Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Circe was giving a nod before she spoke, "I'm glad that you are safe. Will you have Ren find Drake.... and see if he knows where Chrissy is. I hope she is safe...."

"she is safe Drake said she was running and errand and her and her dragon are together so she will be safe" Kyle and found it interesting that the two made a good pair but then again the old man had said that it was possible they all would have a bonded dragon

Circe was just looking for a moment before she was nodding her head and spoke that she was glad that everybody was safe.

Circe was just looking at him for a moment before she was speaking, "I'm sorry.... to everybody.... that as usual.... I'm having to be taken care of."

A few days had passed and it was decided that the group was going to be making a trip to the old kingdom. This so happened to be where Chrissanth had ended up holing up at with her dragon, yet again the dragon had been told by Drake to just remain there for the time being. No point in them returning back to the palace if they were needing to meet back up in this location anyways.

While she was there, the others were getting prepared for the journey to the old kingdom. It wasn't overly far away but it was still a few days journey and they would be traveling on horseback. Even Circe was going with them, Ren just perched on her shoulder as though he was a parrot at the time, just watching everything.

Kyle chuckled and then rubbed Ren's head "you two will ride with the children to keep them entertained"the dragons had agreed to provide Air cover and alert them if any red eyed vampires were headed towards them

Ren was just chirping a bit before he was looking towards Circe who was giving a nod of her head, and was heading over towards where all of the children were gathered.

Circe was just falling into him before she was giving a gentle smile and returning the soft kiss. "You stay safe as well. Keep an eye towards the skies. Should you see any red birds about this means that there is danger." she was speaking.

"I will Rose will come if you call for her but she is scouting ahead" Kyle and Shanye had put her there as even ofr one of them she was scary fast and could get to places in no time so if Circe screamed he knew Rose would get to her in time

Circe was giving a nod of her head before she was drawing away so that she could return to the children, who all seemed a bit frightened at that point in time. "Shh. We will all be safe. Lets think of this as a nature hike. As we are walking I want you guys to count how many different animals you see." she was commenting, giving them something to do.

While Romeo was at the front of the ground with some of his elite, Shayne was traveling at the back of the group with some of his elite. They had placed some of their top notch soldiers near where the civilians were, mingling with them but fully on guard. And getting their hands on a weapon wouldn't take long at all. Soon enough they were all moving out.

The days seemed to go by quickly enough, although not without incident. They had been attacked a few times, and there had been some that had been killed along the way. Although camping out during the nighttime hadn't been as terrifying of a thing, not with the dragons staying on watch, not to mention the animals that were around. Yet it wasn't long before they were arriving at the old kingdom, which seemed rather inhospitable at the time, with its crumbling walls. Sitting atop one of the crumbling walls happened to be that of Chrissanth, the dragon that she had been with the past few days sitting next to her, his golden eyes just locked on the approaching group.

Rose looked at her friend and waved from where she was standing and then she joined the group as they walked in. while the walls needed some repair it seemed the village and then castle were still in great shape but could use a little work to be more inviting

Chrissanth was just watching for a moment before she was standing up and walking along the edge of the wall before she was climbing down and just making her way towards the group as they came in.

What no one would expect except for Kyle would be for his head maid to take charge and start giving orders on what needed to be cleaned and what needed to be stocked. Both Rose and Kyle watched amused as both castles staff went to work on doing as she ordered and grabbed some guards to clear the castle so they could get cleaning

Even all of the civilians seemed to be stepping in so that they could help as well, actually a number of the guards were stepping up to assist in the cleaning as well. Chrissanth just walked over to the group, the dragon that she had been with taking to the sky once again.

Chrissanth was just looking before she spoke, "I figured as much. There have been a number of red eyed vampires that I have taken care of that have gotten close." With that she was giving a wave of her hand before she was turning to head off to back inside the crumbling building.

Back
Top Bottom