Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Chrissanth was just looking at him before she was giving a light smile before wrapping her arms around his neck before she was commenting that he was needing to feed as well. She had definitely gotten to know him over the past few months of being around him that was for sure.

Chrissanth was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "You don't have to if you aren't wanting too." There had been a few times where she had convinced him to drink from her, yet it was only in those moments where it seemed it would do him more good than not. And she had a strong level of trust with him, strangely enough.

Chrissanth was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was tilting her head a bit before she was speaking, "I had a dream again a few nights ago.... that awful vampire seemed to show up again. Yet.... I was less afraid than what I usually am."

"its because you know you can beat him and that you have those who stand with you" Romeo suspected she would have those dreams for some time

Chrissanth was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was commenting that she figured he was right about that.

Romeo smile "oh once you have rested Rose mentioned starting Circe on self defense training and using fans as a weapon to help protect herself as she always carries a fan"

"very" Romeo walked down the hall to the room that had been designated his and then after carefully opening the door and closing it with out losing his grip on her, he settled her in to the the bed

Chrissanth was just looking at him before she was speaking, "You know I had a few of your people asking if we were a thing."

Chrissanth was just looking towards him before she was commenting, "I had one of your advisors tell me that I shouldn't get close to you. I am not fit to be your queen. Then I had another who told me that we are a perfect match, and that she wouldn't want to see anybody else at your side. Circe was in agreement with that advisor."

Romeo chuckled "Circe is happy with her mate so she is willing to meddle as for the other advisor I hope you corrected him on his behavior"

Chrissanth just looked towards Romeo before she was commenting, "I didn't really have to. Circe told him to silence himself and he tried to get violent with her.... only to get attacked by a couple of very furious sparrows that came out of nowhere. Then the female advisor told him that it would be best for him to silence himself and to learn when to speak."

It was Shayne that went looking for the pair of them and saw that they were both fast asleep at the time. He gave orders for them not to be bothered at all.

Back
Top Bottom