Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Chrissanth was giving a nod of her head before she was jogging off to her room so that she could get her stuff together. Alright now to figure out how to get close to the prince. By the looks of the information, humans and vampires lived within the man's kingdom. Yes there was some disputes but for the most part the place was full of order.

instead of heading to a room like everyone else did Rosella headed out and to her home. she had worked hard and earned enough that she was able to own her own home. thankfully she didn't live far from the prince she was having to hunt so getting a job there and being able to come and go as needed wouldn't be that hard on her. Rosella wouldn't use her full first name when she applied but a simplified version of it to keep them from suspecting that she was a hunter

Chrissanth was heading off towards the kingdom, falling with with a group of traveling dancers. They allowed her to tag along with them, no questions asked at all. She was even stating that she could fill in as their missing dancer, somebody who had ended up getting hurt, and was currently staying to recover in a few towns back. And they were actually on their way to preform at the palace, some kind of festival it seemed.

Romeo looked over when his assistant made the comment that the dance troop was on its way and he smiled at the news as it was a festival for both vampires and humans so it was taking place after dark. his guards would patrol so that none of the humans were injured during the festival. he had made it clear that all vampires were to be well behaved or they would bring the wrath of the hunters down on them and he would be furious.

Rosella changed and them braided her hair so that it was well restrained and then headed to the castle to apply to be a maid or something that would allow her to wander around the castle freely while doing her work

Chrissanth was changing into one of the extra outfits that one of the other dancers had, in the back of the wagon. Well the top was a little bit to small for her, yet it didn't bother her at all. It just pushed up her c-cup breasts even more. No bra needed, actually she couldn't even really wear a bra with the top at all.

Rosella sat while waiting to speak with the head housekeeper as they were being informed that they had an applicant for any open job position that was avaliable. what Rosella didn't know was that it was a person guard position for the prince.

Eventually the housekeeper was calling Rosella in and informing her of some of the open positions that they had, one of them being the personal guard position. Well that definitely allowed her to get close to the prince and remain at his side; it wouldn't be strange at all for her to be hanging around him.

The dance troop was walking into the kingdom and a number of them seemed to be shying away from the vampires. Even Chrissanth acted as though she were a bit frightened, but made it known that she wasn't completely uncomfortable. No she had experience around vampires, and everything seemed rather calm. Now she just had to think of a way to get close to the prince while dancing.... Pull the whole stumble and accidentally fall into him routine perhaps.

Rosella nodded and then asked questions of the different jobs she was skilled in fighting of any kind but she didn't want it to seem like she was intentionally aiming to be by his side. instead she chose that and a position as his personal maid and a cook she knew she would have to fight someone to get the guard position but the others jobs no so much

The housekeeper was letting her know about all of the open positions as well, commenting that there was an opening for a personal maid. It had just opened up recently, after the previous maid ended up leaving. She had been pregnant and was more or less on an indefinite maternity leave, wanting to focus on her family.

Chrissanth was looking around as they walked into the palace, her red hair swaying against her back lightly as she walked along. Oh it seemed like they were going to get introduced to the prince personally prior to the show.

Rosella nodded her head "I think the personal guard, maid, and cook would be good I know I would have to prove my skills to be his guard but I don't mind and if I dont fit that role that is fine as well" Rosella smiled at her keeping her hands in her lap the whole time.

Romeo looked up from where he was sitting working on the last few documents before joining his people at the festival when the troop came in

Chrissanth was looking around for a bit before she was looking towards a few of the other dancers. Right now they were just more or less chatting with each other, one of the other ladies showing Chrissanth the dance, step by step.

This had the housekeeper giving a nod before she was putting in some information and was commenting that she would for sure let her know on the guard and maid jobs. The cook job was something that she could easily give, but the other two were personally chosen by the prince.

"of course I understand that perfectly madam" Rosella gave her name as Rose as she needed something she would answer to if called so no one would suspect that she was there for another reason.

Romeo watched them for a bit as he was hidden from their site and he smiled when he noticed someone new

This had the woman stating that she could start on her cook job as soon as she was wanting, and the other two applications would be handed into the prince.

Soon enough night fell and the show was starting. Somehow the dance troop had convinced Chrissanth to go out first, to dance that solo that opened up the dance. Good thing she knew the steps as she walked out, her red hair gleaming under the light.

"of course madam I would greatly appreciate that" Rosella smiled and nodded her head slightly wondering what all wouldn't happen and how much trouble this job was going to cause her.

Romeo sat where he had been assigned and watched as the dance proceeded and smiled for the people even though he was board out of his mind

Chrissanth continued to dance, without hesitation or fear. Yet in the end she did find herself stumbling and falling, although it wasn't exactly her fault. Nope it was the fault of the vampires who had started a fight and one of them had been tossed up onto the stage, and ended up about colliding with her, had she not moved out of the way. Luckily she wasn't hurt at all, but she could certainly act that way.

Romeo moved fast and those that had started to fight were arrested and he was by her side "are you ok?" Romeo didn't like that she had fallen and that there had been those who would dare cause problems at the festival.

Rose followed the head cook in to the kitchen while the housekeeper took her applications to the prince for the other two positions

Chrissanth was looking up at the voice speaking to her and saw that it was the prince, and he was questioning if she was alright. "I twisted my ankle a bit. But nothing that won't heal up." she spoke in a soft voice. A sad truth in actuality, that she had discovered when she had gone to get up. Seemed like she didn't even have to pretend to be injured, even if it was a minor injury.

Shayne was looking at the applications that were brought in and was just taking them to add to the two separate piles so that he could go through them.

Romeo gently picked her up and then headed off telling the dance troop to continue and that he would take care of her. Romeo then headed to his castle so that she could be tended to and make sure her ankle healed.

Rosella worked quietly in the kitchen following the head chefs instruction on how he wanted things cut and prepared for the princes dinner

Chrissanth was beyond startled when he was all of a sudden picking her up which had her giving a small shriek, and her arms were going around his neck. Instinct and fear of being dropped, a natural reaction when being picked up when one wasn't expecting it.

Shayne went through the applications although in the end he was deciding to settle on Rosella for his personal maid. From the information she didn't really seem like guard material. And the general that was in there, looking over the stuff with him, was in agreeance.

“Why not have some of the guard test her if she can’t beat them she’s your maid if she does then she faces off with the general” this was coming from the males assistant.

Romeo assured her that he wouldn’t drop her and to not be scared

Shayne was hesitating before commenting that that sounded like a fair plan. Although since it was beginning to turn into daytime, they would have it later in the night.

Chrissanth was giving a small nod of her head, yet as he walked she was glancing around. To him she was just in awe as she studied everything, but truth was she was looking for all entrances.

The male nodded his head “I’ll let the night guards know and tell them to wait for your order your highness” his assistant then stood and headed out

Romeo headed to the medical wing and then called for a doctor

Shayne was giving a nod before running his fingers through his hair for a bit.

"You don't need to go through all of this trouble." Chrissanth was speaking in a soft voice as she looked around a bit. If one looked at her neck they would be able to see a bite mark scar, one that she had obtained that day five years ago. An event she barely remembered... Other than the screams, and the chaos.

"yes I do you were invited to perform here at my request that makes you my responsibility" Romeo set her down on one of the beds and moved to the side when a doctor came up and started to look over her ankle careful not to jar it incase something was broken

Chrissanth was just giving a nod of her head before she was stating in a soft voice that she didn't believe that it was broken. If anything it was only minorly sprained.

Back
Top Bottom