Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Aileen left Annelise with the wet nurse before the dinner party and she told Ludwig she would meet him there after she got ready.

Which was fine, everyone waited for him happily; they wouldn't be allowed to eat until Aileen arrived. They drank and said praises of Ludwig, how strong amd stalwart he was when leading them to defeat the bandits plaguing the town.

"Lady Aileen sure was happy to see you returned!"
"Oh, yes! Perhaps tonight you both will try for another heir, huh?" The men teased.

"Lieben~" There was her voice again, but glancing over his shoulder revealed no one, "They're right, lieben~ I did promise you more heirs if you returned to me~"

"Presenting," Wilhelm announced, "the Lady of the House, Lady Aileen." The men stood to salute amd Aileen came out in a deep emerald gown, her hair left down in their soft waves. Her now much larger breasts had a bit of a tough time staying inside the bust of her gown, but she made it work.

She smiled and made her way toward him, taking her seat at his side and the merry making commenced. She placed her hand over his and smiled up at him, "I missed you, liebe.."

She hummed happily and grabbed some food as it made its way around the large table, "I'm glad. It really was terrible without you around."

"It was.." Her smile turned sad and he felt a familiar gut panic, "Waking up alone and not hearing your voice through the halls hurt my heart more than you could ever know.."

She held his hand and he felt his skin tingle before she took her glass and rose it.
"A toast!" She announced, voice carrying through the room, "To Ludwig! For keeping his people safe from harm and for returning home safely!" The room erupted into loud cheering, but it sounded muffled to him. Her German was so good now, how did it get so good so fast? Oh, Aileen, if only you knew what you did.

She smiled more, "Good.." She said gently and drank her wine, "You'll worry me into an early grave, what would you do then?"

Back
Top Bottom