Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She giggled again and kissed him, pulling away when one of the guards approached.
"My Lord, my Lady, forgive the intrusion, but there is someone here to see you." He said. Aileen gave a fake pout.
"Always is there someone for you, love."
"Ah, forgive me once again, but he isn't here for His Lordship. He's here for you, my Lady." The guard said. Aileen furrowed her brows gently.
"Me?"

He looked on with some suspicion before he nodded. “Let us not keep them.” He said before following her into the main room.

She picked up Annelise and walked with Ludwig to the main hall, her steps slowing when she saw it was Arthur. He became animated, smiling when he saw her.
"Aileen! Thank Heavens!" He took a step forward excitedly but was pushed back by some guards, "Tell these men to allow me forward."

Aileen moved but didn't sit, keeping a sturdy hold on her daughter.
"It's been a long while, hasn't it? I'm glad to see you both are doing well." Arthur smiled brightly. Aileen did not utter a word, staring at her brother and just listening.
"Will you permit me to approach?" Arthur asked, looking to his sister. But she didn't speak, nor did she nod or shake her head.

“You will have words with her, Arthur, as blood relations have more power than financial transactions..” he said, looking vaguely disinterested.

"A-Ah, yes..." Arthur stammered, "Um...I regret that recently I have fallen on some hard times. I was wondering, perhaps, if I could have some gold to...return to my feet, as it were."
Aileen's expression changed; it became dark and angry and uncaring.
"What is he asking of me, love, I fear I have forgotten my native tongue." Aileen said, tone flat.

Aileen was quiet again, and Arthur became even more nervous.
"Does he take me for a fool?"
"I-I'm afraid my German is a bit rusty." Arthur laughed nervously.

Arthur looked mortified, "F-Fool, no, I-I just-"
"You have the balls, nay, the audacity to come to my home and beg me - the sister you sold as a bride - for money? I should have you beheaded for such insolence." Aileen hissed.

"I-I just thought-"
"Thought what? That because we share blood, I would help you? You're vile. You're disgusting. You're dead to me." She snarled. Annelise became upset with how angry Aileen was, fussing gently in her mother's arms.
"Aileen, I am your elder brother, you cannot speak to me like this!" Arthur argued. Aileen's eyes darkened with a deeper anger than Ludwig thought she could ever hold in her body.
"If you do not leave my home right now, I will have you dealt with like a criminal." She seethed.

Ludwig nodded slowly. “I can be of no help to you here, Arthur.. if I do, I will surely be divorced, and surely be no happier than she is currently..”

"Th-This...this is madness! I am asking as your brother for your help! I have nothing! The estate is gone, the money is gone, everything father left me is g-!" He froze when Aileen passed Annelise to Ludwig and started moving toward him, eyes wild with rage. The guards moved between her and her brother, knowing full well that she'd snap his neck with her bare hands.
"Get this swindler out of here. If he continues to protest, throw him in the dungeons."
"Jahwol."

He made a noise. “You squandered the large sum I gave you in exchange for her hand as well. I am not a cruel man, so I may seek her approval on a small sum to give you to avoid your death. It is however, entirely up to her.” He said.

"Aileen, our father's home!" Arthur argued weakly. Aileen was so angry that she couldn't bear to look at Arthur, turning her back to him.
"Ludwig, I want you to find who bought my father's estate and petition to have it returned in my name. I will help to fund the purchase." She said. Arthur seemed relieved.
"Oh, Aileen, thank-"
"Shut your fucking mouth." She hissed, glaring over her shoulder, "It isn't for you. It's for me."

“I believe you have your answer, Arthur.” Ludwig said. “I will allow you enough for food and lodging for a fortnight. Do not squander it.”

Back
Top Bottom