Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Galaxies of Ruin [Draconius x Alisa]

"Scavengers." She said grimly.

"Preparing to dock commander." The pilot said and put his helmet on, "Disengaging airlock in ten......nine....." The pilot started to count down as she put on her helmet.

"Scavengers." She said, "Looking for supplies, anything they can find, including people." She added, grimly, "If anyone is alive in there, they will be in tremendously terrible condition. I hope you don't have a weak stomach recruit ."

"I... remember how they operate," Draconius said as he stared out the window. Something from the past was reflected in his eyes, and as they started the final approach to the ship he turned away and looked at his Medicae tablet. "This is what I trained for, Ser. I will do whatever I can to help these people."

"Then be weary recruit, trust no one here but me." She said as the ship docked.

"Life support systems are stable captain, oxygen levels seem to be holding, should be safe to go on board." The pilot said.

"Lets go." She said as she pushed a button and the door slid open.

Draconius stood behind Galandria as she led the way into the heavily damaged ship. The airlock and the first corridors were eerily silent and picked clean of bodies and equipment, but they soon came to the main staging area for the wounded. The amount of dead in one area, coupled with the heavy wounds of those alive, made the squire halt in his tracks for just a moment. It reminded him of the attack when he was stolen from his parents...

But he shook his head and, after waiting for permission, would set about doing everything he could to help. He was able to assess correctly who was the most at risk of dying with but a glance, and using the supplies his armor carried, as well as his medicae tablet, he helped to stretch what the ship had to help more people than they could have done alone.

"Go on, do what you were trained to do." Galandria said as she walked inside, surveying the wounded. "Some of these are severe recruit, they may not make it. What is your call?" She was testing him, would he opt to save them or help them pass peacefully. This was a test of courage and heart, and doing the right thing.

When Galandria asked her question, Draconius was knelt over one of the most sever cases in question. He sighed softly and shook his head. "I cannot in good faith use resources that would be better allocated to those with a greater chance to survive. If they are concious or have living kin that can give their desire, I can promise them a painful chance at life, or a painless passing. In this man's case... He is far too gone." The young hybrid would say a small prayer to the spirits while administering the necessary euthinization.

While he did so, if Galandria moved away for a bit, a perfectly healthy body who had not been tended to yet would grab Draconius and drag him out of site before jaming a syringe into the softer parts of his armor. "I know what you are, and believe me I've been looking for one like you... Gonna catch me one helluva payday..."

Galandria did indeed turn away to check her coms display as it had beeped signaling she had an incoming position. She was going to answer it as she turned and saw Draconius gone, she hung up the communication immediately. "Recruit?" She said calling out, "Now is not the time for games, what is your location?"

The large, powerfully-built man had his hand over Draconius's mouth, keeping the hybrid muffled and from struggling, not that he could struggle for long. Soon enough it turned into squirming and quiet whimpering of lust while his breeding scent began to fill the air. The man began to quickly and expertly remove the Medicae armor, as if he had done it before.

"Mmn, such a good scent. Maybe I'll keep you for a while, first. Get my fun~" he said while leaning in to bite on Draconius's neck.

Galandria froze, a familiar scent filled the air, "Recruit?" She called out, drawing her sword, "If you are in danger, I am coming." She began to track down the smell till she finally found him, his armor half stripped off as the man was going for his most vulnerable parts. "Unhand him and you die quickly, refuse and I promise you will know the fury of Galandria as I tear you limb from limb." She growled.

The man snarled as Galandria showed, though kept his arm tight around the half-naked hybrid. The knight would be able to see that Draconius's eyes were dilated, proving how far gone he was. The empty syringe was on the ground and, a moment later, the man grinned.

"How about this... I let you play with the slut for free, and you let me go. I promise I'll keep him drugged up and happy... besides, squires are easily replaceable, aren't they?" he asked while removing the armor from over Dragonius's cunt.

"Not letting him go will cost you dearly." She had to protect her species, and she had to protect her squire, she had after all pledged her sword and her life to him. "One last try, let him go." Her left hand was at her side, hand on the butt of her blaster, she had unclipped it, and was waiting for the right moment.

"Have it your way, then," the man snarled. He grabbed Draconius by the shoulder and shoved him at Galandria. The plan was to blast the knight as she stumbled on the hybrid. And if he got blasted as well, then at least the galaxy would be rid of two of the chivalrous annoyances. So as soon as Draconius was away from him, the scavenger drew his blaster.

Galandria was quicker, and she had fully anticipated this move, as soon as Draconius left his clutches she put a blast right between his eyes and he doubled over dead, with Draconious safely in her arms she held him close and kissed the top of his head. "You are safe now."

Draconius moaned when he found himself in Galandria's arms, looking into his mate's eyes while his scent only got stromger. The syringe had been full of a calming/lust drug concoction, but the deviancy within his genes was leading the hybrid to fall deep into a breeding heat. His thighs were soaked by his cunt and he pressed needily into his knight, whimpering and moaning as she had already filled him before.

"Breed? Alpha, fuck? Breed? Need pups, so hot... t-too hot..."

"What have they done to you?" She asked, looking him over, "Breed? Here?" She asked, looking around, "What have they done to you?"

"Alpha breed?" Draconius repeated before kneeling in front of her. His hands went to play with his alpha's armor, pawing ineffectively at his knight's crotch. "Pups. Need pups. So hot. Alpha, fuck, breed?" he babbled, tail wagging quickly β€” which ended up making the syringe clatter across the floor.

She saw him in the state he is in. "Commander to command deck, can you read me?" She said into her comms device.

"Yes sir, read you loud and clear." her co captain responded.

"Send a secondary rescue team I am aborting this mission, my squire has been injected with some sort of heat serum, we will be unable to continue I am coming back to the ship." She said as she picked up her squire and headed back to the shuttle.

"Understood captain, prepping secondary team now." He said, "Over and out."

She carried him back to the shuttle and held him close to her as they journeyed back to the ship, as soon as they were aboard she quickly took him to her quarters and sat him down.

Draconius was lost deep in the fog of his artificial heat, though part of him was still conscious of the fact that he was a failure. "Sorry my mate~" he would moan as he was lifted. "Grabbed me and jabbed me from behind... mngh, behind... breed~" he giggled as he lost himself once again. He would nuzzle and try to kiss the knight as she held him.

Once they were back in her quarters, the lingering smell of sex seemed to enflame the hybrid's heat even more. He moaned and would paw at the knight, his cunt dripping and his scent flooding the room. "Make the prettiest pups..."

Galandria had seen this once before, there was no antidote, there was no cure except to breed with whoever was infected by this serum until the effects wore off. She gingerly took off her armor and stood before him naked. "Well?" She said, grinning, "Go on then, do what you want to do."

Draconius's eyes went wider as he watched the woman start to strip, blushing deeply while her armor fell off. And when it was all off, the squire quickly and easily dropped to his knees in front of her. He would open his muzzle and swallow her deep, groaning in pleasure as his mind was full of her taste and musk.

"Till your hearts content Draconius I shall pleasure you in whatever manner you need." She said softly, as she moaned while he sucked her, "You just tell me what you want."

Draconius sucked his knight's cock with eagerness and need, moaning and whimpering while he gurgled around it. After a few moments of that he would pull his muzzle away and wag his tail with a whimper. "Breed me? Want your pups..."

"Very well." She said, "But this time, we are going on the bed." Galandria put a hand under his chin and ran it across his jaw line and looked at him with as much love as she could possibly muster.

Draconius blushed deeply as he looked into the knight's eyes and nodded quickly. Without even trying to remove the rest of his armor, the hybrid went to the bed and crawled onto it. He lowered his upper body and poked his ass up, wiggling it and wagging his tail to entice Galandria for breeding.

Back
Top Bottom