Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Galaxies of Ruin [Draconius x Alisa]

MyttyDW

Awoo?
854e43d49d9b8eca023882a8831b69a2.jpg Draconius Mythik Wolfington, a hybrid born to the Wolfson noble line of Ryzaak V. The gentle young man grew up learning to be quiet, to not bring attention to himself thanks to the family's outdated views on mixed-breed children. On his sixth birthday, both he and his mother were disowned and his father, ever loyal, left as well. Since then, Draconius and his family grew up as drifters, living with nomadic caravans and doing what they could to survive.

Though he and his family were content with this life, it seemed as if the galaxies had other plans for the young man. On his tenth birthday, after four years of exploring interests, the caravan that his family were with was attacked by pirates. Draconius himself was taken, as slave traders liked them young. His parents didn't have the money for ransom, and the Wolfsons could care less if the stain on their genes was cut out.

If it hadn't been for a Knight of the Galaxies, there's no telling what would have become of Draconius. The knight took Draconius on as a squire as they seeked out his family, but nothing ever came up in their search. So, with a heavy heart, Draconius enrolled in the Knight's Academy. After six more years, Draconius's parents were still missing, and the young hybrid was graduating, about to be assigned to a full knight who would complete his training in the Galaxies, which had long before fallen to ruin and war.

And so it was that he squirmed in line, waiting for his name to be called. In the years in the academy, the hybrid had shown such skill with medicine and healing that he was classified as a Medicae Squire, one type of specialized squire. He was, of course, proficient with weaponry, but Draconius was a master at healing and social situations.

"Draconius Mythik Wolfington!"

The young man perked up and would step forward, his tail waving as he waited for his knight to come forward.

OIP._e5EnvZunlYtWv5iM9dngQHaIJ
Galandria stepped out of the line of her fellow knights. She drew her sword and tapped Draconius on both of his shoulders with it. "I Galandria take you into my steed and care, so that you may finish your training and become a fully fledged knight. I pledge my blade, my wit and my armor to your protection and safety." She sheathed her sword and saluted him. "Are you ready to see the rest of the world?" She asked, smiling.

Draconius had dropped to one knee in front of the knight, as was tradition, but couldn't take his eyes off of her as she pledged him as he squire. She was absolutely beautiful, and he found himself drawn to her more than any other of the great armored knights.

Once she finished, Draconius stood up and saluted her. "Yes ma'am!" He said, his tail waving behind him as the hybrid could only imagine the adventures they'd get into.

Galandria stared at him for a second, rage flashed in her eyes, "Recruit, that is the one and only mistake you are allowed to make, do NOT make it again." She turned to her fellow knights, "What do we say to a knight regardless of gender?" she asked, and they all shouted in unison "YES SIR!" and saluted. She turned back to Draconius, "Got it?" she asked.

Draconius realized his mistake a split-second too later, but still held the salute as the knight looked to the others. Even in his embarrassment, the young hybrid was in awe of the knights and felt a swell of pride in his chest that he would be one of them. When Galandria looked back to him, he blushed but nodded and tightened up his salute. "Yes sir!" he barked in response to her question.

"Good." Her look softened. "Gather your things, I am ported at 37A. Once you have your affects come straight to my ship. Do not stop, do not speak with anyone, if anyone halts you, tell them you are with me. You have twenty minutes recruit. MOVE!" she shouted, he was attractive, he was very attractive. Him being her squire only made things that much easier to have him on his own.

"Sir yes sir!" Draconius would have saluted, but he was already saluting. That realization made him hesitate, but only for a moment before the medicae squire was off, jogging through the halls to get to his quarters. He didn't have much outside of his squire armor and gear, only a few essentials and some dress clothes and casual clothes.

Once it was all gathered, the squire looked around at the room and nodded. "You served me well. I move on now." He saluted the room and then started moving towards the dock his Knight had mentioned.

Galandria headed to her ship, walked through the doors and into the narrow corridor that was on the bottom of the ship, multiple ladders lined it, from here, you could get into the other parts of the ship which were much longer. This was a standard Class-S battle cruiser, reserved for knights and high ranking captains. Capable of ten times the speed of light and heavily armed. Aboard she had 200 crew including the 10 fighter pilots. The ship carried 10 smaller combat vehicles which doubled as exploratory vessels as well. The smaller ships were armed to the teeth as well. Draconius did not know it, but he was about to be aboard a ship with the most well known Knight in the galaxy.

Draconius had to pause in the docks when he first walked in, eyes going wide when he saw the Class-S. Only the highest ranked of knights would captain one of these. Who was his knight again? Had she even told him her name?

Shaking his head to clear it, the squire would step towards the doors into the ship. They were open, maybe waiting for him, and he stepped in. He was slow in getting deeper into the ship, looking around with a slowly waving tail.

"Wow..."

"Draconius." Galandria said, walking up behind him, "I trust you find this vessel adequate. Your quarters are next to mine, for the next two years you walk where I walk, you eat when I eat, and you note everything I say. This is going to be the hardest two years of your life, but by the time it is over, you will be one of the finest knights in the galaxy. Now, follow me, that uniform no longer suits you, I have one prepared for you in my quarters." She said nothing else, just walked to a nearby ladder, climbed up it with the skill of a cat scaling a tree and disappeared into the belly of the ship, "Come on!" she shouted, echoing down the ladder shaft.

Draconius spun in surprise when his knight seemed to appear behind him, but he nodded with her words. He wanted to say so many things, but he was awed by her beauty and her stature, only able to bring himself to move once she was setting off. He followed her as close as he could, but once she was on the ladder he started to fall behind. He wasn't new to life on a ship, just out of practice.

"Ser, th-the vessel is more than adequate!" he said, trying to hold conversation as he scrambled to keep up. "I wasn't expecting a class S, ser."

"Its a battle ship recruit, not some exploratory science machine. We're here to protect and conquer, leave the research to the other vessels." She said pulling herself onto the main deck of the ship from the ladder, everyone was at their stations, they saluted her in unison as she took her space at the captains chair. "We embark in five." she said, resting her hands on the armrests. "Recruit Draconius, at my side." she barked, as the ship began to hum to life.

"Y-yesser!" Draconius replied as they got to the bridge. He knew the mission of the order was varied, but as a medicae squire he had a high chance of being sent to where the fighting was fiercest to help as many people as he could - especially with his medicae scores. He would stand beside his Knight as she had commanded, taking a look out the viewscreen, as well at the crew on the bridge.

"Launch." She said.

"Disengaging anchors......engaging reverse thrusters." Her pilot, a halfbreed like Draconius but half if not more of his body had been replaced by cybernetics, it enabled him to see farther, link with the equipment better and react faster. Only the class S ships were allowed to have cybernetic pilots, and only the best pilots were allowed class S vessels. "Reverse complete, backing out of dock, initiating auxillary burn." He flipped several switches and the ship shuddered as the main thrusters activated. "Rotating ninety degrees. Alignment in ten seconds." Ten seconds later. "Free from space port, engaging main thrusters, where to captain?"

"Front lines." She stated, "They need us there."

"Understood captain, setting coordinates from Gamora system, booting up warp drives." The pilot replied, two minutes of silence later "Warp drives powered on and online, ready at your command."

She sat for a second, "Now."

The ship lurched forward, the stars blurred around them and the ship entered warp space. "Estimated time of arrival four hours captain."

"Good, keep us on a straight course, and listen for any distress beacons, be ready to leap out at any moment." She said.

"Understood captain." The pilot replied.

"Assistant captain Amari." Galandria said to a woman who looked like her, but she was dark skinned and wearing a similiar uniform. She stepped forward and saluted, "The helm is yours, I am going to tend to showing our recruit the ship, radio me if anything happens."

"Yes Captain." The woman said and sat in the captains chair.

"Draconius, with me." Galandria said.

Draconius stayed next to the Captain's chair, trying to look everywhere at once as the bridge was a flurry of activity. But once they started to disengage from the station, everyone fastened themselves and would wait while the halfbreed at the helm went through the motions. The squire had never seen an elite pilot, let alone one at work, so he was stunned by the speed and accuracy of everything they did.

He would be able to shake himself out of his stupor, looking to the knight as she gave them a directive.. He hadn't been expecting to head straight to the front lines, but he said nothing. If that was where they were needed, then that's where they were needed. When ordered by the knight to follow, he did so without hesitation. He did glance at his medical slate which he had in his arm.

"Ser? I was told that when assigned to a new ship, I need to retrieve records and run medical scans. Standard practice for Medicae Squires."

"Later." She said, "First, your uniform." She strode off, expecting him to follow, down the corridor of the main part of the ship, a left, then another right finally to a keypad, she punched in the number to get into her private quarters and sat at a table, on it was his new uniform. She tapped her fingers and waited for him to come in, keeping the door closed.

He nodded at her words and moved with her, the hybrid's tail still waving from the excitement of being given to a knight. He had worked hard for this day, and the fact that his knight seemed to like him so far was definitely a good start. He followed her to her quarters and would step in after her, eyes running over the uniform that was on the table. As he walked over to it, he took in a deep breath and would look at his knight.

"Pardon me, Ser, but... I don't believe I was ever given your name.."

"Galandria, but you are to call me ser as you have been, one day you may earn the right to say my name, but today is not that day recruit, now then, you smell like you have not showered in days, and I will not have some smelly greenhorn stinking up my ship, strip and shower, feel free to use my facilities and get to know my quarters, after all part of your duties will be to keep them clean, do me a favor though, I don't want that filthy uniform stinking up my quarters, remove it now." She wasn't asking.

Draconius's eyes dilated visibly when he heard the name of the knight that had chosen him. He had to bite his tongue in order to keep from saying her name. She didn't seem like the kind to take slip-ups like that kindly. But his awe at being chosen by the most famed knight in the galaxies was obvious, and he nodded quickly as she commanded her squire to clean up. He was a bit curious as to why she said to do so in her facilities, but she didn't seem to want any questions yet. But the last thing she said threw him off a little.

"N-Now?" he asked, though seeing on her face that she wasn't asking made him nod. He would start to strip out of his academy uniform, shaking a little as he did so. There was a certain genetic deviation that he had in addition to being a hybrid. It was one that his father's family shamed him for, but one that his parents had always said was as valid as the rest of him.

Either way, the young man soon stood naked before his knight, blushing deeply. He would then start moving towards the shower to do as she had commanded.

"So it is true." She said, standing, now fascinated with his body. "I read about it, but I never saw it." She took a step closer to him so they were only a foot apart. "You know I have a mutation of my own." She unzipped the top of her uniform and slipped out of it, standing before him was a huge cock. She smiled as it was already growing hard. "Oh I think you and I are going to have a wonderful time together." She said, stroking her cock.

Draconius had barely started towards the shower when his knight stood up and moved in front of him. "S-ser?" he asked, his tail moving in front of him to cover his genitals from view. He blushed deeply when she mentioned that she had a mutation, since that meant she knew about his. But of course she would! As the knight that had chosen him, she would have seen his file...

But then she stepped out of her uniform and the hybrid's eyes went wide at the sight of the woman's massive cock. He watched the pillar throb as it grew harder, and Draconius squirmed as he felt the virgin cunt between his legs growing wet. He hadn't experimented with sex, ever, but the mere scent of his knight's cock was making his head swim in lust.

"Wh-what do you mean... Ser..?" he asked, with part of him hoping the flash of an idea in the back of his head was about to come true.

"On your knees, crawl to me, drink in my scent and taste and I shall mark you as mine." She said, not bothering to answer his questions.

Draconius, his mind and instincts being assaulted by the strongest musk the squire had ever smelled, no longer had the presence of mind to try and resist. Any and all knowledge of proper etiquette disappeared, leaving in its place an instinctual need for breeding. To take this strong woman's seed inside and to make a child with her

As such, the young man dropped to his knees as he was commanded before he crawled up close enough that his muzzle was right next to her cock. She moaned at the musk soaking into his nose and would lean forward a bit more before opening her muzzle and licking from her balls to the very tip.

"Good recruit." She cooed, "Now, I want you to suck this cock till you taste its seed, then, I want you to bend over the couch over there." She pointed to the couch a few feet away, "And beg for my cock, and if I find your begging sufficient enough, perhaps I shall fuck you, and impregnate you."

Draconius didn't seem to have any words at the moment, his ears flicking a little as his knight praised him and cooed his orders to him. The young hybrid wrapped both hands around the massive shaft and started to stroke while he took the tip into his mouth. It was a stretch, and it would take a while for Draconius to be able to fully throat the entire thing. But that didn't seem to stop him, with the Dragonwolf's head bobbing up and down, gradually working more into his throat.

Back
Top Bottom