Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Galaxies of Ruin [Draconius x Alisa]

"Mmmh, yes, they said you were a virgin, it will be my pleasure to mold you to be mine." She said softly, "Mmh, yeah, suck that fucking knob recruit, you like it don't you?"

If Draconius heard her musings on the fact that he was a virgin he paid it no mind, being too focused on pleasing his Knight's massive cock. He was already so aroused that his pussy was leaking down his legs and dropping to the floor even as he worked more of her into his throat. One hand went from stroking the shaft to caressing the woman's large balls, feeling the heft of all that seed ready to breed him.

"Mmmh, I think you have done sufficiently enough, can you taste my seed on your tongue?" She asks.

Draconius didn't pull away until a moment more, suckling happily on the tip before backing off. He had the taste of her pre on his tongue and his eyes were dilated in need as he looked into her eyes. "Master... B-breed? Master I need, need, I need..." He panted, babbling a little while his own scent of sexual need flooded the room.

"Good then, do as you were instructed." She grins, and waits for him to go to the couch and bend over.

Draconius whimpered a little at the knight's words, but quickly scrambled over to the couch and bent over. He rose his tail, letting Galandria see his needy, soaked cunt as he slowly wiggled his ass towards her. "M-masterrrrr~" he moaned, the bestial need he felt evident in his voice. "Breed? Breed me please... n-need it. Want your pups, need your pups. Want so bad..."

"Not master recruit, remember what to say?" She asks as she walks over and gives his ass a slap before teasing the slit with the tip of her cock.

The needy hybrid moaned when the knight slapped his ass, whimpering loudly and moaning while she teased his virgin slit with her tip. He would rock back and forth a bit, trying to spread himself with her cock, and his face was a deep red. "Ser! P-please, breed me Ser! Knock me up and make me fat with your pups, please ser!"

"Good enough for me." She said with a grunt, shoving the entirety of her huge cock in his virgin slit all at once, "Mmh, you're so tight recruit, I'm going to fuck your pussy soo good." She started to thrust into him, slowly at first, letting him get used to her girth.

When the knight shoved her whole cock into his cunt, Draconius's eyes went wide and he let out a loud roar/cry of pleasure. His tight cunt clenched around the intruding shaft as if feeling every ridge, every vein of the woman's cock. He panted happily while she throbbed within him, barely registering her words. And then as she started to thrust, her claws dug into the couch while he moaned.

She picked up her speed, faster and faster, pumping him as hard as she could, "Scream my name Recruit!" She shouted as she pumped him harder and harder.

"Oh spirits! Oh fuck! S-ser! Breed me!" The squire barked and moaned his pleasure as the knight pounded her thick cock deep against his womb. His slit massaged her in all the right ways, rubbing on every inch while his cervix kissed her tip, begging to be given its first ever load of seed. "S-ser! I, I am... Yours!" He would grip the couch harder, getting ever closer to cumming as he was bred.

Galandria wrapped her hand around his neck and gave a gentle squeeze, "I said, scream my name, not Ser, not Sir, not Captain." She increased her pleasure, "MY FUCKING NAME!" She said, giving him a hard powerful thrust.

When she gripped his neck, the hybrid went pliant, still moaning and barking his pleasure as the knight pounded deep within him. And, at her command and the hard thrust she slammed inaide him, Draconius rose his head and howled out a name in orgasm.

"GALANDRIAAAAAA!!!"

"Good." She said, releasing her hold of his neck and grabbing his shoulders, using him as leverage to keep plowing him. Unlike the recruit, she had stamina, and suspected he would go through many orgasms before she had her first one.

Draconius's arms wobbled a little as Galadria pounded him, his body rocking and his mouth held open as he was split open time and again. Every thrust bottomed out inside him, making him bark in pleasure as he fucked himself back into the woman. His tail wrapped lazily around one of her arms, his body shaking as she used him.

She kept pumping for several more minutes, till finally she gave it up, she gave him what he desired, she was going to hold out, but a part of her needed this release, so she grabbed his hips, squeezed and thrusted into him one last time before letting out a moan and a grunt, planting her seed, deep inside of him.

Draconius was fucked silly by the time Galandria finally finished. It had been rather intense for his first time, but he still had enough sense to raise his head and howl in pleasure when she slammed up against his womb. Little whimpering barks escaped his muzzle as she pumped his womb full of load after load of seed. He panted for air as his belly swelled a little and, deep inside, his body accepted the seed and planted it within him.

"Now recruit, shower and uniform." She said sternly as she stood and walked to the bathroom, she gave no further inclinations about her plans whether or not they were to be intimate and much more than just two beings fucking. Although she thought that maybe something else could develop out of this besides the repopulation of her species. She walked over to the bathroom and turned on the water, it got hot rather quickly and she stepped inside, waiting on the recruit.

Draconius whimpered a little when she pulled her cock out of him, his pussy leaking a small amount of seed from the copius load he had been filled with. He watched Galandria for a moment as his mind processed her orders before he stood straight.

"Y-yesser." He said as he clenched himself, trying to keep every drop inside him as he moved after her. In addition to his training, instinct demanded that he stay with the 'male' that had seeded him. Both halves of his hybrid conspired to make him loyal and submissive to her, though he did, somewhere in there, hope that she would be a mate, more than using him as a simple breeder...

Either way the hybrid stepped into the shower, under the water stream, ans would start to rinse himself off.

Something started to spark inside of Glandria, though she suppressed it at first, if she grew attached to the recruit too soon, he may not think her his superior, and that was not what she wanted. So instead she decided she would use him once more. "On your knees." She said, "Now."

The squire had been rinsing himself under the hot water when the sound of a command hit his ears. He looked to the knight and his ears went flat as he sunk to his knees in front of the woman. Without thinking he reached towards her massive cock to start stroking it, wanting to get it hard.

"Ahh, they said you were a quick learner." She said as she grinned, "I see that applies to all aspects."

Draconius whined a little at the knight's words, lost in lust as he was. His tail slowly swayed behind him as he strokes her massive cock with both hands, only to swallow the tip once she was hard enough. He started to bob his head, moaning happily as he took her deeper.

Galandria leaned up against the shower wall and moaned as the squire took her cock into his throat. "I'd like you to stay with me." she said, smiling. "Here, in my quarters."

Back
Top Bottom