Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She blinked, realizing he was serious, before she tried to move her chair closer, "Would you dive into Hell for me, liebe...? I'm bound to go there now, with how much you've corrupted me.." She said softly.

She blushed more, oddly finding this blasphemous talk attractive, "Oh, liebe, I worry for your eternal soul with each breath...~"

She didn't realize she looked at him with near the same intensity as he usually did with her, jumping when one of the men cleared their throat.
"Everything alright, my Lady?"
"A-Ah, yes...forgive me...I just fell in love all over again.." She replied bashfully.

She laced her fingers with his and held his hand throughout the party, never once unlinking unless they needed to. It made his heart hammer hard in his chest. Was she...just as bad...? Oh no...oh, Aileen..

"Are you well, liebe?" She asked, locking his gaze with those fucking eyes of hers, before she brought his hand up to delicately kiss his knuckles, "You're shaking.."

He was breathing a little heavier now. She saw it. The look in his eyes. "Jah.. must.. must be the wine.." he said.

"Should you stop..?" She asked, "Perhaps you've had a bit too much?" The concern was heavy with a need he had not heard from her before, it drove him wild.

She nodded and stood, not even batting an eye when the men jumped up to salute her.
"The Lord and I are retiring for the night, but please do not let our absence keep you from enjoying yourselves. You have all earned this celebration. I ask you enjoy it." She told them politely.
"Thank you, Lady Aileen!!" The men stayed in unison and Aileen took Ludwig's hand once again before leaving with him.

Ludwig was almost drooling. He managed to hold himself back and smile as he waved to the men, playing too tired to speak.

They left the dining hall and she walked with him toward their room.
"Do you enjoy hearing me speak german, liebe?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom