Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Shayne was just commenting that he would look into that before he was stating, "Oh and keep an eye on Jayde. She hasn't seemed like herself recently. It would seem that she is one of those people where the tablets don't seem to help much. I will admit she had me fooled for the longest time when she would take them, and seem just fine."

"I have had my staff working on some new tablets that are designed to work for those that can't take the regular Ill have her try those and if it doesnt help Ill take her hunting in the forest near the manor" Kyle would have her join him once he was done with the call

Shayne was stating that he was going to play matchmaker for her eventually, at the behest of his sister. With that he was stating that for the time things there seemed to be calm. Yet they both knew that that could change in a matter of moments.

Kyle chuckled and then mentioned a family to him "their eldest would be a good match for her if oyu wish to speak to him and see what you think"

Shayne was just tilting his head before he was commenting, "Maybe I'll look into it." After that he was just stating that he had to be going to head off so that he could figure out a plan for Rose.

"good luck and have fun" Kyle then disconnected the call and looked at Ren "lets go find Jayde and see what she is up too" Kyle then set him down and stood up so he could head out

Ren was just chirping at him before he was bolting off towards the training grounds, where Jayde seemed to be sparing with a few of the soldiers that were there. Currently she was using a sword, which was something that she could use but it wasn't her favored weapon at all, and that was pretty obvious.

Kyle followed Ren and watched as she spared with some of his men. he was watching her cloesly as he was adept at seeing when someone needed to feed

After a few moments Jayde was taking a few retreating steps backwards, and was calling it as a lose for her. This had the male commenting that it didn't help that she was using a weapon that she obviously wasn't use to handling.

Kyle chuckled and nodded in agrement as his chuckled had gotten their attention "go and rest guys until we know for certain that no rouges are in the area I want to keep spars to a minimum"

Soon enough all of his men were headed off and Jayde was just watching for a moment before she was commenting, "I would think that if there were any.... the animals would inform us."

“Yes but only once they get close to the manor. That being said I do need your help with something” Kyle would wait until they were down in the lab before mentioning why they were there

Jayde was tilting her head a bit when he was mentioning that he was needing her help with something, which had her following after him wondering what he needed her help with.

Kyle headed to the lab and once she was in Kyle closed the door and then spoke “ Shayne mentioned that the normal blood tablets don’t work for you. My staff has been working on several new types as there are others who can’t take them either and I was wondering if you would like to try and see if one of them works for you”

Jayde was just looking for a moment although she was frowning a bit when Kyle was mentioning that Shayne had said something to her. She was mumbling that the prince had promised that he wouldn't say anything, at least not until it was obvious that she couldn't handle it.

“He said it to me because he knew I was working on this project what he told me stays between us” none of his staff was in the lab at the time so her secret was safe

Jayde was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a small nod. She would at least try it anyways.

“We found that for some it’s the blood type that doesn’t work and for others they need more then one type so that’s what we have been doing “ Kyle walked over and picked up six tablets and set them on a try under the corresponding label and then set them in front of her “if thors don’t work for you then we will Tailor make one for you”

Jayde was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was stating that she wasn't going to try them now though.

“Of course not do it when you would normally take the others and let me know with either a yes not or kinda on the one you take if you find they aren’t working and need to feed I’ll take you out hunting as it’s a rule that all living here hunt in pairs” Kyle understood why she was waiting but he was making it clear he would also help her feed as well

Jayde was just looking towards him before she was speaking, "Thank you but you truly don't need to do all of this for me."

“Yes I do you are someone Circe cares for greatly your like a sister to her which makes you family and I don’t leave family to struggle on their own when I can help” Kyle made and kept eye contact with her the whole time

Jayde was just giving a nod before she was stating that he should probably go and see Circe. And would probably want to hear from the doctor about how her condition had been.

Kyle nodded his head and after putting the pills in to labeled packets he handed them to her “ like is said this stays between us”

Jayde was giving a nod of her head before she was taking the packets, and sliding them into her pocket for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom