Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Metal Gear: Reflection (Skieth and I)

"Alright boys, listen up!" A female voice with a British accent was on the other side. It seemed kind of familiar. "We have a few visitors, as you'd better know by now. And I want Ferret captured. The cyborg can die."

Ferret held out a hand to make sure that the ninja didn't move too far. The voice was so familiar.

"Gruenewald has been moved to finish work on Metal Gear Rat. You'll protect her until she's done. Then she dies."

The ninja's body froze after hearing the brittish voice speaking. Was it the cyborg's contact from the airship? It couldn't be... She was thousands of feet above the ground and miles from here, or atleast that's what it thought. It's hand tightened on the hilt of the HF Blade. So even the ninja was a puppet in all of this? Impossible. The orders being given sounded way to similar to the mission the ninja was given. 'That bitch!' The ninja thought. The ninja knew that if the numbers were small it wouldn't be a problem. But it definately felt like a shooting gallery was waiting on the other side.

"First thing is first... Get my sister captured!"

Sister?

Ferret furrowed her brow at the revelation. She tried to figure it out when she noticed something from the corner of her eye.

"Hide." Ferret pushed the ninja before running across the hall. She dove into a roll as an explosion from a rocket launcher rocked the jail cells. The explosion tossed Ferret to the side, smashing her into a cell door. Her body slumped upside down as she groaned and struggled to get up.

On the other end of a hall, a rather large built woman with a Stinger missile launcher stood up and waved in a crew of ten soldiers clad in black with black berets. They all had M16 rifles, grenades, and combat knives. One ran over to Ferret and dropped the butt of their rifle right onto her head, shoving it back into the ground harshly.

The ninja wasn't completely solid on what was going on. Even the revelation of the Brittish officer's relation to Ferret was only a small linking factor. However, no time was left to ponder the situation as Ferret suddenly pushed the ninja out of the path of a missile that was locked on their location.

Due to it's inhuman reflexes, the cyborg was able to rebound from the explosion with relative ease. However the second it readied it's blade for combat it saw Ferret struck over the back of the head by the but of a rifle. "Ferret!" The ninja shouted, raising it's blade in the direction of the muscular woman. "Release her immediately!" The cybernetic soldier ordered, not completely grasping the fact that soon the door behind it would open and the ninja would soon find itself surrounded.

Ferret was knocked out with the shot to the head. Two of the soldiers picked her up and began to drag her to a holding cell. The other soldiers then pointed their rifles at the ninja. And the motion sensor would go off as more soldiers were headed in the ninja's direction from behind. There was a vent above head. It was the only escape point. Especially as the woman with the Stinger took one knee and lined up the shot.

"There are no Irish ninjas..." She got the target in the sights, not looking to get a lock. She fired the shot without hesitation. She had her orders. She was Calamity. Anything she looked at would die in a fiery blaze.

Romantic[Dream] said:
Ferret was knocked out with the shot to the head. Two of the soldiers picked her up and began to drag her to a holding cell. The other soldiers then pointed their rifles at the ninja. And the motion sensor would go off as more soldiers were headed in the ninja's direction from behind. There was a vent above head. It was the only escape point. Especially as the woman with the Stinger took one knee and lined up the shot.

"There are no Irish ninjas..." She got the target in the sights, not looking to get a lock. She fired the shot without hesitation. She had her orders. She was Calamity. Anything she looked at would die in a fiery blaze.

Seeing the two soldiers drag Ferret away nearly pushed Lazarus over the edge, however, the stinger missile launcher was more than enough to get the ninja's head back on straight. "I promise Ferret, I will find you." The ninja's disguised russian voice spoke. The sudden incoming missile was more than enough motivation to get the ninja moving. The ninja noted the vent in cieling and timed it's jump, narrowly avoiding the missile. The aim ofcourse, was to make it look as though the explosion to the ninja with it.

Even Calamity was involved. This wasn't looking good. If Ferret was the only member of Bobcat to not go rogue, than that meant that they were outnumbed. It even appeared as though they had captured Gruenewald. With Ferret captured they had the key, and with Gruenewald the could make it work. This was bad news. Lazarus had to figure out where both of them were being held and fast or else everything would be undone.

Ferret opened her eyes slightly, seeing a fuzzy world all around her. Bright too. She groaned softly, listening to some chattering voices.

"Ah... Looks like our little hero has arrived from dream-land..." It was that British accent again. Ferret got a good look at her now as her vision cleared up. She was a shorter woman with black hair, cut into a bob that concealed one of her eyes. Brown eyes. Snub nose. Cigarette. Dark makeup. "So... This is my sister. Ferret... Well, I guess they named you for the smell..." She rose an eyebrow before taking the cigarette out of her mouth and extinguishing it on Ferret's chest, right between the collarbones. She tensed her body and let out a small growl at the feeling.

Speaking of, Ferret looked down and noticed she was in a sports bra and tight shorts. Her undergarments. She had nothing on her.

"I wonder... How much you can take... I need you to tell me the trick to the RCC key. Gruenewald said you knew the special combination. Infuriating Rubix cube thing... So you should just tell me... Now..." Without hesitation, she flipped a switch on the wall, making Ferret tense up and grit her teeth as electricity jolted through her.

"Still resisting, Sister?"

Lazarus moved swiftly down the ventilation shaft. It's nearly completely mechanical body allowing it to bend into inhuman positions to maintain speed in cramped areas. "C'mon Ferret where are you." The ninja growled as it scanned the area for the girl's genetic signature. "Gotcha." The ninja swiftly changed direction and began running down the ventilation shaft toward another elevator.

The ninja descended from the ventilation shaft, landing behind two soldiers guarding the elevator, twisting the first soldiers head from it's shoulders with it's barehands like a cap form a bottle of soda. Quickly turning it elbowed the second in the phase, buying it time to drive it's fist through the soldier's chest and out it's back. Withdrawing it's fist, Lazarus pressed the button for the elevator and waited calmly for it to arrive.

Within minutes it was descending into the lower reaches of the facility where the scanners detected Ferret's presence. The ninja calmly shaking the blood from it's arm while it waited for the elevator door to open again, activating it's stealth systems before hand. It didn't need anyone giving it away, not when it was this close.

((LAZARUS SMASH! XD))

"Now... Sister... You never knew about me, did you?" The woman lit up another cigarette, taking a slow puff. "See... Back when you were born... So was I. We were cloned from the same cells. Cells collected during the cold war. You would know her. She's a legend... Like you..."

The switch got flipped and Ferret found herself letting out a pained scream as the electricity crackled around her.

"The Boss... Legendary soldier of the Cold War and World War II. They thought she was inferior to Big Boss, considering her did beat her. But she had something he didn't... Female instincts. They're much different. It was likely that she lost... Only because she cared for Big Boss too much to truly kill him."

"Evil twin sister..." Ferret, snerked. "How cliche..."

"BZZZZZZZT!"

Lazarus moved in a silence greater than death itself as it approached the chamber where they were holding Ferret. "I have to get in there." Lazarus whispered as it took it's high frequency blade in hand and prepared to cut the door out of it's path. The slicing motion was haulted by the conversation taking place just on the other side of the door. 'Clone... The boss...' It was only now that the web of lies that surrounded the ninja's mission began to show themselves for what they were; falacies. So I played right into their hands? Damn them!' The ninja growled as these revelations came to mind.

It was at this moment that the ninja heard two sets of footsteps approaching it from behind. Conveniently it's invisibility had eluded them, but it was standing in their way. The ninja leapt into another vent to avoid the approaching pair. Rather than waiting to see who they were, the ninja moved further down the vent to get a birdseye view of what was going on in the torture chamber.

Two entered the torture room. One was a small girl with unkempt black hair. The other was slumped over lightly, head tilted over at an awkward twist.

"Necromancer?" The woman turned, flicking some of the cigarette ash away.

"Vixen, ma'am. There are two Raptors flying too close. The Apache is ready for you to use." That little girl was Necromancer? That would explain why the other hadn't died when shot in the head.

"Good... I'll be there soon." She turned away and walked up to Ferret. "Seems I'll be leaving you, Sister... Necromancer will keep interrogating you. Do try and stay alive... If she kills you through torture... She'll turn you into one of her puppets. She's really such a brilliant girl. When she grows up she'll be a fantastic commander. Goodbye... Sister..." She smirked and drew her hand harshly across Ferret's face, smacking her violently. Then she turned and walked through the door.

"Oooh... I get to do this personally... So much fun!" She had a little bit of a squeaky voice. Delighted to start torturing Ferret.

The ninja's was quite taken by the sudden revelation of Necromancer's true self. "Now it makes sense." Lazarus paused to reflect on the information it heard. "Two raptors? Who could be stupid enough to try to launch an assault? That will have to wait." Gripping the steal of it's high frequency blade the ninja prepared to descend from the ventilation shaft. "I'll get that Vixen bitch later."

The red glow of the ninja's eye shined through the vent as the ninja paused, hovering over it, inspecting the entire scene before making any harsh moves. If it dropped in to a room filled with soldiers, both it and Ferret were screwed. At the same time, it couldn't let Necromancer have her way with Ferret.

It was only the zombie-puppet and Necromancer in the room. Necromancer had the zombie just walk around to collect tools for her while she looked up and down Ferret's body.

"Awww, phooey... Your breasts are pathetic..." The small girl picked up a scalpel and and ran it down the sports bra, splitting it open from neck to bottom. "See... First... I split you open here, and break your ribcage open..." The zombie had brought over a bunch of medical tools, some of which looked more like garage tools. "Then I hollow out your chest to add in the power systems and main controller. But your tits are so small I'll have to stretch them out to make room... Men have wider chests so I can fit more in there."

The sports bra was torn clean off as Necromancer started pressing to find the bottom to the ribcage. "And when you're cut open... I'll stop the bleeding by cauterizing your wounds. Really... I don't care if you talk or not. If you do, I'll sever your spine so you don't feel all this. If not... Well... I do like hearing screams..."

Hearing the small girl describe exactly what she was going to do to Ferret was more than the Ninja could take. "That little..." The ninja's disguised voice growled quietly. "Lay one hand on her..." The ninja spoke in a slightly louder voice before kicking the vent down from the cieling onto the ground behind Necromancer, quickly followed by itself. The stealth system deactivating as Lazarus hit the ground in a kneeling position with it's blade in hand, slowly rising to it's feet. "And I'll have you begging for death before I'm done with you..." The blade flashed quickly before oh so narrowly missing Necromancer's ear, the point now in front of her face.

"Hey... I remember you..." She giggled softly. The zombie assistant lumbered and swung a fist at the ninja, looking to distract it. Necromancer ducked away from the blade, turning her scalpel backwards in her hand. It was obvious that she didn't know how to fight well on her own, as she ran at the ninja with the classic slasher film style downward stab.

"I made inferior chumps like you before I joined Bobcat!" She'd shout. She was an annoying little thing.

The ninja fell backward onto it's back to avoid the incoming punch. It raised one of it's legs allowing a prehensile foot to grasp the wrist of the 'zombie' before performing something similar to the windmill break dancing move, bringing the zombie's now airborne body around toward the young girl like a bludgeoning weapon. The girl was twisted, and very sadistic, but also very young. Lazarus didn't feel well about killing children, so it aimed to as little permanant damage as possible.

The girl got tossed right into the large sheet window by the attack. Her impact caused a spiderweb shatter in the glass as the back of her head collided hard with it. She slumped over onto the ground, seemingly lifeless. It was just a knock out though.

"Why didn't you kill her? She could compromise the mission later on." Ferret asked, still hanging, topless, which made her feel rather cold against the metal table she was chained to.

Lazarus rose back to it's feet before turning to face Necromancer's unconscious form. "I know... But no matter how sick she may be... She is still a child." The ninja stated quietly before turning to face Ferret. "I cannon bring myself to kill a child." A few brief flashes of steel from the HF blade caused the chains to shatter releasing Ferret, Lazarus quickly moving the catch the woman before she fell.

"So you are human after all..." Ferret said, just as she slipped down from the table. Being caught by the ninja, she realized just how cold the thing was. Really, bloody, cold. "And as much as I'm getting the warm fuzzies from the idea of you having a heart inside that exoskeleton... Clothes would be great." Ferret wasn't much for the subtlety in this situation. She'd nearly been sliced open, burned and turned into a zombie. Still... She owed the ninja. It was 1 to 2 now.

The ninja released the woman and stood up straight before turning around. It's bright red eye scanning the area for something resembling Ferret's gear. It couldn't be far, they probably had it boxed around here somewhere. The ninja nodded as it spotted a sneaking suit and a pair of firearms on a table. Collecting them, Lazarus looked back at Ferret. "Go ahead and get dressed." It said before tossing the gear to her. "I need to detain the child before she comes to." It said as it approached the young girl, grabbing some of the broken chains as it drew closer. Kneeling over, the cyborg paused before examining the young girl.

"She said she remembered me. Was she referring to earlier... Or something else. The girl was quite the little genious and it would have taken some of the world's best to bring Lazarus back from the condition it was in prior to being turned into a Cyborg. The ninja pulled the girl forward and bound her limbs with the chains before lifting her over it's shoulder. "She'll come with me for the time being."

"Thanks." Ferret pulled on her sneak suit without being at all embarrassed to do so. It was more embarrassing to have a lack of clothing. As she squeaked herself into the suit, she found she couldn't zip up the front all the way. The suit had been made skin-tight. Her dimensions hadn't changed, but the suit was cold. She had to leave it zipped down to the middle of her chest. It felt a little awkward to do so.

"Isn't there a place to stash her? It won't be a good idea to carry her with us the whole time. You won't be able to use the stealth camouflage you have... Not that it's been working much..." She picked up her pistols and knife, getting them in their proper place. As she thought about it, she wouldn't have had much space for the automatic weapon she wanted earlier. Or the rocket launcher. How would she actually carry that stuff around...?

The ninja offered a brief nod before turning to face Ferret. "Regretfully the camouflage is still experimental. It gets easily damaged. If we survive this, I think I'll try to get it upgraded." Lazarus sheathed it's blade on it's back before readjusting the girl to a more comfortable position. "I'll find somewhere to store the girl. In the mean time we have to rescue Gruenewald and that key, otherwise we'll have to fight RAT ourselves."

The ninja's sensors began to detect air traffic in the area as Lazarus glanced upward toward the cieling. "Vixen's coming home. We'd better get out of here before they catch on. Especially Calamity." Necromancer was down, but that still left Calamity as well as who ever else from Bobcat decided to defect. "Have you spoken with the Colonel? I wonder what she'd have to say about the situation." The ninja asked turning to face Ferret. Lazarus didn't trust the colonel or any member of Bobcat for that matter. The only thing that made Ferret trustworthy, aside from having known her personally was her cluelessness on the situation.

"Right..." Ferret checked around the area and got a few extra key cards for some doors she didn't have access to. "Rat's only got to be a few floors down."

Ferret crouched and put her fingers to her ear as she called up Colonel. "Colonel..."

"Skkzzzzzzzzzzt..."

"Static?" Ferret checked the frequency. It was right. "Hey uh... Ninja... The Colonel's not coming in. EMP isn't strong in this area though. There's nothing to indicate jamming." She sighed and popped a piece of gum into her mouth. "I think we're way in over our heads."

The ninja sighed quietly when it heard the other speak. Listening intently. "I thought that might be the case. This is all too convenient. Think about it. First Bobcat shows up, and now the Colonel isn't responding to the codec? Are you sure you can trust your people?" Lazarus questioned seriously.

Obviously, of Ferret felt the Colonel could still be trusted, it would respect her decision and support it. However, Lazarus couldn't help but feel uneasy about all of this, even it's presence here was part of a well orchestrated plan. Were they still playing by the script?

"I... Can't trust anyone anymore..." Ferret growled and picked up her pistol. She aimed it at the ninja's eye again. She felt so confused. So much had happened. So many weird revelations. How many were lies? What was true? She couldn't take it anymore. Slowly, she stepped sideways from the ninja's position, making her way for the door out and on with her mission.

Destroy Metal Gear Rat. She mentally repeated to herself. It was the mission. The only thing she could trust. It was an absolute. Destroying it meant the world could have some more moments of peace. That would be the only thing on her mind form now on. Destroy Rat. When she got close to the door, it opened automatically. And she ran. She ran to hide. Ran to get away form the lies.

Back
Top Bottom