Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB OCs and Canons in need of guidance? The Corrupt Trainer is here for you! (Update 6/3/21: Added Therapy Plots!)

Corrupt Trainer

Planetoid
Introduction and Synopsis

Idols in need of a manager or producer, Pokemon trainers looking for a mentor, magical girls apprenticing under a powerful spellcaster, and so many other situations where girls find themselves receiving help from an older, more experienced man. They give him their utmost trust, and of course he would never do anything to betray that...

Based off similar ideas from the Trainer style games (like Akabur's Princess Trainer for instance), I love stories and RPs that involve my character (or characters) being entrusted with the growth of one or more girls, and seeing that they become completely corrupted while still working towards their goals.

This can involve canon or original characters, as well as established settings (especially anime) or ones we make ourselves. I do love long term slow build up stories, but am also on the look out for long term chat partners as well. In those cases, things like chatting about characters and kinks, swapping pics, stories, comics, etc, and when we are both available, doing one shots/quick scenes.

General Details

Preferred RP locations: My favorite setup is using Discord, since we can make private servers and because it tends to be easier for me to reply on there. I check it much more frequently than BMR after all. I’m not opposed to playing over DMs, email, or google docs. However, I will not RP in threads. Send me a DM here or on Discord (corrupt_trainer#5851) to get things started!

Ghosting/Disappearing/Ending: I’ll try to message if I’m no longer interested or if for some reason I can’t continue RPing or chatting. I get why people may suddenly stop replying though, so if I’m not going to make a fuss about it. Stuff happens and everyone has their reasons. I might send a message or two if I don’t hear from you in a while but if I get no response, I’ll just move on. No harm done.

Length: Honestly I’m more worried about having enough content to keep the story moving and to give a good idea of what’s going on. Whether that be a few sentences or a couple of paragraphs. I wouldn’t want a single line of “It was really sexy” of course. At the same time though, I really don’t like purple prose, and if responses are regularly 5+ paragraph full descriptions, then it’s probably excessive for what’s happening at the moment.

Frequency: I try to reply at least once a day, but medical issues and offline life in general don't always allow for that. If there's going to be an exceptionally long delay before my next response, I will either make a note on my profile or message my writing partners.

Other details: The usual stuff applies. No taking control of the other person's characters, remain polite and respectful, be upfront about if something bothers you. One thing worth noting is I do love to chat outside of the stories a lot so if that is not something you care for it may not make for a great fit. If you're messaging me about an idea in this thread, then please try to include any relevant information. Which settings and characters you want to play, kinks you want included, where you want to RP, etc.

Story Elements

Included Kinks: My F-List is where you can look for the full details. Below I've listed a lot of different ideas. The main one I'm looking for of course is corruption and training.

Dubious Consent: Realistically this is still noncon, but I love for the stories to have elements of coercion, forcing the girls to make a choice that leads them further into depravity. Whether this be blackmail, extortion, lost bets, or a situation where they feel obligated for one reason or another to go with a particular decision.

Non Consent: Probably the lowest option on here for long term stories unless it’s used as more of a catalyst to push the story forward. It just seems like a stopping point in most cases. For one shots on the other hand it tends to be my favorite way to go for exactly those reasons.

Dark or Twisted Romance: The main way I’d see “consensual” stories working is it resulting in a very unhealthy romance. The girl falling for her corrupter is a very fun ending after all. Might be more dub con and fit well with mind control or mind break stories.

Consent or Equal Partnership: Considering my love of power dynamics, corruption, and coercion, this isn’t a type of story I’d normally do. That isn’t to say it’s off the table completely, but it would need an interesting idea to go with it. A girl stumbling across lewd material and becoming an enthusiastic student who seeks to be corrupted can definitely work in the right circumstances.

Cheating Virgin: A fun thing to include is for the girls to be in relationships with someone they love and care about, but who they end up cheating on constantly as a result of the corruption, giving all their firsts to someone (or something) else. This is especially fun when monsters or ferals are involved, with the innocent girl who had dreams of her first time on her wedding night instead giving her virginity to something that’s not even the same species.

Orientation Play: Another story type I really enjoy is corruption of asexual people, gay girls, or otherwise someone who isn’t attracted to men (or any other creatures that would identify as male). However, I wouldn’t want it to be a homophobia or “cure the gay” type story. Instead whoever is doing the corruption sees the victim as an exceptional conquest.

Corrupted Conservative: This goes well with a lot of my other favorite ideas. A girl who’s very right leaning, having some pretty bigoted views and “conservative” values for one reason or another need to slowly abandon those ideals and become more accepting of others and more left leaning while at the same time getting addicted to cum is perfect.

Age Regression: This one would either be mental, physical, or both. For the latter two it would involve magic or some sort of special transformation most likely, but taking an older character and having her turn back into her younger self. This would be especially fun with canons to put them into earlier points of their lives. Note the characters in every way should remain 15 or older.

Incest: I mostly stick to canon characters for this where guys come in. However, when there are multiple girls, sisters or moms and daughters add an extra twist that can make things especially fun. Helen and Violet or Elsa and Anna are probably the most prominent examples of this with canon characters. Canons with their dads can be great, like Diavolo with Trish, or a brainwashed Mr. Incredible with Violet.

Gender Swap AUs: This would be for stories set in established universes. Taking characters from the setting, swapping their genders, and playing out the story as is but more perverse is the way to go. I've done this in the past with Yugioh and it was a lot of fun, but My Hero Academia, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon anime, and others could easily work for it too.

My Characters

My default character is a tall, heavyset Arab man (or the setting’s equivalent) with a thick mane of messy black hair. He appears to be in his mid thirties and is usually dressed formally/professionally, favoring suits or other nice looking outfits. He will wear casual attire where comfort or practicality makes more sense. Most elements of this can be changed, save for him almost always being Arab as that is how I prefer keeping all my characters.

Humans are assumed for most stories. However, I also love playing sentient feral characters, especially Pokemon, monsters, or canine based creatures. I can also play anthros and gijinka/kemonomimi/characters that are essentially humans with a few animal parts and have plenty of fun doing so, but that tends to be based on partner preference.

A NOTE REGARDING CANON MALE CHARACTERS: I will play canon males on occasion, usually if they’re involved in a particular scene or for one shots. This is usually the villains of their particular stories. When listing out characters below, I will sometimes list them in quotation marks with orange text. This denotes that my character essentially replaces the character in the universe’s canon. For instance, if we had an RP set in My Hero Academia, I have "All Might" listed as a character I'll play. He would be seen by everyone as All Might but would be a different person in all but name.

Settings

Regarding all characters, regardless of setting and if they're OC or canon, they're assumed and aged up to be 15 or older.

THIS LIST IS NOT EXCLUSIVE: Just because a setting, anime, game, character, etc isn't mentioned doesn't mean I won't consider them. There's a ton of settings, a lot of anime I've seen, games I've played, and shows and movies I've watched. If you have something in mind but don't see it listed, then please feel free to ask!

Fantastic Settings: This is any original settings that feature some aspect of magic, technology, or other elements beyond what we have access to in real life.

Superheroes: Probably the top pick for an original setting as it’s the easiest and most fun to work with. I’d play either an older hero or a villain against a fledgling teen starting their crime fighting career, whether solo or as a sidekick.

Modern Magic: I’m not a fan of medieval fantasy, but I love magic. Give me dragons racing jets, wizards with spellpads, and orc bikers any day of the week! The story possibilities are endless.

Science Fantasy: While I can do standard science fiction too, again my love of magic means I’m more likely to prefer something closer to Star Wars than Star Trek. Space magic can take a ton of forms and opens the possibilities to space pirates, ships full of adventurers, and any other idea we might have.

MMOs/Virtual Reality: This in particular would be more like Log Horizon, .Hack, or Sword Art Online, where the characters are much more connected to what they’re playing. This would allow for interaction with NPCs and monsters, or for a GM who can manipulate the player through their character, as well as more standard player with player stories.

Card Battle/Game Worlds: Basically take the concept of Yugioh and No Game No Life where winning at games gives someone more power over others and apply it to a more general setting. We could use another existing card game for this (or any game really) or make one up.

Magical/Super School: Hogwards, Little Witch Academia, My Hero Academia, idea’s pretty self explanatory. A school full of people with special abilities where they train to master them. Bring in a corrupt teacher or even a headmaster with other plans for the school as a whole and you’ve got a recipe for a great time.

Magical Girl: Sailor Moon really had an effect on me as a kid, huh? Who doesn’t love girls doing a cool little transformation sequence and fighting evil? Well, what if that evil decided to take the form of someone presenting himself as a mentor to help train the new mages in how they use their powers?

Arabian Nights: One of the rarer settings that I don’t really get to play. I’d love being a mischievous jinn, shifty merchant, or conniving sorcerer taking advantage of naivete and kindness.

Realistic Settings: These are more grounded in reality. Magic, super advanced technology, etc wouldn't really make an appearance here normally, though any of them can be adjusted to include those if we want.

School: Really not much to say here. Could be regular school or college, or could be a boarding school. Take the “corrupt teacher/headmaster” from the super school, remove the special powers, and boom! You have the easier go to settings to mix into anything.

Conventions: Might be harder to do as a long term story unless it’s across multiple conventions, but going from just being an attendant at their first convention to cosplaying a favorite character, getting into more risque costumes, and eventually finding themself at an 18+ convention would be a great plot to play out.

Idol Group: Love Live/Idolmaster/Zombieland but with original characters. What more to say? I’d love playing as a manager or producer against a small group of girls, promising to make them stars but needing to take them through the more unseemly parts of the industry in the process.

Game Streamer/Youtuber: This could almost be seen as a variation of the idol plot, really. YC starts out as someone streaming whatever games they like, or uploading random little youtube videos, but really wants to make it big. My character runs a successful group and promises to make them the next sensation.

Therapy: Probably one of my more fucked up ideas, which is saying something considering my ideas are already on the fucked up side of things. Your character is brought to me, either for a real reason like dealing with trauma or a phobia, or for something their parents see as a problem but isn’t one (they don’t like that their child is identifying as anything other than cishet basically). This one would be slower, and more reliant on elements like mental manipulation such as subliminal messages and hypnotherapy. In general it would also be much more conversation heavy I imagine.

Internship: I have two ideas for this really. The first is pretty standard, corrupt CEO of a successful business sets his sites on the new intern and promises to help them climb the corporate ladder. The other is a bit more… out there with my character being a crime lord. The company he runs is more or less a front and his plan from the start is to make your character his next money maker.

Charity Work: YC has a cause they truly believe in. Unfortunately, funds are short and they’re in need of some serious cash to get anything done. Enter my character, who agrees to provide some sizeable donations in exchange for increasingly demanding favors. In the case of multiple characters, it could be the group as a whole getting involved.

Game Shop: Doesn’t necessarily have to be a game store, but any small shop run by my character where yours is the new hire. Game shops just tend to work best for my personal tastes. Bonus points for it either instead being a sex shop or for my character owning one as well and convincing yours to work there too.

Themed Cafe (Cosplay, Maid, Catgirl): There are probably more themes I haven’t considered but those three are the most common for sure. Multiple characters would allow for us to incorporate different personalities and styles too.

Anime Settings: Main ones here I think would be My Hero Academia, Love Live, Yugioh, Digimon, and JoJo. In most cases I would prefer playing an original character against either a canon or original character.

My Hero Academia
My Character: “All Might”, Nomus, “Endeavor”, “One For All”, OCs
Your Character: Any of the 1A girls work well, though Uraraka and Momo tend to be my preference. OCs as well.

Like the Superhero setting listed above, MHA is probably the easiest to work with just because the setup, especially with quirks, opens us up to a ton of possibilities. My preference would either be an OC “hero” or a corrupt All Might against Uraraka, Momo, or an original character.

All Might’s Protege: An AU where this more perverse All Might finds his target and shares his power, taking them on as his potential successor, training and corrupting them in the process. This can be done with a gender swapped Deku, an OC, or an AU where one of the girls (or gender swapped boys) is chosen instead.

Yugioh
My character: OC Duelist, OC Monster, Canon Monster
Your Character: OC Duelist, Canon Duelist, Canon Monster

Your Character (Duelists): Tea, Alexis, Blair, Akiza, Luna, Tori, Yuzu, Skye/Blue Angel/Blue Gal, Romin
Either Character (Monsters): There are way too many to list out all of them. Dark Magician Girl is always a safe bet but suggestions are welcome for either of us to play.

There’s a lot of ways this could go. Setting it in a dueling academy would probably be the easiest to work with, seeing as being a good duelist can heavily affect one’s social standing. Any setup where my character is helping yours improve in dueling would make the most sense I imagine.

Gender Swaps: An idea I’ve done in the past, taking the plot of the show but swapping the genders of the characters and making the stories more perverse.

Love Live
I’m most familiar with the original School Idol Project, but have been meaning to brush up on Sunshine and the later works since the franchise has no shortage of cute girls. The idea here is a pretty simple one. An OC manager or producer putting the girls to work.

No Game No Life
My Character: OCs
Your Character: Shiro, Stephanie, Chlammy, Fiel

I don’t really have much of an idea developed yet, but the setup is pretty straight forward I imagine. With games in this world being able to rewrite personalities and reality, the corruption would probably happen across multiple lost wagers.

Digimon
My Character: OC Human, OC Digimon, Canon Digimon
Your Character: OC Human, Canon Human, OC Digimon, Canon Digimon

OC Human x OC Human is one that would really depend on the story but all other pairings should be fine.

This is still pretty undeveloped. Something with my character being a tamer and yours being his partner digimon would be a lot of fun. Some slight role reversal with my character as a Digimon gaining more control over his tamer is an idea I could definitely work with as well.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
My Character: OCs, Diavolo
Your Character: Trish, Jolyne, OCs

Not sure if there’s any canon characters I’d play but I’m open to suggestions. Diavolo I would mostly consider opposite Trish. It's a very fun pairing for noncon and dubcon stories. Stands I feel like are a must for the story regardless of anything else. There’s too much potential not to work them in. We could do a gender swap of any of the parts, AUs, or go for an original story. The setting is pretty open.

Land of the Lustrous/Houseki no Kuni
I would play either "Adamant" or an OC. Most of the gems are good picks for story, though my preference leans towards Phos (uh…early on anyways), Dia, or Red Beryl.

Naruto
My Character: “Kakashi”, OCs
Your Character: Hinata, Sakura, Temari, Tenten, Sarada, OCs

Hinata is probably my favorite of the canon ninjas but I’d be happy to play anything out here for the most part. My knowledge of the universe is a bit rusty however.

Full Metal Alchemist
My Character: Envy, OCs
Play Against: Winry, Hawkeye, OCs

Envy’s transformation abilities open up the way to a lot of fun ideas but even without that, alchemy is really diverse. If we both choose OCs, then an older alchemist and his apprentice makes the most sense I think.

Konosuba
My character: OCs
Your Character: Aqua, Megumin, Darkness, Yunyun, Chris

Love these trash girls. Who doesn’t though? Darkness is one of the like, only canon instances of “consents to corruption” I can think of, which could be fun.

Sword Art Online
Your Character: Asuna, Suguha, Shino, Keiko, Alice, Rika, Kazuto (genderswap based on GGO appearance)

This includes the characters’ online personas as well. It would borrow heavily from the MMO/Virtual Reality idea in Settings. Maybe with one or more of the characters getting trapped in a new game (or an SAO AU) and the only way out is to play the much more adult game the GM has set up for them.

Kaguya Sama Love is War
Your Character: Kaguya, Miko

I don’t have too much of an idea here but I got caught up on the anime recently and both Kaguya and Miko are perfect for the type of stories I love to do. Using them as references, or putting them in an AU would probably work best.

High Score Girl
OC x Hidaka
I’ll honestly be pretty surprised if this one gets much notice. I loved the show. Hidaka training to become better at video games for the guy she likes makes for a really entertaining setup too.

Inuyasha
My Character: “Inuyasha”, “Miroku”, OCs
Your Character: Kagome, Sango

I haven’t watched Yasahime yet but the main characters there look like they’d get added to the list when I do. Playing either a corrupt version of their traveling companions, or as an OC replacing them, Kagome and Sango would probably find themselves in a lot of compromising situations on their quest to defeat Naraku.

Princess Principal
Your Character: Ange, Princess, Beatrice, Dorothy, Chise

Kind of put the names in order of preference. Just watched this recently and adored it. Cute girls committing acts of treason may become my new favorite genre. Anyways, spy training does open the road for a lot of potential. It’ll be fun to show these girls how things work on the black lizard planet.

Food Wars
OC x Megumi

Somehow the anime set in the top cooking school in the world still managed to work in the trope of “cute girl that can’t cook”. Well, luckily my chef is here to teach her! Any of the students could work, really, but Megumi is my favorite and the one I see as having the most potential.

Video Game Settings: Pokemon will have its entire separate section. Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Heroes/Trails, and Persona 5 provide some really fun ideas here, I feel, especially for doing a retelling of stories with a more sexual focus.

Persona 5
My Character: “Joker”, Kamoshida, Kaneshiro, OCs
Your Character: Makoto, Futaba, Kasumi, Hifumi

I’m open to Anne and Haru as well though they aren’t as high on the list. An exception would be if a corrupt Joker or my OC is the one bringing together the Phantom Thieves and so they’re kind of working under him (hehe). This would allow for all of them to be involved in the fun. That's also kind of the main idea I would like to work with.

Kingdom Hearts
My Character: Xehanort, Xigbar, "Luxu" (yes I know), "Master of Masters", "Eraqus", "Yensid", Various Heartless, OCs
Your Character: Aqua, Kairi, Namine, Xion, OCs maybe (Disney and Final Fantasy listed separate)

I’d nort Aqua if you know what I mean! Because I don’t. This is probably my favorite game series of all time, but I won’t pretend it’s an easy one to work with. There’s a lot there but in some ways it can be really dense. Still, it allows for easy inclusion of pretty much every canon we could want. Plus, with how good the girls are, and how the focus is so heavily based on pure hearts, it's kind of perfect for my tastes.

Super Smash Bros/Nintendo
My Character: Wario, Ganondorf, Ganon, Bowser, Master and Crazy Hands (I think it could work!), OCs
Your Character: Peach, Daisy, Zelda (Skyward Sword or BotW), Sheik, Samus, Isabelle, Rosalina, Palutena (Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and Xenoblade listed separate), OCs

Really, this is more a general collection for most Nintendo properties. The bad guys beating the good in Smash or in their respective games, Wario or a less moral OC replacing the original heroes, the Hands literally picking characters up and moving them around, and Nintendo girls finding themselves needing to trade favors for help in defeating their enemies are all ways this could go.

Legend of Heroes/Trails/Kiseki
Your Character:Estelle, Tita, Elie, Tio, Laura, Fie, Emma, maybe Alisa

A teacher in the Cold Steel setting works fine of course, but a morally questionable Bracer who takes on Estelle as his new sidekick would be my favorite story I think.

Final Fantasy
My Character: OCs, Canons on request
Your Character: White Mage, Refia, Rydia, Terra, Celes, Aerith, Tifa, Yuffie, Rinoa, Garnet, Freya, Yuna, Rikku, Ashe, Sera, Vanille, Alisae, Minphilia, Iris, Lunafreya, Reyn, FFXIV OCs

I really don’t have any one idea in mind here, seeing how different every game is and the potential for all the different plots. I’m happy to hear any number of suggestions though.

Overwatch
My Character: Roadhog, “Reinhardt”, OCs
Your Character: Tracer, D.Va, Brigette

Different ideas here for each character here though they can likely be combined in various ways. With Tracer, her tech starts failing and the only one capable of fixing it is making demands that gross her out. For D.Va, her mech and her stream have been hacked and she’s now at the mercy of whoever’s taken control. Brigette meanwhile is paired up with a replacement Reinhardt, who puts her loyalty to the test.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
My Character: “Rex”, OC Driver
Your Character: Pyra, Morag, OC Blade

Really the main idea I have in mind is simply replacing Rex with my character, leaving Pyra and the group as a whole to deal with a very different person.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions
My Character: OC Director or Producer, “Barry”
Your Character: Tsubasa (with glasses of course), Kiria, Eleonora, Mamori

This would be taking the idol manager setup and moving it into the TMS universe. Now though they would be even more obligated to listen to prevent the destruction of the world. Simple setup, and hopefully wonderful execution.

Fire Emblem
My Character: OCs, "Byleth”
Your Character: Sakura, Bernadetta, other characters open for discussion

It’s 3H is an academy setting after all, so it’s very easy to see the ways this could go. I’ll admit up front that my knowledge of the series is iffy unfortunately.

Pokemon: I kind of needed to give this its own section as it is probably the main setting to use. There are so many characters that the combinations are limitless. Whether it's canon or OC trainers, feral Pokemon, anthros, or gijinkas, we have basically every pairing we could want.

My Character: Giovanni, Maxie, Professor Rowan, Alder, Professor Sycamore, Lysandre, Professor Kukui, Chairman Rose, Peony, OC Humans, Feral Pokemon, Anthros, Gijinkas
Your Character: Blue, Leaf, Misty, Claire, Janine, May, Roxanne, Flannery, Liza, Dawn, Maylene, Candice, Hilda, Rosa, Iris, Shauntal, Roxie, Serena, Shauna, Korrina, Lillie, Mallow, Olivia, Acerola, Gloria, Marnie, Sonia, Nessa, Bea, Nia, OC Humans, Feral Pokemon, Anthros, Gijinkas

Also Accepted: Erica, Sabrina, Kris, Lyra, Whitney, Jasmine, Karen, Wynona, Gardenia, Cynthia, Elesa, Skyla, Caitlin, Viola, Valerie, Malva, Lana, Mina, Kahili, Melony, Klara

For Pokemon you could play, most canine, cat, fox, and similar mammal Pokemon could work but I'm happy to hear different ideas.

For myself, I favor canon based ones myself. Hoopa Unbound and Houndoom are my main picks but again I am very open to suggestions.

If there’s a character or Pokemon you have in mind then feel free to ask. There are so many scenarios here that it’s hard to even tell where to start. One of my favorite setups/pairings is for a type specialist to lose to a trainer who they should be strong against. Misty or Nessa losing to a fire type trainer for instance. Anything involving manipulation through dark or psychic Pokemon works as well of course.

Western Media: This is a mix of comics, books, cartoons, and TV shows. Main take away for me here is probably Avatar.

Marvel Comics
Will Play: Venom or other symbiotes, OCs
Your Character: Kamala Khan, Spider-Gwen

Would love for someone to play Kamala Khan opposite my OC. That would probably be my favorite pick from any potential stories. Other characters can be suggested as well of course. I'm mainly looking for comic or alternate verses here. Not super big on the MCU personally.

DC
Your Character: Supergirl, Batgirl, Mary Marvel

Only canon character I’m really considering playing right now is Deathstroke opposite Terra. Anything involving a setup similar to Teen Titans or Young Justice would work too.

Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
My Character: Ozai, Sparky Sparky Boom Man/Combustion Man, Amon, Zahir, OCs
Your Character: Katara, Toph, Azula, Ty Lee, Korra, Asami, OCs

Pairing Azula with her dad, having Combustion Man capture Katara, someone taking advantage of Toph’s blindness and sheltered living, Ty Lee being forced to do extra work for the circus, Korra not being as wise as she thought, and Asami needing to make up for her dad’s actions. Really there’s a ton of ideas that could work. I’d also be up for playing as an OC Avatar or opposite one in an original story or retelling of ATLA/Korra.

A Series of Unfortunate Events
Count Olaf or an OC opposite Violet.

What if the wedding wasn’t stopped in time? Yeah, not the most original idea but probably the most fun. An OC who adopts Violet and her siblings as well, but it just sets her up for even more unfortunate events.

Steven Universe
My Character: OC Human, OC (male) Gem
Your Character: Connie, Lapis, Freckles Lapis, OC Gem

I really don’t have much thought out for stories here but these are some character ideas we’d have a ton of fun with I’m sure. Gems would naturally not understand a lot about human culture, and Connie has spent most of her time with her face in a book. Plenty to teach either of them!

Power Rangers
OC x OC, Canon x Canon, OC x Canon

Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, and similar series work here as well. I love all of the Toku/Masked Hero stuff but there are so many characters it would be impossible to mention them all. Putting my character as a Zordon type who recruits 5 “teenagers with attitude” (potential for corruption) to make a much more sexually charged team would be the best way to go though, I imagine.

She-Ra
My Character: OC, "Hordak", Horde Prime
Your Character: She-Ra/Adora, Catra, Entrapta

What if Adora never left the Horde? That’s the top premise I’ve got for this. She still finds the sword, and becomes She-Ra, but never joins Glitter and Bow, leaving her to become Hordak’s/Horde Prime’s/My Character’s most loyal follower.

Owl House
My Character: OC, Gender Swapped Eda, Emperor Belos
Your Character: Amity, Luz

Both have their reasons for training hard, and they both want to become the best witch they can. Just what are they willing to do to learn better spells?

Star Wars
My Character: OC “Jedi”, OC Sith
Your Character: OC Padawan, Rey

Come over to the dark side. You know you want to. Learn how to properly handle a lightsaber by first properly handling this d- okay jokes aside, this is another straightforward idea of apprentice and master.

The Incredibles
Your Character: Helen and Violet

MC uses a special gadget, turning deaging Helen back to her Elastigirl self. This, along with his threats against the city and seeming to have all the answers for beating the heroes leaves mother and daughter with no choice but to do as he says.

Disney
My Character: OCs, Canon Villains, "Canon Heroes"
Your Character: Jasmine, Ariel, Belle, Mulan, Tiana, Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel

Will Play: Jafar/"Jafar", "Genie", "Aladdin", "Triton", "Beast"/Beast, "Shan-Yu", "Li Shang", "Hanz", "Kristof", "Flynn Rider"

Honestly there's so many ideas here of taking the stories already there and corrupting them in some way. Jafar is a great pick considering his conniving ways and hypnosis abilities. Genie's near infinite cosmic powers works too, though that might be a bit too similar to Princess Trainer. From there, Triton putting his daughter in her place, Beast being much more deserving of his moniker, Li not being the most honorable captain, Hanz and Kristof taking advantage of Anna's innocence, or Flynn (or the bar patrons) doing the same with Rapunzel. There's a lot of fun to work with here!

I think that's everything for now! This is a constant work in progress though and I'll make updates and changes to the post as needed, so be sure to check in! I'll usually mention in the title the last time it's been updated as well.

Last edited:
Therapy Time

People go to a therapist for any number of reasons. Dealing with trauma or phobias, relationship counseling, struggling with a major change in life, or just for mental health maintenance. Dr. Hakam Tanwin is happy to see them all. Always able to make space in his schedule for those in need, he uses a number of techniques to give his patients the best treatment possible. The results speak for themselves, as everyone leaves happy, refreshed, and like someone new.

Dr. Tanwin’s Techniques: The therapist employs a wide variety of strategies to help with any number of issues, from hypnosis to immersion therapy and even going over sleeping techniques and dream journals.

Hypnotherapy: What could be considered the doctor’s specialty. Hakam uses hypnosis to help his patient relax, and delve deeper into their own minds, slowly breaking down their barriers over time to make them more amenable to ideas they might resist at first. Very effective for troublemakers, and for people with traumatic pasts that have trouble coping.

Immersion: Especially useful for dealing with phobias. This technique is used to introduce the patient to their fear in a controlled environment a little at a time. First just talking about it, getting used to pictures or sounds, and escalating from there. Used to great success with patients who had intense fear of animals but now love them more than anything else.

Sleep and Dream Techniques: Potentially seen as a variant of hypnosis. Sleep studies are performed and dream journals kept to help determine what the patient’s subconscious may be dealing with. Eventually the doctor puts together recordings to be played while his patient sleeps, to help give more pleasant dreams.

Relationship Counseling: Often, this involves both personal and joint sessions of the couple to help determine what the underlying issues may be. The personal sessions especially tend to offer a lot in the way of helping discover what may be hurting a relationship.

Original Patients: Many different people can come to Dr. Tanwin for help. Superheroes struggling with what the work entails, magical beings finding it hard to adjust to modern society, supernatural individuals developing their powers for the first time, and of course the more mundane such as working through a fear of dogs!

Disobedient Delinquent: A young troublemaker is being given one last chance. Countless doctors and counselors have dealt with them in the past so now Dr. Tanwin is called in. His techniques always produce results, so the hope is the delinquent can finally be turned around and made into a productive member of society.

Surprised Spellcaster: A mage has just come into their abilities and does not know how to deal with it. Often parents help their child adjust to these changes, but due to this particular spellcaster’s circumstances, that isn’t a possibility. Either because their parents have no magic of their own, or perhaps they’re orphaned. It’s a lot to take in, but fortunately, the doctor is well experienced in this very situation and is happy to help train them.

Vile Villain: The first thing they did with their super abilities was commit crime. Well, now they’ve been caught, and it’s only right they seek counseling to find out why they went down the route they did.

Suffering Super: They just started their career as a superhero/sidekick, and it is not going well. People got hurt, the criminals got away, and they failed. It’s taken a toll on the new super, and they need to work through the feelings of inadequacy, and the mental scars developed from the battle.

Zealously Zoophobic: The patient has a crippling fear of animals, perhaps the most common and most severe being dogs. Seeing them on the street can freeze them and it’s starting to very negatively affect their life. They need to get over this fear one way or another.

Rough Relationship: The patient might have come on their own, or at the behest of their partner. They’ve recently felt like things aren’t going right. Like they aren’t where they’re supposed to be in life. It’s having a negative impact on their relationship especially, straining the love they held so deeply for each other. Hopefully though, these sessions can turn things around.

Questioning Queer: The patient is going through something very difficult and new, questioning their gender, and who they’re attracted to. They have no one else to talk to and don’t know how to deal with these emotions, or how to explore them safely.

Incredulous Idol: They’re the number one on the charts, loved by fans, and earning millions. Now their agent’s insisting they need therapy to help deal with some “troublesome behavior”? What does that even mean?! Therapy doesn’t work, and the idol is only going through with the sessions to prove it. They don’t need this Doctor or his fake methods!

Conflicted Conservative: Maybe she came here of her own accord, feeling like her behavior is hurting people but not understanding what she’s doing wrong. Maybe it was ordered after her comments offended those around her, or even worse. Either way, she’s seeing this “Dr. Tanwin”? Oh, so he’s not white… that’s not an issue, of course! Maybe it would be better for helping work out her views, that are definitely not racist, and what she can do differently.

Canon Patients: Help can be found where it’s needed the most. In this regard, the doctor is always happy to see patients from any setting, be it anime, movies, or games.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Trish dealing with the trauma her father left her, or Jolyne seeing a court ordered therapist. Both are in need of plenty of counseling.

Naruto/Boruto: Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, and Temari all have their own traumas, and have people in their lives they’re stuck comparing themselves to, leaving them feeling inadequate. Sarada meanwhile has a lot of “daddy issues” she’s finding herself working through.

Inuyasha: Poor Kagome’s been missing a lot of school, and at times talks about demons and time travel. Something seems off but the school is offering her all the help she needs.

Konosuba: A useless priestess who claims to be a goddess, a knight who can’t hit anything and has very severe masochistic tendencies, and a mage who has devoted everything to a single spell? These girls all need someone to help them work through their issues.

Sword Art Online: You don’t get stuck in a game for over a year, watching people die while fighting for your life, and come out of it without some mental and emotional scars. Dr. Tanwin is here to help with the healing for those affected, even the family who had to watch their loved ones stay in the game for all that time.

Kaguya-Sama: Both Kaguya Shinomiya and Miko Iino seem to be in very curious positions. Despite her status among her classmates, Kaguya seems to be behind in many aspects, socially. Miko meanwhile has very odd views that are strict even by the standards of the adults. Hopefully this world class counselor can help them.

My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Uraraka’s worry about money, and Momo’s feelings of inadequacy. Both are starting to affect them personally. A hero needs to be willing to seek help as well, so this therapy can be good for them.

Princess Principal: Agne and the other spies lead challenging lives. Regular check ins with the counselor is mandatory to make sure they’re able to maintain their abilities in a world full of things they can never be sure are as they appear.

Other Anime Patients: Maple (Bofuri), Winry (Fullmetal Alchemist), Kari (Digimon), Hidaka (High Score Girl)

Kingdom Hearts: Fighting against the Heartless, Nobodies, and Xehanort’s schemes, constantly wading through the darkness. It’s going to take its toll. Aqua, Kairi, Namine, and Xion all need someone to help them work through it.

Persona/Shin Megami Tensei: Maybe the other therapist was not quite cut out for the work, but Dr. Tanwin promises to care for everyone through all their issues. Kasumi’s struggle with her identity, Makoto trying to live up to her family’s legacy, Haru trying to escape hers, Hifumi questioning her abilities, among many other possibilities. Most prominent though is Futaba, who’s been unable to leave her room for years. She’s most in need of his help.

Smash/Nintendo: Being a princess who’s constantly kidnapped, a bounty hunter fighting her worst enemy again and again, and whatever the deal is with all these women with swords. Fighting each other and giant hands is no way to work through their troubles!

Pokemon: Everyone always asks “Who’s that Pokemon?” but do they ever stop to ask “How’s that Pokemon”? Well this doctor does, and he’ll check on the trainers too!

Pokemon Trainers: Blue, Leaf, Misty, Claire, Janine, May, Roxanne, Flannery, Liza, Dawn, Maylene, Candice, Hilda, Rosa, Iris, Shauntal, Roxie, Serena, Shauna, Korrina, Lillie, Mallow, Olivia, Acerola, Gloria, Marnie, Sonia, Nessa, Bea, Nia, Erica, Sabrina, Kris, Lyra, Whitney, Jasmine, Karen, Wynona, Gardenia, Cynthia, Elesa, Skyla, Caitlin, Viola, Valerie, Malva, Lana, Mina, Kahili, Melony, and Klara

Other Video Games: Overwatch (Tracer, D.Va, Brigette), Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Final Fantasy, and Legend of Heroes/Trails

A Series of Unfortunate Events: After all the misfortune that Violet has been through, what she needs most of all is someone to help talk through it.

Disney Patients: Jasmine, Ariel, Wendy, Alice, Moana, Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and Tiana

Steven Universe: The main reason Connie is able to so confidently tell Steven it’s okay to talk to someone, she’s made frequent use of therapy herself.

Avatar: Katara’s struggles with her responsibilities and feelings, Toph’s trouble with her family, Ty Lee’s need for individuality, Korra having the weight of the world on her shoulder, Asami’s guilt over her father’s actions, Azula’s… everything. There’s a lot they all need to work through.

DC, Marvel, and Incredibles: Violet Parr, Elastigirl, Terra, Kamala Khan, Batgirl, Supergirl, being a superheroine is hard for so many reasons.

Owl House: Part of the school’s major changes, bringing in a counselor to help the students through some of their more traumatic experiences. Both Luz and Amity especially have multiple sessions scheduled, even if they aren’t fond of the idea.

So who will be his next appointment?

Last edited:
In the BMR request forums, the threads are made up of two separate yet equally important posts: the request posts that say what the user wants and the bumps that return it to the front page. These are their stories.

BA BUMP

Bump. I'm out of town for a few more days or so, but I am around for planning out stories. Replies may be a bit more sporadic as a result.

Back
Top Bottom