Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Pretending to be terrified was strange, especially when she wasn't. Just staring at her hands as though she couldn't believe she had done that. Internally she was smirking though.

“We can get you cleaned up as well” Romeo needed to get her as far from him as possible.

Rose stretched and then walked to the ring when it was her turn to do battle

Chrissanth was giving a nod of her head before she was following after him, at a far slower pace due to her ankle.

The person that Rose was up against was also somebody who used dual swords, and wasn't overly confident with his abilities at all. He was one of the few that had bested the three experienced knights with ease. The perfect person to become the personal guardian of Shayne, should the job not fall to that of Rose. A woman with brilliant stunning orange hair was gliding outside and instantly Shayne seemed to be rising to his feet and offering his chair to her.
"What is it that you have going on here?" the female was questioning as she watched the people and he was stating that he was searching for a new personal guard, and was suggesting that she get one as well. While the pair were siblings.... they were quite different. While Shayne had been born a pure blooded vampire, Circe was a pure-blooded human. A very strange occurrence, which had Shayne always ultra protective of his sister, even if she was elder..... In the sense of if they were both human she would be a few years older than he.

(Thinking after his post skipping a head a bit to the party)

(Ok)
Romeo smiled and slowed his pace so that he walked next to her Incase he was needed

one of the advisors frowned and then looked at the prince “your highness I feel that the female is holding back if you watch she is pulling her stride and slowing her movements her clenching muscles are confirming this” the male frowned and wondered why she would hold back

After a few days, it was time for the party. Everybody was invited to attend the celebration at Prince Shayne's palace. In the end, Shayne had ended up deciding there he was going to name two different personal guardians. Even after they had finally convinced Rose to not hold back, there was a man that seemed to keep up with her easily. So they had in the end called it a draw, and both have as d been given the title.
As the party was being prepared, Circe was sitting in her brother's office just watching the two guards that were there for a moment. Listening as Shayne explained their task for the day. It seemed like he was wanting one of them to remain with her during the party.

Rose listened to him and nodded she could understand where he was coming from on her need to be protected. Rose then looked at the male “do you wish to guard her or would you rather I do it?” Rose knew the prince would pick in the end but she liked giving the male the option

"It matters not to me. I feel as though the Lady's fiance would feel more comfortable if you were to be with her. And it wouldn't be as strange for you to go with her should she have to change." The male was commenting and Circe was stating that she really want needing a guardian.

Rose looked at her “with all do respect your highness yes you do the easiest way to hurt your brothers is to hurt you and doing so during your birthday party would throw the biggest blow to your family” Rose then gave her a small smile

Circe was just giving a nod of her head before she was getting to her feet so that she could go and get ready. A maid was coming in and stating that the carriage of Lord Romeo had just arrived. No shock he was early,

The first thing that Circe was doing was heading out to greet Romeo. Her "brother". Not a biological brother but he was close friends with her brother... The three of them having more or less grown up together.

Romeo climbed out of his carriage and hugged her when she greeted him “I see brother had finally gotten you to accept a guard”

Circe was just commenting that she hadn't really been given a choice in the matter. Yet it would make her fiance feel a lot more relieved as well, especially since he wasn't going to be there. A celebration for her birthday and the public announcement of her engagement.

Circe was giving a nod before looking at the female that was sitting in the carriage behind her brother. This had her wondering about his guest. Chrissanth had come with him it seemed, although this was more so because the vampire that had caused her such fright hadn't been caught.

“Circe this is Chrissanth she was attacked while in my home and her attacker has yet to be caught so I brought her with I hope you don’t mind” Romeo wanted to make sure that she stayed safe

Circe was shaking her head before she spoke "I know brother doesn't do things without reason." Chrissanth was watching for a moment before she was eventually climbing down from the carriage.

Chrissanth was nodding her head and gliding after him, her eyes flickering, unseen, towards Rose for a moment. An acknowledgement in a sense. Circe was giving a giggle before she was speaking "While it is a celebration for my birthday and engagement my fiance wasn't able to make it sadly." And arranged marriage more like it so she had never met him, this would have been the first time.

"you don't seem disappointed about that" Rose looked at her lightly after having acknowledged Chriss back as she didnt want anyone to know that they were familiar with each other

Circe was just looking over at Rose for a moment before she spoke, "To be honest.... I put on a fake smile for everybody when the engagement is brought up. But I've never met the man. The engagement was arranged by our father before he passed a number of years ago; just to get me out of the kingdom. In his eyes, because I am a human..... I was useless." While her father had hated her until the day he died, he would have never have done anything to intentionally cause her harm.

Rose nodded her head "if you want I can help you with that. you two have to meet before your married so long as he has no clue what you look like we could for a day switch places

Circe was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "I have no idea when there is that potential chance for even meeting him. As stated as far as I know... He will not be here tonight." Chrissanth was just listening for a moment before she was tilting her head then spoke, "I would hate to be forced into an arrange marriage.... not getting to marry for love...."

Back
Top Bottom