Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"No thank you, I am alright with the crutches. I do appreciate the offer though." Chrissanth was commenting to the maids a soft smile on her lips when they were offering a wheel chair. Although before the last one could leave she was merely stating that she was feeling a bit hungry; if that wouldn't be to much of a problem. She would even make herself something small if that was the route she needed to take.

"oh no miss dinner should be ready soon if oyu head to the main dinning room you can join the others there" the maid then gave her very detailed driections to get there so she could eat

Chrissanth was listening although she was speaking in a rather soft, almost hesitant voice, "If you aren't busy.... Is there any way that you could show me the way? I would be very grateful." She was a bit unsteady on the crutches and definitely didn't feel all that comfortable roaming about alone. Yet she was also adding that she understood if one of them couldn't assist, she wasn't wanting to get any of them into trouble.

Chrissanth was speaking in a soft voice, "Oh thank you so much. I'm Chrissanth by the way, or Chrissy." Mind as well be polite as she followed along after the maid, although at a slightly slower pace due to the crutches. Yet as they were walking she found herself freezing up as a vampire walked past them, and the scar on her neck almost started to burn. "Ugh...." she whimpered as though she couldn't breath, the sudden fear sweeping through her. No that man..... that was him.... from five years ago. Those dark eyes.... that smirk..... Even the S-Rank Huntress found herself terrified yet again.... this brought back memories from that night.... that tragic night.

the maid moved to her side and picked her up somethign wasn't right and she could tell she then raced in to the dinning room and spoke quietly to the prince about what happened

Chrissanth definitely wasn't in a good state of mind at that point in time, just holding her head. Her whole body seemed to be trembling and she was really glad that there wasn't anybody else in the dining room, other than the prince.

the Prince told the maid to notify the guards and have hism detained once she was gone he moved to her side and pulled her close simply holding her

Chrissanth was startled by him touching her and found herself pulling away suddenly, and falling onto the ground rather roughly. Reflex, and the fear was obvious in her eyes. Her fingers digging into the bite scar on her shoulder as though to ease that strange burning sensation, tears falling down her cheeks.

Chrissanth didn't seem to flinch away this time although she seemed to have a rather dull look in her eyes before she was whispering a plea; as though she were begging. Words that she had said five years ago, begging him not to kill her. No it was like she was stuck in a memory of the past because this is when she seemed to be screaming almost randomly and was just collapsing onto the ground, now the scar was visible clear as day and it almost looked as though it were inflamed.

ROmeo growled and carefully picked her up instead of going back to her rooms he headed to his there he could protect and tend to her

"My lord.... What on earth is going on?" came the familiar voice of his assistant, who was following after him ready to take any orders that he had. Although there was a look of concern towards the human, finding it a bit strange that one would act like that. Yet again who knows what kind of trauma she had gone through, what memories she was living in.

"the guards are searching for a male they have his image make sure he is found" Romeo wasn't going to let her live in fear of this male anymore

This had his assistant giving a nod before he questioned, "What do you think caused this?" He was however examining the scar for a moment before he was speaking, "This is old but there is still traces of our venom there."

"I will ask her ab out it when she is better off mentally I won't drain the remaining traces with out her consent" Romeo knew that would only make her sick so he would have to speak to her first

His assistant was giving a nod before he was heading off to make sure that the guards knew what the dark eyed vampire looked like, and was telling them to apprehend him.

Chrissanth found herself lost her in her memories of that attack, memories that she had thought had been suppressed but evidently it hadn't been. If anything new information was being revealed, things that she had seen that hadn't ever come to mind until before.

A number of days had gone past and it came time for the competition to begin. Rose wouldn't be fighting until the fourth round that day, which allowed her to watch all of the other fighters, to learn how they fought. This way no matter who she went up against in the second part of the tournament, she would have an advantage.

In those next few days, Chrissanth hadn't woken up at all, just as the vampire that they had been searching for hadn't been found at all. The maid that had been assigned to take care of the human was giving a sigh as she walked in and spotted that the female still was awake at all.

Romeo had made it clear if she recoved less then perfect care there would be hell to pay.

ROse sat where she had been instructed and simply watched the battles taking place

"My lord... It would seem that the human still hasn't woken up again. That maids are wishing to move her to the medical wing so that they can get her bathed, and it would be wise to get a feeding tube as well. While there is the iv.... that is only helping with the water." the prince's assistant spoke although there were a few mumbles around wondering why the prince was caring so much about this human.

This had the man giving a nod of his head before he was speaking, "Also I got the information you had wanted about her. It would seem that she isn't actually apart of that troop at all, they state that she had just showed up out of the blue and offered to join them."

Back
Top Bottom