Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Chrissanth was just chuckling before she spoke, "Well the vampires are set on getting children. Yet they are going to have a grand time trying to get to the children being guarded by dragons." She was twirling around and taking down a few of the vampires that tried to attack her from behind.

While this was happening Circe was sitting on the ground with the children sitting around her, many of them obviously frightened. One of the older children was asking her if she could sing; that some of the soldiers had said that listening to her sing when they had been hurt helped them calm. This had her giving a small smile before she was stating that she could certainly sing a song for them. And that is what she did, singing to the children softly to help them calm down.

Rose chuckled and and then looked at the young hunters that were watching them in awe "we will have some new recruits to train so I figure we need to raid the armor supply while we are here"

Chrissanth was just twirling around and seemed to be just flicking the blood off of the blades before she was sheathing them, her eyes just turning towards the recruits that were standing around them. With that she was smiling pleasantly before she was commenting, "Pleasure to meet you all; I am Chrissanth.... or the name you as trainees would know me by is Shadow Cat."

Rose stood next to her "well dear sister I think it is time to clear this building out and then let it burn" Rose then looked at the kids "If your fifteen or orlder got and gather all of the training armor move fast and quietly" she watched as they moved to do as she said as she knew they could protect themselves, she then smiled at the younger kids "stay here with Shadow Cat she will keep you safe" Rose then looked at her "Ill get the armor and weapons if we can lets get these kids out of here and somewhere safe"

Chrissanth watched as the elder children hurried off to do as they were told. The younger children were gathered around her. This had her looking at Rose before she spoke "I'll take the children to Lady Circe." This had one of the elder kids stating that they had heard that name for the adults, a vile woman. This had Chrissanth shaking her head before she spoke "No. She is a sweet and innocent young woman. Nothing like what the elders stated at all. Either are the princes."

Rose nodded her head i agreement only to have one of the older kids point out she had been turned “to save my life yes and Chriss was there she made sure that my wishes were upheld. For me it was either turn or die and I was not ready to die”

"And I told her if she ever lost control and attacked an Innocent I would end her life myself." Chrissanth was commenting before she was drifting outside to where the dragon was at.

This had some of the trainees just watching them for a moment and then there was one of the older ones that was stating that he didn't trust them at all. "How do we know that you aren't just pretending to be here to save us? But it is all a lie to lure us into a sense of security." he spoke which had all of the others speaking amongst each other quietly. This had Chrissanth looking over although she didn't look upset or anything, actually she was giving a small smile before she clapped her hands slightly. "I do like that you didn't trust us based on our words and our actions. I do like that you blatantly inquired about it. You are one that will go far in the future if you stay cautious like this. But I can assure you that we can be trusted; that this is no trap at all. I swear on my huntress name, Shadow Cat, that we aren't here to harm any of you. Our only intention right now is to get you somewhere safer."

“She is right you are wise to question us but right now we need to get all of you out of here and the sooner we can do that the better” While Rose did have a hunter name she often didn’t answer or go by it as people found it funny as it was a pun on her name

Chrissanth was just looking towards them for a brief moment in time before she was jogging over to the dragon.

Rose urged them all to sit and relax for the time " we will get you out of here soon so hold on" Rose then headed for the heads office she needed to know what was going on in the training complex

Chrissanth was just speaking with the dragon softly although it wasn't long before another dragon seemed to be coming over and landing on the ground. A small blue dragon, and Chrissanth was more than startled to see Circe sitting on the back of the dragon. "Lady Circe...." Chrissanth was speaking as she walked over as the female was sliding down onto the ground. Circe was giving a faint smile before she was stating that the birds had insisted that she come there. Soon enough a mouse was scurrying over to squeak at her before she was speaking, "The mice wanted to show me something as well." There was a chirp from Ren as the tiny dragon came diving out of nowhere and was landing on her shoulder.

Rose soon arrived holding some files and Chriss would see the rage in her eyes as they had often worked together "we have a serious problem and need to clear the children out of here and now"

Chrissanth was looking over for a brief moment in time before she was questioning, "What is going on?" She was just looking towards Circe who was stating, "Rose before we go.... There is something I need to show you. Something that the mice discovered." Yet her voice was rather soft at the end, and there seemed to be a rather troubled look in her eyes. As though she was afraid that somebody would say something about her commenting that the mice were wanting to show them something.

Rose touched her shoulder "of course but first you need to see these" Rose handed her files they were on her and Kyle as well as her brothers including detailed blue prints of their homes "their homes are no longer safe" ROse kept her voice soft so that only the two of them could hear her

Chrissanth just peered over Circe's shoulder as the human studied over what she was given. Blueprints to the palaces and even Kyle's own home. This had the princess just seeming to tremble a bit, and Chrissanth was taking the papers from her so that they weren't dropped. "Breath. Everything will be fine." the huntress spoke and soon enough a few sparrows seemed to streak down and were landing on Circe, merely chirping softly. "Go and find them.... warn them that they aren't safe.... hurry...." Circe whispered and the birds chirped before shooting off.

Rose looked at the dragons there "can you help us get the children out of here?" once they were in the clear she would lete Circe show her what she needed to

The two dragons were just looking for a moment before the larger one was stating that they could do that. "It will probably be safer for the children to go on foot." Chrissanth was commenting after a moment in time; which had the larger dragon mentioning to her that the blue dragon was stating that he would scout ahead to make sure it was clear. Circe was just watching for a brief moment in time, her hands just clasped tightly in front of her chest.

"Chriss will you go with them to act as a guard Ill stay and protect the princess as well as get any information that they have that they shouldn't" Rose rubbed her arm and smiled at her lightly

Chrissanth was giving a nod of her head before she was stating that she could most definitely do that. With that she was heading off with the children while Circe was just looking at Rose for a moment. After that the princess was heading off inside following after a few mice that scurried off ahead of her. "You don't think I'm crazy.... following mice..."

"of course not you can talk to Ren and the other dragons with out them having to talk directly so talking to the birds and mice is nothing its probably part of your gift" Rose smiled and assured her that she was fine with it and that she would keep her safe

Circe was just giving a nod of her head before she was continued on her way after the mice, who started to squeak when they got to an another room. They were squeaking at a wall; one that was actually a hidden doorway to a tunnel that would take them to a hidden chamber farther down. The only thing was finding the hidden switch.

Rose froze and stared at the wall something in her mind was welling her where to push but she didnt know why and she didnt know where the fear came from but she didnt want to find out what was behind the wall. taking a deep breath she pressed where her instincts told her too and watched as the door opened

Back
Top Bottom