Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage Love (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

After they returned the stolen items to the town, it felt like ages returning to the castle. She kept whispering to him, telling him what she wanted him to do to her when he came back; how she wanted him to breed her like a prized dog. God, what was wrong with him? His delusions were never this bad.

He dissociated a bit during the journey, not realizing how fast their return crept up on him until he heard the horn sound their arrival.

When they entered the gate, everyone greeted them happily. The entrance to the castle was just in sight, and he could see a familiar speck of red.

The closer he got, the more he could see that it was Aileen waiting at the giant doors, Annelise in her arms. Her face split with a grin, body shaking hard.

She could hardly contain herself, she moved as fast as she could with a baby in her arms to meet him, "Liebe...!!"

He dismounted his horse and moved to pull her against him, gently avoiding crushing the small child against his chestplate.

She cried, laughing joyously, "We missed you..." She said. Annelise fussed and squirmed between them, whining loudly in discomfort.

Nothing. Not a twinge, not a shock. Just peace. She pulled away and smiled, "I've ordered everyone to prepare for a massive dinner to celebrate your safe return with the men. It should be ready in a couple hours."

She nodded and moved to walk inside with him, "Annelise will be much happier with you home. I think she missed you as much as I."

The infant seemed rather content with Ludwig so close, clutching gently onto the rim of Aileen's dress above her bust.

She squirmed gently and peeled her eyes open to see who it was, blue eyes holding Ludwig's gaze for a moment before she cooed, smacking her lips happily at him.

Back
Top Bottom