Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
This isn't how she envisioned her wedding day to go. She didn't think it would be forced by her brother to pass her off as someone else's problem, but here she was. She stood at the end of the chapel, dressed in her mother's gown, her copper hair pulled up and out of the way, staring at the man who was to be her husband. He was tall, and foreign, from a country across the sea. His blue eyes were cold as they looked at her, his blond hair falling out of its kempt styling. Aileen felt anxious looking at him, worried a man twice her size would be equally as cruel to her as her brother had been. Being the half sister to a noble family was like a stain on a fine white cloth, and Arthur did his best to get her out as quickly as he could to keep the family fortune for his own. Marrying Aileen to a knight certainly didn't hurt either, it only added to the riches he greedily sought.
She tried to steady her nerves as she forced herself to walk to her new husband, hands shaking as they held her bouquet of flowers in a vice.

He was a tall and handsome man, surely. But something seemed off, cold about him. His armor was polished and shone a brilliant silver as he stood and waited for her.

She couldn't bring herself to look at him, even as she finally met him at the alter. He stood a good foot and a half taller than her, and she could see that he came from a wealthy blood. He was, indeed, very handsome - were this to be through different circumstances, she would have been much happier with this knowledge.
"Don't ruin this for me, Aileen, or you will rue the day your whore mother shat you out." Arthur had hissed and she lowered her gaze, the words of the priest sounding far away. Would being killed by her new husband truly be worse than death at Arthur's hands?

He was short with his words, almost to a point that made him seem rude, though his mannerisms never were.

"You may now kiss the bride." Was what brought Aileen from her thoughts, and she looked up nervously at Ludwig. This was it, after this she would be taken to the room he was granted for his stay and she would have to give her body to him. She was so anxious it made her feel sick, but she didn't move away, inching closer to him to seal their binding.

He broke it off and moved to look at the priest again. Maybe this is what he was like? She had no clue, he was so hard to read.

Was he asking permission to leave? Or perhaps this wasn't how marriage ceremonies were in his country. But the priest smiled and made the sign of the cross and waved them off.

A carriage was waiting for them to take them back to Arthur's massive estate, Aileen sitting across from Ludwig, eyes downcast. What could she say to him? Should she even speak?

He moved to gently pat her hand. "I vill show you zhe estate, and ve can make any sleeping arrangements, if you feel it necessary. "

She looked at his hand over here before looking up at him, "I..." She paused, "You don't want to preform our marital duties...?"

She looked down again, "It's alright, it's better than what I was born into. Arthur doesn't share my father's view on illegitimate children..." She missed her father so much; after his death, Arthur went absolutely mad with power and tried to be rid of her any way he could. It was a nightmare.

When they reached the estate, they walked inside and Aileen hid behind Ludwig. Arthur moved to greet them.
"I imagine you need a day before you both leave?" His kindness was so fake it was disgusting.

"Of course, of course. Your room has been cleaned and is ready for you." He said. His gaze landed on Aileen and she shrunk more behind Ludwig.

It was rather clean, albeit very small. Aileen moved and held her arm nervously. "Just...please be gentle..."

She was very nervous but she started to pull off her dress, leaving her only in her dress slip. She looked even more anxious now, keeping her gaze down.
"I'm sorry if I'm not perfect.."

Back
Top Bottom