Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Galaxies of Ruin [Draconius x Alisa]

Draconius had been happily working more of his knight into his throat, licking around her shaft and suckling on the flesh. But when she spoke, the young squire blushed deeply as even a small bit of sense returned. He pulled her cock out of his throat and looked up at her, blushing even as he kept stroking her shaft. "S-Ser? Apologies but I... Am not sure i heard you correctly..."

"I want you to stay in my quarters with me." She said again, "You are carrying my seed, and as the contributor to this litter, it is my duty to keep you as close as possible."

Draconius blushed even more from those words, and a moment later he leaned forward to lick the woman's tip. "So... You were serious? You want to get me pregnant?" He would ask while nosing her balls, drinking deep of her scent. "Want me knocked up, belly full of your pups?"

"Yes." She said, "You are to assist with the facilitation of the repopulation of my species recruit."

He grunted a little and licked from her balls to the tip of her cock, stroking his pussy lips with two fingers. "Mmn... breeding stock then. Meant for nothing but to take the great Galandria's seed and birth her pups..." He looked up to her, eyes lost in lust. His physiology did make him a prime specimen to breed constantly. Without another work he would take her into his throat again, moaning at her taste.

She leaned against the wall and let out a moan, "Mmh..." she wanted to say that it would be more than that, but, she kept that thought to herself till her head was more clear. She wanted to make sure that it was not simply lust, internally though, she did find herself falling for the recruit, especially since he had taken to her so quickly. Then she felt it happening, rather quickly too, she ejected her seed down his throat with a moan.

Draconius had been happily, lazily sucking the knight's cock, moaning at his master's taste while lost in the lust of her scent and presense. He wasn't expecting for her to cum when she did, with him able to swallow the first shot before pulling off and getting himself covered in her seed. He panted from the scent and heat of it all, his tail raised to indicate a readiness for breeding.

Just then the intercom in her quarters buzzed, and she stepped out and walked into the living room "Bridge to commander, we are approaching the front lines and will be leaving hyper space in ten minutes."

She pressed the red button. "Thank you bridge, I will be there in two minutes."

"Roger that commander." The voice replied.

"Recruit, get ahold of yourself, we are approaching the front lines, you have thirty seconds to bathe and get out here and be in uniform." She said.

Draconius stayed kneeled as Galandria left the shower, basking in the warmth of her seed covering him. Though when she barked an order he was instantly snapped out of it and did as he was told. A quick rinse and a bit of soap before he dashed out, blast-drying before he would pull on his new uniform. Thirty seconds in the dot, if he was timed.

He blushed deeply as he looked into the knight's eyes before bowing in front of her. "I-I am sorry, Ser Galandria! I do not know what came over me. Please, I want to be your squire!"

"I never said you weren't recruit, now follow me." She gave him a sly loving smile before stepping out of her quarters and walking to the bridge. "Captain on the bridge." The nearest person said and they all stood and saluted. "As you were." she said. "Status report."

"Eight minutes away." The pilot said.

"Exit hyper space now, if there is fighting we don't want to plow straight into it." Galandria said.

"Understood, shutting off warp drives and exiting hyper space." Time seemed to return to normal and the ship went to a cruising speed, explosions were seen around them, and there indeed was a war happening in the distance.

"Gods." she said, "Its a bloodbath, scramble the fighters, forward shields, prime the laz cannons. All power to torsion jets and focus on maneuverability. Strafing fire, go under them." Galandria said, as cold as ice.

"Yes captain." The pilot pressed several buttons and began maneuvering the ship.

Draconius was confused for a moment by Galandria's reaction and smile, but put that aside for the moment as he followed the knight from her quarters to the bridge. He stayed by her side as she expected, not knowing if others would be able to smell her seed on him, for he could surely feel her cum sitting inside his womb.

Once the ship dropped out of hyperspace, the squire's eyes went wide at the intense fighting that he could see out the viewscreen. He suddenly felt naked, and not in a good way, without his medicae armor and gear. He wanted to get in there and help how he could, and Galandria would be able to see it. He knew rushing in headlong would get him killed, but the desire to save people was strong with him and he had to actively keep himself quiet.

"Steel yourself recruit." She said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Captain, the enemy forces are retreating, shall we radio the fighters to come back?" The pilot asked, he seemed to be in another world, his eyes were glazed over, and he was very clearly viewing the battlefield in another manner judging by the cable sticking out of the back of his head.

"Mop them up." She said, "Pursue them, do not let them get away."

The pilot gave the order as the ship and the fighters began to chase down the enemy forces and kill them. "Give me the main hailing frequency." The captain said.

"Hailing frequency now on." The communications officer said.

"Enemys of the federation, do not run, for you cannot. This is Grand Marshall Knight Galandria of the SS Clawfoot, there is no escape, surrender now and recieve a quick death via photon torpedo, run and be torn to shreds by my fighter and my battle cruiser." She said nothing else, the enemy stopped dead in their tracks. "Fire torpedoes, end the miserable curs, then circle around." She turned to Draconius, "You're up recruit, lets see if your medical skills are what they say."

Draconius stayed by Galandria's side, finding a bit of comfort in her hand on his shoulder. The slaughter before him was something that the knight may think he was unprepared for, but he had seen similar, or even worse on a smaller scale. He watched as the rest of the enemies got finished off, and would then look to Galandria when she turned and told him it was his turn.

"Yes ser!" he said, saluting easily before turning and starting to leave the bridge. His first stop would be the knight's quarters so he could get his tablet before rushing to the armory to get himself in his medicae armor as well as gather all the supplies he would need, as well as his sword for self-defense.

Of course, if Galandria stopped him, he wouldn't resist.

Galandria did not stop him, instead she turned to her first officer, "The bridge is yours, I am going out with the charge as he is my responsibility." The officer assumed the role of the captain in her steed and sat in her chair, Galandria jogged up next to Draconius before he got to his quarters and began walking beside him, "What? You think I'd let you go out on your own?" She smirked.

Draconius looked over to the knight as she caught up to him and blushed a little, but shook his head. "N-no ser. Though I suppose I wasn't fully expecting to be accompanied by you yourself," he would admit with a bit more of a blush. For a moment he looked between her legs but forced his eyes away. When they got to the room, he grabbed the medicae tablet and would start running diagnostics on the machine as he hurried towards the armory.

"Do we know the situation? What kind of damage should I expect?" he would ask the knight as he nearly ran.

"Expect anything recruit." Galandria walked into her quarters and donned her armor. She walked out at the same time as Draconius, and headed down the hall with him. "As I said, expect anything, enemy boarding parties, refugees, trust no one until I give you the okay. Scavengers have a tendency to have boarding parties pose as members of the crew of a damaged ship just to get onboard a larger one and do more damage." She put her hand on his shoulder and stopped them for a second, "Remember, no matter what you see here, no matter who you think you can trust, listen to my word above all others. Whatever happens out there, I made a vow to protect you and I will keep it."

Draconius paused when Galandria took his shoulder, the now-armored Squire looking back at the woman behind his visor. He was silent for a moment before nodding. "Yes, Ser. As you say." he would then pause. "Should we have a signal that we are truly us?" he asked, seeming a bit unsure. "I've heard of species that can mimic someone down to the genetic level so my scans wouldn't be able to tell the difference. But I don't think they can take memories..." he trailed off, blushing a little as he thought about what had happened not long ago.

"They cannot take memories indeed, remember that, but lets go with something precise, not a sexual encounter, remember, I tapped you on the left shoulder with my sword when we first met, so you saw the crest on the pommel had a tigers eye jewel imbedded into it, ask two things, left or right, and color, if they get either one wrong, they aren't me. Remember, left, orange." She said, nodding.

The squire nodded at the woman's words and would set off towards the shuttle bay unless she stopped him again. On the way, the young man hesitated before speaking up. "The crest... it wasn't that of the order. I don't think I've ever seen it before. May I ask, ser... what the crest represents?" he asked softly. Of course, knights of the order only needed to be marked upon their armor with the crest of the order, along with on their ship. But Draconius wanted to know, partially because he has no crest to call his own. The Wolfson crest was lost to him the moment he was born, and he as yet had not enough fame or anything else to create his own.

Galandria sighed, "It is my family crest." She said somberly, "I am the last remaining member of my family and species, I hope to pass this down to my future kin. Would you like to have it embroidered into your uniform Draconius?" She used his name, normally she would just say recruit, but she used his name. He was not just her charge, he was whether he knew it or not, her lover.

Draconius's steps had never faltered on the way to the shuttle bay, but upon hearing Galandria's words, her question, and then his name, he stopped dead in his tracks with a deep blush on his face. He turned to face his knight and would slowly step forward, leaning up to kiss the woman's lips gently. "I am to carry your children... i-if you would truly have me carry your crest as well, then I would accept without hesitation," he said softly, hoping that he had not stepped out of line with the kiss. She hadn't kissed him before...

"Then you shall." Galandria said with a smile, "But right now we need to get to those ships, and find what is left of their crew and bring them back alive, then take them back to the space station to get them safe, that is top priority, remove any other thoughts from your mind Recruit. Is that clear?" She was back to the stern commander she was a few moments ago.

Draconius took a step back and saluted when the knight changed once more. "Yes ser!" he replied without hesitation before spinning on his heels and once more setting off towards the shuttle bay. There was a spring to his step, now, and his tail waved happily behind him.

She walked into the shuttle bay with her recruit and they boarded a ship ready to depart with a pilot. They sat down and the ship left the shuttle bay and began its flight. Most of the craft were destroyed and the corpses were floating in space. There was one ship that was badly damaged but intact, the shuttle made a run and readied itself to dock. "Remember the questions to ask recruit?"

"Which shoulder, and what color," Draconius said with a small nod to the knight. He stepped onto the shuttle trying to project confidence, but the way his tail had stilled was a dead giveaway that he was nervous. And the way he swayed side to side on his feet while they flew towards the ship, frowning deeply. "Why would anyone commit this slaughter?" he asked with a small whimper, sidling a bit closer to the knight.

Back
Top Bottom