Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Chrissanth was giving a nod of her head before she was following after him, although she was staying a bit close to him, holding onto his arm lightly. "Are you actually related to the pair of them? Or you just call them as a sibling due to how close of friends you are?" she inquired; before she was stating that she had somebody like that as well. A sister but she wasn't actually her biological blood sister.

"we are that close sadly we are not related but I think of them as my brother and sister" Romeo walked with her to his brothers office to speak with him about the males behavior and to compliment him on his new guard as he hwas quite impressed with her

Chrissanth was tilting her head a bit although she was making a mental note about it. Information to know for later.... perhaps anyways. Yet from everything that she had seen over the last week.... She was learning that Romeo definitely wasn't the terrible person that the leaders seemed to think he was.

“Don’t wander far while we are here while I trust my brother I don’t know all who work for home personally” Romeo looked around as they walked

Chrissanth was just giving a nod of her head although in the end she did take to merely following after him.

Shayne was looking up when he heard the knock on the door and was flicking his hand, which had the door opening on its own. Currently he was looking over a few proposals that a few of his trusted advisors had brought in. Different marriage proposals although directed towards Circe. Thank god for him deciding to look at the will and reading that it had just stated that she was to be married.... but not who she had to be married to. "Reject these ones. I've met them all in person and they are complete assholes." Shayne was mumbling and his assistant was nodding a head.

Shayne was shaking his head before he spoke, "No.... I am looking for a better match for Circe. I managed to get my hands on father's will and it merely stated that she was needing to be married. Why.... I have no idea. But it never stated who she had to marry in specific. So I am trying to find somebody decent that will take care of her, and respect her."

“Then you might wish to tell her as he current fiancé is requesting to see her outside of the palace grounds. Thankfully your guard has a good head on her shoulder and is meeting with him first just to keep her safe” Romeo hoped that he could find someone better for her

Shayne was just looking over sharply for a moment in time but he seemed to calm a bit when he heard that Rose was with her. After a bit he was actually holding out three files towards Romeo then spoke, "I'm thinking one of these three. Two of them we are both familiar with although the third.... I know you are more familiar with, but you've spoken highly a few times."

Romeo took the files and looked them over and then smiled when he got to the one he knew “he is one of my top generals and if you would like to meet him he did come with me tonight as we are having a small problem back home” Romeo then handed the files back to him

Shayne was just looking over before he was commenting, "Mind as well." His eyes were flickering towards the young woman with Romeo, the female just seeming a bit startled before she was giving a small curtsy. "And who might you be?" he was questioning, his tone friendly and gentle. This had her merely speaking in a soft voice, "My name is Chrissanth."

Romeo smiled and then explained to him what was all going on and why he had brought her as he didn’t want to have him questioning her over it

Shayne was just giving a nod of his head, although he really didn't care at all. He knew that Romeo had his reasons for everything, and for all he knew.... the female had been his brother's current lover.

As this was happening, Circe was heading out of the palace with Rose, and a few other guards tailing them, so that she could meet her fiance. Yet when they did get closer, and he was spotted in the distance, the pair of them still unseen, Circe found herself just halting. No there was something dangerous about him.... something that terrified her. Who would have figured that her taking a few sudden steps backwards would have her colliding with Romeo's high general; whom she hadn't even realized had followed them.

Rose looked at her and then pulled her hair lose and looked at her “go back and wait for me I’ll come back soon” Rose then headed in the direction of the male while keeping a very close eye on her surroundings

Circe was just watching for a moment in time before she was giving a small nod of her head. No there was definitely a darkness that seemed to radiate off of that person, and it made her not want anything to do with him at all.

Rose walked over to him before speaking softly like she would “you asked to see me?”

Kyle gently touched her shoulder “let’s go back as she asked” he wanted to get her out of there so that they could be better protected

Circe was looking for a moment before she was giving a nod of her head. Yeah that was probably for the best. Her eyes were flickering towards where the man was talking with Rose. Although it was rather evident that the man wasn't overly pleased at all, as though he saw through the ruse.

The male was just looking towards Rose for a brief moment in time, his darkening eyes just seeming to take her in for a brief moment in time. "I believe that I am allowed to see my fiance when I wish." he was speaking before he was adding that it would be nice if she would stop hiding and come out.

Rose smiled and then chuckled before braiding her hair “not gonna happen you see it is my job to protect her and I find it odd that you can’t be at the party but yet you want to see her outside of the castle on the same day” Rose looked at him and then waited to see what he was going to do

"I do not need to explain to you my actions. And I do not attend the party due to my ex-fiance being there. And I would rather not run into her." the male was speaking after a moment in time, and was folding his arms across his chest. It wasn't long before he was pushing past Rose and was actually heading off towards the palace, off towards where Circe was standing with a few of the guards.

Pushing past her had been a mistake and the moved fast faster then during her test slamming him in to the ground “ you are acting as if you own my lady and I am telling you right now that if you go near her with out her direct verbal consent with me or another guard present I’ll take your damn fucking head off” Rose kept him pinned to get her point across

The man just looked towards her for a moment before he spoke, "I would be careful with your actions. This could be seen as an action of treason. After all I am the Princess' fiance.... Yet here you are.... Threatening a royal." There was a rather deadly aura that seemed to radiate from him, one that most beings wouldn't pick up on.

"your aura doesnt scare me vampire and you are not a royal not until you marry my lady and if I have my way you wont" Rose then moved away from him and headed back to where she was "oh and don't try anything to harm her or to try and force her hand I don't need sleep unlike most guards so I will always be watching" her training had been hars but she could go weeks with out sleeping but it did make things arder the longer she was awake

The male was looking towards Rose for a moment in time before he spoke in a rather dark voice, "No you will regret interfering. And you can tell my fiance that I shall see her tonight at the party." After all he had received an invite, so she couldn't deny him entrance. With that he was heading off, a few of his guards following in next to him.

Back
Top Bottom