last look to Zaf, feeling that last pang, but it melted in the raw heat of Chastity's broiling arousal.

Another giggle came at the comment behind, Chastity twisting, snagging him to pull him down for a kiss, nibbling his lip as she pulled back, mischief again twisting those dusky lips. "Yeah, that sounds great, until the spell fails," she let out a giggle, her smile still broad. It almost looked like the dotted white freckles along her cheeks and nose glistened in the light, and, as was her usual, the eyes had that glimmering mischief. Except now, the mischief had that underlining, a nervous sort of excitement and arousal. Chastity was not merely trembling with the lust that broiled, but excitement, joy at somehow managing to finagle what was about to happen to her.

Oh, the things Nia wanted to do to this half-orc. She hadn't yet had one of the green skinned type, though she'd heard they couldn't quite help themselves from being brutal. Plus rumor had it they were exceptionally well endowed, and there was something about their endurance. But mix that with a male willing to listen to her, who kept stroking her hair when she felt truly disgusting... Nia could feel that tightness below, a tension that would soon be quite hard to ignore. She laced her arms up, bouncing to her toes, unable and unwilling to resist her urge to express her appreciation with a soft touch of her lips.

"the gods will reward you for your goodness," she told him, her voice level, almost meaningful, given the situation. She pinked slightly, reaching up to meet the hand in her hair, "but, um, I don't just mean with... me," she gave him an almost apologetic smile, "you'd, um, probably, or, well, you probably could have had me if, um, you wanted, I guess... but this... oh," she took his hand and just led him further in, heading to where she knew they'd set aside a room to bathe. Water heated by a fire would be present.

Okay, now the undressing. Nia started working at her clerical robes. "Um, you should know, before, um, I take these off, that, um, I'm, ah, I'm female," she said, meeting his gaze. "But, um, you're going to, well, ah," she slid the robe off, leaving her in the delicate unclothing. These she worked off, first the top: showing her petite, but still fairly feminine, breasts encased in a delicate lacy elfish bra. They certainly weren't overlarge, but somewhat noticeable for an elf. She hesitated before lowering her bottom half, as she knew that the matching panties beneath would be demurely feminine, but the bulge in them was not. She looked away, trying to figure out how to present herself and always hating this moment of the more enjoyable parts. Maybe she should have asked him to leave first? But she really had wanted to bathe with him. Nia nervously started unthreading her hair, wishing there was some way to make this easier.

This was almost too easy! Chastity rolled back, letting one man grab a fistful of the short, lightly curled, even darker blue hair, baring her throat to another's lips. Chastity let out a little yelp, shivering, swearing she almost had a little orgasm then and there. So, so, so hot. No more thoughts: she had to manage to do at least something. "Yes please!" she said, holding out her arms. When Aelius picked her up, she started kissing his neck, before reaching out, making sure to snag Varrik along. One last twist to shout back to Tawny: "I'll be fine! Don't wait up!"

into the room, with a bed built for either married couples, goliaths, or both, kicking aside the door. They asked, and Chastity nearly shivered, not even caring about the silly nickname (it was pretty cute anyway). "Wellll," she said, flicking her tail to tap against Varrik, "there's two of you and one of me," she said, "sooo I'm pretty sure that means you guys can do whatever you want to me, doesn't it?" she said, pouting, hands going to work at the laces of her top (though she almost thought about cutting them with her dagger). "like, one of you could gag me with your cock while the other uses my hand. Or you could, like shove me against a wall and pound me. Oh, oh! I'm already up! You could just, like," she twisted, wriggling, "lower me down or---Oh, we should start with oral, right? It's oral first, then penetration. So you should get your cocks out and, like, use my mouth. The horns are totally great for handles and---" and clearly the tiefling would not shut up until they gave her reason, the excitement of actually doing this finally too much to be contained in even her curvy body.

Was there tension there? Tawny's brow furrowed, studying the man closely, wondering. Dammit, he was pushing, wasn't he? She ground her teeth, tail flicking. Luc was agreeing anyway, so she wasn't going to belabor the point. she took the hand, nodding, giving him a firm grip. At his growl, however, she tensed: "I'm not part of the arrangement, Lucian." Meaning, of course, that she wasn't signing up to sleep with him, something he should have known going in. Tawny had taken perhaps two willing men in her entire life, and one of those had been the one she'd pinned down for her first time. While she certainly liked both, the nerves of the Heat made her generally avoid men outside of it, particularly since she never could be sure she trusted them. That and something about the way Lucian looked at her now made her leery; she recalled seeing that from the other willing male, a Tabaxi who had promised her she'd been missing out.

He'd been right, though that certainly wasn't what she wanted to think about now.

"Oh, I'm sure you can be..." Aelius had murmured with his fingers seeking and dancing against her skin. The hardness of his crimson cock rubbed close to her body while Varrik pushed his body close to Chastity. He pushed away her hair from her face and kissed her with slow heat, letting his tongue trail in. He was more than a touch attracted to two beautiful women there: Chastity and to Zafah. In no small measure. It wasn't just that she was a half-elf as well, nor the red hair. It was that she was a stone-cold badass who made few apologies with her warlock talents....

But Zafah wasn't entertaining advances and Chastity? When would this opportunity come again before. As Varrik kissed her again, he gave a low laugh. "What, like we'd need to mind anyone seeing? We could get extra coin from charging admission." He grasped a horn and tugged her into a harder kiss while Aelius's hands danced across her chest, his tail having wrapped about her waist...just before they hefted her up.

Adrian could feel reticence and arousal alike in the elf before him. He was hard below as well, looking with a gentle passion across Nia. His hands traced over her arms...the half-orc being surprisingly delicate and gentle. His care for Nia was apparently genuine, but Adrian treated his women with respect. He looked at her, his fingers then resting on her sides. "My god is Torm, God of Loyalty..." he grinned wider. "My loyalty's to my word...I'll treat such a pretty thing like you right...you deserve to feel as good as you look..." his mouth touched hers back, with just a touch of harder passion. Her mumbled awkwardness made him almost laugh...by the gods, it was endearing. "Have you, eh? I'd damn well love to." He walked into the room, seeing the large tub, with the crackling fire under it.

"Damn, but a bath sounds good..." Adrian removed his fur raiment, then the leathers, before his attention returned to Nia, flexing a bit as he slid away his clothes. The half-orc was lean, strong, muscled, with shades of green over his body. His body had a decoration of scars and he seemed thrilled to be able to get air onto his body. "Ahhh..." He glanced back at Nia.

There she was. Beautiful, with lovely breasts, such a figure and there...he paused, seeing the bulge below. He looked back up to Nia's eyes, surprised. And then...he smiled, grinning at her. "Nervous? About that? Why would you think you'd have to be with me...?" He leaned in an he kissed her neck, then her lips. "You're a woman, lass. Ain't nothin' changing that...." His dark-flint eyes looked into hers, his grin widening. "And I like the woman you are..."

Aelius for his part had carried Chastity within the room as they walked in with their partners. "Adrian's occupied. Luc's gotta talk to their boss. We? We have something sweet here!" Aelius deposted her right onto the bed, reaching to undo his cloak. "Come, Varrik, let's get comfortable to do anything we wish to the lass, eh?"

Her chatter was adorable, though Varrik rolled his eyes as he unlaced his breeches...Varrik was undressing as well, both rock hard and eager. Aelius was first to react, seizing Chastity and pulling her head down between his legs. "Less talking, bluecherry. So much else that mouth can do...Varrik...why don't you taste her?"

Luc felt Tawny's hand lock on his. His first thought was she was gorgeous. The second, the growl, brought him to reality. "I know you aren't. I wouldn't push you for that." He met her with his eyes. "I promise, on Kelemvor's name, I'll not force anything on you. Now or ever." He was not telling her what she would miss, his own control winning over as he steadied himself. "I said we'd help and we will. The others may be licentious, but I'm not out to force you to anything. I know I haven't said this in the past, Tawny, but I respect you. You're a leader, you're a warrior. You're looking out for your people. I respect that." He caught himself, even with the arousal.

"I'm not demanding anything of you outside this partnership."

As if Chastity weren't already aroused enough: they tugged on her horns. So often had she daydreamed about precisely that, so, so often. Just feeling the little tug, directing her, sent another sharp spike of arousal, actually drawing a soft moan from the usually giggling tiefling. Her lips gave way, pressing against his with renewed hunger, that curvy blue body rolling against his, already demonstrating just how much she appreciated his attentions.

It always thrilled Nia to have a man look at her like that, with the hunger. Most actually didn't react too poorly to the noticeable bulge, her clit as she called it quite apparently going by another name on someone not identifying as female. They usually told her to turn around, and one or two called her names she'd rather not think about. Men thought with their arousal quite frequently, and when they'd stripped down the lovely elf, their lower brains had taken full operation. The vast majority went along with it.

Very, very few looked at her and cooed at seeing a beautiful woman. Given what she'd just gone through, the bath before her, and those blunt words, Nia actually started to weep. "I'm sorry, I know it's not, not attractive. It's just--oh gods," she pressed her head against him, taking a deep breath, trying to steady herself. The breath made her smell the gnoll waste, causing her cute nose to wrinkle, as she rolled up, looking to him. "Wait, you said woman I am!" her eyes widened, the sheer depth of his compliment rocking her. She beamed at him, the smile looking almost like the more flirty ones worn by Chastity or Zafah. "Have you ever lain with a cleric?" she asked, lowering her hand to his loins, feeling his hardness. She rubbed against it, while bobbing up on her toes to kiss his lips. "I always save at least two spells for emergencies," she breathed as she moved up, arching up against him, "and I prepared Enhance Ability," she moved to kiss his ear, before trailing her hand down, threading fingers through his.

Again she led him, this time to the bath. along the way, she paused to kick off the panties. Her soft rear looked every inch the feminine piece, and while her clit stood erect, obviously pulsing with arousal that started to just drip off the tip, it too looked feminine: hairless, and relatively small compared to a man's. She stepped into the bath, carefully leading Adrian right along with him, not caring that the water sloshed over, not now.

Now, now would be good. Chastity bounced on the bed, head swiveling from one male to the next. Those hungry eyes didn't know where to look. Aelius' pants were coming off, meaning she'd see his red skin. Oh, and Varrik's hard body was becoming increasingly displayed., looking every bit as delicious as she'd thought. "Hey!" came out as she felt someone directing her head, moving it, but she soon focused, eyes almost crossing, eager to see just what Aelius was packing there. "No more talking," she agreed, before stretching up. One hand came up, grabbing him, holding him almost too intensely. Her head lunged forward, lips covering his domed head immediately, drawing up and out to release with a little mwah. Giggling, she looked up, obviously momentarily distracted by the cock in hand, nearly forgetting that she'd actually invited two, and that her cute little shorts weren't exactly going to do a whole lot to stop... though they had proved annoyingly difficult to tug down. They were small, for some reason.

Reasons that definitely had nothing to do with Chastity's tendency to cram her gob with sweets... when it wasn't getting filled with cock, that is.

Again that tension, making Tawny nervous while she watched Luc. He'd always stayed true to his word, and Tawny had long learned that those that followed gods swore by them with reverence. She'd never once seen Nia even come close to breaking a vow, though Nia was, well, almost to devout for her own good. Girl needed a backbone, though admittedly, Tawny was hoping that getting the spell would help.

"I didn't think you would," Tawny half lied, nodding her head curtly. "Your group's... not bad," she allowed, tail flicking, still remembering a lost job or two. They'd likely done the same, which was all that kept her from bringing it up. "You,' she pointed at him, "I trust. Those who take vows like yours stand by them," she gave an almost rueful smile, "Nia taught me that," she nodded, rising. "Now, if you'll excuse me," she needed to see an apothecary. Hopefully they'd still have some of the ingredients for her suppression potion. She may have to swing by the Renegades' vault and see about the contraceptives. Looking toward the rooms, she wondered if she should grab one for Chastity too.

"Don't take it personally," a voice said from behind Luc, Zafah plopping down next to him. "The lead up to the Heat makes Tawny even more catty than usual," she offered him the smokes he'd likely recognize as originally belonging to Valius, shrugging if he didn't take, but leaning back and enjoying her drink if he did. She'd mostly just seen if he was tense or what not, and, well, she figured that he might be worked up after Tawny? She almost laughed: they were continually smoothing things out for each other, with Zafah usually handling the... dirty work.

Adrian was staring closely at Nia with open hunger and lust in his dark eyes. The half-orc loved women and he'd bedded many, of many species. He'd bedded those who adhered to neither gender as well...Some fools thought it was just like thrusting away, like a...well, barbarian. But Adrian viewed it as an act of almost worship to Torm...to refine, the way one honed skills in battle. And through that, he'd come across a number of ladies who had bodies like Nia's. He liked those, too. Only prejudiced fools would react poorly, in his eyes. He did not insult her, did not order her to spin around. Instead he felt her sides...when Nia began to weep.

Adrian blinked, afraid he'd offended her or upset her. He tried to still her with truth, before her eyes widened. "Good...don't be silly." Adrian nuzzled her neck. "I don't mind what's between your legs, Nia..." he nipped her neck. "I want ya already...badly." He slid his hand to her ass. "A few clerics," he admitted with a smirk. "Well, more than a few..." He'd once lain with a cleric of Loviatar who liked it hard. Now there was a memory. Her soft hand felt him below while he kissed her lips. "I'll be gentle...." he whispered to the kiss before he helped her to the bath. He removed his breeches, cock springing to hard attention. "I damn well want to be in you..."

They got into the bath, Adrian helping to wash her, cleansing away the smell with sweet flowers from the soap. He leaned down and kissed a breast, wrapping his lips around a nipple and sucked hard. And to prove what he said was no lie, he reached lower to brush delicate fingers against her clit. "Tell me what you want, lass..." he pressed his body to hers. "That arse of yours looked divine..."

Varrik was nude in short order with his dark cloak about his shoulders...as he saw Aelius tug Chastity's head down. . "Hush now," the tiefling murmured as his red shaft filled Chastity's mouth. Her horns were indeed lovely to steer with, one hand tightening against one as he began to firmly thrust at her mouth, challenging the Tiefling just a bit. "Now, use that mouth, Bluecherry.." he coaxed her as Varrik went down, moving to those pants...he was pulling them down, albeit with difficulty. "Can you be careful..."

"No, not right now...come on, you're the rogue, use sleight of hand!" Aelius teased, before Varrik found success. The half elf went down when he exposed the Tiefling below. His finger traced between those blue nether lips...before he lowered his head to trail his tongue into her, one hand cupping a blue breast....If she was squirming a bit at that, it went unheeded, Aelius keeping his cock implanted firmly into her mouth.

Luc looked at Tawny...it was obvious he was attracted to ehr. More than obvious. But his oath was his oath and he would not break it. He would settle as friends and comrades for now...and hope she did not uncover the truth on him. "Your group's not bad, either," he said. "And I keep my oaths, Tawny." He allowed her to depart, before Zafah dropped by him. "Heat, eh?" HE accepted a smoke and took a puff, looking at Zafah close...he was tense, noticeably, but attempting not to show it.

...he was just a touch worked up from moon heat and musk, but he was trying not to show it. "Good to see you, Zafah. Sorry about Aelius. He's not a bad sort. Usually." He grinned at her, charmingly now. "So. Working together? Didn't see that coming..."

Even his cock looked splendid. Nia almost gasped upon seeing it, and was half tempted to lead him to the bath by that instead. She wasn't quite that forward: it would be more a move that Chastity or Zafah tried (Tawny would have already thrown Adrian where she wanted and ridden him roughly). But she certainly kissed him in return, particularly as he directed her toward the bath, letting the warm water slide over them. The soft moan that escaped her had far more to do with the water than the situation, but both mixed. Soon she went about the task of scrubbing, careful and meticulous even with their desires. Of course, her hands wandered, caressing his manhood, teasing him with her pert elfish ass a time or two, running fingers along his bared chest.

His head lowered to her breast, and she rolled, glad yet again that she'd at least managed to get that spelling right. It had been cheaper than the True Polymorph she really wanted. Delight sparked with that, and she rewarded him by shifting, moving her eager body against his. Just when she'd nearly thought it couldn't get better, he touched her clit.

Nia gasped, eyes going almost impossibly wide. She felt her body stir, pulsing against him, and knew that there was a little drizzle of desire leaking out, caught by the warm path. she stared, gaping at him, not quite willing to allow herself to believe that he was actually doing this. Words failed as she felt her clit growing harder and harder. Violet eyes again turned up, giving him the most needful look she'd likely ever given a man, a look that concubines spent decades perfecting. "Forget the bath," she breathed, trembling, "have me now."

No more waiting. Chastity groaned around the dick filling her mouth as she felt hands on horns. Just like the books! Only better, because he obviously knew what he was doing. Not like she hadn't given a blowjob before: she'd actually tasted enough cum to know she generally didn't like the taste. Guys never seemed to realize their diet influenced it, and that no girl wanted to taste what a lifetime of roasted meat and cheap ale did to you. Aelius definitely tasted on the better side, and Chastity kept her mouth wide.

Only to let out a nearly high pitched squeal as she was suddenly reminded that she'd invited another! She looked over her shoulder, just remembering something about licking her down there. Her hands moved to try and get the shorts out of the way: aside, down, off, ripped into shreds, she didn't care. Her hairless quim, still a deep blue color of a darkened sky, glistened with arousal. Her lips looked almost too delicate to be allowed, particularly amplified, puffed and somehow an even darker blue, bordering on black. Not a trace of hair showed in the entire area. Those starry freckles formed a little trail all above her pubis, somehow just barely hidden by the low slung shorts.

Thank the gods for Potions of depilation!

She let out a little groan, looking up at Aelius with eager eyes, her mouth stretching wider still to encompass the cock within. Her tail moved around to tease Varrik, before circling, half tugging him down to the slick pussy he'd teased. And he'd find that she tasted almost too sweet, the near constant diet of sugars and fruits nearly flavoring her like her namesake, almost like she'd done work there too. But the nearly spit-roasted tiefling was obviously in something akin to the Heavens, letting out more happy noises, her hand coming to help offer further encouragement.

"Yeah, not to discourage you or anything," said Zafah, shrugging. "She's just---she sees the Heat as some kind of fucked up test. I honestly don't know which one of us hates their bodies more: her or Nia. And before you ask," she pointed, "I'm just trying to hurry death along. I'm fucking hot as hell," she shifted, nodding, and taking another swig.

She winced a little at the mention of Aelius, sighing. "It's fine. Not his fault he reminds me of the asshole," she gave another shrug. Most who knew her knew of the deal that granted her powers. She half-smiled as she looked to Luc, that remaining dark-brown eyes glinting a little. "Eh, could be worse," she said. "Hey look, you're obviously a nice guy, and I don't want you all pissed at Tawny because she's worked up. If you want ,we can go around back, I can help you get the tension out, no big deal," she shrugged. "if not, I'm cool just sitting here talking shit too. Since the Bluecherry," she paused, leaning in, "that's what we're calling Chastity now, though it may not be accurate in an hour or so," she leaned back, "anyway, since she got me some smokes, I'm good for the time being. Kinda wish the stuff that kills you slowly. Starting to think Aelius doesn't know how to slowly rot away his insides. Pansy ass motherfucker."

Adrian hadn't wanted someone quite so bad in a while. This perky little elvish ass made him reach and grasp the cheeks. He squeezed and fondled firmly, washing her body, with special focus on her breasts before his mouth closed on a pert nipple. With tender skill, he sucked there, one finger probing at her tight ass while he felt the tremble of her body in response. Others might have been so artless as to just pump away from the start, but he mvoed the digit gently, tenderly to loosen her properly. He was rock hard, like the haft of his own blade. His lips hovered near to her ear after departing the breast while he tenderly massaged her clit with his free hand.

He rubbed and stroked her there, teasing the underside as he coaxed her to hardness. "Mmm," he looked into her purple eyes before he kissed her slow, hungry with tongue over tongue. "YOu know how to obey orders...?" he whispered heatedly. He wasn't asking her for a relationship, nor was she...but right now, he wanted her bad. So he turned her around, leaning her over. He was slow, deliberate so she knew full well it was not an attempt to seal her from view.

He kept his finger in her ass, before going down, replacing it with his tongue. He trailed it there, slipping it into her rear with his hand tugging and rubbing gently at her hard clit. He remained there a time until he was sure she as ready...no desire to hurt her after he. She was submissive, that much was clear, and Adrian loved to be dominant, but in the kinder side.

"Now be a good girl...open your cheeks." he ordered, knowing she would obey as he rose up, glistening with water...and placed the tip of his cock against her ass. He began to ease in, slowly, firmly..careful to avoid any pain. "Like that...?" he murmured, guiding his cock into her pale, elven rear entrance.

Aelius was eagerly taking Chastity's little motor mouth now, his hands on her horns as he pushed to her mouth, rubbing a finger on her chin "That's it, bluecherry..." he teased as he filled that mouth like it had been built for it. "Very, very good..." the squeal made her vibrate around his cock. "Now, now, focus!" His tail reached around to tap her cheek in admonishment.

Varrik was lost in the sight of the sweet blue womanhood before himim, his mouth fastening there, tongue flicking within as he hungrily ate her out, playfully squeezing her tail as he went...Aelius smirked down at her. "What a mouth...I trust the other entrances will be just as sweet.." he added just as Varrik began to suck at her clit.

Luc grinned a bit at Zafah. "It's all good. I'm not trying to take advantage of her. It'd be fucked up, wouldn't it. Not like I don't like her or- " he stopped talking with a half-grin that revealed slightly pointed teeth. "Well. I know a thing or two of not liking bodies. But I digress.....wait, asshole? Reminds you of...? Ah. Right. Well..." he considered her offer. Not like he was pissed at Tawny, but... "....Hell, why not? We can talk during. And after," he added, looking close at Zafah. "Tawny won't mind?" He felt compelled to ask. "Wouldn't prefer a room at least?" And he would gladly see to her tension as well.

As if Nia hadn't been close to bursting already. She could feel that thick finger teasing her tightly puckered hole. He'd find her yielding, but snug, clamping down upon the digit with something like eagerness when he finally slid it within. While she may be a little more curvy than some elves, Nia was still very much one of her people, a particularly petite one, even with her relatively high number of partners, she still remained almost painfully tight to many of the humanoid races. Fortunately, she was also rather elastic, as Adrian was quickly discovering.

That hand kept teasing her, almost milking her already. When had Nia last felt a hand caressing her clit like this? So many of her partners turned away, man after man unwilling to take it. Yet this one stroked it with evident skill. More and more of her warm arousal trickled forth, coaxed quite willingly from her body. "Hanali," she breathed, giving this experience to her goddess as she did so much else. She rolled her body, feeling the tension. 'i'm---" she breathed, only to find him pulling her lips for a kiss, pulling away for a moment. She whimpered, so close, so very, very close.

"Yes sir," came out immediately, needy purple eyes locking on him once more. She swiveled, bracing against the tub, even though she could feel her throbbing clit ready to exploded. Water sloshed around her, and she could feel her wet mane of gold slide over the tub. She looked over her shoulder at him, blinking up at him as she watched his finger slide into her. she let out another soft gasp as she felt him puncturing her hole, shivering as his hand returned. "Yes!" she cried out, fingers curling against the tub. "There, I'm---I'm---" he'd feel her spasming in his grasp below, only to---

Another groan of frustration. Was he purposefully teasing her? She loved and hated it, twisting back to look. Her hands slid down to grasp her cheeks, leaning over the tub, easily parting to let him get the perfect angle. She hissed as she felt him enter, her clit spasming again. "Yes, don't stop--please!" though some part of her wouldn't mind the begging, stretching this painful desire beyond a breaking point.

Eager eyes rolled as Chastity felt the pleasure nearly cascading over her. She'd been ready to go from the start, but both guys clearly knew what they were doing. Her mouth opened wide, head bobbing along, barely needing his guidance. Her freed hands worked their way down. They teased along his shaft, before cupping the balls beneath, guided by the focus. Chastity had to wonder if they were trying to play attention tug-of-war though, because Varrik's tongue flicked her sex almost at the same time. She let out another letting happy noise around the cock, letting her tail slip to tease Varrick even while her mouth and hands worked.

Just as sweet? Try sweeter. She almost wished she could say that, but then she wouldn't be gobbling this cock, drool starting to slide from her lips. It was tough, because she kept wanting to bob down to swallow more cock, but also to thrust her pussy up against the mouth. Plus each movement sent this jolt of delight from one part to the other, like she was connected by a constant current of arousal stretching between mouth and sex. It spiked as she shot forward, driven by a little jolt of pleasure right on her button. Gods, she hoped they'd be working together for a while now.

All good? Zaf raised one brow, but let that one slide. The mention of taking advantage had her letting out a wry laugh. Yeah, that'd happen. She took another swig, letting him figure that for a moment, along with a few other things. "The fuck would Tawny mind?" she asked. "You think---oh, no, I'm just, like, her backup," she said, shrugging. "Basically if the Heat hits her and there's no one around, we fuck." Another shrug, as she finished the drink. "The fuck we need to pay for a room for? I look like a horny blue tiefling to you?" she put her drink down upside down. "Alley works. We fuck. Get the funk outta your system. We go our separate ways," yeah, like Zaf wouldn't appreciate the relief of tension either. Guys always seemed to overthink it when she just wanted a quick screw.

Back
Top Bottom