Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Rose watched Ren but she didn’t make a move or acted like she was a threat. This meant that she kept her hands off her weapons and where the older dragon could see them at all times

After a bit the older dragon was making its way towards the pair of them, just sniffing at them a bit. "You two don't smell like a threat..." the older dragon was rumbling, not even realizing that one of them two could understand him. "No we are not threats. Young Ren told us that there were other dragons alive and we came to seek your help." Circe was speaking as she took a step forward and the dragon's nostils were flaring a bit when it came to terms with the fact that a human could understand what he had to say, and the little dragon was confirming it at as well. "I am Princess Circe of the vampire kingdom and this is my guardian Rose. And I sought you out to ask for the help of your people... in this fight against the dark eyed vampires." There seemed to be no fear in her eyes even as the creature stalked closer to her, wondering why they were needing to help fight this war. This had Circe explaining that if the dark eyed ones were allowed to run rampant that eventually all races would be endangered, this including the dragons.

Rose looked at Circe while the dragon didn’t scare her she was nervous of how close he was getting to her. “Princess” her concern would be apparent in the simple word but she had to say it as the dragon had gotten rather close to her

Circe was just watching g the dragon and just seemed still as the creature got close. Yet at Rose's words the creature was snorting at her as though upset she had butted into the conversation. "I will take you to meet my family, innocent one. But your guard shall remain here with the young one." The dragon was speaking although this time it was in both of their minds.

Rose looked at the dragon “sorry but no I promised her brothers I would protect her and while I do not doubt you can and would protect her I would rather not risk it these red eyes are also trained vampire hunters and they won’t hesitate to harm you just because your a dragon. I also would not reveal where your family is as it is not my place to do so”

The dragon just looked at Rose for a moment in time before he was giving a low growl. Circe was just taking a small step back and aren't was hissing a bit as well. "I swear on my own life that she will not speak a word of where your family is. If she does... My life is yours." Circe was speaking and the dragon was looking at her, yet eventually he was stating that he would take them. "Return at nightfall."

Before the girls could leave a large blue dragon spread and looked at the black one “the elder says to bring them now even the youngling” this blue dragon looked at both Circe and Rose and inclined her head at them both

Circe was looking for a brief moment then looked at Ren, who was chittering a bit. Happy it seemed like. "Don't worry though... Even though they are like me... I want to stay with you. " Ren was chirping to Circe and nuzzled against her.

Rose walked with them but let out a squeak when the blue dragon picked her up in its mouth Rose made sure not to wiggle or move as she didnt want to fall as she was worried that a fall would kill her

Within moments they were headed off towards their destination, and was soon arriving to mountain area. The dragons took to flying up higher to reveal the crater in the mountain, a extinct volcano that the dragons had turned into a home.

when they landed the blue dragon set Rose down and then walked over to an older golden dragon and settled next to him. this had the golden dragon looking at Circe "ahh the young princess I was wondering when I would get to meet you"

Circe was looking at the golden Dragon for a moment, a bit shocked that the creature seemed to know her. "How is it you know of me? " she questioned a bit confused, Ren just chittering a bit.

this had the dragon chuckling "my rider knows you and told me about you even though we havne't seen each other in years we are still connected" the dragon then looked at Rose and gave her a toothy grin testing to see how she would react and was pleased when she just stared at him but showed no fear

Circe was tilting her head before she was inquiring "Your rider?" Was it somebody she knew.... Or... Had known anyways.

"yes my raider he is rather old now but he is a good man" getting worn out the gold dragon stretched out his head resting at her feet "I for see the dragons surviving and growing now just with how you have cared for your little friend tells me my kind wont be hunted"

Circe was staring that she was shocked that it was somebody who knew about her in general. With that she was looking at Ren, who was just chirping and nuzzling against her.

this had the dragon chuckling "my dear there are many who know about you and some of them you dont want to know about you" Drake looked over when Rose growled at the news "you have a great guard she will keep you safe but I recomend learning to protect yourself and she will be a good teacher"

"I don't understand why it would matter if some know about me. Not as though I am truly a threat." Circe was speaking before she was looking at Ren who seemed to be hissing and then the tiny dragon was commenting that she had him as well.

Drake looked at Ren and growled at him in warning before he looked back at her "you have the potential to do many great things because you live in both worlds and you kow what needs to be fixed if someone wants to make it where humans are subservant to vampires the best way to ensure that is to kill you"

Circe was just raising her hands before she was commenting that it was her brothers that were better set to be making sure that the two worlds coexisted. She had no talent at all and there wasn't anything that she could help with at all. "You seem to think too highly of me..." she was ending.

Circe was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was holding onto Ren a bit more lightly, the tiny dragon purring a bit as though to calm her. There were a few small birds that were fluttering around that seemed to dive down so that they could settle in her hair, just chirping at her softly. She listened to what they had to say before she was speaking, "Return to the palace then. Give this to the woman I am always with... she will understand." This had Circe actually pulling the red ribbon that was in her hair out and she was lightly tying it around the sparrow's neck. There was a chirp and the little bird was taking flight, a few of its companions following after.

Rose moved to her side and rubbed her back "he is right you can do more then you know" Rose also agreed that she needed to learn how to protect herself and if she was right using fans would be best for the female as it wasn't an offensive weapon for most but in the right hands no one could get past a fan

Circe was just shaking her head slightly before she was speaking in a soft voice that people definitely thought too highly of her.

Rose sighed and then glared at her "no we dont we know your true worht your father taught you otherwise and he was wrong and I swear if I have to put you throught training hell to get that fact throught your thick skull I will"

Back
Top Bottom