Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"that is why I offered to help I am known to be annoying at times and if he is abusive then we can find out before you are bound to him" Rose didn't like the idea of her marrying someone she had never met and would bring it up to the prince when she had the chance

Circe was hesitating for a moment before she was just stating in a soft voice that she really didn't want to anger anybody by doing that. Especially since it was the king's final decree that she marry this person. Chrissanth just watched for a brief moment in time, although she could see the hint of sadness that seemed to be in the other female's eyes. A pain from being rather unloved by her own father.... because she wasn't like him; or even her brother.

"you wouldn't I will talk to your brother before we do anything and explain that you are worried and scared at minimum we find out he is not someone you want to be with and at best he trully cares for you and love can develop between you two" Rose would speak to the prince and even suggest that she go and investigate him if need be but she didnt like the idea of her marrying someone who could possibly abuse her

Circe was just shaking her head before she spoke in a low voice, "There is no need for doing that, Lady Rose. Other than yourself, Lord Shayne, and Lord Romeo..... Due to what I am..... Nobody really cares about my wellbeing around here. I've grown use to it." There was a sad smile on her lips before she was stating that she was needing to get going.

Rose stopped her "there is no shame in being human and that doesn't make you inferior to them" Rose didn't like how she viewed herself and would be having words with the prince later on

Circe was just looking for a moment, "Humans aren't seen as inferior here..... We live in harmony with the humans. Or at least best we can, it is the same within Prince Romeo's kingdom. Being that I am apart of the royal family.... it is a bit different."

"no it is not you were born human to I am assuming two vampires that should make you a blessed gift as for as I know vampires only give birth to other vampires" Rose was unaware of any other humans born to a vampire so she was a true gift

Circe was just looking over before she spoke, "In the end.... I am unwanted. The only reason I am allowed to remain here is because of Shayne. And his threat that he would hurt anybody who forced me to leave." Chrissanth just watched from where she was standing although her attention was turning towards the hawk that streaked through the air. A messenger hawk it seemed, and ironically the message was from Circe's fiance, wishing to meet with her outside of the palace.

Circe was just looking towards her then looked at the servant that came over, and was actually commenting that she had received a message. A message from her fiance... who was wishing to meet her outside of the palace.

"what would you like to do princess I am more then willing to aid you" Rose was more then a little worried since he was asking her to meet outside the castle even though he couldn't make it to her birthday party she found it a little suspicious

Chrissanth was just watching for a moment in time before she spoke in a soft voice, "I would advice you to allow your guardian to assist you. I don't know how I would feel if I had somebody ask me to meet them outside of the castle.... especially if I was told that I wouldn't be able to see them at the original event. It feels suspicious.... scary." She was holding her hands close to her for a moment in time before she was speaking, "And your guardian looks capable enough.... I think.... that if there was confrontation.... she would be alright."

Rose looked at he and waited to see what she wanted to do but she hopped that she would listen to them both and let her meet him first

Circe hesitated for a moment before she spoke in a soft voice, "No.... I should do it..... I should meet him."

"I don't think you should not at first the young lady is right if he can't be bothered to show for the party but wants you to meet him outside of the palace you should let me go first if he simply wants to meet you before the party to get to know you Ill take the blame for deceiving him as it is my job to protect you" Rose would rather take the blame then her get hurt

Circe hesitated for a brief moment although she was a bit startled when a couple of the advisors came up. People who tended to make her life hell when Shayne wasn't around. Although evidently they didn't seem to realize that Romeo was there, when they were stating that there was no need for Rose to get herself involved with the unwanted princess. These words had Circe merely looking at the ground, her hands holding onto the hem of her skirt.

Rose shifted and put herself between Circe and the Advisors speaking rather harshly to them "I was assigned by the prince to protect the princess from any and all attacks and if you wish to keep your poisonous tongues inside your heads I suggest you shut your mouth and leave" Rose wasn't going to take this and she would be making it clear to all

Chrissanth was just watching although she took to staying close to Romeo, as though she were afraid of what was happening. And she was making a soft comment that those people were quite rude.

Romeo nodded his head but simply watched and waited to see what they did, he would be having a chat with his brother over this but he was glad that her guard wanted to keep her safe in all ways

After a bit the advisors seemed to be turning to leave, just mumbling to each other. And as they were leaving.... it seemed like Circe was stating that they were needing to go and meet with her fiance to be.

Rose nodded her head and thne walked with her talking about what she wanted her to do making it clear this wasn't a suggestion

"no quite the opposite the people love her to them she is a miracle but to the vampires who live in the castle they hate her with a passion as my brother and I have always doted on her as did her mother" ROmeo looked at her and smiled

"it is her father arranged this marriage for her and I am as worried as my brother about the male selected so we both hope he cares for her rather then hates her but I am glad her guard is stepping in" Romeo then guided her in to the castle

Back
Top Bottom