Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Metal Gear: Reflection (Skieth and I)

Romantic[Dream]

Supernova
In the wake of Shadow Moses, the Metal Gear project was spilled onto the Internet. Any nation or mercenary group with a large enough budget began to create their own designs under secrecy. Many were brought to light by the group 'Philanthropy' but there were too many for the group itself. However, there were imitators, reflections, of the group, with the same cause in mind, even without knowing whom the original was.

Waves crashed against the shore lazily, their rancor undisturbed by any other noise. The shore was littered with mostly whole rocks, and was far from one of those idyllic sandy beaches like in California. This was Inis Trá Tholl island in Northern Ireland. Loosely translated as "island of the bloody beach" it was known for turbulent tides and dangerous conditions, which was why it was uninhabited. Access tot eh island was pretty heavily regulated too, for the danger, yes, but also for the military base that had taken up a place for itself though.

A figure in all black rose from the waters, quietly using the waves to approach one of the larger pieces of drift and hide behind it as it looked up to see the mostly constructed base. On the northern side of the island, it was a perfect place to hide in plain sight.

"Riiing, riiiing."

The figure put a hand up to it's ear, hunched over behind the log.

"Ferret, come in." It was a gruff female voice, the commander of the mission. "Do you copy?"

"I'm on site." The voice was muffled by the breathing mask.

"Alright. Good. How are you feeling?"

"Cold."

"Well, you did just swim several kilometers in the ocean. The shots Karin gave you should keep you safe from hypothermia."

"Better damn well hope so."

"Take your time to warm up a little. I'll go over the mission one more time. Four weeks ago, German physicist Adelind Gruenewald was kidnapped. Intelligence supports this place as being her current location. Your primary objective is the extraction of Adelind. You're also to find out why she was kidnapped if possible. Any other hostages take a secondary priority."

"It'll be hard without equipment."

"Sorry, all equipment is procure on site. We can't afford to leave traces. You'll have a support team you'll be able to contact via codec. Karin will be on call at 149.68 to give you advice for how to deal with any medical conditions that occur. She'll also be tracking your progress and status. We also have weapons expert Nastasha Romenanko soon to give you guidance on procuring weapons, and how to best use each one you find. We'll also have a few others come in as needed. We have a full staff backing you. Even though you're alone, you'll have our support."

"Thanks."

The infiltrator removed the breathing mask as the communication went dead. There were a few guards patrolling the area. They looked to be hired mercenaries using AK-47s. It was the most popular cheap, reliable armament for small military forces so it wasn't surprising to see those guns.

A slight flash of platinum blonde hair on a pale face was what laid under the mask. It was a smooth, pretty face. A female with bright blue eyes. She wore a blue headband that kept all her short cropped hair in a spiked bundle. Her body was extremely lithe, with modest, small breasts that barely caused a stretching in the skin-tight blue-black bodysuit, specially designed to support every feature of her, not for appeal but for performance. It kept her body in a supported, athletic shape through pressure and tightness, maximizing her performance.

The mission had begun.

Tens of thousands of feet above coast of Inis Tra Tholl, in the heavily clouded skies a black stealth fighter moved swiftly and silently. A small crew manned the new fighter as it streaked across the sky. In its cargo hold a figure disguised by a black long coat was sitting in one of the few occupant seats. Silver hair was visible from beneath the hood although little else could be seen.

A door opened at the far end of the cargo hold with a gentle ‘swoosh’. A young female officer wearing a rather revealing uniform with fiery red hair approached to cloaked figure. “Are you ready?” A smooth British accent questioned.

The hushed sound of moving mechanical parts could be heard as a metallic mask formed over the cloaked figure’s face. “I’ve been in cryogenic sleep for two years…” It remarked in a Russian accent. A voice changer implanted into the mask itself disguised the actual gender of the voice. “My body won’t do what I tell it to…”

“That shouldn’t be a problem for someone like yourself.” The woman remarked as she turned. “While you take a minute to wake up I’ll brief you.”

“I would appreciate knowing what I was getting myself into.” The figure questioned as its head rose to look at the woman. The red tinted “HUD” vision the mask gave her scanned the woman’s body, not only identifying her, but giving a detailed read out of her present armaments.

The British officer’s gaze narrowed at the soldier’s tone. Her eyes observed the cloaked soldier’s demeanor to determine whether or not it was hostile. “A German physicist was captured by an unknown terrorist organization.”

“So this is a rescue mission?” The Russian voice asked as its head moved toward the other side of the cargo hold.

“Wrong. Your mission is to ensure the survival of another agent who has already breached the base. She is… Of particular interest to us… You are not to make contact with her if possible.”

“So it’s babysitting…”

“Remember, officially you died two years ago, do not make yourself known to either the target or the enemy. Kill all witnesses.”

“And the physicist?”

“She is carrying a special document that we need to get our hands on. Retrieve that document, and then dispose of her.”

“Understood.” The figure rose and approached the cargo hold door.

“One moment.” The officer said as she brought a weapon wrapped in cloth to the warrior. “Use this.”

The cloaked soldier took the object and unsheathed it. “What is it? A sword?”

“It’s a new weapon we call a High Frequency Blade. It will cut steal like butter and humans like the air itself. This should be more than enough to handle anything you encounter down there.”

“Very well.” The cargo door began to open. The cloak fell away to reveal… Absolutely nothing. With the cloaking unit active, the warrior was invisible. With that, they approached the edge of the gate and looked back toward the officer before leaping from the fighter, diving toward the base.

'What is this doing under here?' Ferret blinked a little in confusion as she found a black case among th boxes she was hiding behind. They were all labeled as oranges or other produce. She opened the case, finding a small sidearm and two full clips of ammunition... Of tranquilizer rounds. Why this was among boxes of produce, she had no bloody clue.

"Ferret... Don't question it..."

"What?"

"The weapons on the soldiers have are electronically linked to their carriers. You won't be able to use anything they're carrying, aside from ammunition. Finding weapons in boxes like those is your best bet to being better armed. Do know that you'll always be outgunned. And firing will alert people to your presence. Your best protection will be remaining undetected."

"Right..." She took the pistol, still wondering just a little why the thing had been there.

Looking around, she caught sight of a vent into the main building. She slunk around the boxes, using the moving shadows crated by the spotlights to slip up against the wall and get to the second story catwalk. When she got up, she pried the cover up enough for her to slip in and got herself into the system. It was her specialty, slipping through vents and tight spots impossible for most any human being. And now she could scout, room by room, the area. Hopefully, she could find this scientist and get it over with.

Invisible and silent the warrior descended through the skies toward the base at an alarming speed. The “HUD” vision detected the presence of enemy sentries standing atop guard towers. If all went as planned the solider would hit the roof of the facility and if lucky, the cloaking device would still be functioning.

Performing a brief flip the soldier deployed a pair of small wing like objects from their back permitting a slowed fall the roof. The figure hit the roof in a kneeling position. The cloaking device sparking as the soldier’s true form came into view. An extremely advanced exoskeleton protected them from all atmospheric conditions making the descent through the freezing air safe. The metallic full-face mask covered all of the soldier’s head, only allowing neck length silver hair to flow from the back.

Rolling silently to an area behind a cooling duct the seemingly cybernetic ninja opened the private channel to the stealth fighter that had dropped her. “I’m in.” Came the disguised Russian voice. “There were no complications.”

“There should be a cooling duct on the roof. Use it to gain entry. Clean out the guards in that area to offer easy access to our friend.”

“Understood. What if I am detected? You didn’t provide me with any firearms.” The Russian voice questioned.

“Don’t worry. The high frequency blade should be more than enough. You’re body has also been outfitted with subcutaneous body armor. So even if you do get shot you should be able to withstand the punishment.”

“My hands seem to be shaking. As if I were cold, although I feel no such temperature.”

“You’re body is just taking time to adjust to the redundant organs.” The British agent regarded.

“Redundant organs?”

“We outfitted your body with an cybernetic duplicate of every vital organ in the body when your organs are to tired and over worked to continue the redundant organs will take over.”

“Anything else I should know about?”

“You should be clear for now. I will update you on other features as the mission progresses, for now focus on getting in there and cleaning up the mess.”

“Yes Ma’am.” The warrior turned to face the cooling duct, preparing to rip it open.

“One more thing, you already know to avoid contact with the target. But if that is impossible you’ll need a codename.”
“Lazarus.” The ninja responded swiftly. “It should be appropriate enough. You did bring me back from the dead in a manner of speaking.” Without waiting for a response, the ninja severed communication and entered the duct moving swiftly and silently to the hall that needed clearing.

Unfortunately, there seemed to be a few different ventilation systems in the building. Ferret found herself looking down into a few holding cells for prisoners. Most were empty except for one. There was a red-headed woman, rather busty, doing sit-ups in a loose black tank top. If she knew that there was a woman looking down on her from the vent, perhaps she'd have pulled up the shirt a little.

And for what had to most likely be an obscenely weird reason, she found thermal goggles at the end of the vent. Another one of those moments. But she'd learned to just let it slide and keep with the mission. She went back to find an open spot to drop down from the vent. Sneaking another peek at the woman, she was now doing sit ups... Without pants on. Weird, but no complaints.

When she dropped down from the vent into a clear area, she waited for the local guard to pass by. Getting behind him, she brought her arm around his neck and pulled hard, choking him as she pulled him to the ground and applied pressure until he passed out. She took the level 1 access card from the body before pushing it into a locker and locking the door with a padlock. Should be fun for when he woke up.

Then she stepped through the door heading towards the labs.

The ninja hovered over one of the vent ducts, peering through to see what was occuring inside. She could now see why it was so important that she clear this hall of soldiers. It was heavily guarded whatever was at the end of the hall was vastly important to the terrorists controlling this base.

Lazarus' "HUD" vision detected the number of soldiers and their current weapons. AK-47s not very original on their part. With a swift motion she descended from the vent with her stealth unit active. Invisible and silent the ninja moved swiftly behind the first soldier, which ended only in a shower of blood as he was severed in two right up the middle. There was a brief flash from the ninja's helmet before it went to work again, the sound of machine gun fire and cries of pain echoing throughout the hall.

It seemed that the ninja's mysterious masters were correct, Lazarus was all but bullet proof. Although the thought of armor piercing ammunition made the ninja nervous. The fifteen or so soldiers were swiftly being disposed of by the ninja's HF Blade. To any on lookers the bodies were seemingly being cut down by the air itself. Being invisible most certainly had it's advantages.

The door opened slowly compared to some of the other doors, it's motorized whirring noise drowned out by the momentary burst of fire from inside the hall, and the scream. Pressed up against the wall, Ferret looked in for one brief moment, glad she only caught a small glimpse of the carnage. Blood had spattered the walls, bodies cleaved into pieces. If she weren't so well trained, she'd have wanted to spew chunks. It wasn't pretty to say the least.

Bringing the tranquilizer pistol to her front, she advanced through the hall, tenderly stepping around bodies and their severed parts. It was only a short hallway, leading right to the lab. So she made her way through, hearing some more screams and what sounded like electricity. It was creepy to say the least.

Ferret had the goggles up and ready to be used with a simple jarring nod of the head, but still felt uneasy. The tranquilizer pistol was single-shot, and had to be cocked manually to get the next shot ready.

The door into the lab laid ahead. She swallowed a gulp of nervousness and turned into the room, gun at the ready.

Lazarus was merciful enough to target only those who were armed. The scientists screamed for help regardless as Lazarus slaughtered any and all armed guards inside, including any scientists who dared to touch a gun. The ninja's assault was going off without a hitch. That was ofcourse until the cloaking device had begun to to fail. Not only was the ninja visible due to the blood coating areas of it's invisible body but the blood build up was putting a strain on the cloaking device.

A groan could be heard form the ninja as the device sparked and faded to reveal it's blood stained persona. Glancing over at the phycist that it was sent in after. "Which of you is Adelind Gruenewald?" It said in a cruel voice, pointing it's blade at each of the scientists. The scientists frightfully mumbled between one another. The ninja was beginning to get impatient especially with the knowledge that the target she was here to defend could be here at any moment.

It was an immediate reaction for her to sidestep along the wall, keeping her back covered as she held the pistol out. There were bodies everywhere, and there had been an odd voice. It was asking where the physicist was. Not good considering the red. And the offender? It was a friggin' ninja. Bound up in some cybertech armor with a sword of all things. So Ferret did the only thing she could think of.

"Ptew..." A single round fired from the pistol, and she immediately reloaded the thing, out of impulse. The tranquilizer round would shatter on the armor, but it'd catch it's attention.

((Sorry, so horribly short, I should get better next post))

((Don't apologise. It happens to the best of us. Besides length doesn't mean a thing to me.))

Lazarus hadn't heard the door slide open, but definately felt the dart shatter against the armor. The Ninja whirled around and took an offensive stance, that was until it realized who it was. Not only was it the target Lazarus was here to defend, but Lazarus new this person personally. The red eye of the ninja flashed momentarily as the Ninja stared on, dumbfounded.

The ninja seemed to drop it's guard when it camed to this startling realization. "No... It can't be..." Lazarus loosened the death grip it had on it's sword for a moment. "You were supposed to be dead." The ninja swiftly began calculating an escape route, only to find the ventalation shaft the best means of escape.

"Who are you?" Ferret advanced slowly, gun in one hand while she pulled her combat knife and held it just below the grip of her ineffective pistol. She had some chance of it working, just not a great one. If the tranquilizer broke on the red circle on the Ninja's eyeline, perhaps the liquid would cause some visual distortion until it was wiped away, or if it leaked into the system.

The poor scientists were of course scared as hell. Neither espionage expert was supposed to be on this island, so they were understandably freaked out. Nevermind the blood all over the walls.

"What are you here for? Gruenewald comes with me. I won't let you kill her."

The Ninja forced itself to focus on the misison at hand. No matter how emotional it had just become. "Gruenewald's life is unrelated to my mission objectives." The cybernetic hand tightened it's grip on the HF Blade in case it was forced to defend itself. "The research is all that matters." The Ninja's face turned toward one of the scientists in the room that clung rather closely to a laptop she was carrying. It could only be deducted that she was the target and whatever that laptop was carrying was what the ninja had to retrieve.

The Ninja began to back up slowly toward the ventilation shaft chosen as the escape route. "There is more going on here than you can see. Becareful who you trust." The Red eye looked back and forth, examining the threat level of everyone in the room. All of the scientists registered with no threat level, all of them to frightened to act. However, Ferret was registering as a rather high threat level. Causing the ninja some concern.

"Ferret," There was a nanomachine transmission happening while Ferret had her standoff with the ninja. It was the major. "You can't trust anything that person says. Protect Gruenewald, she has vital information when it comes to the situation."

"Gruenewald's life is unrelated to my mission objectives."

"Listen Ferret, The special operations group Bobcat are the ones in control here. You, more than anyone, know exactly what they're capable of. The soldiers they produce are beyond human limits. Like you, Ferret. This ninja could very likely be one of them. I hate to say it, but you may have already been compromised."

"Major... There were bodies all over the floor when I came in here, if the ninja was after me, wouldn't it have just... You know... Ninja'd me?"

"Ferret! You know Bobcat will go to any lengths to complete their objectives. Most likely, the ninja believes you'd win, even if it got the upper hand for an initial attack. Ferret... Eliminate the ninja, it's too much of a threat to our mission."

Transmission cut. Ferret sighed and steadied herself. Needing to follow orders, she snapped to hostile life, instantly firing off a single shot for the ninja's cybernetic eye. The tranq gun was useless, but hopefully there'd be enough shock factor, or liquid interference, for Ferret to close in. The ninja had a much bigger weapon for fighting in close. It'd be as hard as fighting that crab.

She ran in swiftly, bounding over a row of computers, combat knife at the ready. It'd be a tough fight for sure. But if she could end it quickly... She got in close to the ninja as quickly as her lithe body could, swinging her knife aggressively for the throat.

The awkward silence that followed the Ninja's warning left it with it's guard down. Although it's eye was fixed on Ferret, it was by no means anticipating the assault. The tranquilizer round quickly penetrated the protective covering that protected it from the elements. It was here that the Ninja realized it's weakness. The HUD vision swiftly turned to static as the tranquilizing fluid penetrated the electronics.

The Ninja had no means of locating it's target as even the enhanced hearing of the HUD had failed, rendering the ninja blind and deaf. "Impossible!" The Ninja cried as it gripped it's helmet in panic. The high frequency blade fell to the ground as it stumbled back a step struggling to find it's way.

The paniced stumbling of the cyborg was brought to an end by a decisive slice to the throat that caused white artificial blood to spray as sparks flew from the damaged cybernetics that coated it's throat. The ninja quickly grabbed it's throat, struggling for breath as it collapsed to a knee. "How could this happen..?" The ninja struggled to say as it hoped it's rapid healing nano machines could perform their duty fast enough.

Everything seemed successful. The cyborg ninja had been taken out rather swiftly. She was surprised it worked so well. She had a job to do though, so she made her way to the scientist in charge. Gruenewald. She extended a hand to the scientist, who seemed to be in a puddle of some leaked liquid.

Oh god... Ew...

"W-Who are you?" She stammered, clutching her work to her chest.

"Call me Ferret. I'm here to get you out of here and back home."

"That was some messed up stuff... Man... It was like one of those video games my fiancée plays... With the ninja... And the gushing blood... God..." She slumped against the wall. "Oh god I'm in way too deep... Y-You gotta stop it! You got to stop Metal Gear!"

After a moment of kneeling in a puddle of it's own... Blood? Lazarus struggled to it's feet as the nanomachines began repairing the damage dealt to it's cybernetic body. "Why ferret..?" It asked silently before turning and jumping into the vents again. The ninja paused when it heard the codec beeping. Leaning against the metal interior of the vent Lazarus wiped the white liquid from it's neck before pressing two finger's two it's helmet.

"Lazarus what's wrong!? We lost communication."

"I can't do this... Noone told me it was 'her'." Lazarus struggled to speak.

"What do you mean you can't do this? You forget who's calling the shots on this!" The brittish officer shouted.

"Go blow yoursel... Ahhh!" Lazarus was interrupted by an electrical shock that was sent throughout it's body. The ninja fell forward through a vent into a conveniently empty room struggling to stand as the electrical current pulsed through it's body.

"You'll come to learn your place! Your life is entirely in my hands!" The brittish officer shouted.

"And what? Were you just going to cast me aside after this mission? I'm not your tool!" Lazarus argued before crying out in pain once again as it was hit by electrical shock again.

"You are mine to control. Do not forget your place!" The brittish soldier ordered before disconnecting the line, leaving the ninja alone, panting on the floor of the empty storage room.

Pushing itself up to it's knee it struggled over to the wall and slumped against it behind some boxes to recooperate. "Do I really have no choice..." It whispered.

"Gruenewald... Calm down... I need you to tell me everything you know." Ferret grasped the shoulders of the woman and moved her to an office chair. She knelt next to the woman and noticed the ninja was gone. I'd better not tell Grueenwald... She might freak out if she notices. The woman was certainly tense.

"They're working on a new kind of Metal Gear. They codenamed it RAT. The other Metal Gears try and launch a warhead from any location, and allow it to be launched from the third stage of motion. So it goes undetected by normal means. RAT bypasses the launch stages by burrowing underground to it's destination. Using tunnel boring technology, they plan on sending the warhead under the strike point, emerging, and launching the missile upwards until it reaches 150 feet. Then it'll detonate. Once it emerges, it'll be nearly instant devastation... Maybe... 30 seconds from when it emerges, to where it detonates. There'd be no time at all for an evacuation."

"Colonel, did you get that?" Ferret spoke into the codec.

"I did. This isn't good Ferret. An underground approach would be slow, but we'd have no easy way to detect such an attack. And trying to destroy it while it's operational would devastate the the area anyway, and risk causing the radioactive material leaking into the environment."

The ninja's head rose towards the door as it's heightened hearing detected movement. "Foot steps?" The ninja struggled to it's feet and stumbled toward the door to try to get a better grasp of the situation. The ninja heard several footsteps running down the hall toward the lab where it just was. The lack of communication had probably caused some panic back at the base's HQ.

Lazarus' glowing red eye glanced up at the vent it just came from before clumsily jumping into it again. It had to get back to the lab before Ferret was ambushed. Although in the beginning it was it's mission, now knowing Ferret's identity it was personal. The ninja struggled down the vent silently, taking a short cut to out run the soldiers. It was going to be close, possibly too close. The lab wasn't far from it's current location, if it kept up at this pace there was still a chance it'd beat them there.

"Ferret..." It was the Colonel over codec. "Your mission priority has changed. Gruenewald's safety is a secondary objective. They need her to finish the project. You new objective is to destroy Metal Gear RAT."

"Affirmative Colonel." Ferret got her fingers off her ear and turned back to Gruenewald. "How do I destroy Metal Gear RAT? We need to work together in order to make sure it's completely removed from existence. It if goes online, we're not going to be able to stop it."

Gruenewald shrugged. "I-It's activated already. You need the RCC key in order to deactivate it. They're constantly running tests on it's onboard systems. I have the key but..." Gruenewald handed Ferret a cube with nine rectangular panels on each face. She'd seen such a device before. It was called a Rubix Cube. "The faces need to be rotated, they're uneven, so the cube will get distorted and jagged. One of the configurations is the proper key. I have no idea which configuration it is. The engineering chief knows... But he died..."

"Y-You gotta be kidding me."

Lazarus made short work of the ventilation shaft. However, between the wound it suffered to the neck and the violent persuasion used by it's 'keepers', it was in a severely weakened state. Regardless the approach was silent and swift, the ninja fueled by it's desire to protect the infiltrator. Detecting the voices of Ferret and Gruenewald the ninja froze to listen in. "Metal Gear..." It whispered. "Is this what they were after..."

The ninja's thinking was interrupted by the sound of the incoming troops. Lazarus swiftly readjusted so that it could easily drop from the vent in order to protect the two from the immediate danger. Without warning the metal grating that sealed the vent dropped to the ground near Ferret and Gruenewald, only to be followed by the ungraceful drop of the ninja, landing in a kneeling position, drawing it's blade as it rose to a standing position in front of the two.

Gruenewald immediately slipped into a locker and shut the door when she saw the ninja drop down again. She was understandably panicked. Just hopefully without the full bladder this time. Ferret was surprised too, but she had her weapons out and aimed for the ninja. But then came the sound of feet, Ferret pointed the tranq pistol at the door as it opened and the first soldier came in. Ferret pulled the trigger right off the bat, nailing the soldier in the neck. He slumped over and the others had to push and step over him.

Ferret went into a roll and pressed herself up against a block of computers. It wasn't really suitable cover. She cocked the pistol, loading the next shot. The soldiers saw the ninja though and began to open fire on it. Ferret had to question whether the ninja really was a part of Bobcat.

The ninja didn't appear surprised by the response of either Gruenewald or Ferret. Lazarus took a deep breath before whirling around to face the soldiers. The flash of steel was only a precursor to the following feat. The hail of bullets that were sailing toward the ninja were easily deflected by the flashing blade of the ninja. However, due to the strained condition of the Ninja, it was not performing at it's best. The ninja groaned as a stray bullet pierced it's leg sending more of the artificial blood onto the ground.

The ninja's knee buckled, but still it remained standing, it's HUD vision registering critical damage to the lower leg. Lazarus looked back toward where it knew Ferret to be hiding. "Ferret! Get Gruenewald out of here now!" The disguised voice of the ninja shouted to the hidden spy. If a nuclear weapon was involved, the ninja couldn't sit by and watch these events unfold, however it had to appear as though it was behaving within expected mission parameters. The ninja took several more bullets to the torso, and each of it's limbs but began gradually forcing itself toward the soldiers, deflecting what bullets it could.

Ferret couldn't take it. Seeing the ninja losing fluid, she popped out from around the computers and dropped off a single shot. Three were left standing as the fourth keeled over with a dart in his thigh. The gunfire died down as their clips emptied. Ferret cocked the gun, fired one more, and got another in the eye, bad shot. But it did take the guy down screaming. She got right up to one of the remaining two and threw her knife at the other one, piercing their throat. As he clutched his throat, Ferret pushed the rifle of the last soldier up into his chin, then took the rife altogether and used the butt to smack them upside the head.

She ran over to the ninja cyborg, kneeling down. "Hey!" She shouted. She was about to say 'are you okay' but that seemed a little wrong at this point. Ferret laid down the ninja on it's back. "Just keep calm. You've lost a lot of... Uh... Fluid. You need to keep still. I'll find some bandaging..."

The ninja allowed it's HF blade to fall from it's hand as it stumbled forward and fell to a knee. It's glowing red eye observing Ferret's actions. It wanted to call out again but found it impossible. Within seconds the standoff had concluded and the ninja found itself being laid back against the ground by the same woman who just saved it's life. The ninja felt quite ashamed that it's rescue attempt had been reversed and it wound up being rescued by the one it was coming to rescue.

"What are you doing? Get out of here!" The ninja argued, when the other offered to find bandages. The white fluid was pooling beneath the wounded warrior as the single red eye began to flicker. The HUD was registering critical damage to all systems, although the pain the ninja was feeling could have told it that much.

"Shit..." Ferret couldn't abandon the ninja.

"Ferret! Get out of there!" Colonel was telling her to as well. "Now! That's an order."

"No! Gotta save it..." She removed her bandanna letting her short, choppy blonde hair fall down as she used to to patch up the worst of the wounded areas. She opened the locker with Gruenewald inside. She was cowering. Ferret grabbed the medical kit inside and rushed over to the ninja.

There was gauze in the pack, so she started bandaging the ninja as much as she could. "I need to get you somewhere safe..."

Back
Top Bottom