Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Rose smiled up at her and then waved "I'll leave them to you dear sister I need to go and bathe to get all the blood off" Rose then headed in and stoped only long enough to scratch Ren's head as he had come over to say hello to her. Rose then ventured in to the castle and to the room she had been given so that she could get cleaned up

Chrissanth was just chuckling before she was jumping down from the wall, landing gracefully; truly living up to her name as Shadow Cat. "Welcome to our new home." she was commenting as she made her way towards them, Ren seeming to streak after her so that he could check out the newcomers.

Kyle stood and went in search of Ren when he vanished leaving Circe with the other two little ones as they were sticking close to her at that moment

Kyle would find Ren using Chrissanth as his perch at the time, the tiny dragon just seeming to be watching the newcomers that were there.

Kyle chuckled and then looked at Chris "please make sure he doesn't wander off " Kyle then looked behind him when the little one he had rescued joined him and he scooped him up in to his arms

Chrissanth was just looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "He hasn't left me at all." The tiny dragon was chittering and then she was looking at her own dragon as he was making a comment that he wouldn't be dumb enough to run away.

Kyle chuckled "wasn't worried he would run away was more worried he would follow someone and get lost we still haven't explored the whole castle or grounds yet"

Chrissanth was just looking over before she commented, "Yeah there isn't much around here to see. I had been exploring before you guys showed up, but didn't find much at all."

Kyle thanked her and then carried his new friend off so they could return to Circe. Kyle had of course welcomed the hunters before leaving figuring they would find out who he was soon enough

Circe just happened to be coming outside as Kyle returned, and was questioning him in a soft voice why it seemed so loud.

Kyle wrapped his arm around her “some more hunters are joining us I have a feeling Rose and Chriss will warn them off of cause of trouble or they would probably be eaten

Circe was just looking before looking at the two little ones, the pair of them just stating that they were wanting to meet them as well.

Circe was just giving a soft smile before walking off towards where the hunters were. Some of the new hunters still seemed to be on edge about Kyle being there and even the dragons.

Kyle stayed with his mate and guarded her and knew if he didn’t get to them if they harmed her that three small dragons or even the large one would

Circe looked at all of the hunters and one of them was making a comment about not knowing the vampires had humans for servants. Chrissanth just laughed softly before she was commenting "This is the vampire princess Circe."

Kyle growled when the male called his mate a servant but he let Chriss correct them knowing full well that if he acted rashly it could cause problems. Kyle then looked over and Rose walked back up and was speaking to Circe “we should get you changed so we can start your training”

Circe was just inclining her head to the hunters before she was dipping down into a small curtsy, "I am the vampire princess Circe, it is a pleasure to meet you all. Right now we are all in the process of rebuilding, so feel free to help as needed. The sooner we can get stuff done, the better."

Kyle introduced himself as well as the grand general and the Princesses fiancé. he then directed them to where they could settle in before urging Circe to head off so she could get started

Back
Top Bottom