Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Circe just seemed to recoil at her words, and was taking a few steps away before apologizing quickly, and was just going silent after that.

Rose gave her a rather pointed look as if silently saying that this was why she would do this "it will help with your self esteem that much I know for sure because you will know your skills and no one will be able to tell you otherwise"

Circe was just giving a small nod of her head although it seemed like she was being more seen rather than heard.

Circe seemed to sense the frustration and if anything it only seemed to make her recoil even more, Ren just chittering a bit to her to help calm her a bit. Yet Circe just seemed to have shut down a bit and was giving a low curtsy, the similar curtsy that a servant would make to a master. Actually if one watched her actions.... most of her actions were that of what a servant would do.

Rose took several setteling breaths and then she walked over to her and touched her shoulder "you are above me in rank you never have to bow"

Ren was just chittering at the female for a moment in time, as though the female would understand him at all. While Rose was touching Circe she would be able to feel the female trembling a bit, her eyes just staying on the ground. "The young one says not to be upset with her. Her father use to severely punish her if she wasn't respectful. She was a servant not a royal." one of the elder dragons was speaking in Rose's mind, translating and summing up what Ren had said.

Rose nodded her head “so I am seeing I know a weapon that she can use to defend herself that she can keep on hand and I think she will like it” Rose tapped the fan that was one her hip lightly

Ren was chittering a bit which just seemed to have Circe finally looking up for a brief moment in time, yet this is when Rose would see the hint of tears that were in her eyes.

Circe was just giving a small nod of her head although she didn't seem to say anything at that point in time.

Circe was just looking for a brief moment in time then looked at Ren as he was chirping a bit. The dragon seemed happy and another one of the dragons was stating that they needed to decide what they were going to do.

Circe was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was giving a smile when she heard that, relieved to say the least. She was however looking at the few sparrows that fluttered towards her at full speed, chirping frantically. "Slow down. I don't understand." she was speaking in a soft voice and they were slowing down, stating that the palace had been attacked.

Circe was listening before she was stating, "The palace was attacked. And by the sounds of it the royal guards are faltering."

Rose moved fast and quickly pulled the fan off her hip and set it into circles hand “when you open it a button will pop up do not push it unless your in danger as blades will drop out. Should you need to this hold it near your belly the armor will protect you and make sure the blades are pointed away from you” Rose then turned and shot off knowing full well that she was safe there

Circe was just giving a nod of her head before she was watching the female bolt off. Even Ren seemed a bit worried at that point in time; wanting to obviously wanting to go and join to help as well. The young princess was just clenching her hands together for a brief moment in time before she was stating that she was wanting to return as well to assist.

This had the gold dragon shaking his big head “let the young one try first I can sense great power in her. But I will send a dragon with her and if she starts to falter they can aid her”

Circe was just looking for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I don't want to just sit on the sidelines all the time... These are my people as well...." She was just clutching her hands in front of her tightly before she was letting out a slow breath of air. She was tucking the fan into her belt at that point in time, before she was looking towards the dragon. With that she was stating that there was another one that had quite the power behind her that could help take out the army as well.

“I understand I do little one but you have no fighting skills yet so to go and try to help would put you in danger “ this had Drake looking at the lightly “once it is safe take the training your friend recommended”

Circe was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a slow nod of her head, and was just clutching her hands in front of her chest for a moment in time. A small breath was escaping her lips and she was just looking at Ren who was rubbing her head against her cheek gently.

“You will do great things little one so don’t worry” Drake sent the others off to gather the rest of the clan so they could get ready to join them

Circe was just watching for a moment in time although there was a dragon that was stating she could ride on his back; but she wasn't allowed to try and leave at all. Not until it was safe, since it was obvious that she wasn't wanting to remain there alone at all.

Back
Top Bottom