Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I cannot believe him..." She bounced Annelise gently, fighting tears, "My father's home. What a selfish pig..."

He could feel it in his gut. Scratching at the back of his mind. The anger and hatred for the disrespect shown to his beloved wife, by the very men who helped them together.

The anger made him quiet. He owed his marriage to Arthur. But his wife was sad because of Arthur. He knew he had done terrible things. His eyes were dark, his rage boiling.

Seeing Aileen so angry only to have that anger crumple into sorrow made him even angrier. To have someone who was meant to protect her put her in such distress sickened him.

He did say that the money for lodging he would provide wholly depended on Aileen. He could pay Arthur a visit to deliver such news.

"Ah, perfect. A man of sounder judgement." Arthur said, having not travelled too far from the property, "You'll get her to listen and reconsider, surely."

“I will do no such thing. You will take enough of a sum to get you back home and you will not return.” He said. “Lesser men have killed for far less than what she claims you have done.”

Arthur's body showed his rage, "This...are you serious!? What am I to do?! I have no home, nothing to call my own! I barely had the money to get here!"

He quivered briefly with fear before scowling up at him, "Need I remind you that if it weren't for me, you two would not be wed? I should be treated far better than this! I deserve to be helped!"

Ludwig slapped him hard across the face. “You are an ingrate. Your sister, the one you sold to me, has said that you get nothing. I am doing better than that, and paying for your fare back home and enough for lodging and food. Our transaction was paid in full, I owe you nothing.” He said

Arthur gave a pathetic cry from the blow, holding his cheek tenderly as it burned from the sting, "B-But...by law, you're my brother...you could do more.." What a greedy worm of a man. All he could think to do was take from people and throw a fit when he didn't get his way.

“I could do more, yes. I could kill you with my bare hands.” He said. “I could have your headless corpse shipped back to your estate to be buried in shame.” His grip tightened as he lifted him off the ground. “I could have you tied to the anchor of your ship and have you dropped to the bottom of the channel, I could kill you in so many ways that God himself would gaze away from my bloodline until the stars fell.”

He whimpered loudly in terror, and conveniently the guards were not watching their master.
"Y-You would doom Aileen in such a way? Render her barren for such selfishness?"

Back
Top Bottom