Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

This had the dragon giving a nod before they were taking off after a moment in time. Circe was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was just rubbing her arms a bit.

Drake looked at her and then motioned to his legs "come and sit I will keep you warm" Drake knew she wanted to help but for the time being he had to keep her safe as he knew that her friend would be rather infuriated if she was harmed

Circe was giving a nod before she was wandering over to sit down next to him. She was pushing some hair out of her face and just holding out her hand for the sparrow that fluttered over.

Circe was just questioning who his rider was and how he knew her. She was then looking at Ren who was chittering a bit about something. Complaining about something more like it.

Drake chuckled "you would have met him today he is old like me but our connection is strong so he let me listen in while the two of you spoke"

Circe was looking over before she questioned "Do you mean the advisor? He had once been my teacher when I was younger. The only one who wanted to teache, who would teach me despite the king being against it."

"yes he is my rider and he is a good man a dragon will not bond with an evil person as it puts our race in danger granted we are already in danger there are so few of us left" Drake smiled at the memories he had

Circe was giving a bit then looked at Ren, who was nuzzling against her. "Don't worry I'm not going to leave you, I promised your mom I worked care for you."

Circe was just looking before she spoke "She protected me. The palace had been attacked and I fled. Despite the fact that she was already in pain from just giving birth... Already weak... she protected me as well. And I promised I would protect Ren, I would care for him."

"she did that often she would protect those who needed it no matter what" Drake looked over at the grave they had made for her when they had found her

Circe was just looking before she was speaking that she had fought valiantly, but had succumbed to her wounds. Wouldn't allow Circe to even try and help her.

"of course she wouldn't to heal a dragon you have to be bonded an dher bond died long ago" Drake then expalined why that was so she would understand

Circe was giving a nod before she was watching Ren, who was standing by the grave of his mother. It wasn't long before he was returning to Circe's side. 'I sense that human known as Chrissanth nearby with a number of others. And there is a dragon with them.' Ren was speaking and a bird was chittering that is was children. They had been directed that direction by a few of the other elder dragons. This had Circe getting to her feet and she was stating that she needed to get to the children, to reassure them they were safe.

'Keep heading towards the mountain face.' The dragons voice could be heard in Chrissanth's head and she was relating the information to the older children. It wasn't long before she was twirling around with her swords out and was slashing down a few arrows, and shifting her stance a bit. "Hunters turned vampires... And you still think you stand a chance." She coked, the dragon ushering the children on.

Drake stood up and walked over her "stay here I will guid the children to you if they are running and in danger then so are you" Drake looked at Ren and spoke softly to him assuring him she would be safe even if he had to die to do it.

Ren just chirped a bit before he was taking to the air just to fly a bit. "The children are with some ody who can be trusted." Circe was speaking in a soft voice before she was just giving a nod and watching the dragon leave.

The children were being directed to the caves with Chris said the close on their tail, the woman cutting down any arrows that flew at them. "Get down! " she was telling at the six children, who were diving at the ground. Good timing as well with a hunter coming out of nowhere which would have gotten one of the kids, instead was finding themselves face to face with Chrissanth, her swords blocking his.

Drake soon joined them and let out a roar once the hunter was away from Chris he slammed his tail into the male sending him flying "keep going when you reach the cave go in and follow it till you reach an opening the princess will be waiting for you"

Chrissanth was looking at the children before she spoke "Up and run. get going." This had the children up and on the move again, Chrissanth moving to intercept a few other vampires.

The children were entering the cave and Chrissanth just hung out in front watching a few of the vampires. She had a rather innocent t but dangerous look on her features. "If you want those children... Or want to get to the princess you'll have to get through me first."

Drake walked up behind the vampires and just shook his head "stupid people trying to get in to a dragons home and expecting not to be eaten"

Chrissanth was just chuckling before she cooed "Stupid people walking into a highly on edge castle and not expecting to be killed." Her eyes were flickering towards the sparrowa that fluttered and she was speaking "If the children are safe, my task is done. And I need to return."

Drake gave her a toothy grin "I has been a long time since I have had a a good snack and go and help your friends I will keep them safe" Drake then went ahead and ate the remaining vampires

Back
Top Bottom